NATION

PASSWORD

[Abortion][REVISED POLL] If you had the power...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

If you had the power to address the controversy over abortion rights, how would you do it?

1. Leave as is
5%
2. Illegal across the board
8%
3. Illegal with exceptions
15%
4. Enact measures to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies / the burden of pregnancy and parenthood, but not make it illegal because emergencies happen
37%
5. Enact measures to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies / the burden of pregnancy and parenthood, AND make it illegal across the board
4%
6. Enact measures to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies / the burden of pregnancy and parenthood, AND make it illegal with exceptions
14%
7. Reduce/remove any existing restrictions on abortion and cut entitlements
11%
8. Institute compulsory population control measures
5%

Total votes : 1960

Dylar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Thu May 17, 2018 11:17 am

Constitutional Technocracy of Minecraft wrote:
Dylar wrote:First off, most of the world, 84% to be exact, follows some religion and has faith in a god or gods. So, unless sane is a minority group now, I'd quit making the assumption that all religious people are insane.

Secondly...you do realize that this was back on page 2 and I don't think that UM browses this thread anymore?

Thirdly, this is a thread about abortion, not theism.

That too...forgive me, shoulda added that in...
St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Pro: Life, Catholic, religious freedom, guns
Against: gun control, abortion, militant atheism
Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Thu May 17, 2018 9:23 pm

Dylar wrote:
Constitutional Technocracy of Minecraft wrote:Thirdly, this is a thread about abortion, not theism.

That too...forgive me, shoulda added that in...

Though admittedly,looking at the world, a statement like "84% of the worlds population is insane" seems optimistic. It is probably closer to 95%.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Fri May 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Galloism wrote:They do? What do we charge women with who fail to breastfeed?

Nothing if it doesn't impact the infant's health. I imagine we would though if it constituted harm due to neglect.

This isn't true - not in any of the 50 states. In all 50 states, the mother may drop off her child at a designated location and surrender all responsibilities immediately, adoption agency or no.

That's not a "right", however. That's a service offered to prevent mothers from killing their babies.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Fri May 18, 2018 1:52 pm

Misericorde wrote:Here's my take on this.
-When two consenting adults agree to have sex with the intent to have a child, then abortion should not be accessible.
-When two consenting adults agree to have sex, but used various forms of protection to prevent a pregnancy (but the device fails), then abortion should be accessible as long as both parents agree.
-In the event that a person of either gender is a victim of non-consensual sex, then abortion should be accessible, with only the permission of the victim required.
-In any event where the potential mother of a baby could die from a pregnancy, abortion should be available, and it should be left to the potential mother, as it is her life that is at stake.

In summary, I wouldn't say that abortion should be illegal- but that there are situations where abortion cannot be used. For example, once you make a choice with your partner to have a child, after finding out about pregnancy, you can't just go back and say, "Never mind, I didn't want this."

I feel like these basic guidelines are fair for all parties involved in childbirth. What do you think?

If the the "protection" fails, the parents still caused the pregnancy, and are therefore responsible. You cannot opt out of responsibility for something you caused by simply saying you don't consent to it. If you run over a pedestrian by accident, you can't simply keep driving because you "didn't consent to hit them".
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Fri May 18, 2018 3:22 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Galloism wrote:They do? What do we charge women with who fail to breastfeed?

Nothing if it doesn't impact the infant's health. I imagine we would though if it constituted harm due to neglect.

All failures to breastfeed impact infant health. Barring a substantial health complication on the part of the mother (fairly unusual), formula is inferior to breastfeeding in all other instances.

So, what do we charge these women with?

This isn't true - not in any of the 50 states. In all 50 states, the mother may drop off her child at a designated location and surrender all responsibilities immediately, adoption agency or no.

That's not a "right", however. That's a service offered to prevent mothers from killing their babies.

This is a distinction without difference - like arguing a person doesn’t have a right to food stamps or equal protection of the law. It requires a service performed by a government agent that is legally prohibited from refusing if you qualify. All women, except those in prison, have the right to do this, and yes, it’s a right. Government agents are legally prohibited from refusing.
Last edited by Galloism on Fri May 18, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Fri May 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Galloism wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:

All failures to breastfeed impact infant health. Barring a substantial health complication on the part of the mother (fairly unusual), formula is inferior to breastfeeding in all other instances.

This is a distinction without difference - like arguing a person doesn’t have a right to food stamps or equal protection of the law. It requires a service performed by a government agent that is legally prohibited from refusing if you qualify. All women, except those in prison, have the right to do this, and yes, it’s a right. Government agents are legally prohibited from refusing.

Can't charge them with anything unless the impact is serious. Just like you can't change them with a poor diet when the kid is older. But if the kid starved because breastfeeding was the only option and the mother didn't do it, that would be criminal.

