NATION

PASSWORD

Trump MAGAthread VI

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Tue May 16, 2017 3:25 pm

Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue May 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Alone in the Oval Office, Mr. Trump began the discussion by condemning leaks to the news media, saying that Mr. Comey should consider putting reporters in prison for publishing classified information, according to one of Mr. Comey’s associates.

Freedom of the Press? What's that?

And so it begins. The FBI is now at war with the president, maybe Trump shouldn't have fired Comey
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue May 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Did chucky write that?
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Tue May 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Jesus what the fuck.
Thermodolia wrote:
Ism wrote:
Only Congress can save us? That's a terrifying thought. Especially due to the fact that Congress is dominated by the Republicans, so there's the fear of betraying their own party hurting them thrown into the mix.

I don't think that's going to last for long. The Comey firing is just the beginning we'll find a whole bunch of nefarious things that Trump threatened to do and congress will decide that it's best to cut the rope than to go down with the ship.

Leading to what? If this incriminates the entire Trump administration then who does power go to exactly?
Paul Ryan? He's leader of the House of Representatives so that makes him next in line right?
Last edited by Genivaria on Tue May 16, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue May 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Genivaria wrote:

Jesus what the fuck.
Thermodolia wrote:I don't think that's going to last for long. The Comey firing is just the beginning we'll find a whole bunch of nefarious things that Trump threatened to do and congress will decide that it's best to cut the rope than to go down with the ship.

Leading to what? If this incriminates the entire Trump administration then who does power go to exactly?
Paul Ryan? He's leader of the House of Representatives so that makes him next in line right?

Ya. Though I think Pence is out in the dark on most of this, but if he isn't Ryan is next in line
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Tue May 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Jesus what the fuck.

Ya. Though I think Pence is out in the dark on most of this, but if he isn't Ryan is next in line

Plausible deniability? You think that will fly?
Would Congress have to confirm him if they don't trust him?

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue May 16, 2017 3:37 pm

My God, this stupid fuck is managing to somehow be worse than Boris Yeltsin.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue May 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Ya. Though I think Pence is out in the dark on most of this, but if he isn't Ryan is next in line

Plausible deniability? You think that will fly?

Congress couldn't do shit. Pence was elected VP. If congress can't impeach him then they can't do anything about him.

Also I think plausible deniability would fly.
Last edited by Thermodolia on Tue May 16, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Tue May 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Gauthier wrote:My God, this stupid fuck is managing to somehow be worse than Boris Yeltsin.

Some of us were worried that he'd be the next Hitler or Mussolini.
Hitler wasn't the brightest but sweet christ this guy's an idiot.

I'm not sure if that makes me relieved or scares the shit out of me.
Last edited by Genivaria on Tue May 16, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue May 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Gauthier wrote:My God, this stupid fuck is managing to somehow be worse than Boris Yeltsin.

Some of us were worried that he'd be the next Hitler or Mussolini.

He spilled classified info to show off to the Russians and make himself feel important and yuuuge. Evil at least has discretion.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Tue May 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Plausible deniability? You think that will fly?

Congress couldn't do shit. Pence was elected VP. If congress can't impeach him then they can't do anything about him.

......so...President Pence is a real possibility right now.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Tue May 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Some of us were worried that he'd be the next Hitler or Mussolini.

He spilled classified info to show off to the Russians and make himself feel important and yuuuge. Evil at least has discretion.

If he weren't the leader of my country (which incidentally is a nuclear power) I'd find this fucking hilarious.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue May 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Some of us were worried that he'd be the next Hitler or Mussolini.

That's not the worst of it. Apparently he told the FBI to end the investigation into Flynn, that's possibly obstruction of justice
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Congress couldn't do shit. Pence was elected VP. If congress can't impeach him then they can't do anything about him.

At least Pence isn't going to give away the nuclear codes just to have the Russians verbally fellate him.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Congress couldn't do shit. Pence was elected VP. If congress can't impeach him then they can't do anything about him.

Yes. A Pence Presidency is a very real possibility but more than likely one that won't get reelected
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue May 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Gauthier wrote:He spilled classified info to show off to the Russians and make himself feel important and yuuuge. Evil at least has discretion.

That's not the worst of it. Apparently he told the FBI to end the investigation into Flynn, that's possibly obstruction of justice

Christ. He's so fucking cliché.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue May 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Tue May 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Gauthier wrote:

At least Pence isn't going to give away the nuclear codes just to have the Russians verbally fellate him.

Yesterday that bar was pretty low, now apparently it's not.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue May 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Gauthier wrote:At least Pence isn't going to give away the nuclear codes just to have the Russians verbally fellate him.

Yesterday that bar was pretty low, now apparently it's not.

There is no floor.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue May 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:That's not the worst of it. Apparently he told the FBI to end the investigation into Flynn, that's possibly obstruction of justice

Christ. He's so fucking cliché.

I expect a tweet from him confirming this
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue May 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Gauthier wrote:Christ. He's so fucking cliché.

I expect a tweet from him confirming this

Remember, his staff has to explicitly deny it first.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue May 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Apparently all you need to start the impeachment process is 22 republicans and every democrat in the house. There's bound to be 22 republicans that are pissed off by Trump and maybe after Comey testifies before congress a few more just might.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Athrax
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Athrax » Tue May 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Thermodolia wrote:Apparently all you need to start the impeachment process is 22 republicans and every democrat in the house. There's bound to be 22 republicans that are pissed off by Trump and maybe after Comey testifies before congress a few more just might.

I'm skeptical there are enough Republicans willing to break with their party, and even if there were, you need more than 20 Republicans in the Senate to confirm the impeachment and actually get rid of Trump

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue May 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Thermodolia wrote:Apparently all you need to start the impeachment process is 22 republicans and every democrat in the house. There's bound to be 22 republicans that are pissed off by Trump and maybe after Comey testifies before congress a few more just might.

And if not, Trump'll probably start giving away state secrets just to get more membership at Bribe-A-Largo.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue May 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Athrax wrote:

I'm skeptical there are enough Republicans willing to break with their party, and even if there were, you need more than 20 Republicans in the Senate to confirm the impeachment and actually get rid of Trump

Nope you only need 18 republican senators and all of the democrats.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General