NATION

PASSWORD

Right-Wing Discussion Thread VIII: McCarthy Was Right

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favourite Right-Wing Revolution/Uprising/Coup?

War In The Vendée, 1793 (France)
7%
Southern Secession, 1860 (USA)
15%
Boxer Rebellion, 1899 (China)
5%
March On Rome, 1922 (Italy)
12%
National Revolution, 1926 (Portugal)
1%
Spanish Nationalist Coup, 1936 (Spain)
13%
May 16 Coup, 1961 (S. Korea)
4%
Chilean Coup, 1973 (Chile)
11%
Autumn Of Nations, 1989 (International)
24%
Other (Please State)
9%

Total votes : 123

36 Camera Perspective
Minister

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 36 Camera Perspective » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Great Minarchistan wrote:
Individual Thought Patterns wrote:Coincidence? I think not.

*aggregate demand intensifies*

*equilibrium price increases*
*value of the marginal product of labor increases*
*demand for labor curve shifts to the right*
*unemployment rate falls*
Power, power, the law of the land
Those living for death
Will die by their own hand

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:46 pm

36 Camera Perspective wrote:
Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote: Regressive agenda #7: Disregard Linear Time - Blur the past with the present so as to demonize modern people for the actions of their ancestors.

You don't think the current economic inequalities faced by blacks have anything do with slavery or sharecropping?

No?

36 Camera Perspective
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby 36 Camera Perspective » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:
You don't think the current economic inequalities faced by blacks have anything do with slavery or sharecropping?

No?

That doesn't seem to make any sense.
Those living for death

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:49 pm

36 Camera Perspective wrote:That doesn't seem to make any sense.

People who are ignorant of history are usually proudly so.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:51 pm

No?

If that was true, then why are the Jews so successful after thousands of years of persecution? Why are Italian Americans stable and established when they were working worse than slaves for the "white" American for decades in the early 1900s? Why don't these two groups moan, whine and blame sytemikk racyzms for their shortcomings as a community?
Last edited by Kalifati Arab shqiptar on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

36 Camera Perspective
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby 36 Camera Perspective » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:No?

If that was true, then why are the Jews so successful after thousands of years of persecution? Why are Italian Americans stable and established when they were working worse than slaves for the "white" American for decades in the early 1900s? Why don't these two groups moan, whine and blame sytemikk racyzms for their shortcomings, as a community?

The level of economic oppression faced by blacks in America eclipses the level of economic oppression faced by Italian-Americans and Jews in America.
Those living for death

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:If that was true, then why are the Jews so successful after thousands of years of persecution?

I'd have to give you a history lesson, but I'm not sure it'd be worth the effort.
Why are Italian Americans stable and established when they were working worse than slaves for the "white" American for decades in the early 1900s?

Speaking as someone with recent Italian-American ancestry (turn of the 19th/20th century), at no point were Italians treated anywhere near as badly as blacks were. Nor were Jews in America.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.

Great Minarchistan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Minarchistan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:If that was true, then why are the Jews so successful after thousands of years of persecution?

Jew banking: Swiss safety, German efficiency, American profit. Nobody can excel Jew Bankers but Brazilian Bankers.
Awarded for Best Capitalist in 2018 NSG Awards ;')
##############################
Fmr. libertarian, irredeemable bank shill and somewhere inbetween classical liberalism and neoliberalism // Political Compass: +8.75 Economic, -2.25 Social (May 2019)

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:No?

That doesn't seem to make any sense.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:If that was true, then why are the Jews so successful after thousands of years of persecution? Why are Italian Americans stable and established when they were working worse than slaves for the "white" American for decades in the early 1900s? Why don't these two groups moan, whine and blame sytemikk racyzms for their shortcomings, as a community?

The level of economic oppression faced by blacks in America eclipses the level of economic oppression faced by Italian-Americans and Jews in America.

"Economic oppression" Nice use of words, but do you have any concrete law that states that blacks are less favorable economically?

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:

I'd have to give you a history lesson, but I'm not sure it'd be worth the effort.
Why are Italian Americans stable and established when they were working worse than slaves for the "white" American for decades in the early 1900s?

