NATION

PASSWORD

Gun Control

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Am I right?

Yeah, mostly, seems agreeable.
22%
Dunno/Not sure/Not American and I think that matters
7%
Nah, you're crazy. Guns should be more restricted.
20%
Nah, you're crazy. Guns should be less restricted.
44%
JC Christ CM come back when the meds wear off
7%

Total votes : 1002

Telconi
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:53 pm

United Islamic Commonwealth wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Check out the descriptions of the '86 FBI Miami-Dade shootout.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_shootout

Those guys took a helluva lot more punishment than a handgun round to the leg. And still went on to kill 2 agents and injure more.

Oh, I know. It was freaking crazy. And these were guys who were not even under the influence of narcotics or anything.

Also, just to throw this in there, Platt took two no stops to the head IIRC.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Insaeldor wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Those guys took a helluva lot more punishment than a handgun round to the leg. And still went on to kill 2 agents and injure more.

Should have used 10mm.

No 6.5mm
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Insaeldor wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Should have used 10mm.

Heh...
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

United Islamic Commonwealth
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Islamic Commonwealth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Insaeldor wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Should have used 10mm.

Hindsight is 20/20. :P Anyway, this case was the catalyst for the FBI's switch to the 10mm Auto round and eventually to the .40 S&W they use today.
The United Islamic Commonwealth | Islamic republic | Factbook
Population: 135,931,000 | Area: 2,663,077 km² | Location: Middle East
Excidium Planetis Index: Tier 6; Level 0; Level 5 | Current year: 2020
Supreme Leader: Abbas Mosuli
President: Haashid al-Abdulla
Former Nizari Ismaili Muslim living in the US.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Republic of Keshiland wrote:
By your own admission you don't know how to shoot. So, how about you let me (you know, the one who does know how to shoot) tell you that not only are you wrong, but you're laughably wrong.

It is proven fact that shot to the head=Death

Yes that's true. But it's almost impossible to hit the head. I can't even make headshots on a damn paper target and that thing is standing still.

Peta euthanizes people's dogs. Believe you me if I see PETA on my property I'm getting my gun.

Then you will be arrested for intimidation with a deadly weapon.

Castle doctrine is a thing.

Facts over feels.

Fun is a feel Danger from guns is a fact

English please?

Wew. Glad we solved that mystery. Gosh am I happy we figured that out, real brain teaser. I am glad that you changed my mind after I advocated completely free access to all guns-

Wait a minute, I didn't advocate that.

Huh.

If someone in a country 1/2 out population but 1.33 the size of Texas (Nigeria) was able to elect a president that after more then 10 years of almost daily terror attacks was able to send them fleeing unarmed on the backs of donkies Americans can get rid of the gun problem.
[/quote]
Stop spewing that false statement. That hasn't even happened yet. Boko Haram is still heavily active in the country
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Euslavia wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Perhaps he should stop worrying about American and what it does or doesn't do, and start worrying about whatever country he calls home. Clearly, something isn't right locally...

Well, the thread is titled 'Gun Control' without any other qualifiers, so I assume that the subject isn't just limited to the United States.

Also, to be clear, I don't really care about what Americans do in their country. If they want to make nudity compulsory, let them. If they want free guns for everyone, let them. Their country their choice. But I will always state any problems or shortcomings that I and persons outside the US have observe.

Doesn't make your idea workable, realistic, and even remotely possible, however.
Most of the time I have no idea what the hell I'm doing or talking about.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Insaeldor wrote:
Should have used 10mm.

Hindsight is 20/20. :P Anyway, this case was the catalyst for the FBI's switch to the 10mm Auto round and eventually to the .40 S&W they use today.

Shoot, it was the catalyst for a ton of agencies to switch from revolvers to autos. My own Sheriff's office withdrew S&W .38s and started issuing .45 autos. Eventually settling on the 4506 when it came out as a direct result. Talking to people who were with the office at the time, I've heard that Miami-Dade "scared the shit out of the Sheriff".
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Because as we all know, the only government that could possibly become tyrannical is the Federal Government. There's no possible way that a state government could go along with the Federal Government.

Well, actually the State governments were the biggest abusers of human rights in this country.

Trail of Tears and Indian reservations, along with medical experiments by the Feds, want to have a word with you about that.
However, the founding fathers did not want to limit the power of the state.

Except they did, which is why they replaced the Articles with Constitution which gave the Federal government more power.
But you get my point the 2A was meant to protect against the federal government.

