NATION

PASSWORD

Feedback on my debate with an alt-righter

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Draica
Senator

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Feedback on my debate with an alt-righter

Postby Draica » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:56 pm

I recently debated an ethno nationalist on Google Hangouts and challenged him on his world view. Many people say I lost, I see it as a learning experience.

What does NSG say?

The debate:

https://youtu.be/AyroVvwrxdo
Draica is a Federal Republic nation ran by conservatives and Libertarians! If you ever wanna rp a state visit, a war, a debate with one of my leaders or a conservative/libertarian philosopher, or just wanna tg me in general(I like TGs) drop me a TG!
Allies: Pantorrum, Korgenstin, Zebraltar, Kiribati-Tarawa, Democratic Sabha. Idoa, Allaena, Lledia.
Enemies: Arkania 5, any communist nation, Drakorvanyia.
Wars:

The Draican-Arkanian war: On-going

The Waldensian-Draican-Kiribati Cold War: Won. Dissolution of Communist Government in Waldensia

The Draican-Die erworbenen Namen war: Draica successfully defended, retaliation called off.

Individual Thought Patterns
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Individual Thought Patterns » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:06 pm

NSG isn't your blog.
Globalist • Neoliberal
“If soldiers are not to cross international boundaries on missions of war, goods must cross them on missions of peace.”
-Otto T. Mallery

Draica
Senator

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Draica » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:21 pm

It isn't, but when you confront a particular ideology and tiubwant others to give you feedback... then i suppose it's not an act of blogging.
Draica is a Federal Republic nation ran by conservatives and Libertarians! If you ever wanna rp a state visit, a war, a debate with one of my leaders or a conservative/libertarian philosopher, or just wanna tg me in general(I like TGs) drop me a TG!
Allies: Pantorrum, Korgenstin, Zebraltar, Kiribati-Tarawa, Democratic Sabha. Idoa, Allaena, Lledia.
Enemies: Arkania 5, any communist nation, Drakorvanyia.
Wars:

The Draican-Arkanian war: On-going

The Waldensian-Draican-Kiribati Cold War: Won. Dissolution of Communist Government in Waldensia

The Draican-Die erworbenen Namen war: Draica successfully defended, retaliation called off.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:54 pm

[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Return to General