NATION

PASSWORD

Trump MAGAthread VIII: Make the MAGAthread Great Again

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:30 pm

AiliailiA wrote:
Zanera wrote:
I used to listen to Bohemian Rhapsody a relative lot but now it might not even make my top 5 favorite Queen songs, probably, if I went through all their songs. It's hard to hear what's being sung in songs exactly sometimes, a famous example which would be like with that Jimi Hendrix song (though I didn't find out people mistook the "Now excuse me, while I kiss the sky" lyric for "Now excuse me, while I kiss this guy" until I watched an early-morning show that had a Misheard Lyrics segment. I heard it right the first time). I'm still not too interested in looking up BR's lyrics past understanding the Scaramucci/Scaramouche thing, too. I think I prefer Under Pressure as a song by them over BR.

Once you've got to like a song, it might be better NOT to look up the lyrics. Sometimes what you thought the words were is better.

That's the case with some songs.

Corrian wrote:
Zanera wrote:
Oh. Scaramucci/Scaramouche.

And he calls himself "The Mooch"

Really? It can't be political nicknaming if the person calls themselves that name, can it?
Even so, GOTVERDAMMT SCARAMUCCI IS ALREADY TOO IRRELEVANT FOR THE NICKNAMING.
He's like the one guy in the administration that just right-off rubbed me wrong.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:31 pm

Geilinor wrote:
Camicon wrote:OK, what did I miss over the weekend?

Not much. The West Wing is being renovated so Trump is "on vacation" in New Jersey for a couple weeks.

He's somehow made the state worse. Huh.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Blissed-Out, Hemp-Wearing Sean Spicer Assures Reince Priebus This The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Him

DELRAY BEACH, FL—Inviting the recently fired White House chief of staff to take a load off and embrace his newfound freedom, a blissed-out, hemp-wearing former press secretary Sean Spicer reportedly assured Reince Priebus on Monday that leaving the White House was the best thing that ever happened to him. “Seriously, man, that place was toxic—after I got out of there, it was like this huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders,” said the serene, baja-hoodie-clad former spokesman, offering Priebus some of his homemade kombucha and his copy of Alan Watts’ Become What You Are while assuring him that leaving the Trump administration would allow him to find a sense of tranquility and spiritual reconnection. “I take long walks now. I read. I meditate. Remember how flustered I used to get? The other day, someone totally screwed up my lunch order, but I didn’t even let it get to me. Trust me, you’re going to look back on this as the day you rediscovered yourself. Welcome back, brother.” At press time, Priebus was attending a silent meditation retreat in Bali, waiting for the echoes of Donald Trump shrieking at him to finally subside.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Galloism wrote:Blissed-Out, Hemp-Wearing Sean Spicer Assures Reince Priebus This The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Him

DELRAY BEACH, FL—Inviting the recently fired White House chief of staff to take a load off and embrace his newfound freedom, a blissed-out, hemp-wearing former press secretary Sean Spicer reportedly assured Reince Priebus on Monday that leaving the White House was the best thing that ever happened to him. “Seriously, man, that place was toxic—after I got out of there, it was like this huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders,” said the serene, baja-hoodie-clad former spokesman, offering Priebus some of his homemade kombucha and his copy of Alan Watts’ Become What You Are while assuring him that leaving the Trump administration would allow him to find a sense of tranquility and spiritual reconnection. “I take long walks now. I read. I meditate. Remember how flustered I used to get? The other day, someone totally screwed up my lunch order, but I didn’t even let it get to me. Trust me, you’re going to look back on this as the day you rediscovered yourself. Welcome back, brother.” At press time, Priebus was attending a silent meditation retreat in Bali, waiting for the echoes of Donald Trump shrieking at him to finally subside.

Take a load off, Reince
Take a load for free
Take a load off, Reince
And you put the load right on me.
Last edited by Zanera on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:54 pm

Galloism wrote:Blissed-Out, Hemp-Wearing Sean Spicer Assures Reince Priebus This The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Him

All right where's the next shoe?
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Trump finally starts winning — by copying Obama

President Trump appears to have found himself a new national security adviser.

His name is Barack Obama.

Recent days have brought evidence of two foreign policy successes for the Trump administration:

On Friday, a top State Department official who has served in the Obama and Trump administrations announced that gains against the Islamic State have picked up sharply and that the militants have lost 78 percent of their territory in Iraq and 58 percent in Syria. The Washington Post’s headline (which the White House circulated in an email): “Under Trump, gains against ISIS have dramatically accelerated.”

Then, on Saturday, China and Russia joined in a unanimous U.N. Security Council vote to approve a U.S.-sponsored resolution with tough new sanctions on North Korea, a forceful world response to that country’s missile tests.

