NATION

PASSWORD

Is Diversity and Multiculturalism a Good or Bad Thing?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:20 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:Depends on which Islamists you're talking about.

All of them.

Not all Islamists act the same
Irona wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:It is diversity. ;)

How? I'm pretty sure 'diversity' in the OP isn't about political diversity.

True
Nunavutialand wrote:Alright, El-Amin.
Non-muslim majority nations should not implement Shariah.
Shariah itself is backwards and its implementation would lead to a misuse of it leading to a Saudi Arabia-esque situation in the West.

Source - I'm a muslim.

I'll TG you about this
Absurdity wrote:Great, so you're intolerant in your own way. Good to know.

Are you not intolerant of violence and oppression?
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:23 pm

Officer Gul Dukat wrote:(notably the Ottoman Empire)

I like that Empire too.
Officer Gul Dukat wrote:(which is just a direct spit in the face of Ataturk)

AlHamdulillah. Secularism has no place in our Ummah.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Absurdity
Envoy

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Absurdity » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:32 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:Are you not intolerant of violence and oppression?

I am intolerant of Palestinian aggression, terrorism, and anti-Semitism.

But I'm sure you think those are perfectly fine, along with murdering women and children. Gotta kill all those pesky Jewish occupiers, am I right?
Political Compass
"Our great error is that we suppose mankind to be more honest than they are."
- Alexander Hamilton

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Absurdity wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:Are you not intolerant of violence and oppression?

I am intolerant of Palestinian aggression, terrorism, and anti-Semitism.

Defense =/= agressiong (unless you're talking about Hamas), but I don't debate about rl life-and-death situations, so we'll have to drop this
Absurdity wrote:Gotta kill all those pesky Jewish occupiers, am I right?

I need you to show proof where I support this.

Absurdity
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Absurdity » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:44 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
Absurdity wrote:I am intolerant of Palestinian aggression, terrorism, and anti-Semitism.

Defense =/= agressiong (unless you're talking about Hamas), but I don't debate about rl life-and-death situations, so we'll have to drop this

There is no such thing as Palestinian defense, only aggression, terrorism, and murder.

I don't know what life-and-death situations you're referring to. I am not only referring to Hamas, but Fatah and the entire Palestinian Authority.

Are you saying that you do not support murdering the Jewish occupiers and uprooting the evil Zionist regime?
Political Compass
- Alexander Hamilton

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Absurdity wrote:Are you saying that you do not support murdering the Jewish occupiers

No
Absurdity wrote:and uprooting the evil Zionist regime?

That I support.

Al-Ismailiyya
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ismailiyya » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Absurdity wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:Defense =/= agressiong (unless you're talking about Hamas), but I don't debate about rl life-and-death situations, so we'll have to drop this

There is no such thing as Palestinian defense, only aggression, terrorism, and murder.

I don't know what life-and-death situations you're referring to. I am not only referring to Hamas, but Fatah and the entire Palestinian Authority.

Are you saying that you do not support murdering the Jewish occupiers and uprooting the evil Zionist regime?

Are you serious right now?

Absurdity
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Absurdity » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Al-Ismailiyya wrote:Are you serious right now?

Probably.

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
Absurdity wrote:Are you saying that you do not support murdering the Jewish occupiers

No

Why not? They are foreign invaders committing genocide after all.

That I support.

Uh-huh. And how will this "uprooting" be achieved? (It will never happen, be’ezrat HaShem)
Political Compass
- Alexander Hamilton

Al-Ismailiyya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ismailiyya » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:02 pm

Absurdity wrote:Why not? They are foreign invaders committing genocide after all.

Because not every Jew or even every Israeli is guilty of the crimes of the Israeli government.

The Conez Imperium
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Conez Imperium » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:02 pm

Officer Gul Dukat wrote:Unemployment rates in Brussels are in the margins of 16.9% and it's unlikely that they will be able to find new jobs considering the fast rate of automation of low skilled jobs (i.e automatic cars). Under no way am I saying that since there are a few problems an entire demographic is accursed but just that responsible immigration is important.

???? Unemployment rate is not 16.9%
Salut tout le monde, c'est moi !

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Al-Ismailiyya wrote:
Absurdity wrote:Why not? They are foreign invaders committing genocide after all.

Because not every Jew or even every Israeli is guilty of the crimes of the Israeli government.

That's what I was gonna say.