Which we've been saying far before this thread existed.

Well, each intruder needs three bullets, minimum. Two in their cavity one in their dome. Here is an example of needing, at minimum, 18 rounds of ammunition to do that.

Not if you're a good shot. If someone is actually trying to kill you a shot to the head and they are done. But I guess to own a gun you don't need to learn how to shoot.

A good bit of advice is to not comment on things you have no idea about. Trained professionals will tell you that head shots are near impossible to make in a life or death situation, even with a rifle, which are far more stable and easier to use then handguns, hence why pretty much any gun training teaches you to make center mass (chest) shots. However, the thing about center mass shots is that the chest is protected by the ribs, which handgun rounds such as 9mm will and have grazed or bounced off of. Combine this with a criminal high on a drug which inhibits signals to the brain, and they're not even going to realise they've been shot. Learn some more things about guns outside of video games and the news.

What if there's 11 deer?

Well, why would you need to kill all 11.

Maybe they like venison, myabe they like to donate the meat to charity. Maybe so long as it's legally done it's none of you business.
Peta would want a word with you

PETA is just a bunch of hypocritical morons, I'm wouldn't listen to them.

Because they're fun.

Lives over fun

Doubt anything you've put forward would save lives.

We have. We've listed them. I've decided because fuck you that's why.

Non-specific you, don't mean to be aggressive. Like, fuck you in general, not fuck you, specifically.

Free access to guns never works out well
[/quote]
Total bans of anything in the US have never worked, let alone guns.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

Che Triumphant
Secretary

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Che Triumphant » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:10 pm

The reason that we have the right to bear arms is to resist government tyranny, I'm at school right now but this is what Karl Marx has to say on the matter, compare that to the "champion of the Republican Party" Ronald Reagan has to say, weird how people who say they love guns and support the right to bear arms love the guy who seems against that right while hating the man who vehemently supported it

https://i.redd.it/yltpqxxlss6z.jpg

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:12 pm

Che Triumphant wrote:The reason that we have the right to bear arms is to resist government tyranny, I'm at school right now but this is what Karl Marx has to say on the matter, compare that to the "champion of the Republican Party" Ronald Reagan has to say, weird how people who say they love guns and support the right to bear arms love the guy who seems against that right while hating the man who vehemently supported it

>One post

Nice try CIA.
All shall tremble before me

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:14 pm

Che Triumphant wrote:The reason that we have the right to bear arms is to resist government tyranny, I'm at school right now but this is what Karl Marx has to say on the matter, compare that to the "champion of the Republican Party" Ronald Reagan has to say, weird how people who say they love guns and support the right to bear arms love the guy who seems against that right while hating the man who vehemently supported it

I honestly could not care less what the self-loathing anti-semite has to say on the matter.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Republic of Keshiland
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Keshiland » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:30 pm

I plan to have a charter school set up in every county called the (The constitutional academy for the sciences and the arts) They will be taught every year K-12th that the constitution is interpreted like so

2A- The 2nd amendment gives the states the right to create a militia, IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO OWN A FIREARM! The current interpretation is a fraud and as good citizens of this nation you must fight against this fraud and vote for anti-firearm politicians who will restore it to its original meaning.

3A- You have a higher chance of winning the lottery then using the 3A

4A- This amendment is dead! Do not assert it you will only get a longer sentence for doing so!

5A- Pleading the 5th= guilt

21A ruined America

The electoral college is killing democracy

12A ruined democracy
Last edited by Republic of Keshiland on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am pro-life, anti-gun, pro-immigration, pro UHC, pro-free college, pro universal income, anti-war, anti-death penalty, pro-financial ade, pro anything that makes children's lives better.

I finally realised how messed up English was when I read a sign in French and could comprehend half of it despite never learning any French

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:30 pm

*Feeds straw to horse*...

*Dusts off hands and goes back to cleaning guns*...
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:40 pm

Republic of Keshiland wrote:I plan to have a charter school set up in every county called the (The constitutional academy for the sciences and the arts) They will be taught every year K-12th that the constitution is interpreted like so

2A- The 2nd amendment gives the states the right to create a militia, IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO OWN A FIREARM! The current interpretation is a fraud and as good citizens of this nation you must fight against this fraud and vote for anti-firearm politicians who will restore it to its original meaning.

4A- This amendment is dead! Do not assert it you will only get a longer sentence for doing so!

