NATION

PASSWORD

Transgender Discussion Thread III: Vote in our poll!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should the first subtitle of our next thread be?

Trans Men Are Not Women
23
24%
Anti-Cistamines
10
10%
Please Don't Deadnaming Eve
3
3%
Is This Destroying My Free Speech
8
8%
We Know More About This Than You
11
11%
HRT And Crumpets
26
27%
Pro-Nouns & Anti-Verbs
16
16%
 
Total votes : 97

User avatar
Twilight Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 2615
Founded: May 19, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Twilight Imperium » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:13 pm

Hediacrana wrote:I myself am preparing a sermon at church for a few weeks from now, and I've decided I will be delivering this one in full femme mode. I've worn subtly feminine clothing at church before; I usually stay near the back with the other parents of young children. But this time, the femininity of my clothes will be much more blatant, and I'm going to be standing in front of the whole congregation, having their attention on me for at least twenty minutes.


Wow, thinking about that makes me nervous and I'm cis as hell. Rock 'em! :hug:

User avatar
Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9211
Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:37 pm

Hediacrana wrote:
DiscussionPuppet wrote:On the bright side, I think I might be able to actually email a teacher that I have about this. Of course, it'll have to be anonymously for now, but it would be the only person I know IRL that would be aware that I was trans.

That's a big deal! I really hope everything goes well for you as you approach this person. It's a momentous step, and no matter the outcome, you're really brave and awesome to make it.
Auzkhia wrote:Good news for the thread: I booked an initial appointment for hormone therapy at planned parenthood.

Well done! :hug:

I myself am preparing a sermon at church for a few weeks from now, and I've decided I will be delivering this one in full femme mode. I've worn subtly feminine clothing at church before; I usually stay near the back with the other parents of young children. But this time, the femininity of my clothes will be much more blatant, and I'm going to be standing in front of the whole congregation, having their attention on me for at least twenty minutes.


I can’t imagine speak in front of a class without stuttering and regretting every second of it, but you can somehow manage to pull that off in front of a whole congregation WHILE opening up about your gender!?

I’m bloody jealous.

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59047
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Vassenor » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:09 am

Anarcho capitalist utopia wrote:
Liriena wrote:https://savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf

Specifically, James is a gender expasive or transgender child and, by choice, now goes
by the name Luna and is only known by her classmates as a girl.

ln response to Luna's choices, the Father has engaged in increasingly aggressive behavior,
including physical force, toward the Mother. His actions are clearly intended to threaten and
intimidate the Mother. Further, the Father has engaged in emotionally abusive behavior toward the
child (as example only, haircutting and other non-affiming actions).


Welp, it looks to me like your original source is lying, Anarcho capitalist utopia. The child wasn't being "forced" to be trans, and it was the father who was acting abusively.

If you believe what the mother says. Just because the court sided with an abusive mother who wants to force her son to pretend to be female, doesnt justify her actions

James has been known to act as a girl only under his mother's precense. He has been pressured into saying those things by his mother. He did not act that way with anyone else, or at least until the mother got full custody and was able to enact her disturbing fantasies onto him


Whereas you want to side with the father who actually did physically abuse her.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

User avatar
Thuzbekistan
Minister
 
Posts: 2185
Founded: Dec 29, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Thuzbekistan » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:24 am

Hediacrana wrote:
DiscussionPuppet wrote:On the bright side, I think I might be able to actually email a teacher that I have about this. Of course, it'll have to be anonymously for now, but it would be the only person I know IRL that would be aware that I was trans.

That's a big deal! I really hope everything goes well for you as you approach this person. It's a momentous step, and no matter the outcome, you're really brave and awesome to make it.
Auzkhia wrote:Good news for the thread: I booked an initial appointment for hormone therapy at planned parenthood.

