NATION

PASSWORD

Obliterated girl strikes back

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tokos
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tokos » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 am

The Lithuanian guy wasn't very manly, yeah. He didn't make any internet threats involving cornflakes.
The Confederal Fasces of Tokos

Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.05

Meroivinge
Envoy

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meroivinge » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:49 am

KenKenpachi wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:Statistically, on the internet, my description has a greater chance of being correct than yours.

What is your problem really, is it that I don't like homosexuals, I mean really. What is your problem that makes it so unlikely that I fight alot and such? I live inthe Country not much else out here to do, hell the net just reached here like 7 years ago, so in all serriousness whats the problem. My starting reply in the topic wasn't to say I was threatening him, it was saying that he should not just go "I'll RUIN YOUR LIFES LULLUZLUZLZU!!!" So whos the tough man here? I was poiting out some people might put him in a box for that. Anyways I've tried three times to put this on topic, but given you want to be a tough guy yourself, I think to end this I'll be adding you to the ignore list.

1) I'm fairly sure that bottle is not a "he".
2) Talking about potentially brutally murdering someone who says she would ruin your life by acting against discrimination based on gender or sexual orientation is, at best, a bit of hyperbole in questionable taste. At worst, it's a symptom of a disturbing pathology.

KenKenpachi
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby KenKenpachi » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 am

Meroivinge wrote:
KenKenpachi wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:Statistically, on the internet, my description has a greater chance of being correct than yours.

What is your problem really, is it that I don't like homosexuals, I mean really. What is your problem that makes it so unlikely that I fight alot and such? I live inthe Country not much else out here to do, hell the net just reached here like 7 years ago, so in all serriousness whats the problem. My starting reply in the topic wasn't to say I was threatening him, it was saying that he should not just go "I'll RUIN YOUR LIFES LULLUZLUZLZU!!!" So whos the tough man here? I was poiting out some people might put him in a box for that. Anyways I've tried three times to put this on topic, but given you want to be a tough guy yourself, I think to end this I'll be adding you to the ignore list.

2) Talking about potentially brutally murdering someone who says she would ruin your life by acting against discrimination based on gender or sexual orientation is, at best, a bit of hyperbole in questionable taste. At worst, it's a symptom of a disturbing pathology.

Which you assume.

For one its not threats, those are just manners of hiding a body, not of how to kill them. I was listing ways in which people have been found down here. And no I would get rid of them for trying to ruin my life, I see no problem there. It has no motivation other than removing a problem, because more and more everyday I see just dealing with the shit some people shovel out isn't worth it.

Anyways I'm spinning wheels here this shit will keep going and going as I "Threatend" one of the Liberals of the flock, so yes God damn kill em all, *insert what ever else bigotry you think I would say* like I said don't like me, get me banned, honestly might do me a favor on stress management.
Last edited by KenKenpachi on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
MAKE WAR NOT LOVE
"Sanity? I don't remember having such a thing to begin with." ""Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."

"Nation States General board. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"

Sdaeriji
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Sdaeriji » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:59 am

KenKenpachi wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:
KenKenpachi wrote:

My problem? Perhaps it's the detailed, graphic description of Bottle's murder that you intend to carry out if she ever annoys you sufficiently.

How in the hell is that a detailed Murder? Shit son I didn't even get started. It was things that could happen, not just from me mind you. But as I've said in other topics don't like me then too damn bad. I don't care I really don't. Why should I about those who don't think like me, insult me, or attempt to start shit with me? And if it esiclates with me being banned, fine, w/e. I'm not going to sit here and

"Gee you guys are right, I am so wrong woe is me." If you guys don't like me, then get me banned, but why start pointless little crap like this, it only makes you look just as bad when brought up in moderation. So you want me gone, go right ahead, do so with all the rest who don't fit in your mold.

Which ironically is what you all are decrying in this topic.

Jesus needs his cross back.
Farnhamia wrote:What part of the four-letter word "Rules" are you having trouble with?
Farnhamia wrote:four-letter word "Rules"

Meroivinge
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Meroivinge » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:02 am

KenKenpachi wrote:
Meroivinge wrote:
KenKenpachi wrote:

Which you assume.

For one its not threats, those are just manners of hiding a body, not of how to kill them. I was listing ways in which people have been found down here. And no I would get rid of them for trying to ruin my life, I see no problem there. It has no motivation other than removing a problem, because more and more everyday I see just dealing with the shit some people shovel out isn't worth it.

