NATION

PASSWORD

The Battle of AnTETam

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aromanticism
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aromanticism » Mon May 01, 2017 5:32 am

Hetalia Dakota 2 II wrote:
Aromanticism wrote:
I'm good! And so is my economy. :)

Where you been you been gone forevers

Internet issues, bouts of sadness, and not being online at the same time because timezones. :/
⚧ Gender and sex aren't the same thing. ⚧
Female, 19, atheist and an aromantic asexual. Openly asexual, but a closeted aromantic outside of the internet. Call me Aro. :)
I'm Australian, but I no longer care for Australian politics anymore.
"Give the fair-goers what they want! FOOOOOOOOD!" -- My reason for living in a nutshell.

Hetalia Dakota 2 II
Post Marshal

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Dakota 2 II » Mon May 01, 2017 5:32 am

Ardrentt wrote:
Aromanticism wrote:
Oh, that. That's an Aromantic in-joke. :p

Ahhhhh. :lol:
Hetalia Dakota 2 II wrote:Are they apple or watermelon flavored?

The hearts or the chocolates?

Oh you mean the hearts, don't you? Green and all, yeah....

ANSWER the question, this will determine our exchange rate
Signatures are boring.
SQUIG: #2

Hetalia Dakota 2 II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Dakota 2 II » Mon May 01, 2017 5:34 am

Aromanticism wrote:
Hetalia Dakota 2 II wrote:Where you been you been gone forevers

Internet issues, bouts of sadness, and not being online at the same time because timezones. :/

If you're ever sad my TG box is open I like knowing the work isn't all alone and am always willing to listen, plus I love talking to peoples
Signatures are boring.

Aromanticism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aromanticism » Mon May 01, 2017 5:35 am

Aromanticism wrote:

If you're ever sad my TG box is open I like knowing the work isn't all alone and am always willing to listen, plus I love talking to peoples

Aw, thanks. :hug:
Female, 19, atheist and an aromantic asexual. Openly asexual, but a closeted aromantic outside of the internet. Call me Aro. :)
"Give the fair-goers what they want! FOOOOOOOOD!" -- My reason for living in a nutshell.

Dylar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Mon May 01, 2017 5:36 am

I wake up this morning expecting "Happy Birthday" to be said to me. Instead all I get is "Josh, did you take care of the dog?" and "Josh, it's time to go, and you don't even have your damn shoes on!" I mean, we went to Dave and Busters for my birthday yesterday, but even then, no one said "Happy Birthday" to me...I'm sad now... :(
St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Pro: Life, Catholic, religious freedom, guns
Against: gun control, abortion, militant atheism
Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

Hetalia Dakota 2 II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Dakota 2 II » Mon May 01, 2017 5:37 am

Dylar wrote:I wake up this morning expecting "Happy Birthday" to be said to me. Instead all I get is "Josh, did you take care of the dog?" and "Josh, it's time to go, and you don't even have your damn shoes on!" I mean, we went to Dave and Busters for my birthday yesterday, but even then, no one said "Happy Birthday" to me...I'm sad now... :(

Imma call you Josh now happy egg hatching today
Signatures are boring.

Dylar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Mon May 01, 2017 5:39 am

Dylar wrote:I wake up this morning expecting "Happy Birthday" to be said to me. Instead all I get is "Josh, did you take care of the dog?" and "Josh, it's time to go, and you don't even have your damn shoes on!" I mean, we went to Dave and Busters for my birthday yesterday, but even then, no one said "Happy Birthday" to me...I'm sad now... :(

Imma call you Josh now happy egg hatching today

Gracias mi amigo.
St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Pro: Life, Catholic, religious freedom, guns
Against: gun control, abortion, militant atheism
Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

Aromanticism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aromanticism » Mon May 01, 2017 5:40 am

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Josh,
happy birthday to you.

:clap:

The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Mon May 01, 2017 5:42 am

Happy Birthday Dylar. You're 17 now?

In other news, my school is going to a college fair. I'm currently on the bus.

How's everyone?
< THE HIGH SWAGLORD | 8VALUES | POLITISCALES >
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

Ardrentt
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardrentt » Mon May 01, 2017 5:42 am

Ardrentt wrote:Ahhhhh. :lol:

The hearts or the chocolates?

