NATION

PASSWORD

Transgender Discussion Thread III: Vote in our poll!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should the first subtitle of our next thread be?

Trans Men Are Not Women
24%
Anti-Cistamines
10%
Please Don't Deadnaming Eve
3%
Is This Destroying My Free Speech
8%
We Know More About This Than You
11%
HRT And Crumpets
27%
Pro-Nouns & Anti-Verbs
16%

Total votes : 97

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:19 am

Mattopilos II wrote:
Luminesa wrote:That’s an entirely fair point. Science is always evolving. And I can’t say I was very good at biology, though I do enjoy it as a science.

I would add that given the nature and relation of sex and gender as concepts, the reason it was likely not touched was:
1. it's a controversial topic, and
2. gender is more in the realm of sociology, sex the realm of biology. To talk of one would take more interdisciplinary insight, something that high school science tends to want to avoid.

Honestly, the primary reason I can think it wasn't touched was the fact that its controversial. Same reason why many kids in the South wouldn't be taught evolution in biology class.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:19 am

Grenartia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:NONE of my biology classes, actually, college or high school, mentioned gender and sex being two different things. I mean, you can tell me I’ve been poorly-educated

Because you arguably have been.

all you want, I guess, does that help you sleep at night?

Does asking me that help you sleep at night?

Parroting a response back? Okay then.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:20 am

Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:20 am

Grenartia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Soooo have cops arrest people for child abuse. Got it. Make sure the “no-fun” police take away the little baby booties and the pink dresses or even the unisex jumpers because GOD FORBID THERE’S ANY POSSIBILITY YOU’RE PUSHING YOURSELF ONTO YOUR KIDS.

You're devolving into unreasonable hyperbole again, Lumi. This seems to be a recurring trait with you. You take something anyone says in disagreement towards you, and turn it into the worst possible thing against you you can think of and then argue against that like you have the moral highground.

“Tsk tsk I’m so disappointed in you.” Okay? Whatever? Absurd statements get absurd answers, that’s all I’m saying. If this offends you well...oh well?
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:27 am

Luminesa wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
Why would they (everyone who isn't the doctor or the parents) like to know what genitals the baby has? That sounds pretty damn creepy to me.

You do realize I've already said the parents will know, right?

Yeah, if I was the parent of a baby-to-be, I'd be pretty disgusted by some rando coming up and asking me what my kid's genitals look like.

Hate speech is hyperbolic, but its still creepy as fuck.

You say that as if I am. I'm not. I'm saying its creepy to ask what a kid's genitals look like (which is literally all that asking that question before the kid can figure out which gender they are accomplishes).

You're acting like I'm trying to have you arrested for wondering whether a kid has a penis or a vagina.

I mean, if you find it creepy, when you have kids you can say, “That’s none of your business.” Personal preference I suppose? But telling others they need to step off for asking an innocent question is really invasive and self-righteous.

Someone's gotta stick up for the voiceless kid.

Aaaaand you’re treating it like it’s hate speech, sooooo.

I'm not. You're pretending like I am.

*Shrugs.* I mean we’re basically just discussing your opinion on gender-reveal parties.

With heavy doses of you strawmanning the fuck out of my statements.

Absurd talking points get absurd answers. “WE MUST DEFEND BABIES FROM BEING ASKED ABOUT THEIR BIOLOGICAL SEX.”

"WE MUST ALLOW TOTAL STRANGERS TO ASK A PARENT WHETHER OR NOT THE KID HAS A PENIS OR A VAGINA!"

See? I can make your argument sound ridiculous, too.

The fact that it’s viewed as a positive thing to ask about a baby’s sex isn’t something that needs to change.

Why?

In India you can get pushed down the stairs if your family finds the mom is having twin girls.

Yes, that's a problem. But where's the relevance?

I think the focus should be on pushing for the idea of “boy” and “girl” as positive concepts,

They already are viewed like that, here in the West.

not things to be feared because of societal roles.

We're not pushing for them to be "things to be feared".

