NATION

PASSWORD

Islamic Discussion Thread ٣

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What Denomination are You?

Sunni
28%
Sunni (Sufi)
7%
Sunni (Salafi)
6%
Ithna'ashari/Twelver Shi'a
6%
Other Shi'a
3%
Ibadi
3%
Ahmadiyya
2%
Qur'anist
4%
Nondenominational
11%
Other
31%

Total votes : 470

Magical Cynicism
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Magical Cynicism » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:14 am

Ghuraba Al-Khorusani wrote:
Behran wrote:Like I'm going to care for the opinion of a Takfiri.

If the love of Tawheed makes me a Takfiri then yes I am a Takfiri I am proudly a Takfiri, I will protect and defend the honor of Islam from the Murtadeen, Munafiqeen, Sahwat, Fasiqyoun, and all those who have left Islam and defame it. The Quran and Sunnah is clearer than water I don't need some random Shia telling me I am some dog from Hell to boost my self esteem.

[Heavy breathing intensifies]

Why do you even write things down if you don't care about something. Get a job. Smh.

If there's a God, he understands why people do stuff because he created us all. He knows why we pull stupid shit because we are stupid sometimes. And that's fine. But we shouldn't pretend as if we self are not stupid and the rest is. Let everyone sin and not sin in their own way. Only angels escape purgatory.
Last edited by Magical Cynicism on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
''The only thing that keeps me living is the fact I haven't committed suicide yet''
Moral Nihilist, Cynic

Ghuraba Al-Khorusani
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ghuraba Al-Khorusani » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:23 am

Magical Cynicism wrote:
Ghuraba Al-Khorusani wrote:If the love of Tawheed makes me a Takfiri then yes I am a Takfiri I am proudly a Takfiri, I will protect and defend the honor of Islam from the Murtadeen, Munafiqeen, Sahwat, Fasiqyoun, and all those who have left Islam and defame it. The Quran and Sunnah is clearer than water I don't need some random Shia telling me I am some dog from Hell to boost my self esteem.

[Heavy breathing intensifies]

Why do you even write things down if you don't care about something. Get a job. Smh.

If there's a God, he understands why people do stuff because he created us all. He knows why we pull stupid shit because we are stupid sometimes. And that's fine. But we shouldn't pretend as if we self are not stupid and the rest is. Let everyone sin and not sin in their own way. Only angels escape purgatory.

And likewise if you took the time to read what I wrote and took the time to reply to it and maintain an account on an internet forum what makes you any different? This is my religion and we are just discussing different ideas and branches of this religion, he believes one thing I believe another otherwise what's the point of having this thread if no one replies?
Just Muslim
Wonderful sites 4 Islamic knowladge

Magical Cynicism
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Magical Cynicism » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:25 am

Magical Cynicism wrote:[Heavy breathing intensifies]

And likewise if you took the time to read what I wrote and took the time to reply to it and maintain an account on an internet forum what makes you any different? This is my religion and we are just discussing different ideas and branches of this religion, he believes one thing I believe another otherwise what's the point of having this thread if no one replies?

Circular logic doesn't work that way kek, give me an answer.
''The only thing that keeps me living is the fact I haven't committed suicide yet''
Moral Nihilist, Cynic

Ghuraba Al-Khorusani
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ghuraba Al-Khorusani » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:29 am

Magical Cynicism wrote:
Ghuraba Al-Khorusani wrote:And likewise if you took the time to read what I wrote and took the time to reply to it and maintain an account on an internet forum what makes you any different? This is my religion and we are just discussing different ideas and branches of this religion, he believes one thing I believe another otherwise what's the point of having this thread if no one replies?

To what, what exactly is your question? Why do I post here? Because I feel like it...
Just Muslim

Magical Cynicism
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Magical Cynicism » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:15 am

Magical Cynicism wrote:Circular logic doesn't work that way kek, give me an answer.

To what, what exactly is your question? Why do I post here? Because I feel like it...

