NATION

PASSWORD

3 million dollars USD vs Pandas

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

WE CAN MAKE THE DEAL!

Yes (show me the money)
43%
No can do
57%

Total votes : 136

Libertypendence Park
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertypendence Park » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Octagonalia wrote:Show the leaders of China my button with the option to exterminate the pandas and hold the pandas ransom for Billions of dollars. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I like you
Guilaza wrote:
Lincolnopolis wrote:We could finally have a television channel covering Disability issues and finally have a growing number of people with disabilities that own and run companies. Finally, I wouldn't have to hear the rude and offensive things from non-disabled people. Yeah, I'd be glad to not have to deal with you.

I have aspergers...

#tolerance

Hurricania Imperium
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:54 pm

I take the deal, because the WWF should NOT be owned by nature! The WWF vs WWF lawsuit has forever killed my respect for pandas. (and I was born in 2000!)
Basically a Satanist German Empire.
Everyone's favorite Prussia/German Empire two-in-one nation (And yes, this nation represents both.)
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:09 pm

Hurricania Imperium wrote:I take the deal, because the WWF should NOT be owned by nature! The WWF vs WWF lawsuit has forever killed my respect for pandas. (and I was born in 2000!)

Please do not post in threads that have not had a new post in more than four weeks. This one's been dead for a year and a half.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Previous

Return to General