In places like India, boys are the breadwinners and girls are the wives. That societal role can change, or wives and mothers can be pushed to also be seen as beautiful, good people full of dignity. THESE are positive changes we can make, either in places like India and China or here!

Ok, and...? Again, how is any of this related to telling people not to push their kids into one gender identity or another because they have one set of reproductive organs or another?

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:28 am

Luminesa wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
You're devolving into unreasonable hyperbole again, Lumi. This seems to be a recurring trait with you. You take something anyone says in disagreement towards you, and turn it into the worst possible thing against you you can think of and then argue against that like you have the moral highground.

“Tsk tsk I’m so disappointed in you.” Okay? Whatever? Absurd statements get absurd answers, that’s all I’m saying. If this offends you well...oh well?

I'm not saying anything absurd. You're intentionally making absurd misrepresentations of my arguments. That's what I'm disappointed in and being offended by.

Twilight Imperium
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2013

Postby Twilight Imperium » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:32 am

Grenartia wrote:Well, considering most of it was directed either against me, or on the same tangent as I was previously discussing, by the unwritten rules of debate, I was obligated.

No, you're really not, especially when you end up with an unreadable ten thousand word post that takes up more page space than Z-day did. Just respond to whoever posted last and assume people read the thread, it's not hard.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:39 am

Grenartia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I mean, if you find it creepy, when you have kids you can say, “That’s none of your business.” Personal preference I suppose? But telling others they need to step off for asking an innocent question is really invasive and self-righteous.

Aaaaand you’re treating it like it’s hate speech, sooooo.

*Shrugs.* I mean we’re basically just discussing your opinion on gender-reveal parties.

Absurd talking points get absurd answers. “WE MUST DEFEND BABIES FROM BEING ASKED ABOUT THEIR BIOLOGICAL SEX.”

"WE MUST ALLOW TOTAL STRANGERS TO ASK A PARENT WHETHER OR NOT THE KID HAS A PENIS OR A VAGINA!"

The fact that it’s viewed as a positive thing to ask about a baby’s sex isn’t something that needs to change.

Why?

In India you can get pushed down the stairs if your family finds the mom is having twin girls.

I think the focus should be on pushing for the idea of “boy” and “girl” as positive concepts,

not things to be feared because of societal roles.

In places like India, boys are the breadwinners and girls are the wives. That societal role can change, or wives and mothers can be pushed to also be seen as beautiful, good people full of dignity. THESE are positive changes we can make, either in places like India and China or here!

Ok, and...? Again, how is any of this related to telling people not to push their kids into one gender identity or another because they have one set of reproductive organs or another?

Because you’re pushing for this to be a negative not based on any scientific evidence that this is bad, but rather because your own personal preference is that you wouldn’t tell anyone the child’s sex. And actually, sex-selective abortions do happen in the US, though not on the scale of places like India and China. And sex-selective abortions USUALLY happen against girls. Why? Girls are still viewed by some people as “bad”, or “not as useful as boys”.

The whole idea of, “Hide the gender of the baby until they can form their own gender identity” ignores the fact that if we argue gender and sex are different, people are still going to see the sex, regardless of whether or not they have a set gender identity (cause parents will see the baby’s sex on an ultrasound, unless you also want those banned). And some people will find the sex of the child to be enough that they will think the baby should be aborted. So people should instead be taught to take pride in their kids’ sex. “Yes, I have a baby girl!” “Yes, I have a baby boy!”

You’re not offended for the sakes of any babies, you’re offended for your own sake because you identify as androgynous, and you want to say you know better about raising kids than doctors, parents, and basically most people. It’s a very silly argument and I couldn’t strawman it if I tried. This argument is not about you.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:40 am

Grenartia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:“Tsk tsk I’m so disappointed in you.” Okay? Whatever? Absurd statements get absurd answers, that’s all I’m saying. If this offends you well...oh well?

I'm not saying anything absurd. You're intentionally making absurd misrepresentations of my arguments. That's what I'm disappointed in and being offended by.