The endless story of shitposting
Moral Nihilist, Cynic

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:51 am

Akhi's not, he actually has good points.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Mahdistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahdistan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Magical Cynicism wrote:
Ghuraba Al-Khorusani wrote:And likewise if you took the time to read what I wrote and took the time to reply to it and maintain an account on an internet forum what makes you any different? This is my religion and we are just discussing different ideas and branches of this religion, he believes one thing I believe another otherwise what's the point of having this thread if no one replies?

He writes it because we do care, they are just disagreeing. If you do not care, you have no place here. If you do not care about anything, you have no place anywhere.
Quranist, Pan-Islamist Muslim
Syndicalist, Councilist, Environmentalist, and Regionalist! Gay and proud!
Pro- East Jerusalem and pre-1967 borders for Palestine, Hamas, Novorossiya, Gaddafism, Ansarullah (Houthis), Hezbollah, Putin, Xi Jinping, Rouhani, Assad, Maduro, Corbyn, and Bernie Sanders
Anti- Israel/Zionism, Euromaiden Ukraine, Neoliberalism, Saudi Arabia, Daesh, Al-Qaeda, Trump, Macron, Theresa May, and anyone involved in peddling the "Russiagate" theory
Mahdistan; An Overview
All credit for the flag to Slovenya
Factbooks>NS stats, but stats form a reference point

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Mahdistan wrote:
Magical Cynicism wrote:Circular logic doesn't work that way kek, give me an answer.

He writes it because we do care, they are just disagreeing. If you do not care, you have no place here. If you do not care about anything, you have no place anywhere.

¡Finalmente, un otro mensaje!
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Mahdistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mahdistan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:40 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Mahdistan wrote:He writes it because we do care, they are just disagreeing. If you do not care, you have no place here. If you do not care about anything, you have no place anywhere.

¡Finalmente, un otro mensaje!

Pro- East Jerusalem and pre-1967 borders for Palestine, Hamas, Novorossiya, Gaddafism, Ansarullah (Houthis), Hezbollah, Putin, Xi Jinping, Rouhani, Assad, Maduro, Corbyn, and Bernie Sanders
Anti- Israel/Zionism, Euromaiden Ukraine, Neoliberalism, Saudi Arabia, Daesh, Al-Qaeda, Trump, Macron, Theresa May, and anyone involved in peddling the "Russiagate" theory
Mahdistan; An Overview

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Mahdistan wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:¡Finalmente, un otro mensaje!

I said "Finally, another message!"
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Ghuraba Al-Khorusani
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ghuraba Al-Khorusani » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 am

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
Mahdistan wrote:

I said "Finally, another message!"

He speaks Spanish IIRC
Just Muslim

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:25 am

Kubumba Tribe wrote:I said "Finally, another message!"

He speaks Spanish IIRC

Yeah, yo hablo español, pero no es tan bueno como alguien que puede hablarlo con fluidez
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:44 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Ghuraba Al-Khorusani wrote:He speaks Spanish IIRC

Yeah, yo hablo español, pero no es tan bueno como alguien que puede hablarlo con fluidez

Will you translate it to English, akhi? I can't understand Spanish :)

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:56 am

Samudera Darussalam wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Yeah, yo hablo español, pero no es tan bueno como alguien que puede hablarlo con fluidez

Will you translate it to English, akhi? I can't understand Spanish :)

Sure.
"Yeah, I speak Spanish, but it's not so good as someone that can speak it fluently"
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 am

This thread is moving slowly :(

Mahdistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mahdistan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:18 am

Kubumba Tribe wrote:I said "Finally, another message!"

He speaks Spanish IIRC

Eh, a little- enough that I could maybe understand a person from Spain saying simple phrases, but certainly not fluent.

Kubumba Tribe wrote:This thread is moving slowly :(

Nothing new- besides, it's when it's moving fast that the trolls seep in.

Anyway, the final phase of the liberation of western Mosul is underway. Unrelated, does anyone know if there are any Islamist Kurdish groups?
Mahdistan; An Overview

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Mahdistan wrote:
Ghuraba Al-Khorusani wrote:He speaks Spanish IIRC

Eh, a little- enough that I could maybe understand a person from Spain saying simple phrases, but certainly not fluent.

Kubumba Tribe wrote:This thread is moving slowly :(

Nothing new- besides, it's when it's moving fast that the trolls seep in.