Well done! :hug:

I myself am preparing a sermon at church for a few weeks from now, and I've decided I will be delivering this one in full femme mode. I've worn subtly feminine clothing at church before; I usually stay near the back with the other parents of young children. But this time, the femininity of my clothes will be much more blatant, and I'm going to be standing in front of the whole congregation, having their attention on me for at least twenty minutes.

I really hope your church is a tolerant place
Proud Member of The Western Isles, the Best RP region on NS.
An RP I'm Proud of: Orsandian Civil War
An INTJ, -A/-T

Economic Left/Right: -5.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.72

User avatar
Andsed
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12514
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:46 am

Hediacrana wrote:
DiscussionPuppet wrote:On the bright side, I think I might be able to actually email a teacher that I have about this. Of course, it'll have to be anonymously for now, but it would be the only person I know IRL that would be aware that I was trans.

That's a big deal! I really hope everything goes well for you as you approach this person. It's a momentous step, and no matter the outcome, you're really brave and awesome to make it.
Auzkhia wrote:Good news for the thread: I booked an initial appointment for hormone therapy at planned parenthood.

Well done! :hug:

I myself am preparing a sermon at church for a few weeks from now, and I've decided I will be delivering this one in full femme mode. I've worn subtly feminine clothing at church before; I usually stay near the back with the other parents of young children. But this time, the femininity of my clothes will be much more blatant, and I'm going to be standing in front of the whole congregation, having their attention on me for at least twenty minutes.

Good luck. I really hopes it goes well and that your church mates are tolerant.
#Mod Transparency!


LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
Tornado Queendom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1124
Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:48 am

Hediacrana wrote:
DiscussionPuppet wrote:On the bright side, I think I might be able to actually email a teacher that I have about this. Of course, it'll have to be anonymously for now, but it would be the only person I know IRL that would be aware that I was trans.

That's a big deal! I really hope everything goes well for you as you approach this person. It's a momentous step, and no matter the outcome, you're really brave and awesome to make it.
Auzkhia wrote:Good news for the thread: I booked an initial appointment for hormone therapy at planned parenthood.

Well done! :hug:

I myself am preparing a sermon at church for a few weeks from now, and I've decided I will be delivering this one in full femme mode. I've worn subtly feminine clothing at church before; I usually stay near the back with the other parents of young children. But this time, the femininity of my clothes will be much more blatant, and I'm going to be standing in front of the whole congregation, having their attention on me for at least twenty minutes.

As a cisgender, I fear that the church WILL look at you funny and you'll try to censor them in response. There's nothing wrong with transgender, but I think that the church should have free speech too.
Last edited by Tornado Queendom on Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
UNDER ECONOMIC MARTIAL LAW (Communism)
The craziest schizo on NationStates. National Trotskyism is my ideology.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™
There are three genders: Male, Female, and Spam. I respect your opinion if you think otherwise.
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself™
The future will not look like the Jetsons, it will look like Mutant Rampage BodySlam.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34458
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:52 am

Hediacrana wrote:I myself am preparing a sermon at church for a few weeks from now, and I've decided I will be delivering this one in full femme mode. I've worn subtly feminine clothing at church before; I usually stay near the back with the other parents of young children. But this time, the femininity of my clothes will be much more blatant, and I'm going to be standing in front of the whole congregation, having their attention on me for at least twenty minutes.

Wear this:

Image
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59047
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Vassenor » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:01 pm

Tornado Queendom wrote:
Hediacrana wrote:That's a big deal! I really hope everything goes well for you as you approach this person. It's a momentous step, and no matter the outcome, you're really brave and awesome to make it.

Well done! :hug:

I myself am preparing a sermon at church for a few weeks from now, and I've decided I will be delivering this one in full femme mode. I've worn subtly feminine clothing at church before; I usually stay near the back with the other parents of young children. But this time, the femininity of my clothes will be much more blatant, and I'm going to be standing in front of the whole congregation, having their attention on me for at least twenty minutes.

As a cisgender, I fear that the church WILL look at you funny and you'll try to censor them in response. There's nothing wrong with transgender, but I think that the church should have free speech too.