These two developments, in addition to being successes, had another thing in common: In both cases, the Trump administration essentially embraced Obama administration policies — policies Trump previously derided as a “total failure.” The Trump administration, at least temporarily, shelved the president’s bellicose rhetoric, made some tweaks to his predecessor’s strategies and pursued a course of relative continuity.

On North Korea, Trump has long been making threats and ultimatums, promising “severe things” and raising the possibility that South Korea and Japan could build nuclear arsenals. He was harshly (if vaguely) critical of the Obama administration’s handling of North Korea, saying Obama and Hillary Clinton — who were pushing for tougher sanctions — weren’t being strong enough.

And now? Last week, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson offered soothing words about North Korea: “We do not seek a regime change, we do not seek a collapse of the regime, we do not seek an accelerated reunification of the peninsula, we do not seek an excuse to send our military north of the 38th Parallel,” he said. “We are trying to convey to the North Koreans: We are not your enemy, we are not your threat.”

Those words cleared the way for China and Russia to support the sanctions resolution at the United Nations on Saturday, as The Post’s Karen DeYoung reported. Representatives of both countries mentioned Tillerson’s statement in casting their votes, with China’s representative saying, “Our hope is that the United States will translate these ‘four no’s’ into a firm policy.”

Under the headline “Trump’s North Korea policy resembles Obama’s,” Politico on Monday reported that administration officials were privately sending signals that a preemptive attack on North Korea is “not on the table” (although national security adviser H.R. McMaster says otherwise in public) and that “the Trump administration is pursuing a five-part strategy similar to the strategy undertaken by the Obama administration.”

On the Islamic State, likewise, Brett McGurk, a top State Department official under both Obama and Trump, announced that steps taken by Trump — notably his delegation of decision-making authority from the White House to commanders in the field — contributed to the reclaiming of 8,000 square miles of Islamic State territory.

Trump’s decision to give more authority to field commanders makes the military more nimble. The Obama White House was justifiably criticized for its plodding micromanagement of military strategy. Former Obama defense secretary Robert Gates, among others, complained about the “centralized and controlling” Obama national security team.

But this change is a massage — not a reversal — of an Obama strategy Trump repeatedly derided as “weak” and a “disaster.” By the time Trump took over, the territory controlled by the Islamic State had already fallen substantially from its peak in early 2015.

Trump promised to replace the Obama strategy with a “secret plan” of his own. But, as DeYoung reported, Trump’s Islamic State strategy “looks very much like the one the Obama administration pursued”: denying territory to the militants while avoiding conflict with Iran and staying out of Syria’s civil war.

Trump’s decision to free field commanders to make quick decisions comes with downsides, which explains the Obama White House’s reluctance to delegate. As gains against the Islamic State have accelerated, reports indicate that civilian casualties are also up sharply. Trump is also relying more on Russia than Obama did to keep Syrian government forces from interfering in the U.S.-led coalition’s fight against the militants. Still, these differences are matters of degree, not a wholesale change from Obama’s strategy.

It’s not as if Trump is about to usher in a third term for the Obama national security team, nor would that necessarily be desirable. But even if these two cases turn out to be isolated and temporary, they show that within the Trump administration there is at least some instinct to tone down the wild talk and, ever so quietly, to bend to reality.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Seangoli
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Seangoli » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Galloism wrote:Trump finally starts winning — by copying Obama

President Trump appears to have found himself a new national security adviser.

His name is Barack Obama.

Recent days have brought evidence of two foreign policy successes for the Trump administration:

On Friday, a top State Department official who has served in the Obama and Trump administrations announced that gains against the Islamic State have picked up sharply and that the militants have lost 78 percent of their territory in Iraq and 58 percent in Syria. The Washington Post’s headline (which the White House circulated in an email): “Under Trump, gains against ISIS have dramatically accelerated.”

Then, on Saturday, China and Russia joined in a unanimous U.N. Security Council vote to approve a U.S.-sponsored resolution with tough new sanctions on North Korea, a forceful world response to that country’s missile tests.

These two developments, in addition to being successes, had another thing in common: In both cases, the Trump administration essentially embraced Obama administration policies — policies Trump previously derided as a “total failure.” The Trump administration, at least temporarily, shelved the president’s bellicose rhetoric, made some tweaks to his predecessor’s strategies and pursued a course of relative continuity.

On North Korea, Trump has long been making threats and ultimatums, promising “severe things” and raising the possibility that South Korea and Japan could build nuclear arsenals. He was harshly (if vaguely) critical of the Obama administration’s handling of North Korea, saying Obama and Hillary Clinton — who were pushing for tougher sanctions — weren’t being strong enough.