Anyway, the final phase of the liberation of western Mosul is underway. Unrelated, does anyone know if there are any Islamist Kurdish groups?

Point made
I'm not really feeling this liberation of MawSil (trying to transliterate the Arabic >w<). I read that the Iraqi military has tortured civilians.
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Islamic Government
Envoy

Founded: Dec 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Government » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:41 am

Alsheb wrote:Then provide Quranic evidence on your argument that it mandates the killing of all homosexuals, Christians, Yazidis, and Shia.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

As for homosexuality:

al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawood (4462)and Ibn Maajah (2561) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot (homosexuality), execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
Last edited by Islamic Government on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Humble servant of Allah the Almighty

This world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever - Prophet Muhammad

Pro: Shariah Law
Against: Everything else

Islamic Government
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Government » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:43 am

What happened to Joch and Free Rhenish States?
Last edited by Islamic Government on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

This world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever - Prophet Muhammad

Islamic Government
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Government » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:57 am

Alsheb wrote:
Ghuraba Al-Khorusani wrote:He isn't a Muslim Quranists are not from us.

That is blasphemy. You cannot know the intentions of a person, not judge on wether or not they are Muslim. Such power is Allah's alone.

Do you even know what blasphemy is? Why do you use words without knowing their meaning?

By the way, what you said is plain false. Judging and takfeer is a duty of Muslims. Takfeer is part of Tawheed. You can't believe in Tawheed without making Takfeer.

Thus We have made you [true Muslims - real believers of Islamic Monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways)], a Wasat (just) (and the best) nation, that you be witnesses over mankind and the Messenger (Muhammad ) be a witness over you (2-143)

“We cannot make takfir” “We are not here to judge” –Murji/Khawarij
“We are the witnesses of Allah (swt) on earth” -ASWJ

Noah gave dawah for 950 years--> first people to do shirk were the people of Noah
*on Day of Judgment, the people of Noah will deny that anyone gave them the dawah, but we will be witnesses against them because we read it in the Qur’an!
*on Day of Judgment, Quam Lut will deny saying no one told us homosexuality is wrong, but we will be witnesses against them because we read it in the Quran!
The people of Saleh who hamstrung the Camel will deny saying no one told us we did wrong, but we will be witnesses against them!
We, the Ummah of Muhammad, will be witnesses against all the previous nations!

Rasul (saw): anyone on whom 3 Muslims testify that he was a good person will enter the paradise, so we were commanded by Allah to judge
We are here to Judge:
And so judge (you O Muhammad ) between them by what Allah has revealed and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they turn you (O Muhammad ) far away from some of that which Allah has sent down to you. (5:49)

This is a religion of justice - so don’t con your Muslim brother by way of convincing speech. You will have to repay with your good deeds on Day of Judgment.
The only currency acceptable on the DOJ is good deeds

That Day shall a man flee from his brother. And from his mother and his father, And from his wife and his children. Everyman, that Day, will have enough to make him careless of others (80:34-37)

"I am only a human being, and opponents come to me (to settle their problems); maybe someone amongst you can present his case more eloquently than the other, whereby I may consider him true and give a verdict in his favor. So, If I give the right of a Muslim to another by mistake, then it is really a portion of (Hell) Fire, he has the option to take or give up (before the Day of Resurrection)." [Bukhari, vol.3, no.638]

Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful (3:104)

How on earth can we command good if He don’t judge the action as good?
How on earth can we forbid evil if He don’t judge the action as evil?
To judge an action as good/evil is a pre-requisite before commanding good/evil

If you fear a breach between them twain (the man and his wife), appoint (two) arbitrators, one from his family and the other from her's; if they both wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation. Indeed Allah is Ever All-Knower, Well-Acquainted with all things. (4:35)

Khawrij at time of Ali said: cant use human being as judges- this is insane!
And what is more important to keep Sahabahs from killing each other or saving a marriage?

