NATION

PASSWORD

Trump MAGAthread VII

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
New haven america
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29218
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:47 pm

United Muscovite Nations wrote:
New haven america wrote:Trump is openly considering making a no-fly zone in Syria.

But he's apparently better for some arbitrary reason.

If he actually does one, then he will be as bad, because then he will have done what Clinton said she was going to do.

Anyone mind explaining UMN's logic to me? I still fail to see how Trump's better, and I'm pretty sure them explaining it wouldn't make any sense.
Last edited by New haven america on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14942
Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:47 pm

United Muscovite Nations wrote:
New haven america wrote:Trump is openly considering making a no-fly zone in Syria.

But he's apparently better for some arbitrary reason.

If he actually does one, then he will be as bad, because then he will have done what Clinton said she was going to do.


Yeah right, his supporters will praise him as if he was the 2nd coming if he does. and if they don't, he'el turn it on obama or hillary and they will eat that shit with a fork and spoon
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Posts: 1653
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.


Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38486
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Valyrian Freeholds wrote:I see a possible loophole with the new emails that have arisen around Mr Trump Jr.

Could the Trump Administration claim that as the there is no such thing as the "Crown Prosecutor of Russia", they technically didn't deal with a foreign government?


Probably, yeah.

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
>China
>best anything in the world

Pick one and only one friendo


I'll pick both and add in a sinking Nimitz as the opening salvo.


You evidently have much more faith in the truthfulness of China than I do.
Angry American who likes guns and trees
Islamophobia is a virtue
Australian gun control didn't work. A rebuttal to the "well regulated militia" argument.

User avatar
United Muscovite Nations
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16632
Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United Muscovite Nations » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:49 pm

New haven america wrote:
United Muscovite Nations wrote:If he actually does one, then he will be as bad, because then he will have done what Clinton said she was going to do.

Anyone mind explaining UMN's logic to me? I still fail to see how Trump's better, and I'm pretty sure them explaining it wouldn't make any sense.

I think it's pretty simple.

Hillary: Definitely going to have a no-fly zone over Syria
Trump: Might have one
Formerly United Marxist Nations, Dec 02, 2011- Feb 01, 2017. +33,837 posts Eastern Orthodox Christian. Christian Anarchist and Monarchist. Supporter of Pan-Arabism.
Even the apologists of industrialism have been obliged to admit that some economic evils follow in the wake of the machines. These are such as overproduction, unemployment, and a growing inequality in the distribution of wealth. But the remedies proposed by the apologists are always homeopathic. They expect the evils to disappear when we have bigger and better machines, and more of them. Their remedial programs, therefore, look forward to more industrialism.
Pro and Anti: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=uni ... id=1166847

User avatar
The East Marches II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13734
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:50 pm

New haven america wrote:
United Muscovite Nations wrote:If he actually does one, then he will be as bad, because then he will have done what Clinton said she was going to do.

Anyone mind explaining UMN's logic to me? I still fail to see how Trump's better, and I'm pretty sure them explaining it wouldn't make any sense.


You should read it more carefully before making a post like that. He is equating them rather than saying one is better than the other, should Trump take that action.
Last edited by The East Marches II on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On vacation in 【Dubrovnik】
Will return if not killed by 【Montenegrins】

User avatar
Zanera
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9717
Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Valyrian Freeholds wrote:I see a possible loophole with the new emails that have arisen around Mr Trump Jr.

Could the Trump Administration claim that as the there is no such thing as the "Crown Prosecutor of Russia", they technically didn't deal with a foreign government?


He probably falls for Nigerian Prince scams tbh. I don't know how well the "I'm just a dumbass" argument can hold up.

User avatar
Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14942
Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Valyrian Freeholds wrote:I see a possible loophole with the new emails that have arisen around Mr Trump Jr.

Could the Trump Administration claim that as the there is no such thing as the "Crown Prosecutor of Russia", they technically didn't deal with a foreign government?


Probably, yeah.

Yes Im Biop wrote:
I'll pick both and add in a sinking Nimitz as the opening salvo.


You evidently have much more faith in the truthfulness of China than I do.


I have no faith in it, DoD reports i do though. Their missiles scared them shitless back in 2012, and that was 7 years ago
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Posts: 1653
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.


Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

User avatar
The East Marches II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13734
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:Who is he going to start WW3 with?

CHINA


If we should be so lucky and knee cap them before they become too strong.
On vacation in 【Dubrovnik】
Will return if not killed by 【Montenegrins】

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62076
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Genivaria » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:52 pm

New haven america wrote:
United Muscovite Nations wrote:If he actually does one, then he will be as bad, because then he will have done what Clinton said she was going to do.