And now? Last week, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson offered soothing words about North Korea: “We do not seek a regime change, we do not seek a collapse of the regime, we do not seek an accelerated reunification of the peninsula, we do not seek an excuse to send our military north of the 38th Parallel,” he said. “We are trying to convey to the North Koreans: We are not your enemy, we are not your threat.”

Those words cleared the way for China and Russia to support the sanctions resolution at the United Nations on Saturday, as The Post’s Karen DeYoung reported. Representatives of both countries mentioned Tillerson’s statement in casting their votes, with China’s representative saying, “Our hope is that the United States will translate these ‘four no’s’ into a firm policy.”

Under the headline “Trump’s North Korea policy resembles Obama’s,” Politico on Monday reported that administration officials were privately sending signals that a preemptive attack on North Korea is “not on the table” (although national security adviser H.R. McMaster says otherwise in public) and that “the Trump administration is pursuing a five-part strategy similar to the strategy undertaken by the Obama administration.”

On the Islamic State, likewise, Brett McGurk, a top State Department official under both Obama and Trump, announced that steps taken by Trump — notably his delegation of decision-making authority from the White House to commanders in the field — contributed to the reclaiming of 8,000 square miles of Islamic State territory.

Trump’s decision to give more authority to field commanders makes the military more nimble. The Obama White House was justifiably criticized for its plodding micromanagement of military strategy. Former Obama defense secretary Robert Gates, among others, complained about the “centralized and controlling” Obama national security team.

But this change is a massage — not a reversal — of an Obama strategy Trump repeatedly derided as “weak” and a “disaster.” By the time Trump took over, the territory controlled by the Islamic State had already fallen substantially from its peak in early 2015.

Trump promised to replace the Obama strategy with a “secret plan” of his own. But, as DeYoung reported, Trump’s Islamic State strategy “looks very much like the one the Obama administration pursued”: denying territory to the militants while avoiding conflict with Iran and staying out of Syria’s civil war.

Trump’s decision to free field commanders to make quick decisions comes with downsides, which explains the Obama White House’s reluctance to delegate. As gains against the Islamic State have accelerated, reports indicate that civilian casualties are also up sharply. Trump is also relying more on Russia than Obama did to keep Syrian government forces from interfering in the U.S.-led coalition’s fight against the militants. Still, these differences are matters of degree, not a wholesale change from Obama’s strategy.

It’s not as if Trump is about to usher in a third term for the Obama national security team, nor would that necessarily be desirable. But even if these two cases turn out to be isolated and temporary, they show that within the Trump administration there is at least some instinct to tone down the wild talk and, ever so quietly, to bend to reality.

Much like everything, Trump exagerates his successes and under-represents Obama's successes.

A running list of things Trump takes credit for that were trends long before he ever took office:

1. Illegal Immigration being down for ages, and the low numbers are a trend that started almost a decade ago. Opportunities and pay are relatively low in comparison, and the economy in Mexico has improved significantly.

2. Unemployment and job creation numbers are equally a trend to what has been going on for years. The economy recovered pretty well under Obama, however one area that saw problems was wage stagnation. Similarly, the jobs created under Trump are largely low-paying seasonal work, so that is unlikely to be an actual boost.

3. The Stock Market has been reaching record highs since Obama took office. While there is some impact on Optimism from Trump deregulation, this is unlikely to really be actualized for middle class folk and lower in any meaningful manner. Even Upper Middle Class folk won't really feel much of a gain from it.

4. ISIS has been in decline for years, and Trump happened to get into office on the relative eve of allied-offenses against ISIS that had been planned for some time. Granted, as the article said, he may have sped the process up some, but it's not like he's reversing a trend.

The simple fact is that Trump walked into a great economy, an illegal immigration non-issue, and an enemy in decline already. And he's taking credit for all of it like he is some sort of magic man. Fortunately, he's blowing his load real early. The message that things will only get better are already ringing hollow, and will only less impressive as the years go on.
Last edited by Seangoli on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Corrian wrote:
Zanera wrote:
Oh. Scaramucci/Scaramouche.

And he calls himself "The Mooch"

Something about kicking the gong around...
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Ifreann
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:40 pm

All this time we wondered what his secret plan to beat ISIS was, and it was to carry on what Obama started.
He/Him

beating the devil
we never run from the devil
we never summon the devil
we never hide from from the devil
we never

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Approval of Trump among Republicans is declining. Only 59% of Republicans say they strongly approve of his performance, down from 73% in February.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:48 pm

Geilinor wrote:Approval of Trump among Republicans is declining. Only 59% of Republicans say they strongly approve of his performance, down from 73% in February.