Speaking as someone with recent Italian-American ancestry (turn of the 19th/20th century), at no point were Italians treated anywhere near as badly as blacks were. Nor were Jews in America.

36 Camera Perspective
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby 36 Camera Perspective » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:01 pm

"Economic oppression" Nice use of words, but do you have any concrete law that states that blacks are less favorable economically?

In the South, blacks were forced to work for free, and then they were economically coerced to work for horrible wages on sharecropping farms that were barely different from slavery, all while being denied equal access to the same education and training as whites.
Those living for death

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:01 pm

I don't know any American silly enough to think that oppression of African Americans, particularly in the pre-civil rights era, was limited to job discrimination.

You wouldn't happen to be a foreigner, would you?

American Imperial Realm
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby American Imperial Realm » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:"Economic oppression" Nice use of words, but do you have any concrete law that states that blacks are less favorable economically?

In the South, blacks were forced to work for free, and then they were economically coerced to work for horrible wages on sharecropping farms that were barely different from slavery, all while being denied equal access to the same education and training as whites.

Blacks got a good deal out of slavery. Let's face it. the white man rescued them from the horrible conditions in Africa and took them to a country where today even the poorest amongst them get free cell phones, food and clean water and sanitation. the poorest African who happens to live in America is far better off than the poorest native African.

The slaves should have been more grateful if you ask me.
Last edited by American Imperial Realm on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:10 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:"Economic oppression" Nice use of words, but do you have any concrete law that states that blacks are less favorable economically?

Istanbul used to be called Constantinople too.

36 Camera Perspective
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby 36 Camera Perspective » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:13 pm

American Imperial Realm wrote:

Blacks got a good deal out of slavery. Let's face it. the white man rescued them from the horrible conditions in Africa and took them to a country where today even the poorest amongst them get free cell phones, food and clean water and sanitation. the poorest African who happens to live in America is far better off than the poorest native African.

That's not for you to decide.
Those living for death

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Also this

36 Camera Perspective
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby 36 Camera Perspective » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Istanbul used to be called Constantinople too.

You don't see how this would create inequality between blacks and whites?
Those living for death

Individual Thought Patterns
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Individual Thought Patterns » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Erm.
Globalist • Neoliberal
“If soldiers are not to cross international boundaries on missions of war, goods must cross them on missions of peace.”
-Otto T. Mallery

Great Minarchistan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Minarchistan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Individual Thought Patterns wrote:

Erm.

We must enact a massive stimulus package to develop Africa! Flying dollars everywhere!
Awarded for Best Capitalist in 2018 NSG Awards ;')
##############################
Fmr. libertarian, irredeemable bank shill and somewhere inbetween classical liberalism and neoliberalism // Political Compass: +8.75 Economic, -2.25 Social (May 2019)

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:15 pm

This had better be a joke.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

36 Camera Perspective
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby 36 Camera Perspective » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Great Minarchistan wrote:
Individual Thought Patterns wrote:Erm.

We must enact a massive stimulus package to develop Africa! Flying dollars everywhere!

Just ask Zimbabwe; they're got trillions.
Those living for death

36 Camera Perspective
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby 36 Camera Perspective » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Luminesa wrote:

A really shitty joke or trolling.
Those living for death

Greater United American Republics
Envoy

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater United American Republics » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Those Auxilliary Laborers don't know how good they had it.
Did you vote Federalist Citizen?

"Men did not love Rome because she was great. She was great because they had loved her."
- G.K. Chesterton

Fallout's Lore blended with the USCMC from Aliens and an America that both won the war of 1812 & never suffered a War Between the states, Custer brought his Gatlings alongside a winchester or thirty & America strove to adopt the Lewis Gun alongside a thousand other minor (and major) alterations to the American Timeline.

American Imperial Realm
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby American Imperial Realm » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Even if the slaves themselves were ungrateful, their descendants ought to be thankful they don't live in the Congo, Somalia or Sudan or somewhere else similar in Africa.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General