Anyone mind explaining UMN's logic to me? I still fail to see how Trump's better, and I'm pretty sure them explaining it wouldn't make any sense.

Why you make me defend UMN?
He said "then he will be as bad". That's not "then he will be better."
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

User avatar
New haven america
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29218
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:52 pm

United Muscovite Nations wrote:
New haven america wrote:Anyone mind explaining UMN's logic to me? I still fail to see how Trump's better, and I'm pretty sure them explaining it wouldn't make any sense.

I think it's pretty simple.

Hillary: Definitely going to have a no-fly zone over Syria
Trump: Might have one

Hillary: Wants to preserve good social and economic policies created during the Obama Era, as well as keeping our environment safe.
Trump: Fuck that shit, let's sell our national parks to my my son's business buddies!
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
New haven america
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29218
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:53 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
New haven america wrote:Anyone mind explaining UMN's logic to me? I still fail to see how Trump's better, and I'm pretty sure them explaining it wouldn't make any sense.


You should read it more carefully before making a post like that. He is equating them rather than saying one is better than the other, should Trump take that action.

I did understand that he was equating them, however, he still doesn't make sense.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38486
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:54 pm

New haven america wrote:
United Muscovite Nations wrote:I think it's pretty simple.

Hillary: Definitely going to have a no-fly zone over Syria
Trump: Might have one

Hillary: Wants to preserve good social and economic policies created during the Obama Era, as well as keeping our environment safe.
Trump: Fuck that shit, let's sell our national parks to my my son's business buddies!


You assume that everyone agrees Obama created good social and economic policies. That's just not the case.
Angry American who likes guns and trees
Islamophobia is a virtue
Australian gun control didn't work. A rebuttal to the "well regulated militia" argument.

User avatar
The East Marches II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13734
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:54 pm

New haven america wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
You should read it more carefully before making a post like that. He is equating them rather than saying one is better than the other, should Trump take that action.

I did understand that he was equating them, however, he still doesn't make sense.


Your post did not reflect that but I'm glad to see you can admit when wrong now
On vacation in 【Dubrovnik】
Will return if not killed by 【Montenegrins】

User avatar
United Muscovite Nations
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16632
Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United Muscovite Nations » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:55 pm

New haven america wrote:
United Muscovite Nations wrote:I think it's pretty simple.

Hillary: Definitely going to have a no-fly zone over Syria
Trump: Might have one

Hillary: Wants to preserve good social and economic policies created during the Obama Era, as well as keeping our environment safe.
Trump: Fuck that shit, let's sell our national parks to my my son's business buddies!

Hillary's decent points don't change that she wanted to destroy another Arab nation to finish Bush's work in screwing over the Arab world.
Formerly United Marxist Nations, Dec 02, 2011- Feb 01, 2017. +33,837 posts Eastern Orthodox Christian. Christian Anarchist and Monarchist. Supporter of Pan-Arabism.
Even the apologists of industrialism have been obliged to admit that some economic evils follow in the wake of the machines. These are such as overproduction, unemployment, and a growing inequality in the distribution of wealth. But the remedies proposed by the apologists are always homeopathic. They expect the evils to disappear when we have bigger and better machines, and more of them. Their remedial programs, therefore, look forward to more industrialism.
Pro and Anti: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=uni ... id=1166847

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62076
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Genivaria » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:56 pm

United Muscovite Nations wrote:
New haven america wrote:Hillary: Wants to preserve good social and economic policies created during the Obama Era, as well as keeping our environment safe.
Trump: Fuck that shit, let's sell our national parks to my my son's business buddies!

Hillary's decent points don't change that she wanted to destroy another Arab nation to finish Bush's work in screwing over the Arab world.

How did she want to destroy Syria exactly?
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 126942
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Valyrian Freeholds wrote:I see a possible loophole with the new emails that have arisen around Mr Trump Jr.

Could the Trump Administration claim that as the there is no such thing as the "Crown Prosecutor of Russia", they technically didn't deal with a foreign government?

I wouldn't expect so, given that the woman he did meet has been linked to the Russian government.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm.
He/Him
What do we have that they should want?
We have a wall to work upon!
We have work and they have none
And our work is never done
My children, my children
And the war is never won

The enemy is poverty
And the wall keeps out the enemy
And we build the wall to keep us free
That's why we build the wall
We build the wall to keep us free
We build the wall to keep us free

User avatar
New haven america
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29218
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:57 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
New haven america wrote:I did understand that he was equating them, however, he still doesn't make sense.


Your post did not reflect that but I'm glad to see you can admit when wrong now

I never said I was wrong, I understood what he was doing, but he still made no sense.

