NATION

PASSWORD

Islamic Discussion Thread ٣

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What Denomination are You?

Sunni
28%
Sunni (Sufi)
7%
Sunni (Salafi)
6%
Ithna'ashari/Twelver Shi'a
6%
Other Shi'a
3%
Ibadi
3%
Ahmadiyya
2%
Qur'anist
4%
Nondenominational
11%
Other
31%

Total votes : 470

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:09 am

Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:11 am

Kubumba Tribe wrote:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://lifeofprophet.com/timeline/&ved=0ahUKEwjRrZ2CrtTVAhVQxCYKHb02BDsQFgixATAZ&usg=AFQjCNFun94CvVI6TP1BIDZQAkq6SUP2cA
http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/milestonesp.html
http://www.lastprophet.info/the-life-of ... a-timeline

We all know this happened. Can you DENY anything that happened in my timeline?
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:11 am

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://lifeofprophet.com/timeline/&ved=0ahUKEwjRrZ2CrtTVAhVQxCYKHb02BDsQFgixATAZ&usg=AFQjCNFun94CvVI6TP1BIDZQAkq6SUP2cA
http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/milestonesp.html
http://www.lastprophet.info/the-life-of ... a-timeline

We all know this happened. Can you DENY anything that happened in my timeline?

No.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Salam brothers. This is an organisation I am part of, and I encourage you to join. Or at least read the publications and see our message.
http://www.imena.simdif.com/
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:42 am

Bhikkustan wrote:Salam brothers. This is an organisation I am part of, and I encourage you to join. Or at least read the publications and see our message.
http://www.imena.simdif.com/

Wa'Alaykum Assalam. They sound alright. I support all Islamic movements that are on al-Haqq.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:43 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:What are other Muslims' views on Islamism?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Bhikkustan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:53 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:

Depends what it is. Islam in politics for sure, what it is currently associated with no though.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:22 am

Bhikkustan wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:

Depends what it is. Islam in politics for sure, what it is currently associated with no though.

Agreed.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:52 am

https://islamqa.info/en/6111
https://islamqa.info/en/5901
"(Written by Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Barraak): 'Solar and lunar eclipses are two of the signs of Allaah with which He scares His slaves and reminds them of some of the things which will happen on the Day of Resurrection, when the sun will be wound round and will lose its light and be overthrown and the stars will fall (cf. al-Takweer 81:1), and the sight will be dazed, the moon will be eclipsed and the sun and moon will be joined together (by going into one another, or folded up, or deprived of their light) (al-Qiyaamah 75:8-9). This is why Muslims should be alarmed by eclipses. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to fear Allaah very much, and one day he came out in an agitated state, thinking that the Hour had begun, when the sun was eclipsed during his lifetime… This is indicative of the great extent to which he kept the Hour in mind and feared it. We, on the other hand, have become negligent and most people no longer think of eclipses as anything other than a natural phenomenon which they go out to watch with special glasses, carrying cameras. They limit themselves to the worldly scientific explanation without understanding the reminder of the Hereafter which it brings. This is one of the signs of hard-heartedness and a lack of concern about the matters of the Hereafter. It reflects a lack of fear of the onset of the Hour, and ignorance of the aims of sharee’ah and the reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to feel fear when these eclipses happened. The Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) used to stand to pray the eclipse prayer, because they believed that if indeed the Hour had come, they would not then be counted negligent of their prayer, and if this eclipse was nothing to do with the Hour, then they would not lose anything by praying, for they would have earned a great reward. We ask Allaah to make us among those who fear Him and who are afraid of the Hour. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad' "
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Mahdistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahdistan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Hey, I'm back again!
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:

Well, that it's ideal and necessary within Dar al-Islam. It ought to be a unifying factor among Muslims, to support the law of the Quran over the land we've been blessed with. That being said, Shariah as commanded by the Quran is far from what these terrorist fools and enemies of Islam claim to be enforcing in their occupied territories.
Quranist, Pan-Islamist Muslim
Syndicalist, Councilist, Environmentalist, and Regionalist! Gay and proud!
Pro- East Jerusalem and pre-1967 borders for Palestine, Hamas, Novorossiya, Gaddafism, Ansarullah (Houthis), Hezbollah, Putin, Xi Jinping, Rouhani, Assad, Maduro, Corbyn, and Bernie Sanders
Anti- Israel/Zionism, Euromaiden Ukraine, Neoliberalism, Saudi Arabia, Daesh, Al-Qaeda, Trump, Macron, Theresa May, and anyone involved in peddling the "Russiagate" theory
Mahdistan; An Overview
All credit for the flag to Slovenya
Factbooks>NS stats, but stats form a reference point

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Mahdistan, do you consider Ahmadis Muslim?
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Mahdistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mahdistan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:Mahdistan, do you consider Ahmadis Muslim?