But apparently we don't have the free speech to criticise them for a negative reaction.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 147543
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ifreann » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:04 pm

Tornado Queendom wrote:
Hediacrana wrote:That's a big deal! I really hope everything goes well for you as you approach this person. It's a momentous step, and no matter the outcome, you're really brave and awesome to make it.

Well done! :hug:

I myself am preparing a sermon at church for a few weeks from now, and I've decided I will be delivering this one in full femme mode. I've worn subtly feminine clothing at church before; I usually stay near the back with the other parents of young children. But this time, the femininity of my clothes will be much more blatant, and I'm going to be standing in front of the whole congregation, having their attention on me for at least twenty minutes.

As a cisgender, I fear that the church WILL look at you funny and you'll try to censor them in response. There's nothing wrong with transgender, but I think that the church should have free speech too.

I really want to know how a person delivering a sermon can censor people giving them funny looks.

Like, can Hediacrana make black bars appear over the congregations faces?

Are...are you a witch, Hediacrana? :unsure:
Mistake Not My Current State Of Regular Thorough Handwashing For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Mask Wearing That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Social Distancing
He/Him

You've got a lonesome road to walk, and it ain't along the railroad track, and it ain't along the black-top tar you walked a hundred times before.
I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, likewise the road to ruin.

User avatar
Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9211
Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:04 pm

The New California Republic wrote:
Hediacrana wrote:I myself am preparing a sermon at church for a few weeks from now, and I've decided I will be delivering this one in full femme mode. I've worn subtly feminine clothing at church before; I usually stay near the back with the other parents of young children. But this time, the femininity of my clothes will be much more blatant, and I'm going to be standing in front of the whole congregation, having their attention on me for at least twenty minutes.

Wear this:

Image


In a church? Are you bloody nuts?

User avatar
Andsed
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12514
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:06 pm

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Wear this:

(Image)


In a church? Are you bloody nuts?

Well I have done worse (Look at the the quote section in my sig ) :p
#Mod Transparency!


LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34458
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Wear this:

(Image)


In a church? Are you bloody nuts?

In for a penny, in for a pound, as I have always said.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34458
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:10 pm

Ifreann wrote:
Tornado Queendom wrote:As a cisgender, I fear that the church WILL look at you funny and you'll try to censor them in response. There's nothing wrong with transgender, but I think that the church should have free speech too.

I really want to know how a person delivering a sermon can censor people giving them funny looks.

Like, can Hediacrana make black bars appear over the congregations faces?

Are...are you a witch, Hediacrana? :unsure:

Might just give them all Blurry Face Syndrome instead.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9211
Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:12 pm

Andsed wrote:
Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
In a church? Are you bloody nuts?

Well I have done worse (Look at the the quote section in my sig ) :p


My own mind is in a state of absolute filth 24/7, and even I wouldn’t dare wear anything even remotely sexual or suggestive at a church.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 147543
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ifreann » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:14 pm

The New California Republic wrote:
Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
In a church? Are you bloody nuts?

In for a penny, in for a pound, as I have always said.

As well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Regular Thorough Handwashing For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Mask Wearing That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Social Distancing
He/Him

You've got a lonesome road to walk, and it ain't along the railroad track, and it ain't along the black-top tar you walked a hundred times before.
I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, likewise the road to ruin.

User avatar
Andsed
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12514
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
Andsed wrote:Well I have done worse (Look at the the quote section in my sig ) :p


My own mind is in a state of absolute filth 24/7, and even I wouldn’t dare wear anything even remotely sexual or suggestive at a church.

Eh well I am a massive anti theist and insane so I don’t give a shit. :p
#Mod Transparency!


LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9211
Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:19 pm

Andsed wrote:
Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
My own mind is in a state of absolute filth 24/7, and even I wouldn’t dare wear anything even remotely sexual or suggestive at a church.