Anyways I'm spinning wheels here this shit will keep going and going as I "Threatend" one of the Liberals of the flock, so yes God damn kill em all, *insert what ever else bigotry you think I would say* like I said don't like me, get me banned, honestly might do me a favor on stress management.

I don't see how the bolded bit below can be considered anything but a threat. If you would care to enlighten me how it is not, I would be happy to listen.

Lulz not really about this issue, but if you annoyed me too much and attempted to ruin my day, I'ld just shoot you, hide your body in a swamp, or feed it to pigs, hell throw it in a field durning harvesting. Next time your folks see you it will be in a box of corn flakes lulz. Keep that in mind when dealing with some people.

I do see that you prefaced your statement with "not really about this issue," which means I incorrectly assumed that the statement was in the context of Bottle planning to annoy you by fighting descrimination. However, I fail to see how murder is *not* a grossly exaggerated response to "annoyance". Planned ignoring really does work wonders.

DaWoad
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:02 am

KenKenpachi wrote:
Mindhar wrote:
KenKenpachi wrote:
Hamilay wrote:Internet tough guys? On my NSG?

Ehh hardly, I actully once shoved a dude into a window door at walmart, [......]
Maybe I'm just a heartless Sob.

Pft, a real internet tough guy would punch you in the face for the hell of it and then hunt you down for a year out of revenge. No, a decade. Single-mindedly. While wrestling bears to death for food, and killing any law enforcement personnel sent to catch him with his penis. Since that's what real men do.

Lol, minus I'm not attempting to be one? If I'm left alone I'm an okay person, or you don't talk politics with me. And some of us in our youth didn't sit there asses at PC's all day, as to fighting a bear or that other shit, are you mad?

Ah well this isn't about me back on topic I say,

on the topic.

I say its not strange some people want some "Injustice" to fight to feel better about how they live or such so they can look themselves in the mirror.

Either you're a liar or you're insane . . .Gotta say I'm leaning towards liar.
Official Nation States Trainer
Factbook:http://nationstates.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dawoad
Alliances:The Hegemony, The GDF, SCUTUM

Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Mindhar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mindhar » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:06 am

KenKenpachi wrote:Which you assume.

Oh no! Someone on the internet is making fun of me! I must repeatedly and emphatically inform them that I am unaffected by their mockery and maybe suggest that I didn't want to post on their stupid internet forum anyway! Try suggesting that the problem lies with them rather than you, maybe defend yourself with the classic "Well, it's just my opinion" backslide -- otherwise nobody'll buy that you're a real ITG.

Sdaeriji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Sdaeriji » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 am

KenKenpachi wrote:For one its not threats, those are just manners of hiding a body, not of how to kill them. I was listing ways in which people have been found down here. And no I would get rid of them for trying to ruin my life, I see no problem there. It has no motivation other than removing a problem, because more and more everyday I see just dealing with the shit some people shovel out isn't worth it.

Are you under the impression that we can't just go and look at your post?

KenKenpachi wrote:
Bottle wrote:I read this morning that the girl has received a $30,000 check from Ellen DeGeneres toward helping pay for college, and she's already been offered an internship for after she finishes high school.

That's the shit I like to see. I want to see people encouraged to "whine" about discrimination. If my "whining" about sexism and homophobia is annoying to you...GOOD. If you're the kind of person who wishes that oppressed populations would just shut up and submit quietly, then I'll be only too happy to annoy the crap out of you and generally ruin your day.

Lulz not really about this issue, but if you annoyed me too much and attempted to ruin my day, I'ld just shoot you, hide your body in a swamp, or feed it to pigs, hell throw it in a field durning harvesting. Next time your folks see you it will be in a box of corn flakes lulz. Keep that in mind when dealing with some people.
Farnhamia wrote:What part of the four-letter word "Rules" are you having trouble with?

DaWoad
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 am

Mindhar wrote:
KenKenpachi wrote:Which you assume.

Oh no! Someone on the internet is making fun of me! I must repeatedly and emphatically inform them that I am unaffected by their mockery and maybe suggest that I didn't want to post on their stupid internet forum anyway! Try suggesting that the problem lies with them rather than you, maybe defend yourself with the classic "Well, it's just my opinion" backslide -- otherwise nobody'll buy that you're a real ITG.

