NATION

PASSWORD

The most evil person in the World

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who is the most evil person in the World?

Al-Bagdadi
36%
Kim Jong-Un
24%
George Soros
30%
Robert Mugabe
10%

Total votes : 90

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:35 pm

The East Marches II is the most evil person in the world.

Catochristoferson
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Catochristoferson » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
The Realm of Lordaeron wrote:
I just heard people call him the most evil person ever, or in the world. I saw it on reddit as well as other forums where people have called him that. I did not know he was Jewish, and i do not care. I put him up there because i thought people would vote for him.

It's not like i decided, "well i hate jews and bankers, so let's put up George Soros for teh lulz." I've heard his name before. I don't know why people call him the most evil person in the world, and my honest opinion is probably that it is currently Abu Bakr al-bagdadi.

The reason why they hate him is because he's a Jew and he's an investment banker. The far left and right both love to hate on Jews and Soros is somehow the financial of a million groups who all hate eachother.

Since when did the far left hate Jews? Yes, the left is extremely critical of the current government of Israel, but that doesn't equate to literally all Jewish people.
I'm depressed.

Chestaan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chestaan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:40 pm

How do you define evil? Is it someone who openly and happily does things that they know to be wrong? Or is someone who does something that is wrong but believes it to be right still evil? How about those who are extremely mentally ill and as a result could do some terrible things?
Council Communist
TG me if you want to chat, especially about economics, you can never have enough discussions on economics.Especially game theory :)
Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.62

Getting the Guillotine

Eisarn-Ara
Minister

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisarn-Ara » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:44 pm

George Soros may actually be Satan's shriveled up left testicle given a manifestation of "human Life".
Ave Nex Alea
Glory & Victory unto the Pact!
I'm pro thrall-taking, are you?
Immigrants're grody; Paris, Berlin & Brussels proved that.
Serbia, Hungary, Austria & Finland have the right idea, preserve European Cultural Integrity!
Dictating matters of policy & legality because of "feelings" is foolhardy at best, and the reason why SJWism is cancerous at worst.
Altruism is worthless outside of a community and in small doses.
We owe you nothing, and you'll like it.
Arabs cannot do "Modern War"
You are all terrible.

Blacksmith/Metallurgist btw(Mostly Blades) & Academic Reconstructionist Heathen of the Continental Variety, Legitimate Sneering Western Imperialist, Western Classicalist

NS Miami Shores
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby NS Miami Shores » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:43 pm

I voted for Al-Bagdadi leader of ISIS. But Kinm Jong-Un, Robert Mugabe, evil is evil. For those who posted President George W. Bush, President Trump, even Obama that I don't like, while it is your right to your views and posts, Lol, I'm having a Lol attack: :rofl:
Last edited by NS Miami Shores on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am the worlds greatest Insomiac, I beat the worlds record every day. Am accountant by Profession I worked at major Defense contractor Corp Chicago. President Trump second greatest insomniac with 3 AM Tweets. President Trump is no gentle man. President Reagan gentleman no more make. I am Native Cuban and American citizen Alberto. President Ronald Reagan, the original Make America Great Again President greatest American President ever. Firs lady Nancy Reagan greatest ever. Viva President Trump 2020 Keep Making America Great Again. Second greatest America President ever. Proud conservative Republican Nationalist with slight libertarian economic streak. Proud Hispanic Latino Republican.

Pasovo-nacoBo
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasovo-nacoBo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:54 pm

(i am biased because i am thinking of dr. evil from Austin Powers type of evil)
I pick George Soros. I know nothing about him besides white supremacists hate him.
However, I always feel, like in the movies, behind every war lord, crazy man, terrorist, and even dictator, there is ALWAYS an Old Rich White Man behind them.
Like, I call it the old rich white man policy!
Look at Osama Bin Laden, financed by Bin Laden Oil Group, but who prospected (discovered oil) and traded with them? Old Rich Americans!
Who funded he Mujahadeen? Jimmy Carter!
Here's a trick one...Communism, seems like it can't have old rich white men,
oh wait, Karl Marx and Frederick Engels were old rich white men. Also, an additional policy is that the more you see old rich white men in public, it is where the conspiracy stops.
For example, Bernie Sanders....or is he? (twilight zone music)
So, yea, it can put hitler, stalin, mao, and Pol Pot in the same room, but if there is any old rich white billionaire, I am pulling them out of the room. Why? I don't know, it just happens to always be them.
Last edited by Pasovo-nacoBo on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Union of Despotistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Union of Despotistan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:19 pm

La Cosa Fedora wrote:
Union of Despotistan wrote:
Well, obviously.
What was before is what allowed the West to be in front of all the other in term of stability, cultural development and technological advances.

