NATION

PASSWORD

Trump MAGAThread IV: Twixt Scylla & Some Bad Hombres

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:12 pm

Maichuko wrote:Conservatives have the nerve to call the left Snowflakes. Trump gets triggered just hearing the word Refugee.

They could name a new category of trigger pull weight after Trump.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:12 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:Every "advantage" we gain is to enable us to do your work for you, they are not true advantages. The fact that you are losing your imperial knack and your drive to ruthlessly dominate is of no concern to us. It comes from a deep flaw in the American nation, deriving from the Revolution. You are both populist and elitist, both imperialist and isolationist. Now that these tendencies are tearing you nation apart, those nations who chafed under you yoke finally have the chance to break free and settle the score. Perhaps this is a reason why I should support Trump.

Thats why we must annex Australia. Clearly you can't govern it yourselves and manifest destiny extends to the globe. The only way to overcome this tendencies to absorb you into the maw. You will lose your culture, your identity, your people will love shitty American pop music. We will pollute the land with Coca-cola and McDonalds. You have no chance Australian. Give in now before its too late. We will then exploit the mines and shit up your environment because its ok to shit up somewhere if Americans don't live there. Soon.jpg

Yes, you are dominant for now, and so aspects of toxic culture can be spread at will. But your time is ending. The Romans were the same once upon a time, before they grew decadent and were overcome by stronger forces. Now their (far nobler) culture is a curiosity. Your legacy will not be nearly so enduring. Soon, we will begin to reassert ourselves as force for freedom in the Pacific and begin spreading our far more superior values. Soon the shattered remnants of a once United States will look to Australia as their shining light. We will accept, graciously your refugees, (so long as they assimilate into our culture) for as is written in my signature, we are a refuge of all the oppressed from all countries on Earth. And this makes us strong.
Founder of the Committee for Proletarian Morality - Winner of Best Communist Award 2018 - Godfather of NSG Syndicalism

Uxupox
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Bakery Hill wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Thats why we must annex Australia. Clearly you can't govern it yourselves and manifest destiny extends to the globe. The only way to overcome this tendencies to absorb you into the maw. You will lose your culture, your identity, your people will love shitty American pop music. We will pollute the land with Coca-cola and McDonalds. You have no chance Australian. Give in now before its too late. We will then exploit the mines and shit up your environment because its ok to shit up somewhere if Americans don't live there. Soon.jpg

Yes, you are dominant for now, and so aspects of toxic culture can be spread at will. But your time is ending. The Romans were the same once upon a time, before they grew decadent and were overcome by stronger forces. Now their (far nobler) culture is a curiosity. Your legacy will not be nearly so enduring. Soon, we will begin to reassert ourselves as force for freedom in the Pacific and begin spreading our far more superior values. Soon the shattered remnants of a once United States will look to Australia as their shining light. We will accept, graciously your refugees, (so long as they assimilate into our culture) for as is written in my signature, we are a refuge of all the oppressed from all countries on Earth. And this makes us strong.

What is this fictitious prose.
Economic Left/Right: 0.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.00

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:15 pm

The ISCA wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:Every "advantage" we gain is to enable us to do your work for you, they are not true advantages. The fact that you are losing your imperial knack and your drive to ruthlessly dominate is of no concern to us. It comes from a deep flaw in the American nation, deriving from the Revolution. You are both populist and elitist, both imperialist and isolationist. Now that these tendencies are tearing you nation apart, those nations who chafed under you yoke finally have the chance to break free and settle the score. Perhaps this is a reason why I should support Trump.

Fuck that shit.

You think you can stop it? It's not just us you should be worried about. It's the many populous and growin nations south of your border, and their emerging and enduring communist movements. We will gladly support the likes of Obrador should they attempt to reclaim those lands which rightfully belong to Mexico. You haven't much time to mend your ways as a nation. With the election of Trump, the horse might have already bolted.
Founder of the Committee for Proletarian Morality - Winner of Best Communist Award 2018 - Godfather of NSG Syndicalism

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Uxupox wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:Yes, you are dominant for now, and so aspects of toxic culture can be spread at will. But your time is ending. The Romans were the same once upon a time, before they grew decadent and were overcome by stronger forces. Now their (far nobler) culture is a curiosity. Your legacy will not be nearly so enduring. Soon, we will begin to reassert ourselves as force for freedom in the Pacific and begin spreading our far more superior values. Soon the shattered remnants of a once United States will look to Australia as their shining light. We will accept, graciously your refugees, (so long as they assimilate into our culture) for as is written in my signature, we are a refuge of all the oppressed from all countries on Earth. And this makes us strong.

The truth?

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Bakery Hill wrote:
Lady Scylla wrote:
Mistakes happen.

Was just curious as to how I projected this image.

I'm guessing I misremembered something.