I like the fact that he's tryign to be all intense and stuff and yet can't handle the "stress" of NSG
Official Nation States Trainer
Factbook:http://nationstates.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dawoad
Alliances:The Hegemony, The GDF, SCUTUM

Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

KenKenpachi
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby KenKenpachi » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:09 am

DaWoad wrote:Either you're a liar or you're insane . . .Gotta say I'm leaning towards liar.
Ah well kind of you many lead to insane, but what is Sanity anyways, but the rules of a society I shun. Keep talking your sht guys, you only prove more and more my views are right. And my actions just.

DaWoad wrote:I like the fact that he's tryign to be all intense and stuff and yet can't handle the "stress" of NSG

Oh there would be no stress if I had a way to shut you up for good.
Last edited by KenKenpachi on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
MAKE WAR NOT LOVE
"Sanity? I don't remember having such a thing to begin with." ""Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."

"Nation States General board. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"

Sdaeriji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Sdaeriji » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:14 am

KenKenpachi wrote: Ah well kind of you many lead to insane, but what is Sanity anyways, but the rules of a society I shun. Keep talking your sht guys, you only prove more and more my views are right. And my actions just.

Your views that murder is an acceptable reaction to annoyance?
Last edited by Sdaeriji on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nobel Hobos
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:58 am

greed and death wrote:It is kind of a slap in the face she didn't get any relief.

:blink:
AKA & RIP BunnySaurus Bugsii, Lucky Bicycle Works, Mean Feat, Godforsaken Warmachine, Class Warhair, Pandarchy

I'm sure I was excited when I won and bummed when I lost, but none of that stuck. Cause I was a kid, and I was alternately stoked and bummed at pretty much any given time. -Cannot think of a name
Brown people are only scary to those whose only contribution to humanity is their white skin.Big Jim P
I am a Christian. Christianity is my Morality's base OS.DASHES
... when the Light on the Hill dims, there are Greener pastures.Ardchoille

Nobel Hobos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:08 am

Farnhamia wrote:
Katganistan wrote:Whoa. Better tell Liza Minelli, Madonna, Bebe Neuwirth and every other singer/hoofer in Hollywood that a woman can't wear a tux, or else she's a lesbian.

*rolls eyes at school*

Frankly, I'm suspicious of anyone who wears a topper like that. Held on with hairpins.

No, you pin it to you wig, then put them on together like this:

AKA & RIP BunnySaurus Bugsii, Lucky Bicycle Works, Mean Feat, Godforsaken Warmachine, Class Warhair, Pandarchy

I'm sure I was excited when I won and bummed when I lost, but none of that stuck. Cause I was a kid, and I was alternately stoked and bummed at pretty much any given time. -Cannot think of a name
Brown people are only scary to those whose only contribution to humanity is their white skin.Big Jim P

Flameswroth
Senator

Founded: Sep 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Flameswroth » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:23 am

Bottle wrote:I read this morning that the girl has received a $30,000 check from Ellen DeGeneres toward helping pay for college, and she's already been offered an internship for after she finishes high school.

Free stuff just for being whiny? Hmm...almost thou persuadest me to be an 'equality fighter'...

That's the shit I like to see. I want to see people encouraged to "whine" about discrimination. If my "whining" about sexism and homophobia is annoying to you...GOOD. If you're the kind of person who wishes that oppressed populations would just shut up and submit quietly, then I'll be only too happy to annoy the crap out of you and generally ruin your day.

I like it when people are forthright about this kind of thing. Far too often they view themselves as holding some sort of moral high ground or something, rather than just having their own opinion. So they suggest that they are above being cruel and whatnot while their opponents are not. I am glad to see that you are just as open with your willingness to annoy as those people are with their willingness to discriminate in the first place.

As I suggested before, whether this 'whining' was negative or not is all in the mind of the individual, but whining it is, regardless of whether I agree or not.
Czardas wrote:Why should we bail out climate change with billions of dollars, when lesbians are starving in the streets because they can't afford an abortion?

Reagan Clone wrote:What you are proposing is glorifying God by loving, respecting, or at least tolerating, his other creations.

That is the gayest fucking shit I've ever heard, and I had Barry Manilow perform at the White House in '82.

Sdaeriji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Sdaeriji » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:33 am

Flameswroth wrote:As I suggested before, whether this 'whining' was negative or not is all in the mind of the individual, but whining it is, regardless of whether I agree or not.

Of course, you've not even come close to establishing that, at all.

