NATION

PASSWORD

BLM leader calls whites "subhumans"

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Community Values
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Community Values » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:55 am

Blernovo wrote:
Upetria wrote:Can we acknowledge the fact that murders of black people and crime in inner cities has been increasing ever since these people started doing their thing ? Can we acknowledge that race relations are at their worst in years? Can we just acknowledge the tremendous harm this group has done? We have a police brutality problem in America, but it isnt just about race. Police brutality does negatively effect lower income minorities very negatively, but insisting that the core of the problem was just racist cops and aggressively ravaging anyone and anything they remotely disliked or remotely disagreed with them, they have destroyed all unity and coherence on the issue. But of course these are just "isolated sects" of thousands of people nationwide leading riots all over the country and encouraging killing cops consistently. We should just ignore the overarching effects and mentality perforating the group because racism. And oppression. And stuff. All of which have no place justifying the disgusting criminal behavior of a good majority of its people.

Say it with me now, BLM IS A JOKE. At what point reading this article was I supposed to be surprised?

Though what can you expect. They turned the cross cultural issue of police brutality into a race baiting mess by insisting everything was about them and that cops were degenerate racists. As a result, they isolated a good portion of the nation from actually being interested or engaged, including cops who genuinely wanted to help the situation. That is, until they started to get threatened almost daily by ever increasing hostility to their very existence, leading to fewer cops willing to go into crime filled areas, leading to more crime, leading to more black deaths, while more cops are on edge thinking that someone actively seeking to murder them while on duty is a present threat, leading to more cops shooting when they shouldn't, and then things begin spiraling out of control all because someone decided they were going to throw a tantrum instead of actually do anything productive on police brutality. BLM is a joke, period.. Stop justifying these ignorant people. They are not helping black people, they are doing tremendous harm to this country and it's ethnic minorities.

So anyone who is concerned about police brutality is 'a joke'?

I don't think you read his post.
"Corrupted by wealth and power, your government is like a restaurant with only one dish. They've got a set of Republican waiters on one side and a set of Democratic waiters on the other side. But no matter which set of waiters brings you the dish, the legislative grub is all prepared in the same Wall Street kitchen."
-Huey Long

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:21 am

Community Values wrote:
Blernovo wrote:
So anyone who is concerned about police brutality is 'a joke'?

"Urban black deaths are increasing, ergo BLM should STFU."
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Community Values
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Community Values » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:26 am

Gauthier wrote:
Community Values wrote:

Upetria wrote:
to more cops shooting when they shouldn't, and then things begin spiraling out of control all because someone decided they were going to throw a tantrum instead of actually do anything productive on police brutality.

I mean, all he says are baseless claims without any evidence, but I think this quote was the point of the post. Or at least some of it.
Last edited by Community Values on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Corrupted by wealth and power, your government is like a restaurant with only one dish. They've got a set of Republican waiters on one side and a set of Democratic waiters on the other side. But no matter which set of waiters brings you the dish, the legislative grub is all prepared in the same Wall Street kitchen."
-Huey Long

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:34 am

Gauthier wrote:
Community Values wrote:

It's worse than that, because that's not even true.There was an uptick in 2015 but murders are still decreasing. That's how trends work. Furthermore, both the number of murders and the murder rate were at the lowest point since the 1970s. Typically when you have an uptick from a very low point, it's going to be more substantial.

And finally, let's suppose that BLM was responsible for this uptick in murders simply because it came after BLM started. Using this logic, the Civil Rights Movement was responsible for the uptick in murders that began in the late 50s/early 60s. Clearly the Civil Rights Movement is a joke.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Gauthier wrote:"Urban black deaths are increasing, ergo BLM should STFU."

It's worse than that, because that's not even true.There was an uptick in 2015 but murders are still decreasing.

The violent crime rate rose by 3.3% nationally tbf.
Last edited by Napkiraly on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Riuttala
Secretary

Founded: Feb 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Riuttala » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:25 am

They aren't half-wrong.
"And in the heart of Northern Europe,
there has awakened a heightened racial consciousness,
the same racial soul idea taught by Zoroaster""
Esoteric Hitlerist. Pro-Aryan, Pro-Patriarchy, Pro-Nordic Resistance Movement, Pro-Soldiers of Odin, Pro-Gun, Pro-Eugenics, Anti-Semite, Anti-LGBT, Anti-Multiculturalism, Anti-Abortion, Anti-Catholic, Anti-Feminist, Anti-Capitalist.

Previous

Return to General