And so judge (you O Muhammad ) between them by what Allah has revealed and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they turn you (O Muhammad ) far away from some of that which Allah has sent down to you. (5:49)

Rasul (saw) said: whatsoever the Muslim sees as good, Allah sees as good; whatsoever the Muslim sees as evil, Allah sees as evil. You are the witnesses of Allah on earth
Rasul (saws) did not say mankind is the witnesses of Allah on earth!
The pre-requisite for having furqan (in order to judge) is taqwa

O you who believe! If you obey and fear Allah, He will grant you Furqan a criterion [(to judge between right and wrong), or (Makhraj, i.e. making a way for you to get out from every difficulty)], and will expiate for you your sins, and forgive you, and Allah is the Owner of the Great Bounty. (8:29)

We judge according to Qur’an / Sunnah, not according to our own whims and manmade isms/schisms

-->Takfeer- action of differencing between Muslim and kaafir
The man who says you can’t judge is in fact very judgmental (his yardstick for judging is dunya)

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO MAKE TAKFEER
1. Can’t marry your Muslim daughter to a kaafir
O you who believe! When believing women come to you as emigrants, examine them, Allah knows best as to their Faith, then if you ascertain that they are true believers, send them not back to the disbelievers, they are not lawful (wives) for the disbelievers nor are the disbelievers lawful (husbands) for them. (60-10)

2. Kaafirs cannot inherit the property of the Muslims
--you a Muslim can accept inheritance from your kaafir parents, this is considered a gift

3. Kaafirs cannot enter Makkah or Madinah
--Rasul(saw) said drive out the Jews / Christians from the Arabian Peninsula
No two religions can exist on the Arabian Peninsula
''Two deens shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula'' [Al-Muwatta 45, 18]
--the longer you speed in the company of shaykhs the more Hadith you will learn!
Secret police so Shaikhs cannot speak openly in the classroom what goes on in the country
Albani said this is the greatest destruction for the Muslim Ummah to have crusaders in the holy land--> untold fatwas of Albani: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKAgN18uWMM)
^^ watch after dars--> don’t offend the shaikh!!!
You cannot have disbelievers in the holy land

4. Kaafirs cannot gain access to the strategic info of the Islamic state
Musta'sim didn’t practice al wala wal bara. He took Shites, the worst enemies of Allah as friends and they betrayed him--> The Mongols slaughtered the Muslims, they raped the women, turned masjids into stables for their horses, they ransacked the libraries and dumber the books, many of the classical works into the river so the river turned black; not unlike what the crusaders did/doing today!

5. A Muslim cannot be killed for the sake a kaafir
“A Muslim is not to be killed for a Kafir (unbeliever)” [Ahmad, Bukhari, An-Nasa’i]
--a Muslim has to pay blood money if he kills a kaafir wrongfully but you cannot kill a Muslim for the sake of kaafir because the kaafir was already dead and all the Muslim did was finish him off
--if the father killed his daughter/son for fornication (there is no honor killing in Islam). The punishment for fornication is 100 lashes but you cannot kill the father for his honor killing
--No one dies of lashing in the Islamic state; the purpose is not to inflict pain but humiliation

3 Types of Punishment
1) Painful punishment- adab aleem
2) Dreadful punishment- adab adheem
3) Humiliating punishment- adab muheen
khabaar Munkar - Hadith rejected because it contradicts a strong Hadith

6. For the sake of al Wala wal Bara
--You need to know who is a Muslim for the sake of Wala wal Bara (you have to give loyalty/preference to your muslim brother)
When a cancer emerges in the Ummah, you need to send someone to debate/ disgrace them. Those who accept you leave alone/ those who reject you massacre them (like what Ali did to the Khwarij).
Khwarij-friendly towards the kuffar/hate the Muslims
Khwarij of today- call the mujahideen terrorists, but they are fighting to bring back the glory days of Islam fighting to liberate land and man - balad and ibad
--> our natural resources are being plundered and our people slaughtered/raped
Who are the Khawarij? Who are going to be condemned to hell-fire?
May Allah help us see the glory days of Islam, inshaAllah

7. You have to topple the leaders if you see clear kuffar.
Saudi Salafis--> Qadr Allah that we have these apostate tyrants over our heads
(Jabriyyah) like the pagans of Arabia who blamed Qadr for their shirk!
--> Saudi Salafis/MADkhalis-Murji/liberal with the leaders- Khawarij / harsh towards the Muslim / Mutazalites / rationalist with the scholars because they know where their paycheck comes from, they are chasing the dunya, may Allah curse them

Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swine, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); (5-60)

What is difference between Saudi Salafis and MADkhalis? They are the same
We’re Salafis--> we are Salafi Jihadi (practice Islam as practiced by the Sahabahs, Allahu Akbar!)
We don’t believe in democracy, we believe in Sharia and Jihad!
We don’t cement the thrones of apostate regimes!
We believe as Ibn Taymiyyah, we don’t bow down to man-made laws and isms/schisms
We bow down only to Allah 'talah!
We use Sunnah to fight Bid'ah not use Bid'ah to fight Sunnah!

8. When there is a Jihad, we need to know who to kill
--important to know who is a Muslim and who is a kaafir
Shaytan came to the Sahabah on the Battle of Uhud and said look kuffar behind you and they killed fellow Muslims!

9. Kaafirs cannot be prayed over
--> it is haraam to pray over someone who died as munafiqeen (nifaq akbar/asghar: major/minor hypocrisy)

And never (O Muhammad ) pray (funeral prayer) for any of them (hypocrites) who dies, nor stand at his grave. Certainly they disbelieved in Allah and His Messenger, and died while they were Fasiqun (rebellious, - disobedient to Allah and His Messenger) (9:84)

Their is difference between shirk akbar and shirk asghar (otherwise you will become a Murji or a Khawarij)

But if they repent, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat, then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for a people who know. (9:11)

Hudaifa knew all the hypocrites in Madinah (he was the keeper of secrets for Rasul (saw)

10. When a kaafir dies, it is haraam for you to bury him in the graveyard of the Muslims or vice versa

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Islamic Government wrote:
Alsheb wrote:Then provide Quranic evidence on your argument that it mandates the killing of all homosexuals, Christians, Yazidis, and Shia.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

As for homosexuality:

al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawood (4462)and Ibn Maajah (2561) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot (homosexuality), execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

The Qur'anic verses talk about what Allah (SWT) wil do to them, not what we should do. Allah (SWT) makes clear differences between the 2.
Also, that Hadith you posted is classed as Hasan, not SaHeeH: https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi/17/40, https://sunnah.com/urn/2015030, https://sunnah.com/abudawud/40/112
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Islamic Government wrote:
Alsheb wrote:
That is blasphemy. You cannot know the intentions of a person, not judge on wether or not they are Muslim. Such power is Allah's alone.

Do you even know what blasphemy is? Why do you use words without knowing their meaning?

By the way, what you said is plain false. Judging and takfeer is a duty of Muslims. Takfeer is part of Tawheed. You can't believe in Tawheed without making Takfeer.

Thus We have made you [true Muslims - real believers of Islamic Monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways)], a Wasat (just) (and the best) nation, that you be witnesses over mankind and the Messenger (Muhammad ) be a witness over you (2-143)

“We cannot make takfir” “We are not here to judge” –Murji/Khawarij
“We are the witnesses of Allah (swt) on earth” -ASWJ

Noah gave dawah for 950 years--> first people to do shirk were the people of Noah
*on Day of Judgment, the people of Noah will deny that anyone gave them the dawah, but we will be witnesses against them because we read it in the Qur’an!
*on Day of Judgment, Quam Lut will deny saying no one told us homosexuality is wrong, but we will be witnesses against them because we read it in the Quran!
The people of Saleh who hamstrung the Camel will deny saying no one told us we did wrong, but we will be witnesses against them!
We, the Ummah of Muhammad, will be witnesses against all the previous nations!