I mean as long as I disagree at all you’re going to say I’m misrepresenting your argument and being offensive, sooo...oh well?
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:42 am

Twilight Imperium wrote:
Grenartia wrote:Well, considering most of it was directed either against me, or on the same tangent as I was previously discussing, by the unwritten rules of debate, I was obligated.

No, you're really not, especially when you end up with an unreadable ten thousand word post that takes up more page space than Z-day did. Just respond to whoever posted last and assume people read the thread, it's not hard.

^ I specifically started a new post chain because I didn’t want to have to carry a massive post load to the other page. And as one can clearly see, I’ve made several small replies and it’s not considered spamming. Plus it makes it easier for people to read.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:55 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... ca1f61f05d

Interesting little article I found about this family who kinda eased their baby into the idea of gender. While I don’t agree with the whole article, I do like that they gave Naya toys from both sides of the aisle and let her play with them both. I relate to this a bit, that’s how I grew-up for the most part. My mom got me these awesome collector’s Barbies from around the world, and I would spend hours online looking-up other beautiful Barbies in their beautiful dresses from around the globe. I also have a room full of stuffed animals, and I sleep with quite a few. No shame in it. I also grew-up with Yu-Gi-Oh cards (I still have my deck), Pokémon games, LEGOs, and I eventually became a rabid football fan. All things which are considered either “boyish” or “girly”.

Kids should be allowed to play with a large variety of toys to find their interests. I’m grateful to my parents for mostly letting my sisters and I play with things that would be considered “either/or”, and I think this at least will help Naya to become hopefully a well-rounded, intelligent young lady. I also like how they introduced gender by saying things like, “Grandma is a woman, she likes to be called ‘she’.” Kids learn by labeling things from a very early age, so they are helping Naya to label her world, and it’s interesting to watch. I don’t know what may come in the future when she has questions about her biological sex, and obviously we will probably never know. But other than that, I found a fair bit I liked in it.

Anyone else? What do you guys think?
-Alan Jackson

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:03 am

Twilight Imperium wrote:

Except, there were actually several posts directed at me right after I last checked. I was obligated to respond.

If you don't like the size of my post, feel free to not read it. There's no rule against big posts, as much as you'd like there to be one.

Luminesa wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

Why?

Because you’re pushing for this to be a negative not based on any scientific evidence that this is bad, but rather because your own personal preference is that you wouldn’t tell anyone the child’s sex.

The evidence says that forcing a gender identity on a child is bad for the child. "Gender reveal" parties help to contribute to forced gender identities.

And actually, sex-selective abortions do happen in the US, though not on the scale of places like India and China. And sex-selective abortions USUALLY happen against girls. Why? Girls are still viewed by some people as “bad”, or “not as useful as boys”.

Sure, that's bad, and shouldn't happen, but it still has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

The whole idea of, “Hide the gender of the baby until they can form their own gender identity” ignores the fact that if we argue gender and sex are different, people are still going to see the sex, regardless of whether or not they have a set gender identity (cause parents will see the baby’s sex on an ultrasound, unless you also want those banned).

The idea, is to stop encouraging people to conflate sex and gender, and to not reinforce any particular gender identity on children. Making a taboo against talking about the kid's sex is the only effective way I can think of to get people to stop conflating the two and stop enforcing a gender identity based on the kid's sex.

And some people will find the sex of the child to be enough that they will think the baby should be aborted. So people should instead be taught to take pride in their kids’ sex. “Yes, I have a baby girl!” “Yes, I have a baby boy!”

Or, alternatively, we could continue with gender equality, and let the fact that women and men and people outside the binary are capable of doing the same things ruin any and all incentive for sex-selective abortions.

You’re not offended for the sakes of any babies, you’re offended for your own sake because you identify as androgynous, and you want to say you know better about raising kids than doctors, parents, and basically most people. It’s a very silly argument and I couldn’t strawman it if I tried. This argument is not about you.

