NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread IX: The Right Man's Burden

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Was the Reformation a good thing?

1 - Yes.
52%
2 - Neutral.
26%
3 - No.
23%

Total votes : 293

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:54 pm

War Gears wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
How battles of the Isonzo was it? :^)

You're just mad you lost the Italo-Turkish war. :^)

>Getting bullied by Libyan Tribesmen

Pizzas on suicide watch :^)

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:55 pm

HMS Queen Elizabeth wrote:For what it is worth their forcing a war was a good decision and probably the only one really open to them. It was widely believed that the Austro-Hungarian Empire would follow the decrepit Emperor Franz-Josef to the grave, that if anyone could save it, only Franz Ferdinand could, and he was now dead. The Austro-Hungarian Empire needed the legitimacy and prestige boost of a military victory and expansion if it was to survive at that point.

Which of course was known to the FF assassins and why they did it. They knew Austria would be forced to retaliate and they knew Russia would come in and they did not really care what happened to the rest of Europe.

Again these people are unspeakably evil to the point of comic book villainy and in a just world the British and Germans would have allied to invade Serbia and hang the lot of them.

There is nothing good about slaughtering millions of people for a "prestige boost".
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Ramune and Chocolate
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramune and Chocolate » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:04 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:There is nothing good about slaughtering millions of people for a "prestige boost".

And yet that is how states thrive, hegemonic global empires rise, and stability perpetuate.
Left-libertarian, free market anarchist.
Free market anti-capitalism?
Music

War Gears
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby War Gears » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Bad thing most of them are TANKIES

I thought I was a Tankie?

Then again, not many leftists continue to look up to Stalin, so yeah...

Whichever way you look at it, Stalin was incompetent and downright immoral. I'm not sure how anyone could support someone who turns a blind eye to the fact one of their associates is a serial rapist and murderer.
Parasparopagraho Jīvānām.

War Gears
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby War Gears » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:What are you smoking?

Cuban cigars, courtesy of the notorious right-winger Raúl Castro.

He sends you cigars too?

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Ramune and Chocolate wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:There is nothing good about slaughtering millions of people for a "prestige boost".

And yet that is how states thrive, hegemonic global empires rise, and stability perpetuate.

The world, yes. But Christ is better.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

War Gears
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby War Gears » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:15 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Ramune and Chocolate wrote:And yet that is how states thrive, hegemonic global empires rise, and stability perpetuate.

The world, yes. But Christ is better.

Except if you're a Midianite.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:18 pm

War Gears wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:The world, yes. But Christ is better.

No, he would have been better for them too. And in our doctrine they had the choice to accept him when he descended to hell.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

War Gears
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby War Gears » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:25 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
War Gears wrote:

No, he would have been better for them too. And in our doctrine they had the choice to accept him when he descended to hell.

The fact that they were in hell after being butchered and their daughters heavily implied to been turned into sex slaves makes it worse.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:27 pm

War Gears wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:

The fact that they were in hell after being butchered and their daughters heavily implied to been turned into sex slaves makes it worse.

Isn't that their own fault tho?

War Gears
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby War Gears » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:29 pm

War Gears wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure prepubescent girls are totally at fault for being raped.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:31 pm

War Gears wrote:

I wasn't aware you were suddenly a moralist :^)

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:32 pm

War Gears wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:

By "hell" I mean Sheol, which is where everyone went.

Female war captives could be married (after allowing for their mouring), but not made slaves as such as in you couldn't sell them. If you refused to marry them but raped them, you had to release them.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

War Gears
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby War Gears » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:34 pm

War Gears wrote:

You don't have to be a moralist to not want kids to get fucked, TEM. If you did, I'd be dialing 911 to alert them about that ice cream truck you drive around town.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:36 pm

War Gears wrote:

You don't have to be a moralist to not want kids to get fucked, TEM. If you did, I'd be dialing 911 to alert them about that ice cream truck you drive around town.

I was hoping for an Evola response, not this trash. 0/10 first sentence, I give the last one 8/10 for the BTFO factor.

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Imperial Germany was hardly the only country to be guilty of that in the 19th and 20th centuries.

All those Imperial powers did awful, awful things.
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

War Gears
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby War Gears » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:43 pm

War Gears wrote:

I was hoping for an Evola response, not this trash. 0/10 first sentence, I give the last one 8/10 for the BTFO factor.

> Evola.

Racial Theories in Fascist Italy wrote:"Each primary spiritual race had a variety of secondary offshoots. A Solar Race might tend to have an Amazonian Spirit, a corruption of their spiritual purity by Telluric forces. Thus, Amazonian races indulged in materialistic desires. Titanistic races, on the other hand, were Solar races showing a high degree of instinct, activity, and tendency towards transcendentalism. Dionystic races were Solar, though deriving a strongly romantic, passionate and sensuous aspect from Telluric contamination. Dionysists found themselves in the destruction of form and finity. Both the English and the German physical races tended towards Dionysism."

TEM confirmed for having Semitic lunar Demetrian Telluric Race Spirit.
Last edited by War Gears on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:46 pm

War Gears wrote:

> Evola.

Racial Theories in Fascist Italy wrote:"Each primary spiritual race had a variety of secondary offshoots. A Solar Race might tend to have an Amazonian Spirit, a corruption of their spiritual purity by Telluric forces. Thus, Amazonian races indulged in materialistic desires. Titanistic races, on the other hand, were Solar races showing a high degree of instinct, activity, and tendency towards transcendentalism. Dionystic races were Solar, though deriving a strongly romantic, passionate and sensuous aspect from Telluric contamination. Dionysists found themselves in the destruction of form and finity. Both the English and the German physical races tended towards Dionysism."

TEM BTFO by a delusional Italian

Seriously though, he was crazy.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:47 pm

Salus Maior wrote:

Imperial Germany was hardly the only country to be guilty of that in the 19th and 20th centuries.

But WWI and bringing the commies and nazis to power takes the cake.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

War Gears
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby War Gears » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:48 pm

War Gears wrote:
> Evola.

I'm more mad that none of his followers tell me what my spirit race is. It feels like a D&D class.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:48 pm

War Gears wrote:

I'm more mad that none of his followers tell me what my spirit race is. It feels like a D&D class.

Have you reviewed your Spergler lately too?

War Gears
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby War Gears » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:56 pm

War Gears wrote:

> gets insulted for liking Spengler by a guy who likes Hoppe unironically.

But no, I've mainly been reading fiction nowadays. Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea, Runaway Horses, etc.

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:58 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:

But WWI and bringing the commies and nazis to power takes the cake.

WWI was started by Serbians and Austro-Hungary. Not Germany.

The Nazis coming to power was the fault of the Entente and their unfair treaties pushing the German people into that direction.

Also, Tsarist Russia wasn't exactly doing all it could to keep people from sympathizing with communism either.
Last edited by Salus Maior on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:06 pm

War Gears wrote:

> gets insulted for liking Spengler by a guy who likes Hoppe unironically.

But no, I've mainly been reading fiction nowadays. Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea, Runaway Horses, etc.

Y tho? Those are autistic stories

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Salus Maior wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:But WWI and bringing the commies and nazis to power takes the cake.

WWI was started by Serbians and Austro-Hungary. Not Germany.

The Nazis coming to power was the fault of the Entente and their unfair treaties pushing the German people into that direction.

Also, Tsarist Russia wasn't exactly doing all it could to keep people from sympathizing with communism either.

For all intents and purposes, it was started by Germany: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis

The Revolution in Russia was almost entirely due to the war. Also, Germany literally gave support to Lenin.
Last edited by The Parkus Empire on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General