21A ruined America

12A ruined democracy

*Cups hand over mouth and makes a loud farting noise, while simultaneously thumbing down this idea with the other.*

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012

Postby Len Hyet » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Republic of Keshiland wrote:I plan to have a charter school set up in every county called the (The constitutional academy for the sciences and the arts) They will be taught every year K-12th that the constitution is interpreted like so

21A ruined America

12A ruined democracy

I plan on building a mansion on the eastern coast of Spain and having a two-story room that is only accessible from the second floor because it's filled completely to the top of the first with cocaine.

Unfortunately however, the cold grasp of reality shattered my plan, and rendered it nothing more than wishful thinking.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Republic of Keshiland wrote:I plan to have a charter school set up in every country called the (The constitutional academy for the sciences and the arts) They will be taught every year K-12th that the constitution is interpreted like so

This is not a roleplaying section of the forums. Stop treating it as such.

Republic of Keshiland wrote:2A- The 2nd amendment gives the states the right to create a militia, IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO OWN A FIREARM! The current interpretation is a fraud and as good citizens of this nation you must fight against this fraud and vote for anti-firearm politicians who will restore it to its original meaning.

Your interpretation of the 2nd Amendment is complete garbage.

Republic of Keshiland wrote:3A- You have a higher chance of winning the lottery then using the 3A

So? What is your point?

Republic of Keshiland wrote:4A- This amendment is dead! Do not assert it you will only get a longer sentence for doing so!

What? So you think that guilt is implied because I don't want the police searching my home and property without a warrant? Guilt isn't the reason why I don't want a bunch of cops having the ability to burst into my home without a warrant...

Republic of Keshiland wrote:5A- Pleading the 5th= guilt

So you think that guilt is implied because a person uses their right to not be a witness against themselves? To be honest, if a court case has such thin evidence that the prosecution needs to resort to getting the defendant to be a witness against themselves, then the court case probably should never have even started in the first place...

Republic of Keshiland wrote:21A ruined America

How did the repeal of prohibition "ruin America"??? It was prohibition that was ruining America, by lining the pockets of organized crime and increasing their power exponentially. The rate that their power was growing, half of America would likely be living under the boot of organized crime groups by now, had prohibition not been repealed.

Republic of Keshiland wrote:The electoral college is killing democracy

Debatable. Highly debatable.

Republic of Keshiland wrote:12A ruined democracy

Again, highly debatable.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Valgora
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:47 pm

21A ruined America

12A ruined democracy

How stupid.

2 - that is an incorrect interpretation of the Amendment

3 - If you get rid of it, you'll wish you had it because now the chances of soldiers being able to use your house without your consent is much higher now. Way to go Keshi.

4 - No! It's not fuckin' dead Keshi. The amount of cases that have been addressed in the Supreme Court prove that. Jesus fuckin' Christ! How could you be this stupid? Really? It makes no sense for someone to be this irrational unless you are a fuckin' authoritarian motherfucker!

5 - Pleading the 5th does not equal guilt, it is your right. That's why when you're arrested, they tell you that you have the right to remain silent.

12 - You need to mention the 20th Amendment because that changed part of the 12th.

21 - Fuck off Keshi! Alcohol is good. "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
Link to factbooks-Forum Factbook-Q&A-Embassy
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Luxemburgist/Syndicalist, brony, metalhead
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Pro - Socialism/communism, Palestine, space exploration, left libertarianism, BLM, Gun Rights, LGBTQ, Industrial Hemp
Anti - Trump, Hillary, capitalism, authoritarianism, Gun Control, Police, UN, electric cars, Automation of the workforce
Sometimes, I like to think of myself as the Commie version of Dale Gribble.

United Islamic Commonwealth
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Islamic Commonwealth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:49 pm

21A ruined America

12A ruined democracy

Okay. I still don't understand your opposition to the 4th Amendment of all amendments. It's the amendment that allows me to say to an officer "No, sir. I do not consent to a search."
The United Islamic Commonwealth | Islamic republic | Factbook
Population: 135,931,000 | Area: 2,663,077 km² | Location: Middle East
Excidium Planetis Index: Tier 6; Level 0; Level 5 | Current year: 2020
Supreme Leader: Abbas Mosuli
President: Haashid al-Abdulla
Former Nizari Ismaili Muslim living in the US.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:50 pm

21A ruined America

12A ruined democracy

I plan on making a real life wizarding school, in every town in every country!