There is a huge difference in right here, because the policy is strictly for the child's benefit, not the mother's.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Fri May 18, 2018 3:44 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Galloism wrote:

Can't charge them with anything unless the impact is serious. Just like you can't change them with a poor diet when the kid is older. But if the kid starved because breastfeeding was the only option and the mother didn't do it, that would be criminal.

Well if she lets a kid starve to death, possibly, but if it was a “no good and no availability of food” situation, it’s hard to imagine her getting charged for failing to breastfeed. Got any cases?

But she’s still not required to use her own body for the child ever, except during pregnancy. She can hire, she can surrender to the state. Give me an example of a person being required by law to use their own body in the service of another citizen.

There is a huge difference in right here, because the policy is strictly for the child's benefit, not the mother's.

Questionable. Incidents of mothers murdering their children are often met by sympathy for her and calls to change the system so she wouldn’t be compelled to do that. Safe havens is as much for the mother’s benefit as the children’s, if not more so. If it were solely for the child’s benefit, the mother would not get her responsibilities legally terminated automatically.

Of course, that’s because, socially, we ascribe as little agency as possible to women. Horrible, but an accurate portrayal of reality.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Fri May 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Galloism wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:Can't charge them with anything unless the impact is serious. Just like you can't change them with a poor diet when the kid is older. But if the kid starved because breastfeeding was the only option and the mother didn't do it, that would be criminal.

Well if she lets a kid starve to death, possibly, but if it was a “no good and no availability of food” situation, it’s hard to imagine her getting charged for failing to breastfeed. Got any cases?

But she’s still not required to use her own body for the child ever, except during pregnancy. She can hire, she can surrender to the state. Give me an example of a person being required by law to use their own body in the service of another citizen.

Questionable. Incidents of mothers murdering their children are often met by sympathy for her and calls to change the system so she wouldn’t be compelled to do that. Safe havens is as much for the mother’s benefit as the children’s, if not more so. If it were solely for the child’s benefit, the mother would not get her responsibilities legally terminated automatically.

Of course, that’s because, socially, we ascribe as little agency as possible to women. Horrible, but an accurate portrayal of reality.

I would say it's largely for the sake of the child.

Mothers in the cases you named aren't required to use their body because responsibility for the child has been delegated. Similarly if women could transfer pregnancies, that would not be like abortion.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Constitutional Technocracy of Minecraft
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Constitutional Technocracy of Minecraft » Sat May 19, 2018 12:53 am

The Parkus Empire wrote:
-When two consenting adults agree to have sex with the intent to have a child, then abortion should not be accessible.
-When two consenting adults agree to have sex, but used various forms of protection to prevent a pregnancy (but the device fails), then abortion should be accessible as long as both parents agree.
-In the event that a person of either gender is a victim of non-consensual sex, then abortion should be accessible, with only the permission of the victim required.
-In any event where the potential mother of a baby could die from a pregnancy, abortion should be available, and it should be left to the potential mother, as it is her life that is at stake.

In summary, I wouldn't say that abortion should be illegal- but that there are situations where abortion cannot be used. For example, once you make a choice with your partner to have a child, after finding out about pregnancy, you can't just go back and say, "Never mind, I didn't want this."

I feel like these basic guidelines are fair for all parties involved in childbirth. What do you think?

If the the "protection" fails, the parents still caused the pregnancy, and are therefore responsible. You cannot opt out of responsibility for something you caused by simply saying you don't consent to it. If you run over a pedestrian by accident, you can't simply keep driving because you "didn't consent to hit them".

No. The "run over a pedestrian" analogy is flawed as running over a pedestrian kills a fully conscious human, while abortion (before 24-30 weeks) does not kill a sentient being (according to multiple studies a fetus is not conscious and cannot subjectively experience pain until then)

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat May 19, 2018 1:10 am

The Parkus Empire wrote:

Did you take every reasonable step to avoid hitting the pedestrian?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat May 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Constitutional Technocracy of Minecraft wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:If the the "protection" fails, the parents still caused the pregnancy, and are therefore responsible. You cannot opt out of responsibility for something you caused by simply saying you don't consent to it. If you run over a pedestrian by accident, you can't simply keep driving because you "didn't consent to hit them".

No. The "run over a pedestrian" analogy is flawed as running over a pedestrian kills a fully conscious human, while abortion (before 24-30 weeks) does not kill a sentient being (according to multiple studies a fetus is not conscious and cannot subjectively experience pain until then)

Utterly irrelevant. If you kill someone in their sleep by a painless toxic gas, you have still transgressed. Taking a human life prior to its consciousness is still taking a human life. And a human's life doesn't began at birth.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat May 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Vassenor wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:If the the "protection" fails, the parents still caused the pregnancy, and are therefore responsible. You cannot opt out of responsibility for something you caused by simply saying you don't consent to it. If you run over a pedestrian by accident, you can't simply keep driving because you "didn't consent to hit them".