Uxupox
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Bakery Hill wrote:
Uxupox wrote:

The truth?

far from it.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Bakery Hill wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

>Superior values

Pulling hektik skidz in a beat up Holden Commodore while drinking VB won't save you from this. We're get our big boy jackboots on and do some proper treading. Once we take Australia, soon we will move onward. Australians always in the frontline porting up our ammo in beat up utes and fed on a diet of that awful spread which shall not be named.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Lady Scylla wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:Was just curious as to how I projected this image.

I'm guessing I misremembered something.

Fair enough. For clarification, I'm a pretty unorthodox communist.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:19 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:Yes, you are dominant for now, and so aspects of toxic culture can be spread at will. But your time is ending. The Romans were the same once upon a time, before they grew decadent and were overcome by stronger forces. Now their (far nobler) culture is a curiosity. Your legacy will not be nearly so enduring. Soon, we will begin to reassert ourselves as force for freedom in the Pacific and begin spreading our far more superior values. Soon the shattered remnants of a once United States will look to Australia as their shining light. We will accept, graciously your refugees, (so long as they assimilate into our culture) for as is written in my signature, we are a refuge of all the oppressed from all countries on Earth. And this makes us strong.

>Superior values

Pulling hektik skidz in a beat up Holden Commodore while drinking VB won't save you from this. We're get our big boy jackboots on and do some proper treading.

VB is an abberation. The rest of our beer is of high quality, our cars are of high quality, and the restoration of our manufacturing industry, neutered by US-led neoliberalism will be the highest priority of any proletarian government. Are you attempting to refute my claim? Or reinforce it?

Once we take Australia, soon we will move onward. Australians always in the frontline porting up our ammo in beat up utes and fed on a diet of that awful spread which shall not be named.

I would contest your point on Vegemite, but I don't this to be taken to moderation.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Uxupox wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:The truth?

far from it.

I don't see how. Do you have specific issues with it? Or is it just generally distressing to read?

Uxupox
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:21 pm

The East Marches wrote:

>Superior values

Pulling hektik skidz in a beat up Holden Commodore while drinking VB won't save you from this. We're get our big boy jackboots on and do some proper treading. Once we take Australia, soon we will move onward. Australians always in the frontline porting up our ammo in beat up utes and fed on a diet of that awful spread which shall not be named.

I bet Marx's last words were "Shit, communism was a mistake".

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Uxupox wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
>Superior values

I bet Marx's last words were "Shit, communism was a mistake".

Poorly researched.

Karl Marx : “Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!” This was shouted by the German philosopher at his housekeeper after she asked if he had any last words.

Uxupox
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Bakery Hill wrote:
Uxupox wrote:
far from it.

I don't see how. Do you have specific issues with it? Or is it just generally distressing to read?

THat's is a simple fallacy. There are no inclinations of the communist ideology of any of it's sub directives winning control of a nation in the pacific region (Unless you count China that is).

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Bakery Hill wrote:VB is an abberation. The rest of our beer is of high quality, our cars are of high quality, and the restoration of our manufacturing industry, neutered by US-led neoliberalism will be the highest priority of any proletarian government. Are you attempting to refute my claim? Or reinforce it?

>High quality beer

Pisswater is proof that Australians can only make inferior products and need American help.

>High quality cars

>Restoring manufacturing

Ha! You lot work in the mines. You'll work until your feet bleed and then work some more as we beat a proper work ethic into you lot. Trump will build TrumpTowers for all you to live in. No escape.

Bakery Hill wrote:I would contest your point on Vegemite, but I don't this to be taken to moderation.

Fair enough tbh
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

The Conez Imperium
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Conez Imperium » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Seangoli wrote:
San Lumen wrote:I don't know if he ever would step down and i have serious doubts about whether or not he would be declared unfit under the 25th amendment. If a president developed Alzhemiers it would be very very dangerous. My own grandmother had it and I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

Hypothetically speaking, it would depend on exactly the nature of Trump's decisions. There are certain red lines that I highly doubt the Republicans would ever cross. Equally, if he continues down the current path, but becomes even more reckless and causes even more damage to our trade deals, I can see Congressional Republicans become fatigued with trying to make his chaotic order into something resembling a functional system. There is also the possibility that Trump's approval rating tanks to record lows, which would embolden parts of congressional republicans to get on board with an impeachment if it were to occur.

I will say I cannot see Trump's current path being a tenable one for congressional Republicans. It's too chaotic, too unpredictable, and too polarizing for people who will eventually want to get elected again. Further, Americans are generally war-weary these days, and the bravado passed by the President is generally unappealing.

The best things Republicans can do as a party, is to distance themselves from Trump. They need to indicate that Trump is in his own fantasy land and when he is gone, the America we knew to deal with, will return. But they don't seem to be doing that by giving acquiesce to his policies and conduct.
Salut tout le monde, c'est moi !

