NATION

PASSWORD

Trump MAGAthread VII

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:36 am

Donald Trump may be the first President we'd like to see playing more golf. Playing golf is the least harmful thing he does.

Could we perhaps rig the game? Get Trump's handicap down to around par, bribe all the professionals to sandbag, and get him a wildcard entry to the PGA Championship this August? And let him win?

Admittedly that would only keep him away from Twitter (or any other official business) for a few weeks ... are there any other sports Donald Trump might play?
My name is voiced AIL-EE-AIL-EE-AH. My time zone: UTC.

Cannot think of a name wrote:"Where's my immortality?" will be the new "Where's my jetpack?"
Maineiacs wrote:"We're going to build a canal, and we're going to make Columbia pay for it!" -- Teddy Roosevelt
Ifreann wrote:That's not a Freudian slip. A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.
Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
: eugenics :
What are the colons meant to convey here?
In my experience Colons usually convey shit

NSG junkie. Getting good shit for free, why would I give it up?

Salandriagado
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salandriagado » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:38 am

AiliailiA wrote:Donald Trump may be the first President we'd like to see playing more golf. Playing golf is the least harmful thing he does.

Could we perhaps rig the game? Get Trump's handicap down to around par, bribe all the professionals to sandbag, and get him a wildcard entry to the PGA Championship this August? And let him win?

Admittedly that would only keep him away from Twitter (or any other official business) for a few weeks ... are there any other sports Donald Trump might play?

Sailing? If he sails around the world, he could be away for months, or even years.
Cosara wrote:
Anachronous Rex wrote:Good thing most a majority of people aren't so small-minded, and frightened of other's sexuality.

Over 40% (including me), are, so I fixed the post for accuracy.

Vilatania wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
Notice that the link is to the notes from a university course on probability. You clearly have nothing beyond the most absurdly simplistic understanding of the subject.
By choosing 1, you no longer have 0 probability of choosing 1. End of subject.

(read up the quote stack)

Deal. £3000 do?[/quote]

Of course.[/quote]

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:42 am

Thermodolia wrote:So Alex Jones is back in the news with another child sex ring. This time on mars. https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... nasa-says/

NASA did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

In no way do I claim equal scientific or reputational status to NASA, but I humbly suggest to all of NS General that we follow their lead.

Cannot think of a name wrote:"Where's my immortality?" will be the new "Where's my jetpack?"
Maineiacs wrote:"We're going to build a canal, and we're going to make Columbia pay for it!" -- Teddy Roosevelt
Ifreann wrote:That's not a Freudian slip. A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.
Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

Damverland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Damverland » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 am

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:50 am

Sane Outcasts wrote:
Galloism wrote:The shit did I just watch.

An official statement from the White House.

Well, when you put it that way...

Nope, even more crazy.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:50 am

Thermodolia wrote:So Alex Jones is back in the news with another child sex ring. This time on mars. https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... nasa-says/

Run by Hillary Clinton and her Gay Alien Frog masters.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:51 am

Gauthier wrote:

Run by Hillary Clinton and her Gay Alien Frog masters.

There's no way he could legit believe that, right.

Right?

Right?

Anyone?
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:51 am

Salandriagado wrote:
AiliailiA wrote:Donald Trump may be the first President we'd like to see playing more golf. Playing golf is the least harmful thing he does.

Sailing? If he sails around the world, he could be away for months, or even years.

Circumnavigation sailing, that is genius! Much better than a golf championship.

Is there some sport which combines ocean sailing, natural-fibre bungee jumping and monster trucks? If there isn't, maybe we could invent it and allow Trump to become the first world champion of it.

Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:57 am

Galloism wrote:
Gauthier wrote:Run by Hillary Clinton and her Gay Alien Frog masters.

Right?

Right?

Anyone?

Well his lawyer did say that was a character he's playing.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:03 am

Galloism wrote:
Gauthier wrote:Run by Hillary Clinton and her Gay Alien Frog masters.

Right?

Right?

Anyone?

NASA is right. Do not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

Frank Zipper
Senator

Founded: Nov 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Frank Zipper » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:03 am

Alex Jones has been Andy Kaufman's finest work. Forget the Bill Hicks lies.
Put this in your signature if you are easily led.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:05 am

I wonder if Vince McMahon would take offense at being called CNN?

