NATION

PASSWORD

What is your opinion on furries?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yiffin
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yiffin » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:33 pm

As long as the community doesn't try to get nudes from Tony the Tiger on twitter again like they did last year, we should be just fine.
NS Stats not used. You just gonna have to take my word for it. Factbooks are explicitly used.

There is no satisfying the left. They are capable of whining about anything and everything.

Sunstruck
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunstruck » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:34 am

Yiffin wrote:As long as the community doesn't try to get nudes from Tony the Tiger on twitter again like they did last year, we should be just fine.

waT
I'm pretty sure most of the community would laugh at that
As someone that... browses... certain websites... I've noticed that the furry community is mostly docile. Pretty nice people.
So they're like every other fandom to me. SOME of them can be obnoxious, but most of them are chill.
epic

Yiffin
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yiffin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:47 am

Sunstruck wrote:
Yiffin wrote:As long as the community doesn't try to get nudes from Tony the Tiger on twitter again like they did last year, we should be just fine.

waT
I'm pretty sure most of the community would laugh at that
As someone that... browses... certain websites... I've noticed that the furry community is mostly docile. Pretty nice people.
So they're like every other fandom to me. SOME of them can be obnoxious, but most of them are chill.

Oh yeah, the fandom certainly has its share of demons. I blame E621. And Kage, because why not.
NS Stats not used. You just gonna have to take my word for it. Factbooks are explicitly used.

There is no satisfying the left. They are capable of whining about anything and everything.

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:28 am

That depends on what kind of furry you're talking about:

Collects Skaven and likes VG Cats: great!

Dresses up in a full furry suit and considers it to be their identity: I don't understand it but I'm not going to bully them like some butthurt hater.
Lurking NSG since 2005
Economic Left/Right: -2.62, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.67

When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.

Previous

Return to General