Soros supports unstable ideologies that have only proven tho wreck one's nation by destroying all its pillars.
It's nothing short of high treason.
Actually, it is, that's why Hungary, his homeland, has banned him from ever going back again.

Not saying this is necessarily true or false, but do you have any sources for the above other than Breitbart or The Blaze?

Yes.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/20/hillary-clinton-embraces-george-soros-radical-visi/
http://observer.com/2016/08/dc-leak-exposes-top-clinton-donor-george-soros-manipulating-elections/
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/trump-s-win-prompts-hungarian-call-for-crackdown-on-soros-groups

I would kindly suggest you to search google by yourself for a better sizing of where the money of the Open Society Foundation goes; Soros foundation.
Last edited by Union of Despotistan on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gloriosa, vincemus
We will not let ourselves be ruled by another.
Unis, un jour; toujours!

Union of Despotistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Union of Despotistan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Chessmistress wrote:None of the above

Joseph Kony
(Image)
Leader of the LRA, Lord Resistance Army

This Ugandan man has kidnapped over 150,000 children, turned little girls into sex slaves, gave to 66,000 little boys the guns and made them kill their parents, and mutilated thousands of people.
Due his actions 2 million people were displaced internally from 1986 to 2009.

Kony proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium and claims he is visited by a multinational host of 13 spirits, including a Chinese phantom.

Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of mysticism, Acholi nationalism, and Christian fundamentalism, and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and local Acholi tradition.

More here
https://www.icc-cpi.int/uganda/kony/pag ... rimes.aspx
https://www.icc-cpi.int/uganda/kony

The LRA has been directing attacks against both the UPDF and LDUs and against the civilian population; that, in pursuing its goals, the LRA has engaged in a cycle of violence and established a pattern of "brutalization of civilians" by acts including murder, abduction, sexual enslavement, mutilation, as well as mass burnings of houses and looting of camp settlements and that abducted civilians, including children, are said to have been forcibly "recruited" as fighters, porters and sex slaves to serve the LRA and to contribute to attacks against the Ugandan army and civilian communities.

I always found this guy highly intriguing..

He is supposed to be actively recruiting child soldiers and selling child as sex slaves all over the world yet the medias remains overwhelmingly silent about all this.

A few years ago, it made front news when some people made a documentary about his life and how horrible things were under his leadership of the LRA. But almost immediately after, a video of the producer of the documentary going insane on some street corner, apparently on drugs surfaced. He was broadly discredited and the MSM never talked about Kony again...

Something's wrong there.
Gloriosa, vincemus
We will not let ourselves be ruled by another.
Unis, un jour; toujours!

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Britannia » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:30 pm

Soros has more money than any of the above, and knows how to screw with people.

Not that hard to figure out.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Major-Tom
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Major-Tom » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Eisarn-Ara wrote:George Soros may actually be Satan's shriveled up left testicle given a manifestation of "human Life".

Sure, he's a piece of excrement. But what makes him any more evil than the Kochs? I think Soros is a boogyman, a bad guy, but someone who can be brought up to discredit shit.

Major-Tom
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Major-Tom » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Catochristoferson wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:The reason why they hate him is because he's a Jew and he's an investment banker. The far left and right both love to hate on Jews and Soros is somehow the financial of a million groups who all hate eachother.

Since when did the far left hate Jews? Yes, the left is extremely critical of the current government of Israel, but that doesn't equate to literally all Jewish people.

Very true, but I know too many anti semitic far leftists and far rightists.

The New Telengana Rajj
Diplomat

Founded: May 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Telengana Rajj » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:31 am

Can someone please tell me why everyone hates George Soros so much?
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18
Current RP's I am in:-
-International Warfare
-Rome's Folly

Call me Rajj for short, TG me if you want :)
A PMT nation based on the Indian State of Telengana.

Frazetta
Lobbyist

Founded: May 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frazetta » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:46 am

The New Telengana Rajj wrote:Can someone please tell me why everyone hates George Soros so much?

From what I can find, George Soros just a boogeyman for the Republican Party propagated by Fox News. Some of the crazier conspiracy theorists believe Soros is part of some Jewish/Zionist conspiracy, and is giving funds to protesters to sabotage America or something. The worst thing I can find is that he somehow broke he bank of England. He's also funded district attorneys who are against the War on Drugs. He is also rumored of being a communist despite supporting anti-communist parties back in Hungary.