Wouldn't matter even if you did, you still can't just leave them. It's furthermore compounded here, because theoretically the pedestrian can be responsible (say they want to commit suicide), but with a pregnancy there can be no responsible party save the parents.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat May 19, 2018 12:34 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

Wouldn't matter even if you did, you still can't just leave them. It's furthermore compounded here, because theoretically the pedestrian can be responsible (say they want to commit suicide), but with a pregnancy there can be no responsible party save the parents.

We're talking about culpability, not whether fleeing the scene of an accident is justified. Legally, taking every reasonable step to avoid the consequence is generally seen as sufficient to demonstrate a lack of sufficient subjective recklessness re: malice aforethought.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat May 19, 2018 12:46 pm

Vassenor wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:Wouldn't matter even if you did, you still can't just leave them. It's furthermore compounded here, because theoretically the pedestrian can be responsible (say they want to commit suicide), but with a pregnancy there can be no responsible party save the parents.

We're talking about culpability, not whether fleeing the scene of an accident is justified. Legally, taking every reasonable step to avoid the consequence is generally seen as sufficient to demonstrate a lack of sufficient subjective recklessness re: malice aforethought.

Right. But if you caused you caused it, nonetheless.
Last edited by The Parkus Empire on Sat May 19, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat May 19, 2018 5:13 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Galloism wrote:

I would say it's largely for the sake of the child.

Mothers in the cases you named aren't required to use their body because responsibility for the child has been delegated. Similarly if women could transfer pregnancies, that would not be like abortion.

So you can’t name a single situation, aside allegedly from pregnancy, where any person has a right to use another person’s body without their consent.

That’s what I thought.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat May 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Galloism wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:I would say it's largely for the sake of the child.

So you can’t name a single situation, aside allegedly from pregnancy, where any person has a right to use another person’s body without their consent.

That’s what I thought.

Lol you were the one who brought up the draft
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat May 19, 2018 5:22 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Galloism wrote:So you can’t name a single situation, aside allegedly from pregnancy, where any person has a right to use another person’s body without their consent.

That’s what I thought.

Lol you were the one who brought up the draft

I argue the draft is immoral for a similar reason, and although the selective service still exists (and is immoral as fruit of a poisonous tree), the draft is not currently being done. So, as of this moment, no person has the right to use another’s body against their will in the US.

Even taking into account the draft, and assuming it morally right, there is still no right for some individual to force another individual to support them with their body. Rather the state has that right in defense of the state.

Arguably, if you had a state population collapse, a female draft of forcible impregnation to rebuild the population would be the closest analagous thing to the draft - the state enforcing use of the person’s body without their consent in the interests of the state.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat May 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Galloism wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:Lol you were the one who brought up the draft

I argue the draft is immoral for a similar reason, and although the selective service still exists (and is immoral as fruit of a poisonous tree), the draft is not currently being done. So, as of this moment, no person has the right to use another’s body against their will in the US.

Even taking into account the draft, and assuming it morally right, there is still no right for some individual to force another individual to support them with their body. Rather the state has that right in defense of the state.

Arguably, if you had a state population collapse, a female draft of forcible impregnation to rebuild the population would be the closest analagous thing to the draft - the state enforcing use of the person’s body without their consent in the interests of the state.

You certainly are not born sovereign, your parents have authority and can force you to do chores. And if you pimp, if you're drunk in public, these things are met by incarceration of your body. If you refuse to pay taxes, likewise. You are not "self sovereign". Even a woman giving a baby up for adoption can't just sit and do nothing and let the baby die, she must use her body. There is no such thing as "self sovereignty" and there never has been.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat May 19, 2018 5:36 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Galloism wrote:I argue the draft is immoral for a similar reason, and although the selective service still exists (and is immoral as fruit of a poisonous tree), the draft is not currently being done. So, as of this moment, no person has the right to use another’s body against their will in the US.

You certainly are not born sovereign, your parents have authority and can force you to do chores. And if you pimp, if you're drunk in public, these things are met by incarceration of your body. If you refuse to pay taxes, likewise. You are not "self sovereign". Even a woman giving a baby up for adoption can't just sit and do nothing and let the baby die, she must use her body. There is no such thing as "self sovereignty" and there never has been.

We tend to view confinement of the body differently than the use of that body. Taxes don’t require to use your body in such a manner either. She doesn’t have to use her body to keep a baby from dying - she can contract out. Hell, courts don’t even enforce contracted performance for things you have agreed to.