Chumblywumbly
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Chumblywumbly » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:34 am

Flameswroth wrote:As I suggested before, whether this 'whining' was negative or not is all in the mind of the individual, but whining it is, regardless of whether I agree or not.

Except accusations of 'whining' are pejorative.

By saying the girl was whining, you're suggesting her complaint wasn't valid.
I suffer, I labour, I dream, I enjoy, I think; and, in a word, when my last hour strikes, I shall have lived.

Flameswroth
Senator

Founded: Sep 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Flameswroth » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 am

Sdaeriji wrote:

Of course, you've not even come close to establishing that, at all.

Establishing it? I'm not sure what you mean. Are you suggesting that there is a way to prove something is whining versus...something else? If it satisfies you, I can modify the last bit to "But to me, it's still whining, and would have been whether I agreed with it or not", to make it more clear that it's my opinion.

Chumblywumbly wrote:

Except accusations of 'whining' are pejorative.

By saying the girl was whining, you're suggesting her complaint wasn't valid.

Though you are correct that accusations of 'whining' are often made in the negative, but there is nothing inherent to the nature of 'whining' to suggest that her complaint is invalid. For instance, let's say you have a long walk to the store every day. One day I walk it with you, and you take the opportunity to vent your pent up frustration as to how long the walk is in a very whiny way. Does that make your complaint any less valid? Of course not, it's a long ass walk. But it's still annoying and whiny, whether it's true or not.

The saying is 'the squeaky wheel' gets the grease, and it's true. After all, the squeaky wheel NEEDS grease, that's implied. But it doesn't make the screeching less annoying. And if it gets what you want, and you accomplish some great humanitarian objective in the mean-time, fine. But it's whining, and others have already acknowledged this in the thread and willingly accept that in their personal endeavors. But I'm not going to change my opinion about it being whining just because she was successful, or her cause was 'just' or anything.
Czardas wrote:Why should we bail out climate change with billions of dollars, when lesbians are starving in the streets because they can't afford an abortion?

Reagan Clone wrote:What you are proposing is glorifying God by loving, respecting, or at least tolerating, his other creations.

That is the gayest fucking shit I've ever heard, and I had Barry Manilow perform at the White House in '82.

Chumblywumbly
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Chumblywumbly » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 am

Flameswroth wrote:Though you are correct that accusations of 'whining' are often made in the negative, but there is nothing inherent to the nature of 'whining' to suggest that her complaint is invalid.

That's fair enough, but considering the subject matter we're discussing, it seems rather irresponsible to describe someone complaining about bigotry as 'whining'.
I suffer, I labour, I dream, I enjoy, I think; and, in a word, when my last hour strikes, I shall have lived.

Dempublicents1
Senator

Founded: Mar 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Dempublicents1 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:58 am

Blouman Empire wrote:
Neesika wrote:
Southeastern Greenland wrote:
Oh please. This is a completely different thing. The girl was being an attention whore and she was trying to make an unnecessary statement that ended up ruining the prom for everyone else.

"Homophobia is wrong" is an unnecessary statement?

What an odd concept.

Actually I think the idea is that she already knew her requests would be denied yet she asked anyway when the simplest solution to do it was not to ask permission and gone with her date and in a tux anyway.

At least that's how I used to deal with school rules that I didn't think were right. Because by then it is too late for them to do anything

Unless, of course, you realize that students have been denied entry or kicked out of their proms for things like this.
"If I poke you with a needle, you feel pain. If I hit you repeatedly in the testicles with a brick, you feel pain. Ergo, the appropriate response to being vaccinated is to testicle-punch your doctor with a brick. It all makes perfect sense now!" -The Norwegian Blue

"In fact, the post was blended with four delicious flavors of sarcasm, then dipped in an insincerity sauce, breaded with mock seriousness, then deep fried in scalding, trans-fat-free-sarcasm oil." - Flameswroth

Nobel Hobos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:07 am

KenKenpachi wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:
KenKenpachi wrote:
Mindhar wrote:
KenKenpachi wrote:
Hamilay wrote:Internet tough guys? On my NSG?

Ehh hardly, I actully once shoved a dude into a window door at walmart, [......]
Maybe I'm just a heartless Sob.

Pft, a real internet tough guy would punch you in the face for the hell of it and then hunt you down for a year out of revenge. No, a decade. Single-mindedly. While wrestling bears to death for food, and killing any law enforcement personnel sent to catch him with his penis. Since that's what real men do.