Rasul (saw): anyone on whom 3 Muslims testify that he was a good person will enter the paradise, so we were commanded by Allah to judge
We are here to Judge:

This is a religion of justice - so don’t con your Muslim brother by way of convincing speech. You will have to repay with your good deeds on Day of Judgment.
The only currency acceptable on the DOJ is good deeds

That Day shall a man flee from his brother. And from his mother and his father, And from his wife and his children. Everyman, that Day, will have enough to make him careless of others (80:34-37)

"I am only a human being, and opponents come to me (to settle their problems); maybe someone amongst you can present his case more eloquently than the other, whereby I may consider him true and give a verdict in his favor. So, If I give the right of a Muslim to another by mistake, then it is really a portion of (Hell) Fire, he has the option to take or give up (before the Day of Resurrection)." [Bukhari, vol.3, no.638]

Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful (3:104)

How on earth can we command good if He don’t judge the action as good?
How on earth can we forbid evil if He don’t judge the action as evil?
To judge an action as good/evil is a pre-requisite before commanding good/evil

If you fear a breach between them twain (the man and his wife), appoint (two) arbitrators, one from his family and the other from her's; if they both wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation. Indeed Allah is Ever All-Knower, Well-Acquainted with all things. (4:35)

Khawrij at time of Ali said: cant use human being as judges- this is insane!
And what is more important to keep Sahabahs from killing each other or saving a marriage?

Rasul (saw) said: whatsoever the Muslim sees as good, Allah sees as good; whatsoever the Muslim sees as evil, Allah sees as evil. You are the witnesses of Allah on earth
Rasul (saws) did not say mankind is the witnesses of Allah on earth!
The pre-requisite for having furqan (in order to judge) is taqwa

O you who believe! If you obey and fear Allah, He will grant you Furqan a criterion [(to judge between right and wrong), or (Makhraj, i.e. making a way for you to get out from every difficulty)], and will expiate for you your sins, and forgive you, and Allah is the Owner of the Great Bounty. (8:29)

We judge according to Qur’an / Sunnah, not according to our own whims and manmade isms/schisms

-->Takfeer- action of differencing between Muslim and kaafir
The man who says you can’t judge is in fact very judgmental (his yardstick for judging is dunya)

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO MAKE TAKFEER
1. Can’t marry your Muslim daughter to a kaafir
O you who believe! When believing women come to you as emigrants, examine them, Allah knows best as to their Faith, then if you ascertain that they are true believers, send them not back to the disbelievers, they are not lawful (wives) for the disbelievers nor are the disbelievers lawful (husbands) for them. (60-10)

2. Kaafirs cannot inherit the property of the Muslims
--you a Muslim can accept inheritance from your kaafir parents, this is considered a gift

3. Kaafirs cannot enter Makkah or Madinah
--Rasul(saw) said drive out the Jews / Christians from the Arabian Peninsula
No two religions can exist on the Arabian Peninsula
''Two deens shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula'' [Al-Muwatta 45, 18]
--the longer you speed in the company of shaykhs the more Hadith you will learn!
Secret police so Shaikhs cannot speak openly in the classroom what goes on in the country
Albani said this is the greatest destruction for the Muslim Ummah to have crusaders in the holy land--> untold fatwas of Albani: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKAgN18uWMM)
^^ watch after dars--> don’t offend the shaikh!!!
You cannot have disbelievers in the holy land

4. Kaafirs cannot gain access to the strategic info of the Islamic state
Musta'sim didn’t practice al wala wal bara. He took Shites, the worst enemies of Allah as friends and they betrayed him--> The Mongols slaughtered the Muslims, they raped the women, turned masjids into stables for their horses, they ransacked the libraries and dumber the books, many of the classical works into the river so the river turned black; not unlike what the crusaders did/doing today!

5. A Muslim cannot be killed for the sake a kaafir
“A Muslim is not to be killed for a Kafir (unbeliever)” [Ahmad, Bukhari, An-Nasa’i]
--a Muslim has to pay blood money if he kills a kaafir wrongfully but you cannot kill a Muslim for the sake of kaafir because the kaafir was already dead and all the Muslim did was finish him off
--if the father killed his daughter/son for fornication (there is no honor killing in Islam). The punishment for fornication is 100 lashes but you cannot kill the father for his honor killing
--No one dies of lashing in the Islamic state; the purpose is not to inflict pain but humiliation

3 Types of Punishment
1) Painful punishment- adab aleem
2) Dreadful punishment- adab adheem
3) Humiliating punishment- adab muheen
khabaar Munkar - Hadith rejected because it contradicts a strong Hadith