Oh boy. If this keeps up the midterms aren't going to look good for them
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Ifreann
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Geilinor wrote:Approval of Trump among Republicans is declining. Only 59% of Republicans say they strongly approve of his performance, down from 73% in February.

America may be growing tired of all this winning.
He/Him

beating the devil
we never run from the devil
we never summon the devil
we never hide from from the devil
we never

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:It's more than just that, it's using a slur against sex workers that should be part of our past. Sex workers are our comrades, not people to be derided and shamed.

The sudden concern for the image of sex workers is rather convenient and disingenuous.

Sudden concern? Not at all. I don't post about such things all the time, because I'm not some male faux feminist. But I've done it in the past and will do it again. But It's funny that you accuse me of being disingenuous or hypocritical. It seems that so many will appoint themselves PC commissioner but not even begin to examine their own words and actions. I think deep down you're much more like Trump than you'd care to admit.
Founder of the Committee for Proletarian Morality - Winner of Best Communist Award 2018 - Godfather of NSG Syndicalism

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Thermodolia wrote:

Maybe, but early polling always makes it look good for the Dems, until they nominate shitty candidates that nobody turns out for.

Proctopeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Proctopeo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 pm

MERIZoC wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Oh boy. If this keeps up the midterms aren't going to look good for them

Maybe, but early polling always makes it look good for the Dems, until they nominate shitty candidates that nobody turns out for.

Let's hope that their choice of candidate isn't, say, a convicted murder.
Arachno-anarchism || NO GODS NO MASTERS || Free NSG Odreria

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Thermodolia wrote:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, 59% don't just approve, they strongly approve. Considering what we've seen so far, even assuming these people are giving trump a lot of slack since he's "new", that to me looks like strong support.

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Proctopeo wrote:
MERIZoC wrote:Maybe, but early polling always makes it look good for the Dems, until they nominate shitty candidates that nobody turns out for.

Let's hope that their choice of candidate isn't, say, a convicted murder.

Did that happen?

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Ism wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Oh boy. If this keeps up the midterms aren't going to look good for them

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, 59% don't just approve, they strongly approve. Considering what we've seen so far, even assuming these people are giving trump a lot of slack since he's "new", that to me looks like strong support.

It shows declining enthusiasm from his supporters less than a year in. It doesn't guarantee anything at the midterms for the Democrats.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:48 pm

Ism wrote:
Proctopeo wrote:Let's hope that their choice of candidate isn't, say, a convicted murder.

Did that happen?

No.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:51 pm

My guess is that Eric Bolling won't be coming back to Fox News. Fox is scrubbing any and all mention of Bolling from their website and pretending that he never existed, which must mean that they've already decided that his departure will be permanent and that there is nothing forthcoming that could maybe prevent this at this point.
Last edited by Saiwania on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Saiwania wrote:My guess is that Eric Bolling won't be coming back to Fox News. Fox is scrubbing any and all mention of Bolling from their website and pretending that he never existed, which must mean that they've already decided that his departure will be permanent and that there is nothing forthcoming that could maybe prevent this at this point.

Fox News has been doing great as self destructing lately.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Steffan
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Steffan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Corrian wrote:
Saiwania wrote:My guess is that Eric Bolling won't be coming back to Fox News. Fox is scrubbing any and all mention of Bolling from their website and pretending that he never existed, which must mean that they've already decided that his departure will be permanent and that there is nothing forthcoming that could maybe prevent this at this point.

Fox News has been doing great as self destructing lately.

Trump probably has noticed; that's why he has his own 'real news' station now...
Last edited by Steffan on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Criticism is a powerful force for good. Nothing ever improves without coming to terms with it's flaws. Without critics telling us what's stupid and what isn't, we'd all be wearing boulders for hats and drinking down hot Ebola soup for tea." - Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw

[_★_]_[' ]_
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.

Steffan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Steffan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Damn, FOX is like Minitru from '1984'. Bolling is now one of the un-people :?
"Criticism is a powerful force for good. Nothing ever improves without coming to terms with it's flaws. Without critics telling us what's stupid and what isn't, we'd all be wearing boulders for hats and drinking down hot Ebola soup for tea." - Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw

[_★_]_[' ]_
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.

Steffan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Steffan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:27 pm

MERIZoC wrote:

Please...no Hillary :?
AND NO DEVAL PATRICK!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

[_★_]_[' ]_

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:51 pm

There seems to be a lot of thought that Republicans might run a guy against their own candidate in 2020. That should split their party even further...

I mean...That's if Trump is even Republican by then. Who knows with him.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General