Salandriagado
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salandriagado » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:05 am

AiliailiA wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:

Is there some sport which combines ocean sailing, natural-fibre bungee jumping and monster trucks? If there isn't, maybe we could invent it and allow Trump to become the first world champion of it.

Hey, he likes space, right? How about circumnavigating Mars? By unicycle?
Cosara wrote:
Anachronous Rex wrote:Good thing most a majority of people aren't so small-minded, and frightened of other's sexuality.

Over 40% (including me), are, so I fixed the post for accuracy.

Vilatania wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
Notice that the link is to the notes from a university course on probability. You clearly have nothing beyond the most absurdly simplistic understanding of the subject.
By choosing 1, you no longer have 0 probability of choosing 1. End of subject.

(read up the quote stack)

Deal. £3000 do?[/quote]

Of course.[/quote]

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:05 am

AiliailiA wrote:
Galloism wrote:There's no way he could legit believe that, right.

Right?

Right?

Anyone?

The only reason NASA failed to comment is that they were laughing so hard they couldn't form a complete sentence.

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:16 am

Galloism wrote:
AiliailiA wrote:

The only reason NASA failed to comment is that they were laughing so hard they couldn't form a complete sentence.

That's an hypothesis. Plausible, but unless you're in NASA yourself, not entirely compelling.

My hypothesis: "That's the low-hanging fruit. Let's keep our dry wit dry for when someone claims we faked the Sputnik orbiters"

Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:19 am

Salandriagado wrote:
AiliailiA wrote:

Hey, he likes space, right? How about circumnavigating Mars? By unicycle?

Tandem unicycle. That's a long ride, he'll need Mike Pence to do most of the pedalling.

Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:26 am

Screaming my lungs out at Trump's latest tweet. Still not breathing well as of right now.

I do not deserve to be in the same country as Duterte. I do not deserve to be in the same reality as Donald Trump.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Sane Outcasts
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 19, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Sane Outcasts » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:35 am

Galloism wrote:
Sane Outcasts wrote:An official statement from the White House.

Well, when you put it that way...

Nope, even more crazy.

Now, normally I'd say the day is surreal enough as it is, but let's kick it up a notch.

Look a little further down Trump's tweeting timeline and you'll see this gem from yesterday:
My use of social media is not Presidential - it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!

He considers his tweeting to be Presidential. Look at that stupid 20-second video again and realize that it meets Trump's criteria for a Presidential statement.

Now stop screaming before the neighbors get worried.
Last edited by Sane Outcasts on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:37 am

Sane Outcasts wrote:
Galloism wrote:Well, when you put it that way...

Nope, even more crazy.

Now, normally I'd say the day is surreal enough as it is, but let's kick it up a notch.

Look a little further down Trump's tweeting timeline and you'll see this gem from yesterday:
My use of social media is not Presidential - it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!

He considers his tweeting to be Presidential. Look at that stupid 20-second video again and realize that it meets Trump's criteria for a Presidential statement.

Now stop screaming before the neighbors get worried.

I saw that yesterday. I just shook my head.

I do feel like either I've gone mad or the world's gone mad, and I'm not sure which yet.

Neo Balka
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Balka » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:40 am

alex jones is a mere water merchant, i fail to see why anyone takes what he says seriously.
The mere fact that i pissed someone off either means i stood for something or i said something offensive.
in this day and age it's both.
#garbagehumanbeing

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:41 am

Neo Balka wrote:alex jones is a mere water merchant, i fail to see why anyone takes what he says seriously.

We don't. We just like making fun of the shit he says because it's so ass random.

Neo Balka
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Balka » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:42 am

Galloism wrote:
Neo Balka wrote:alex jones is a mere water merchant, i fail to see why anyone takes what he says seriously.

We don't. We just like making fun of the shit he says because it's so ass random.

SUPER MALE VITALITY.
The mere fact that i pissed someone off either means i stood for something or i said something offensive.
in this day and age it's both.
#garbagehumanbeing

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:42 am

Neo Balka wrote:
Galloism wrote:We don't. We just like making fun of the shit he says because it's so ass random.

SUPER MALE VITALITY.

Don't forget about the gay freaking frogs.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:43 am

Some people can't tell fact from fiction.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:47 am

So it looks like a program that helps low-income families heat their homes is facing the axe.

Because Trump doesn't realise that yes, utility providers can cut you off if you don't pay.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General