6. For the sake of al Wala wal Bara
--You need to know who is a Muslim for the sake of Wala wal Bara (you have to give loyalty/preference to your muslim brother)
When a cancer emerges in the Ummah, you need to send someone to debate/ disgrace them. Those who accept you leave alone/ those who reject you massacre them (like what Ali did to the Khwarij).
Khwarij-friendly towards the kuffar/hate the Muslims
Khwarij of today- call the mujahideen terrorists, but they are fighting to bring back the glory days of Islam fighting to liberate land and man - balad and ibad
--> our natural resources are being plundered and our people slaughtered/raped
Who are the Khawarij? Who are going to be condemned to hell-fire?
May Allah help us see the glory days of Islam, inshaAllah

7. You have to topple the leaders if you see clear kuffar.
Saudi Salafis--> Qadr Allah that we have these apostate tyrants over our heads
(Jabriyyah) like the pagans of Arabia who blamed Qadr for their shirk!
--> Saudi Salafis/MADkhalis-Murji/liberal with the leaders- Khawarij / harsh towards the Muslim / Mutazalites / rationalist with the scholars because they know where their paycheck comes from, they are chasing the dunya, may Allah curse them

Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swine, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); (5-60)

What is difference between Saudi Salafis and MADkhalis? They are the same
We’re Salafis--> we are Salafi Jihadi (practice Islam as practiced by the Sahabahs, Allahu Akbar!)
We don’t believe in democracy, we believe in Sharia and Jihad!
We don’t cement the thrones of apostate regimes!
We believe as Ibn Taymiyyah, we don’t bow down to man-made laws and isms/schisms
We bow down only to Allah 'talah!
We use Sunnah to fight Bid'ah not use Bid'ah to fight Sunnah!

8. When there is a Jihad, we need to know who to kill
--important to know who is a Muslim and who is a kaafir
Shaytan came to the Sahabah on the Battle of Uhud and said look kuffar behind you and they killed fellow Muslims!

9. Kaafirs cannot be prayed over
--> it is haraam to pray over someone who died as munafiqeen (nifaq akbar/asghar: major/minor hypocrisy)

And never (O Muhammad ) pray (funeral prayer) for any of them (hypocrites) who dies, nor stand at his grave. Certainly they disbelieved in Allah and His Messenger, and died while they were Fasiqun (rebellious, - disobedient to Allah and His Messenger) (9:84)

Their is difference between shirk akbar and shirk asghar (otherwise you will become a Murji or a Khawarij)

But if they repent, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat, then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for a people who know. (9:11)

Hudaifa knew all the hypocrites in Madinah (he was the keeper of secrets for Rasul (saw)

10. When a kaafir dies, it is haraam for you to bury him in the graveyard of the Muslims or vice versa

So, do you know a Quranist's intent?
Don't get me wrong, this is good info (maybe, I'll have to verify), but do you know a Quranist's intentions?
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Islamic Government wrote:''Two deens shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula'' [Al-Muwatta 45, 18]

Link to source? And why didn't you show us this Hadith's grade?

Islamic Government wrote:Khwarij of today- call the mujahideen terrorists, but they are fighting to bring back the glory days of Islam fighting to liberate land and man - balad and ibad

So...madmen who rape, torture, kill innocent people are figthers for Al-Islam now? I hope you're referring to another group of people other than ISIS, Jabhat ash-Sham (former Al-Nusra IIRC), their affiliates, and others who've ruined innocent people's lives and haven't repented.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Islamic Government wrote:What happened to Joch and Free Rhenish States?

DEAT'd and banned (I think)
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Ghuraba Al-Khorusani
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ghuraba Al-Khorusani » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Islamic Government wrote:''Two deens shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula'' [Al-Muwatta 45, 18]

Link to source? And why didn't you show us this Hadith's grade?

Islamic Government wrote:Khwarij of today- call the mujahideen terrorists, but they are fighting to bring back the glory days of Islam fighting to liberate land and man - balad and ibad

So...madmen who rape, torture, kill innocent people are figthers for Al-Islam now? I hope you're referring to another group of people other than ISIS, Jabhat ash-Sham (former Al-Nusra IIRC), their affiliates, and others who've ruined innocent people's lives and haven't repented.

Shias are worse than ISIS could ever be
Just Muslim

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General