Oh you mean the hearts, don't you? Green and all, yeah....

ANSWER the question, this will determine our exchange rate

But I'm not... we don't- I guess apples?

Ardrentt
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardrentt » Mon May 01, 2017 5:43 am

The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord wrote:

How's everyone?

Yay for those things and the like. Didn't, in retrospect, think about them nearly as deeply as I could've, mostly riding on the sense of "Jesus, this is going to be two more years of hard secondary school isn't it?"

At least for the school-managed trips to JCs.

Aromanticism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aromanticism » Mon May 01, 2017 5:44 am

Ardrentt wrote:
Hetalia Dakota 2 II wrote:ANSWER the question, this will determine our exchange rate

But I'm not... we don't- I guess apples?

I'll let you all in on a secret:

Green Hearts taste exactly like apples.

Ardrentt
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardrentt » Mon May 01, 2017 5:45 am

D:

我祝你生日快乐。

Hetalia Dakota 2 II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Dakota 2 II » Mon May 01, 2017 5:46 am

Aromanticism wrote:
Ardrentt wrote:But I'm not... we don't- I guess apples?

He's good then
Signatures are boring.

Ardrentt
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardrentt » Mon May 01, 2017 5:46 am

Aromanticism wrote:
Ardrentt wrote:But I'm not... we don't- I guess apples?

Right, since Het's going to post the official exchange rate, this is ours:

1 Green Heart = 100 Arde

Congrats, either you guys are officially flushed out of your minds in money or we'd just collapsed our economy, either one.

Aromanticism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aromanticism » Mon May 01, 2017 5:53 am

Ardrentt wrote:
Aromanticism wrote:

Right, since Het's going to post the official exchange rate, this is ours:

1 Green Heart = 100 Arde

Congrats, either you guys are officially flushed out of your minds in money or we'd just collapsed our economy, either one.

We would feel sorry if we ever did business with you. :(

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Mon May 01, 2017 5:55 am

Ardrentt wrote:

How's everyone?

Yay for those things and the like. Didn't, in retrospect, think about them nearly as deeply as I could've, mostly riding on the sense of "Jesus, this is going to be two more years of hard secondary school isn't it?"

Well, I've been planning my adult life since middle school. I'm using my high school years to optimize things and put the plan into action.

By the way, I plan on majoring in Applied Mathematics.
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

Hetalia Dakota 2 II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Dakota 2 II » Mon May 01, 2017 5:55 am

Aromanticism wrote:
Ardrentt wrote:Right, since Het's going to post the official exchange rate, this is ours:

1 Green Heart = 100 Arde

We only do 2 to one in favor of us exchanges for edible currency
Signatures are boring.

Aromanticism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aromanticism » Mon May 01, 2017 5:58 am

Aromanticism wrote:

Fair enough.

Ardrentt
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardrentt » Mon May 01, 2017 5:58 am

Aromanticism wrote:
Ardrentt wrote:Right, since Het's going to post the official exchange rate, this is ours:

1 Green Heart = 100 Arde

Awwww D:

Okay, we'll make it 10 Ardes instead, will that be better?

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Mon May 01, 2017 5:59 am

Aromanticism wrote:

In universe, my currency is the Danknote. (I know the pun is awful, but my capital is Memeinggrad. (Formerly St. Memeingsburg))

Aromanticism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aromanticism » Mon May 01, 2017 6:00 am

Ardrentt wrote:
Aromanticism wrote:

Awwww D:

Yep. :)

Ardrentt
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardrentt » Mon May 01, 2017 6:00 am

Ardrentt wrote:Yay for those things and the like. Didn't, in retrospect, think about them nearly as deeply as I could've, mostly riding on the sense of "Jesus, this is going to be two more years of hard secondary school isn't it?"

Well, I've been planning my adult life since middle school. I'm using my high school years to optimize things and put the plan into action.

I see then.

Good luck then.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Mon May 01, 2017 6:01 am

Ardrentt wrote:

I see then.

Good luck then.

Thank you.

Ardrentt
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardrentt » Mon May 01, 2017 6:09 am

Aromanticism wrote:
Ardrentt wrote:Awwww D:

Yep. :)

Yay~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General