Eh well I am a massive anti theist and insane so I don’t give a shit. :p


That doesn’t sound particularly respectful, just sayin’.

User avatar
Andsed
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12514
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:21 pm

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
Andsed wrote:Eh well I am a massive anti theist and insane so I don’t give a shit. :p


That doesn’t sound particularly respectful, just sayin’.

Fair enough I was only joking. I’m not about to run into a church nude and starting doing the windmill. Though it would make for a good story...
#Mod Transparency!


LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9211
Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:24 pm

Andsed wrote:
Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
That doesn’t sound particularly respectful, just sayin’.

Fair enough I was only joking. I’m not about to run into a church nude and starting doing the windmill. Though it would make for a good story...


I mean, I once sneaked back into the main church area after a Christmas mass as a kid and ate all the host bread.

User avatar
Andsed
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12514
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:26 pm

Tornado Queendom wrote:
Hediacrana wrote:That's a big deal! I really hope everything goes well for you as you approach this person. It's a momentous step, and no matter the outcome, you're really brave and awesome to make it.

Well done! :hug:

I myself am preparing a sermon at church for a few weeks from now, and I've decided I will be delivering this one in full femme mode. I've worn subtly feminine clothing at church before; I usually stay near the back with the other parents of young children. But this time, the femininity of my clothes will be much more blatant, and I'm going to be standing in front of the whole congregation, having their attention on me for at least twenty minutes.

As a cisgender, I fear that the church WILL look at you funny and you'll try to censor them in response. There's nothing wrong with transgender, but I think that the church should have free speech too.

And what makes you think Hediacrana will censor them?

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
Andsed wrote:Fair enough I was only joking. I’m not about to run into a church nude and starting doing the windmill. Though it would make for a good story...


I mean, I once sneaked back into the main church area after a Christmas mass as a kid and ate all the host bread.

You monster. :p
#Mod Transparency!


LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
Grenartia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43423
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:46 pm

Anarcho capitalist utopia wrote:
Liriena wrote:https://savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf

Specifically, James is a gender expasive or transgender child and, by choice, now goes
by the name Luna and is only known by her classmates as a girl.

ln response to Luna's choices, the Father has engaged in increasingly aggressive behavior,
including physical force, toward the Mother. His actions are clearly intended to threaten and
intimidate the Mother. Further, the Father has engaged in emotionally abusive behavior toward the
child (as example only, haircutting and other non-affiming actions).


Welp, it looks to me like your original source is lying, Anarcho capitalist utopia. The child wasn't being "forced" to be trans, and it was the father who was acting abusively.

If you believe what the mother says. Just because the court sided with an abusive mother who wants to force her son to pretend to be female, doesnt justify her actions

James has been known to act as a girl only under his mother's precense. He has been pressured into saying those things by his mother. He did not act that way with anyone else, or at least until the mother got full custody and was able to enact her disturbing fantasies onto him


Only if you believe the violently abusive father. Which you shouldn't. At least, not if you care about being a decent human being.

Andsed wrote:
Tornado Queendom wrote:As a cisgender, I fear that the church WILL look at you funny and you'll try to censor them in response. There's nothing wrong with transgender, but I think that the church should have free speech too.

And what makes you think Hediacrana will censor them?


Something something criticizing any transphobic statements the church members make, I'm guessing.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist. Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
RIP Borderlands of Rojava.
The truth about kids transitioning.

User avatar
Cekoviu
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16954
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Wear this:

Image


In a church? Are you bloody nuts?

No good church has a uniform any less provocative than that
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

User avatar
Hediacrana
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1225
Founded: Nov 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hediacrana » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:04 pm

Twilight Imperium wrote:Wow, thinking about that makes me nervous and I'm cis as hell. Rock 'em! :hug:

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:I’m bloody jealous.


Thanks for the kind words about my upcoming sermon, all :hug:

Thuzbekistan wrote:I really hope your church is a tolerant place


Andsed wrote:Good luck. I really hopes it goes well and that your church mates are tolerant.