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Uxupox wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:If Russia laid a finger on Mexico in a threatening way or tried to reach an arm around Mexico's shoulder, the US would step in immediately. Or it would, before Trump.

As for a defense agreement, there is the Merida Initative, which has the US help Mexico with military and financial aid to fight the Drug War. End of discussion. Caso cerrado.

Source?

Also you've been watching too much of that trash telenovela compañero.

What telenovela involves politics and US Mexico relations?

Source? How about the entirety of the Cold War and how we forced Mexico into staying communism free. Russia hasn't really paid much attention to Mexico ever since.

Anyways, the Merida Initiative should provide you with proof meeting your criteria of what constitutes an alliance.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Uxupox wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:I don't see how. Do you have specific issues with it? Or is it just generally distressing to read?

THat's is a simple fallacy. There are no inclinations of the communist ideology of any of it's sub directives winning control of a nation in the pacific region (Unless you count China that is).

The growth of leftist movements are inevitable, you clearly do not understand dialectal materialism. And given that you've characterised China as communist, this is no real surprise.

The Conez Imperium
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Conez Imperium » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:
Uxupox wrote:

Source?

Source? How about the entirety of the Cold War and how we forced Mexico into staying communism free. Russia hasn't really paid much attention to Mexico ever since.

Anyways, the Merida Initiative should provide you with proof meeting your criteria of what constitutes an alliance.

Maybe because Trotsky used to live in Mexico? Can't have that Eternal revolution conflicting with socialism in one country.
Salut tout le monde, c'est moi !

Uxupox
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:
Uxupox wrote:

Source?

The United States exactly did that with any nation it could get it's hands on. Which included Afghanistan, Chile, Guatemala, South Korea, Vietnam and many more. It is not just a solely Mexican occurrence.

No signed pact means no bilateral defense agreement.

Uxupox
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Bakery Hill wrote:
Uxupox wrote:

The growth of leftist movements are inevitable, you clearly do not understand dialectal materialism. And given that you've characterised China as communist, this is no real surprise.

The growth of a political ideology cannot be tracked. So your perception is wrong as I can just simply say some kind of catastrophe would befall random nation #04 that would allow random ideology #11 to win the reins of the country.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:30 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:VB is an abberation. The rest of our beer is of high quality, our cars are of high quality, and the restoration of our manufacturing industry, neutered by US-led neoliberalism will be the highest priority of any proletarian government. Are you attempting to refute my claim? Or reinforce it?

>High quality beer

Pisswater is proof that Australians can only make inferior products and need American help.

I don't understand your point. You drink Budweiser, Americans have no ground to stand on with regard to beer. We have to make Fosters if we want to sell beer in your country, and that is practically banned in most Australian states.

>High quality cars

>Restoring manufacturing

Ha! You lot work in the mines. You'll work until your feet bleed and then work some more as we beat a proper work ethic into you lot. Trump will build TrumpTowers for all you to live in. No escape.

America is the ones with the work ethic problem. Honest work is so alien to your nation that you import a million immigrants a year to keep your country viable. And after all their service what do you do? You blame them for it. Once again it seems that a certain degree of hypocrisy is deeply set into American culture.

Romalae
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Romalae » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:31 pm

The Conez Imperium wrote:The best things Republicans can do as a party, is to distance themselves from Trump. They need to indicate that Trump is in his own fantasy land and when he is gone, the America we knew to deal with, will return. But they don't seem to be doing that by giving acquiesce to his policies and conduct.

It will take time for them to feel worn down. Or maybe they'll all get primaried out and replaced by a gaggle of Trump-style populists. "Movement conservatism" might get wheeled out of here in a gurney. :D
Economic Left/Right: -3.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.79

Ideology: somewhere between left-leaning centrism and social democracy
Other: irreligious, white, male

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Uxupox wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:The growth of leftist movements are inevitable, you clearly do not understand dialectal materialism. And given that you've characterised China as communist, this is no real surprise.

The growth of a political ideology cannot be tracked. So your perception is wrong as I can just simply say some kind of catastrophe would befall random nation #04 that would allow random ideology #11 to win the reins of the country.

I think you've been held a prisoner of ideology here. This post again displays a fundamental misunderstanding of dialectical materialism, and the way that certain material developments affect class relations and there by rattle ideological hegemony. Expect Obrador in power soon, just in time to take advantage of the impending collapse.

Uxupox
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Bakery Hill wrote:
Uxupox wrote:

I think you've been held a prisoner of ideology here. This post again displays a fundamental misunderstanding of dialectical materialism, and the way that certain material developments affect class relations and there by rattle ideological hegemony. Expect Obrador in power soon, just in time to take advantage of the impending collapse.

Source for the impending collapse?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General