Of course, most people trying to defend Trump don't make sense, so eh.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
The East Marches II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13734
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Genivaria wrote:
United Muscovite Nations wrote:Hillary's decent points don't change that she wanted to destroy another Arab nation to finish Bush's work in screwing over the Arab world.

How did she want to destroy Syria exactly?


Syria has it coming. They are a bandit state. I am hyped for the coming partition.
On vacation in 【Dubrovnik】
Will return if not killed by 【Montenegrins】

User avatar
New haven america
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29218
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Genivaria wrote:
United Muscovite Nations wrote:Hillary's decent points don't change that she wanted to destroy another Arab nation to finish Bush's work in screwing over the Arab world.

How did she want to destroy Syria exactly?

Because she wanted to make a no-fly zone in Syria, starting WWIII or something.

Y'know, that thing Trump's currently considering doing (But he's still somehow better, due to some massive leaps in logic).
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
The East Marches II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13734
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:58 pm

New haven america wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
Your post did not reflect that but I'm glad to see you can admit when wrong now

I never said I was wrong, I understood what he was doing, but he still made no sense.

Of course, most people trying to defend Trump don't make sense, so eh.


But your posts clearly does not reflect to above :^)

I hope you get better at identifying Trump supporters. This is getting old; the whole correcting you thing.
On vacation in 【Dubrovnik】
Will return if not killed by 【Montenegrins】

User avatar
United Muscovite Nations
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16632
Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United Muscovite Nations » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Genivaria wrote:
United Muscovite Nations wrote:Hillary's decent points don't change that she wanted to destroy another Arab nation to finish Bush's work in screwing over the Arab world.

How did she want to destroy Syria exactly?

She wanted to do the same thing to Assad that was done to Gaddafi.
Formerly United Marxist Nations, Dec 02, 2011- Feb 01, 2017. +33,837 posts Eastern Orthodox Christian. Christian Anarchist and Monarchist. Supporter of Pan-Arabism.
Even the apologists of industrialism have been obliged to admit that some economic evils follow in the wake of the machines. These are such as overproduction, unemployment, and a growing inequality in the distribution of wealth. But the remedies proposed by the apologists are always homeopathic. They expect the evils to disappear when we have bigger and better machines, and more of them. Their remedial programs, therefore, look forward to more industrialism.
Pro and Anti: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=uni ... id=1166847

User avatar
New haven america
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29218
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
New haven america wrote:I never said I was wrong, I understood what he was doing, but he still made no sense.

Of course, most people trying to defend Trump don't make sense, so eh.


But your posts clearly does not reflect to above

I hope you get better at identifying Trump supporters. This is getting old; the whole correcting you thing.

I see you're still in the game of making useless points that contribute nothing to the current conversation, I thought you'd be over that by now, but alas.

Whatever you say, Trump supporter TEM.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
The East Marches II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13734
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 pm

New haven america wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
But your posts clearly does not reflect to above

I hope you get better at identifying Trump supporters. This is getting old; the whole correcting you thing.

I see you're still in the game of making useless points that contribute nothing to the current conversation, I thought you'd be over that by now, but alas.

Whatever you say, Trump supporter TEM.


Don't forget my friend Bakery the Communist!
On vacation in 【Dubrovnik】
Will return if not killed by 【Montenegrins】

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62076
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Genivaria » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:01 pm

United Muscovite Nations wrote:
Genivaria wrote:How did she want to destroy Syria exactly?

She wanted to do the same thing to Assad that was done to Gaddafi.

That being what?
Giving him an anal probe with a bayonet?

Because that....apparently is how he died.
K so I learned that today.
Last edited by Genivaria on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38486
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:01 pm

New haven america wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
But your posts clearly does not reflect to above

I hope you get better at identifying Trump supporters. This is getting old; the whole correcting you thing.

I see you're still in the game of making useless points that contribute nothing to the current conversation, I thought you'd be over that by now, but alas.

Whatever you say, Trump supporter TEM.


lol
Angry American who likes guns and trees
Islamophobia is a virtue
Australian gun control didn't work. A rebuttal to the "well regulated militia" argument.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aaaaaa, Absolon-7, Andsed, Ararur, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Bienenhalde, Caspian Settlement, Dooom35796821595, Dresderstan, Dushan, Exabot [Bot], Fabularchy, Genivaria, Hediacrana, Jebslund, Kowani, Leuthukuv, LiberNovusAmericae, Maineiacs, Maydona, Multiversal Venn-Copard, North German Realm, Platypus Bureaucracy, Plenty and Peace, Proctopeo, Rio Cana, Shamhnan Insir, Syndieland, Telconi, The Forlorn Redoubt, The Galactic Liberal Democracy, The New California Republic, Thermodolia, Torrocca, Unionton

Advertisement

Remove ads