Tornado Queendom wrote:As a cisgender, I fear that the church WILL look at you funny and you'll try to censor them in response. There's nothing wrong with transgender, but I think that the church should have free speech too.


To those who worried: my congregation is an explicitly welcoming church for LGBTQ+ people. One of our pastors is gay and we take part in the local Pride walk every year. Churches like these are much more common than you think. (And otherwise I wouldn't even attend it, to be honest, let alone speak there). Regardless of that, though, this will be by far my most explicit being out in that context ever.

The New California Republic wrote:Wear this:

(Image)


That would be epic! But no :lol:

Ifreann wrote:Are...are you a witch, Hediacrana? :unsure:


Now, that would be telling. :twisted:
Last edited by Hediacrana on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'If you're not anti-war, then you're not fiscally conservative, and you're certainly not pro-life.'
Parent, spouse, leftist Christian and suspected witch.
She/her.

User avatar
Grenartia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43423
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:05 pm

Hediacrana wrote:
Twilight Imperium wrote:Wow, thinking about that makes me nervous and I'm cis as hell. Rock 'em! :hug:

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:I’m bloody jealous.


Thanks for the kind words about my upcoming sermon, all :hug:

Thuzbekistan wrote:I really hope your church is a tolerant place


Andsed wrote:Good luck. I really hopes it goes well and that your church mates are tolerant.


Tornado Queendom wrote:As a cisgender, I fear that the church WILL look at you funny and you'll try to censor them in response. There's nothing wrong with transgender, but I think that the church should have free speech too.


To those who worried: my congregation is an explicitly welcoming church for LGBTQ+ people. One of our pastors is gay and we take part in the local Pride walk every year. Churches like these are much more common than you think. (And otherwise I wouldn't even attend it, to be honest). Regardless of that, though, this will be by far my most explicit being out in that context ever.

The New California Republic wrote:Wear this:

(Image)


That would be epic! But no :lol:

Ifreann wrote:Are...are you a witch, Hediacrana? :unsure:


Now, that would be telling. :twisted:


May I ask which denomination?
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist. Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
RIP Borderlands of Rojava.
The truth about kids transitioning.

User avatar
Andsed
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12514
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:06 pm

Hediacrana wrote:
Twilight Imperium wrote:Wow, thinking about that makes me nervous and I'm cis as hell. Rock 'em! :hug:

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:I’m bloody jealous.


Thanks for the kind words about my upcoming sermon, all :hug:

Thuzbekistan wrote:I really hope your church is a tolerant place


Andsed wrote:Good luck. I really hopes it goes well and that your church mates are tolerant.


Tornado Queendom wrote:As a cisgender, I fear that the church WILL look at you funny and you'll try to censor them in response. There's nothing wrong with transgender, but I think that the church should have free speech too.


To those who worried: my congregation is an explicitly welcoming church for LGBTQ+ people. One of our pastors is gay and we take part in the local Pride walk every year. Churches like these are much more common than you think. (And otherwise I wouldn't even attend it, to be honest). Regardless of that, though, this will be by far my most explicit being out in that context ever.

The New California Republic wrote:Wear this:

(Image)


That would be epic! But no :lol:

Ifreann wrote:Are...are you a witch, Hediacrana? :unsure:


Now, that would be telling. :twisted:

Ah nice. Guess after seeing all that shit from the westboro baptist church I guess I was little biased. :p
#Mod Transparency!


LOVEWHOYOUARE~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A m e n r i a, Antipatros, Archinstinct, Aureumterra III, Chess Reloaded, Comfed, Crostia, Dresderstan, Eahland, Enclave America, Greater Miami Shores 3, Hamenkin, Las Palmeras, Neanderthaland, Necroghastia, New haven america, Not Austria, Republic Of Ludwigsburg, Rusozak, Tarsonis, Wayneactia

Advertisement

Remove ads