It's a difficult one to call- their founder's claim to prophetic status would definitely put them in contradiction with the Quran. That being said, some have tried to reason that they really don't see him as a prophet; the issue is so muddled that I feel it's better to just not delve into the issue too deeply- the Ummah needs no further division.
Pro- East Jerusalem and pre-1967 borders for Palestine, Hamas, Novorossiya, Gaddafism, Ansarullah (Houthis), Hezbollah, Putin, Xi Jinping, Rouhani, Assad, Maduro, Corbyn, and Bernie Sanders
Anti- Israel/Zionism, Euromaiden Ukraine, Neoliberalism, Saudi Arabia, Daesh, Al-Qaeda, Trump, Macron, Theresa May, and anyone involved in peddling the "Russiagate" theory
Mahdistan; An Overview

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Mahdistan wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:Mahdistan, do you consider Ahmadis Muslim?

It's a difficult one to call- their founder's claim to prophetic status would definitely put them in contradiction with the Quran. That being said, some have tried to reason that they really don't see him as a prophet; the issue is so muddled that I feel it's better to just not delve into the issue too deeply- the Ummah needs no further division.

I'm Ahmadi sooo.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Mahdistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mahdistan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Mahdistan wrote:It's a difficult one to call- their founder's claim to prophetic status would definitely put them in contradiction with the Quran. That being said, some have tried to reason that they really don't see him as a prophet; the issue is so muddled that I feel it's better to just not delve into the issue too deeply- the Ummah needs no further division.

I'm Ahmadi sooo.

Well, I will respectfully disagree, but I have no hatred for you or your beliefs.
Mahdistan; An Overview

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Mahdistan wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:I'm Ahmadi sooo.

Well, I will respectfully disagree, but I have no hatred for you or your beliefs.

Hatred on the basis of belief is reserved for the petty and the weak-minded.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Mahdistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mahdistan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Mahdistan wrote:Well, I will respectfully disagree, but I have no hatred for you or your beliefs.

Hatred on the basis of belief is reserved for the petty and the weak-minded.

Certainly, and hatred of a fellow Muslim is a grave sin. Those condoning the killings on the basis of sectarian brands are no brothers of ours, however, and for them, hatred ought only be superseded by pity.
Mahdistan; An Overview

Bhikkustan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:50 am

Mahdistan wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:Hatred on the basis of belief is reserved for the petty and the weak-minded.

Certainly, and hatred of a fellow Muslim is a grave sin. Those condoning the killings on the basis of sectarian brands are no brothers of ours, however, and for them, hatred ought only be superseded by pity.

Completely.
"Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only [left] to Allah ; then He will inform them about what they used to do."

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:36 am

Mahdistan wrote:Hey, I'm back again!
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:

Well, that it's ideal and necessary within Dar al-Islam. It ought to be a unifying factor among Muslims, to support the law of the Quran over the land we've been blessed with. That being said, Shariah as commanded by the Quran is far from what these terrorist fools and enemies of Islam claim to be enforcing in their occupied territories.

That's true. And welcome back!
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:37 am

Bhikkustan wrote:
Mahdistan wrote:Certainly, and hatred of a fellow Muslim is a grave sin. Those condoning the killings on the basis of sectarian brands are no brothers of ours, however, and for them, hatred ought only be superseded by pity.

Completely.
"Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only [left] to Allah ; then He will inform them about what they used to do."

Aameen to that! :)
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:09 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Bhikkustan wrote:Completely.

Aameen to that! :)

Aameen.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Arcanstotska
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arcanstotska » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:58 am

I have a question:
What were Mohammd's last words?
Yo

The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Arcanstotska wrote:I have a question:

"FOX... DIE!"
ywn be as good as this video
Gacha
Trashing other people's waifus
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Putting the toilet paper roll the wrong way
Every single square inch of Asia
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
4Chan in all its glory and all its horror
Playing the little Switch controller handheld thing in public
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
Believing the Ottomans were the third Roman Empire
Parodies of the Gadsden flag
The Fate Series
US politics

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Idk, he (SAWS) did have a last sermon though
http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/lastserm.HTM
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:17 pm

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:

"FOX... DIE!"

Well then.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:"FOX... DIE!"

Well then.

If you think about it, Muhammad is Liquid, Saint Peter is Big Boss, Jesus is the Boss, Christendom is the Patriots, and the Crusades were Metal Gear Solid 4.
Last edited by The Empire of Pretantia on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ywn be as good as this video
Gacha
Trashing other people's waifus
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Putting the toilet paper roll the wrong way
Every single square inch of Asia
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
4Chan in all its glory and all its horror
Playing the little Switch controller handheld thing in public
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
Believing the Ottomans were the third Roman Empire
Parodies of the Gadsden flag
The Fate Series
US politics

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General