The One True Benxboro Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The One True Benxboro Empire » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:53 am

Al-Baghdadi. His ambition is only limited by Hellfire missiles and spans the planet. Kim Jong Un just wants South Korea (but he'll gladly turn the world to ashes to get it and wreck Seoul). Soros is a rich guy with political beliefs, and Mugabe is a power-hungry asswipe who only cares about being the last despot of Zimbabwe and will do what it takes to make sure he stays there.
Al-Baghdadi is the most likely person to make anything remotely like this nation, Benxboro, a reality.
DÉHIR ÚD GĂMATT VYRÊTT BÉNXBÒRRÔ (The One True Benxboro Empie)
DÉHIR BÉNX SĒR GAHADÁG BȲL!
(The Benx is with us!)

The peak of sexism, homophobia, transphobia, speciesism, authoritarianism, theocracy, imperial cults and religious fervor. All under the One True Emperor and the Supreme Inquisitor. Donut paradise and
Democratic East-Asia wrote:"Probably the worst place ever."

Skyhooked wrote:They are Owrellian already. Only thing, instead of screens there are preachers.

Karamiko wrote:They don't actually believe the things they say or do, they're just doing it to show how terrible theocracies are.

Trans woman with liberal characteristics
She/her

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Catochristoferson wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:The reason why they hate him is because he's a Jew and he's an investment banker. The far left and right both love to hate on Jews and Soros is somehow the financial of a million groups who all hate eachother.

The USSR really hated the Jews as did many left leaning regimes. And just so you know I don't equate being critical of the current government of Israel as hating Jewish people
Last edited by Thermodolia on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

PaNTuXIa
Senator

Founded: Feb 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby PaNTuXIa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:08 pm

The New Telengana Rajj wrote:Can someone please tell me why everyone hates George Soros so much?

Because he constantly tries to destroy the West and its values.
I support Open Borders for Israel.
United Marxist Nations wrote:Anime has ruined my life.

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
PaNTuXIa wrote:>swedish
>conservatism

Islamic nations tend to be right wing.

PaNTuXIa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby PaNTuXIa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
The Realm of Lordaeron wrote:
I just heard people call him the most evil person ever, or in the world. I saw it on reddit as well as other forums where people have called him that. I did not know he was Jewish, and i do not care. I put him up there because i thought people would vote for him.

It's not like i decided, "well i hate jews and bankers, so let's put up George Soros for teh lulz." I've heard his name before. I don't know why people call him the most evil person in the world, and my honest opinion is probably that it is currently Abu Bakr al-bagdadi.

The reason why they hate him is because he's a Jew and he's an investment banker. The far left and right both love to hate on Jews and Soros is somehow the financial of a million groups who all hate eachother.

>the left
>hating jews
kek

>conservatism

Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The One True Benxboro Empire » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 pm

PaNTuXIa wrote:

Because he constantly tries to destroy the West and its values.

No, he's pitting one set of Western values against the others.
(The Benx is with us!)

The peak of sexism, homophobia, transphobia, speciesism, authoritarianism, theocracy, imperial cults and religious fervor. All under the One True Emperor and the Supreme Inquisitor. Donut paradise and

Skyhooked wrote:They are Owrellian already. Only thing, instead of screens there are preachers.

Karamiko wrote:They don't actually believe the things they say or do, they're just doing it to show how terrible theocracies are.

She/her

PaNTuXIa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby PaNTuXIa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:10 pm

The One True Benxboro Empire wrote:
PaNTuXIa wrote:Because he constantly tries to destroy the West and its values.

No, he's pitting one set of Western values against the others.

How?

>conservatism

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 pm

PaNTuXIa wrote:

>the left
>hating jews
kek

The word far is key here. The left isn't a monolith, many on the extreme left hate the Jews for being what they think is apart of the oppressors against the lower class. The USSR openly hated Jewish people
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The One True Benxboro Empire » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:14 pm

PaNTuXIa wrote:
The One True Benxboro Empire wrote:No, he's pitting one set of Western values against the others.

How?

If his alleged funding record is any indication he thinks that equality among groups and the pragmatic expression of such overrides, in some cases, freedoms of speech and economic activity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(The Benx is with us!)

She/her

PaNTuXIa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby PaNTuXIa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:16 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
PaNTuXIa wrote:>the left
>hating jews
kek

The word far is key here. The left isn't a monolith, many on the extreme left hate the Jews for being what they think is apart of the oppressors against the lower class. The USSR openly hated Jewish people

I don't think most of the modern left does.

>conservatism

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:18 pm

PaNTuXIa wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:The word far is key here. The left isn't a monolith, many on the extreme left hate the Jews for being what they think is apart of the oppressors against the lower class. The USSR openly hated Jewish people

I don't think most of the modern left does.

Hence the far left meaning the extremes. The vast majority of the left and right do not hate Jewish people however those on the political extremes do.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General