Doesn't mean it will happen, nor that it's a dumbass idea.

Winston Churchill, 1947.

The of Japan
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The of Japan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Valgora wrote:

21A ruined America

12A ruined democracy

How stupid.

3 - If you get rid of it, you'll wish you had it because now the chances of soldiers being able to use your house without your consent is much higher now. Way to go Keshi.

4 - No! It's not fuckin' dead Keshi. The amount of cases that have been addressed in the Supreme Court prove that. Jesus fuckin' Christ! How could you be this stupid? Really? It makes no sense for someone to be this irrational unless you are a fuckin' authoritarian motherfucker!

5 - Pleading the 5th does not equal guilt, it is your right. That's why when you're arrested, they tell you that you have the right to remain silent.

12 - You need to mention the 20th Amendment because that changed part of the 12th.

21 - Fuck off Keshi! Alcohol is good. "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

wine is better than beer
Texan Communist and Internationalist

Republic of Keshiland
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Keshiland » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:53 pm

So? If I can get enough people to believe it then I can achieve my goal.

So? What is your point?

It should be removed due to its lack of use

What? So you think that guilt is implied because I don't want the police searching my home and property without a warrant? Guilt isn't the reason why I don't want a bunch of cops having the ability to burst into my home without a warrant...

An innocent person never refuses a search.

So you think that guilt is implied because a person uses their right to not be a witness against themselves? To be honest, if a court case has such thin evidence that the prosecution needs to resort to getting the defendant to be a witness against themselves, then the court case probably should never have even started in the first place...

Yes, guilt is implied. If you won't answer a straightforward question then you are probably guilty.

How did the repeal of prohibition "ruin America"??? It was prohibition that was ruining America, by lining the pockets of organized crime and increasing their power exponentially. The rate that their power was growing, half of America would likely be living under the boot of organized crime groups by now, had prohibition not been repealed.

Because alcohol is the most dangerous drug in the world leading to over 3.3 million deaths a year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS6LoRYUdhw
3:14

If the loser of the popular vote wins then democracy loses

Again, highly debatable.

If an amendment has stopped the EC from imploding then its ruining democracy
I am pro-life, anti-gun, pro-immigration, pro UHC, pro-free college, pro universal income, anti-war, anti-death penalty, pro-financial ade, pro anything that makes children's lives better.

I finally realised how messed up English was when I read a sign in French and could comprehend half of it despite never learning any French

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:54 pm

21A ruined America

12A ruined democracy

Okay. I still don't understand your opposition to the 4th Amendment of all amendments. It's the amendment that allows me to say to an officer "No, sir. I do not consent to a search."

How do your jackboots break into people's homes to steal their stuff if there's a 4A?
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Telconi wrote:
United Islamic Commonwealth wrote:Okay. I still don't understand your opposition to the 4th Amendment of all amendments. It's the amendment that allows me to say to an officer "No, sir. I do not consent to a search."

How do your jackboots break into people's homes to steal their stuff if there's a 4A?

I mean from Keshi's previous posts I doubt his belief in democracy at all.

Winston Churchill, 1947.

Valgora
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:56 pm

The of Japan wrote:
Valgora wrote:
How stupid.

wine is better than beer

No it ain't.
I know red wine can be healthy in certain quantities, but it doesn't taste good. At all.
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
Link to factbooks-Forum Factbook-Q&A-Embassy
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Luxemburgist/Syndicalist, brony, metalhead
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Pro - Socialism/communism, Palestine, space exploration, left libertarianism, BLM, Gun Rights, LGBTQ, Industrial Hemp
Anti - Trump, Hillary, capitalism, authoritarianism, Gun Control, Police, UN, electric cars, Automation of the workforce
Sometimes, I like to think of myself as the Commie version of Dale Gribble.

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:56 pm

So? If I can get enough people to believe it then I can achieve my goal.

So? What is your point?

It should be removed due to its lack of use

An innocent person never refuses a search.

Yes, guilt is implied. If you won't answer a straightforward question then you are probably guilty.

Because alcohol is the most dangerous drug in the world leading to over 3.3 million deaths a year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS6LoRYUdhw
3:14

If the loser of the popular vote wins then democracy loses

Again, highly debatable.

If an amendment has stopped the EC from imploding then its ruining democracy

Your goal is evil.

It is used every day, by millions.

Lies.

More lies.

So? Prohibition caused far more damage.

Wrong.

Wrong.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General