Greater Victora
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greater Victora » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:08 pm

It is my own humble opinion that as long as you aren't harming others or cramming your culture down other's throats, I don't give a damn what culture you are and neither should anyone else.
Telegram me things you want me to put in the "Codex Imperialis"
The Holy Solar Empire (or simply 'the Empire') is a FFT interstellar federal empire that is attempting to restore galactic civilization in the wake of the apocalypse while simultaneously having to fend off hordes of literal demons. The setting is a horrid Frankenstein of numerous Sci-Fi Universes (predominantly 40k and Doctor Who/Faction Paradox).
NS Stats are for nerds. I don't use them and neither should you (if you must, use stats as an indicator of the "average Civilized World"). With that said, according to this index, the Victoran Empire is a Tier 10, Level 8, Type 9 civilization with a Power Comparator of 3.9
Current Year: 10,023 AD
=][= ADVERSARIUS DELENDA EST =][=

Officer Gul Dukat
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Officer Gul Dukat » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:12 pm

The Conez Imperium wrote:
Officer Gul Dukat wrote:Unemployment rates in Brussels are in the margins of 16.9% and it's unlikely that they will be able to find new jobs considering the fast rate of automation of low skilled jobs (i.e automatic cars). Under no way am I saying that since there are a few problems an entire demographic is accursed but just that responsible immigration is important.

???? Unemployment rate is not 16.9%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/528 ... by-region/

Absurdity
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Absurdity » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:14 pm

Al-Ismailiyya wrote:

Oh, come on. They're all complicit.

So, you support the killings of Israelis, be them men, women, or children, complicit in the Israeli government's "crimes"? How would you even determine who is "guilty"? I could understand viewing government ministers and the IDF as guilty, but what about private citizens?

And what of those not complicit? What happens to them?
Political Compass
- Alexander Hamilton

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:19 pm

Absurdity wrote:
Al-Ismailiyya wrote:Because not every Jew or even every Israeli is guilty of the crimes of the Israeli government.

So, you support the killings of Israelis, be them men, women, or children, complicit in the Israeli government's "crimes"?

He never said that, stop putting words in people's mouths pls.

Al-Ismailiyya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ismailiyya » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:22 pm

Absurdity wrote:
Al-Ismailiyya wrote:Because not every Jew or even every Israeli is guilty of the crimes of the Israeli government.

So, you support the killings of Israelis, be them men, women, or children, complicit in the Israeli government's "crimes"? How would you even determine who is "guilty"? I could understand viewing government ministers and the IDF as guilty, but what about private citizens?

Holy shit. This is exactly like that meme from the Jordan Peterson interview. You are capable of arguing without just shoving words into other people's mouths, right?

I am in favour of punishing those who slaughter villagers, those who evict Palestinians from their homes in order to build settlements, etc. The average Israeli is not at fault for that. Not even the entirety of the IDF is at fault for that.
Last edited by Al-Ismailiyya on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:24 pm

Al-Ismailiyya wrote:
Absurdity wrote:Oh, come on. They're all complicit.

Holy shit. This is exactly like that meme from the Jordan Peterson interview. You are capable of arguing without just shoving words into other people's mouths, right?

I am in favour of punishing those who slaughter villagers, those who evict Palestinians from their homes in order to build settlements, etc. The average Israeli is not at fault for that. Not even the entirety of the IDF is at fault for that.

We can't even really blame the IDF, because isn't it compulsory to make Israelis serve military time?
Last edited by Kubumba Tribe on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Officer Gul Dukat
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Officer Gul Dukat » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:24 pm

I like how this forum has basically degenerated into a Israel v Palestine thing.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Officer Gul Dukat wrote:I like how this forum has basically degenerated into a Israel v Palestine thing.

It's devolved into "black vs white" and "Muslim vs non-Muslim" a lot more than "Israel vs Palestine".

Al-Ismailiyya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ismailiyya » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:26 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
Al-Ismailiyya wrote:Holy shit. This is exactly like that meme from the Jordan Peterson interview. You are capable of arguing without just shoving words into other people's mouths, right?

We can't even really blame the IDF, because isn't it compulsory to make Israelis serve military time?

Yes.

Officer Gul Dukat wrote:I like how this forum has basically degenerated into a Israel v Palestine thing.

You are right. We should get back on topic.

Convaria
Secretary

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Convaria » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:32 pm

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. It's simple respect and decency
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

8-Values results: 61% Markets, 75% Nation, 73.5% Authority, 50.5% Progress

Political Compass: 2.73 Right, 3.97 Up

(This nation mostly reflects my political views)

Absurdity
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Absurdity » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Al-Ismailiyya wrote:

Punishing them how? Also, slaughtering villagers? What? You're aware Irgun and Lehi no longer exist, right? What "slaughters" are you referring to?

Also, you've avoided the question: what happens to Israelis not complicit in the crimes you're referring to?

Kubumba Tribe wrote:

So, you support the killings of Israelis, be them men, women, or children, complicit in the Israeli government's "crimes"?

He never said that, stop putting words in people's mouths pls.

You said you didn't support killing Israelis, I asked "Why not?", and he basically said #notallIsraelis, leading me to infer that killings were not completely off the table.
Political Compass
- Alexander Hamilton

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:36 pm

Convaria wrote:When in Rome, do as the Romans do. It's simple respect and decency

It's not 'disrespect' to be proud of who you are. Nor is it 'indecent'.
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Alvecia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Alvecia » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Convaria wrote:When in Rome, do as the Romans do. It's simple respect and decency

It's not 'disrespect' to be proud of who you are.

Depends on who you are, I suppose.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General