NATION

PASSWORD

Flat Earth

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What shape is the earth?

Flat
7%
Round
77%
Not Flat or Round
16%

Total votes : 380

Salandriagado
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salandriagado » Sat May 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Zanera wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
And that's not a fucking problem.

Did I say it was, though? :eyebrow:

Over the long term, one might be using the selfie stick much, much more than a fidget spinner. People will probably get more value out of the selfie stick, helping them to take pictures and such, while something tiny, meant to be entertaining, with minimal entertainment value to begin with, will probably not last very long as a source of entertainment.

The topic of the thread is the Earth being flat or not anyways, not spinner sticks and selfie fidgets.

From what I've seen, most of these fidget spinners have already provided far more entertainment than, say, the last film I watched, and at a lower cost.
Cosara wrote:
Anachronous Rex wrote:Good thing most a majority of people aren't so small-minded, and frightened of other's sexuality.

Over 40% (including me), are, so I fixed the post for accuracy.

Vilatania wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
Notice that the link is to the notes from a university course on probability. You clearly have nothing beyond the most absurdly simplistic understanding of the subject.
By choosing 1, you no longer have 0 probability of choosing 1. End of subject.

(read up the quote stack)

Deal. £3000 do?[/quote]

Of course.[/quote]

Phoenicaea
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenicaea » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:30 am

7 % is good for climbing up Bundestrag

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:22 am

NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

Jong Un
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 27, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jong Un » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:34 pm

The earth is classified as an oblate spheroid to be technical which is a slightly 'squashed' sphere at the poles. The earth isn't flat if you think that then you are a special type of retard and I hope this flat earth fad blows over soon.
Patriotism is not an abstract concept. It begins from one's own home. It buds out from the love for one's parents, spouses and children, the love for one's own home, village and workplace, and further develops into the love for one's country and fellow people.

-Kim Jong Un

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Jong Un wrote:The earth is classified as an oblate spheroid to be technical which is a slightly 'squashed' sphere at the poles. The earth isn't flat if you think that then you are a special type of retard and I hope this flat earth fad blows over soon.

A couple of things. First don't post in threads that haven't had a new post in more than four weeks. Even assuming you misread "Jun 08, 2017" as "Jun 08, 2018," this thread would already be dead. Second, don't call people "retards." It's trolling and actionable.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Previous

Return to General