NATION

PASSWORD

Trump MAGAThread IV: Twixt Scylla & Some Bad Hombres

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jamzmania
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamzmania » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Jamzmania wrote:To be accurate, this was not a case of voicing complaints, but opinion pieces critical of Trump which surfaced.

Is it normal to fire people for their opinions?

No, despite the best efforts of many SJWs.
The Alexanderians wrote:"Fear no man or woman,
No matter what their size.
Call upon me,
And I will equalize."

-Engraved on the side of my M1911 .45

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Jamzmania wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

It's not too common. Unless you are Trump. Then you do it all the time.
Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Jamzmania wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

...Are we still using that particular dogwhistle? :eyebrow:
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:So Roe of "Roe v Wade" died. Is that a premonition for the future?

Perhaps a shimmer of hope. Law outlives man, and no matter how long a man lasts, the law with outlast him. 'Roe v. Wade' lives on.

Dead at 69, yet our president that opposes abortion is 70.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Eol Sha
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eol Sha » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Perhaps a shimmer of hope. Law outlives man, and no matter how long a man lasts, the law with outlast him. 'Roe v. Wade' lives on.

Dead at 69, yet our president that opposes abortion is 70.

Well, Roe, Norma McCorvey, also opposed abortion later in life.
You'd better believe I'm a bitter Bernie Sanders supporter. The Dems fucked up and fucked up hard. Hopefully they'll learn that neoliberalism and maintaining the status quo isn't the way to win this election or any other one. I doubt they will, though.

"What's the number one method of achieving civil rights in America? Don't scare the white folks." ~ Eol Sha

Praise be to C-SPAN - Democrats Should Listen to Sanders - How I Voted on November 8, 2016 - Trump's Foreign Policy: Do Stupid Shit - Trump's Clock is Ticking

Maichuko
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Maichuko » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Watching the stream. So far an angry woman is complaining about the left. She sounds like a fire breathing preacher.
Last edited by Maichuko on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Long Live the Emperor of all Maichukoans! May he live 100 years!
(V)(;,,;)(V) woop woop woop woop

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Eol Sha wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:Dead at 69, yet our president that opposes abortion is 70.

Well, Roe, Norma McCorvey, also opposed abortion later in life.

True, true.
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Frenequesta
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2010

Postby Frenequesta » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Jamzmania wrote:To be accurate, this was not a case of voicing complaints, but opinion pieces critical of Trump which surfaced.

Don't know if it's normal, but the legality depends on whether the statements were done in the course of employment.
I’m mostly here for... something to do, I suppose.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:19 pm

So how much do you bet hackers are working overtime in this administration to try to dig up what they can on Trump?
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

St Salvador
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby St Salvador » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Corrian wrote:So how much do you bet hackers are working overtime in this administration to try to dig up what they can on Trump?

Trump sits out in the open at the country club with important papers, I don't think they'd have to try to hard.
In ancient times, men built wonders, laid claim to the stars and sought to better themselves for the good of all. But we are much wiser now.

If the road is easy, the destination is worthless.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

I highly doubt my soul mate is living in Thailand and only a click away.

St Salvador
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby St Salvador » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:35 pm

I have to leave the house right now so I can't watch the rally. But someone tell me if he
-Goes after the media
-Blames Obama
-Blames Hillary
-talks about his wall
-Anything involving Muslims
-Attacks the Democrats.
In ancient times, men built wonders, laid claim to the stars and sought to better themselves for the good of all. But we are much wiser now.

If the road is easy, the destination is worthless.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

I highly doubt my soul mate is living in Thailand and only a click away.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Of course there are tons of protests against Trump at his rally.
My Last.FM and RYM

The Conez Imperium
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Conez Imperium » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:39 pm

St Salvador wrote:
Corrian wrote:So how much do you bet hackers are working overtime in this administration to try to dig up what they can on Trump?

Trump sits out in the open at the country club with important papers, I don't think they'd have to try to hard.

I'm still personally waiting for more videos similar to "grab them by the pussy". This guy was inept at covering his tracks.
Salut tout le monde, c'est moi !

Maichuko
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2015

Postby Maichuko » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:53 pm

took less than a minute to start bitching about the Media. and say Fake News.
Hes comparing himself to Thomas Jefferson Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln.
Last edited by Maichuko on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Long Live the Emperor of all Maichukoans! May he live 100 years!
(V)(;,,;)(V) woop woop woop woop

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Hittanryan wrote:

Yes, lèse-majesté is a very serious offense in our culture. Wait...

Heresy against the God-Emperor will be punished indeed. *nod*
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Jamzmania wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

Yet here, no outrage from you. How convenient.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Damn that rally looks and sounds like a faith healer revival.

And people cheering when Trump promises to deliver anything positive despite his history. So cultish.
Last edited by Gauthier on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Maichuko wrote:took less than a minute to start bitching about the Media. and say Fake News.

...He compared himself to Andrew Jackson?
My Last.FM and RYM

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Corrian wrote:
Maichuko wrote:took less than a minute to start bitching about the Media. and say Fake News.

Probably dreams of putting Mexicans and Muslims on a Trail of Tears and daring those meanyhead federal judges to stop him.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Corrian wrote:...He compared himself to Andrew Jackson?

Probably dreams of putting Mexicans and Muslims on a Trail of Tears and daring those meanyhead federal judges to stop him.

Ouch.
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Frenequesta
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2010

Postby Frenequesta » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Corrian wrote:

Been doing that since day one of his presidency. Why else would he choose Jackson's portrait for the Oval Office?
I’m mostly here for... something to do, I suppose.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:55 pm

Frenequesta wrote:

Been doing that since day one of his presidency. Why else would he choose Jackson's portrait for the Oval Office?

At least Jackson was faithful to his one and only wife.

Eol Sha
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eol Sha » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:59 pm

Frenequesta wrote:

Huh. Who did Obama choose?
You'd better believe I'm a bitter Bernie Sanders supporter. The Dems fucked up and fucked up hard. Hopefully they'll learn that neoliberalism and maintaining the status quo isn't the way to win this election or any other one. I doubt they will, though.

"What's the number one method of achieving civil rights in America? Don't scare the white folks." ~ Eol Sha

Praise be to C-SPAN - Democrats Should Listen to Sanders - How I Voted on November 8, 2016 - Trump's Foreign Policy: Do Stupid Shit - Trump's Clock is Ticking

Oil exporting People
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Oil exporting People » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:So Roe of "Roe v Wade" died. Is that a premonition for the future?

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Perhaps a shimmer of hope. Law outlives man, and no matter how long a man lasts, the law with outlast him. 'Roe v. Wade' lives on.

She never had an abortion, was a Pro-Life Catholic, and fought to get the law overturned.

Eol Sha wrote:I decided to look her up. Norma McCorvey, or "Jane Roe", had a very complex relationship with the court case she was party to. Long story short, she ended up opposing Roe v. Wade and even tried to get the Supreme Court to reverse the 1973 ruling back in '05.

Not really at all complex. She never even had an abortion, being rather ambivalent about the whole court case until she became a Pro-Life Catholic as I noted above.
National Syndicalist
“The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.” - Julius Evola
Endorsing Greg "Grab 'em by the Neck" Gianforte and Brett "I Like Beer" Kavanaugh for 2020

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:
Gauthier wrote:Probably dreams of putting Mexicans and Muslims on a Trail of Tears and daring those meanyhead federal judges to stop him.

Ouch.

That's just the cold, hard truth.
Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General