Here’s a pop quiz:

You pay me $500 to prepare a corporate return for you. I tell you fuck off and refuse to do it. We have a written contract where I agreed. You (rightfully) sue. Will the court order me to prepare the return? What will the court do?

Kernen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kernen » Sat May 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Galloism wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:You certainly are not born sovereign, your parents have authority and can force you to do chores. And if you pimp, if you're drunk in public, these things are met by incarceration of your body. If you refuse to pay taxes, likewise. You are not "self sovereign". Even a woman giving a baby up for adoption can't just sit and do nothing and let the baby die, she must use her body. There is no such thing as "self sovereignty" and there never has been.

We tend to view confinement of the body differently than the use of that body. Taxes don’t require to use your body in such a manner either. She doesn’t have to use her body to keep a baby from dying - she can contract out. Hell, courts don’t even enforce contracted performance for things you have agreed to.

Here’s a pop quiz:

You pay me $500 to prepare a corporate return for you. I tell you fuck off and refuse to do it. We have a written contract where I agreed. You (rightfully) sue. Will the court order me to prepare the return? What will the court do?

Depends.

You'll probably have to pay the damages from your breach. $500. Or potentially any downstream costs from the breach, in excess of $500. But if there was some reason for the court to sit in equity, they could enjoin you from taking any other work but that return.
From the throne of Khan Juk i'Behemoti, Juk Who-Is-The-Strength-of-the-Behemoth, Supreme Khan of the Ogres of Kernen. May the Khan ever drink the blood of his enemies!

Lawful Evil

Get abortions, do drugs, own guns, but never misstate legal procedure.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat May 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Kernen wrote:
Galloism wrote:We tend to view confinement of the body differently than the use of that body. Taxes don’t require to use your body in such a manner either. She doesn’t have to use her body to keep a baby from dying - she can contract out. Hell, courts don’t even enforce contracted performance for things you have agreed to.

Here’s a pop quiz:

Depends.

You'll probably have to pay the damages from your breach. $500. Or potentially any downstream costs from the breach, in excess of $500. But if there was some reason for the court to sit in equity, they could enjoin you from taking any other work but that return.

Specific performance is almost never ordered. It is only done if monetary compensation cannot make the person whole (as in, the contract was for the sale of something entirely unique and there is nothing comparable to buy).

The answer is it’ll order the $500, plus attorneys fees, plus downstream costs. My performance will not be ordered.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat May 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Galloism wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:You certainly are not born sovereign, your parents have authority and can force you to do chores. And if you pimp, if you're drunk in public, these things are met by incarceration of your body. If you refuse to pay taxes, likewise. You are not "self sovereign". Even a woman giving a baby up for adoption can't just sit and do nothing and let the baby die, she must use her body. There is no such thing as "self sovereignty" and there never has been.

Here’s a pop quiz:

She has to at least move the baby or someone else has to in her stead. And if you don't pay taxes, your BODY is incarcerated. Same if you purger, or commit fraud.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat May 19, 2018 6:01 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Galloism wrote:We tend to view confinement of the body differently than the use of that body. Taxes don’t require to use your body in such a manner either. She doesn’t have to use her body to keep a baby from dying - she can contract out. Hell, courts don’t even enforce contracted performance for things you have agreed to.

Here’s a pop quiz:

She has to at least move the baby or someone else has to in her stead. And if you don't pay taxes, your BODY is incarcerated. Same if you purger, or commit fraud.

And yet, they still can’t just randomly do drug research on you or even force you to take medication you need against your will, even while incarcerated (unless you’re judged legally incompetent).

We view forcing you take something into your body different than confining your body, and you know this, or you wouldn’t casually conflate them.
Last edited by Galloism on Sat May 19, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Sat May 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Galloism wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:She has to at least move the baby or someone else has to in her stead. And if you don't pay taxes, your BODY is incarcerated. Same if you purger, or commit fraud.

And yet, they still can’t just randomly do drug research on you or even force you to take medication you need against your will, even while incarcerated (unless you’re judged legally incompetent).

We view forcing you take something into your body different than confining your body, and you know this, or you wouldn’t casually conflate them.

No. But you also can't abuse animals, that's really immaterial. You have certain rights, but you are not utterly self sovereign.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat May 19, 2018 6:14 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Galloism wrote:And yet, they still can’t just randomly do drug research on you or even force you to take medication you need against your will, even while incarcerated (unless you’re judged legally incompetent).

No. But you also can't abuse animals, that's really immaterial. You have certain rights, but you are not utterly self sovereign.

Sure. The question is why are the rights to your body currently suspended ONLY for pregnant women (after X number of weeks). Even convicts have more right to bodily integrity than pregnant women. Even if someone will die without their help. Even if they caused that situation leading to that person’s death.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General