Lol, minus I'm not attempting to be one? If I'm left alone I'm an okay person, or you don't talk politics with me. And some of us in our youth didn't sit there asses at PC's all day, as to fighting a bear or that other shit, are you mad?

In your youth, did you walk uphill both ways, in the snow, to school?

Pft hell no I walked across fields of LAVA, SUCK IT OLD PEOPLE

J/k But yes if any of you want to carry this on just go to TG's, though I don't see the point.

You want to take it to TG's do you ? So you can tell one of us how you killed a man in Reno, without answering tricky questions from people who live in Reno ... or claim to.

J/k you say, but you say ... you were not joking before?

You say nothing to temper the frank interpretation of your words: that you would deliberately murder someone (planning it for a year) just for pissing you off.

Not for threatening you, not for harming you. Just because you want to, and you want us (your readers) to know that your disapproval can have such deadly consequences for us. Yes, even for us who consider ourselves your friends. You would threaten us too, on principle.

Because to be tough, and to be feared, these are good things on principle aren't they? You need that fear from others ("respect" as it might appear to the emotionally moronic) because some day you will rely upon that endorsement of others, to muster the courage to intervene when you're outside a pub at closing time, and you see a man assaulting a woman (and she cries "no, no, help!" and he bellows "give it to me, it's mine!")

From what I've heard from you, you stoke your fires of homicidal mania, for the moment they can be let loose without fear of legal punishment. You treasure your urges to kill, you put them in a little temple of your own devising. You venerate them.

You should not. Why ?

Some day, you may murder an innocent man. Who wrestled with a woman. Trying to get back the phone she snatched from him.

A Forum Tough Guy.
Unworthy of my eyes.
Fo' the Ignore List.

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:08 am

KenKenpachi wrote:

You've got no prior warnings, but your post is significant enough to warrant strict moderator action. *** 3-day ban given ***.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Nobel Hobos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:10 am

Chumblywumbly wrote:
Flameswroth wrote:Though you are correct that accusations of 'whining' are often made in the negative, but there is nothing inherent to the nature of 'whining' to suggest that her complaint is invalid.

That's fair enough, but considering the subject matter we're discussing, it seems rather irresponsible to describe someone complaining about bigotry as 'whining'.

Whining is what animals do, isn't it?

Humans protest.

EDIT: Yes, I see Kryozerkia's ruling above this post.

I got lucky. I posted either side of it, and I swear I hadn't seen it when I posted this. Let's get back on topic, shall we ? :)
Last edited by Nobel Hobos on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Dempublicents1 wrote:
Blouman Empire wrote:
Neesika wrote:
Oh please. This is a completely different thing. The girl was being an attention whore and she was trying to make an unnecessary statement that ended up ruining the prom for everyone else.

What an odd concept.

Actually I think the idea is that she already knew her requests would be denied yet she asked anyway when the simplest solution to do it was not to ask permission and gone with her date and in a tux anyway.

At least that's how I used to deal with school rules that I didn't think were right. Because by then it is too late for them to do anything

Unless, of course, you realize that students have been denied entry or kicked out of their proms for things like this.

So don't walk in hand in hand.
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic
http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Blouman_Empire

DBC26-Winner

Dempublicents1
Senator

Founded: Mar 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Dempublicents1 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Blouman Empire wrote:
Dempublicents1 wrote:
Blouman Empire wrote:Actually I think the idea is that she already knew her requests would be denied yet she asked anyway when the simplest solution to do it was not to ask permission and gone with her date and in a tux anyway.

So your solution isn't "just do it anyway without asking permission." Instead, it's "dress like the school says and don't bring a female date."
"If I poke you with a needle, you feel pain. If I hit you repeatedly in the testicles with a brick, you feel pain. Ergo, the appropriate response to being vaccinated is to testicle-punch your doctor with a brick. It all makes perfect sense now!" -The Norwegian Blue

"In fact, the post was blended with four delicious flavors of sarcasm, then dipped in an insincerity sauce, breaded with mock seriousness, then deep fried in scalding, trans-fat-free-sarcasm oil." - Flameswroth

Meroivinge
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Meroivinge » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Blouman Empire wrote:
Dempublicents1 wrote:
Blouman Empire wrote:
Neesika wrote:

What an odd concept.

To me, that's equivalent to "So don't drink from the WHITES ONLY water fountain when anyone is looking."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General