Hardly. You're right when you connect my outrage to my gender identity, but for the wrong reasons. I'm speaking up for the babies that will grow up and be trans, whose parents will beat the shit out of them for trying to express their gender identity. I'm speaking up for the cis babies that will grow into gender non-conforming kids, and get bullied on the playground for wanting to play with toys "belonging" to the "other gender". I'm speaking up for them, because nobody else will (presumably because when we do, you make silly and absurd strawmen about us).

My gender identity informs these perspectives, yes. But that is hardly a bad thing, and it gives me a unique perspective that should be listened to by anyone who cares about the wellbeing of their children.

Luminesa wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

I mean as long as I disagree at all you’re going to say I’m misrepresenting your argument and being offensive, sooo...oh well?

Nope. I can actually distinguish between a legitimate counterargument, and one based on a misrepresentation.

Luminesa wrote:
Twilight Imperium wrote:

^ I specifically started a new post chain because I didn’t want to have to carry a massive post load to the other page. And as one can clearly see, I’ve made several small replies and it’s not considered spamming. Plus it makes it easier for people to read.

Just wait until a mod tut-tuts at you for doing it.

Luminesa wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/what-does-it-mean-to-be-a-boy-or-a-girl-the-parents-of-one-young-child-let-the-child-decide/2018/09/18/18c0ec68-b6a4-11e8-a7b5-adaaa5b2a57f_story.html?utm_term=.4aca1f61f05d

Interesting little article I found about this family who kinda eased their baby into the idea of gender. While I don’t agree with the whole article, I do like that they gave Naya toys from both sides of the aisle and let her play with them both. I relate to this a bit, that’s how I grew-up for the most part. My mom got me these awesome collector’s Barbies from around the world, and I would spend hours online looking-up other beautiful Barbies in their beautiful dresses from around the globe. I also have a room full of stuffed animals, and I sleep with quite a few. No shame in it. I also grew-up with Yu-Gi-Oh cards (I still have my deck), Pokémon games, LEGOs, and I eventually became a rabid football fan. All things which are considered either “boyish” or “girly”.

Kids should be allowed to play with a large variety of toys to find their interests. I’m grateful to my parents for mostly letting my sisters and I play with things that would be considered “either/or”, and I think this at least will help Naya to become hopefully a well-rounded, intelligent young lady. I also like how they introduced gender by saying things like, “Grandma is a woman, she likes to be called ‘she’.” Kids learn by labeling things from a very early age, so they are helping Naya to label her world, and it’s interesting to watch. I don’t know what may come in the future when she has questions about her biological sex, and obviously we will probably never know. But other than that, I found a fair bit I liked in it.

As can probably be surmised from my previous statement, I wholeheartedly agree with this.
Last edited by Grenartia on Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mattopilos II
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mattopilos II » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:10 am

Luminesa wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/what-does-it-mean-to-be-a-boy-or-a-girl-the-parents-of-one-young-child-let-the-child-decide/2018/09/18/18c0ec68-b6a4-11e8-a7b5-adaaa5b2a57f_story.html?utm_term=.4aca1f61f05d

I think this is a very sensible way to look at the individuality of Naya. They have the power to shape themselves and are not pushed to what they "ought" to be or identify as. It is a sad thought such a thing would likely lead to backlash by a lot of people who think this is political correctness gone mad or degenerate or a rejection of biological fact: it's all a bunch of bullshit people throw up to protect their ignorance to gender as the social construct it is and their unwillingness to ever step outside the convictions they have to their "side" of society, their "team" for how they view society. I know I certainly couldn't attempt this with my family and the people I have met - I would most definitely be treated like a freak, a liberal nutter. It's a damn shame people can't leave their opinions to themselves and let individuals be individuals.

Funny story though: my grandmother thought I was a girl when I was in the hospital when I was born, because I was dressed in a pink set of clothes; the hospital had run out of blue clothes, so they just threw on what they had available.
Anarchist without adjectives, Post-Leftist, Anti-theist, STEM major.
“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.” - Max Stirner
“The victory of a moral ideal is achieved by the same ‘immoral’ means as every victory: force, lies, slander, injustice.” - Nietzsche
“Our duties - are the rights of others over us.” - Nietzsche

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 am

Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:23 am

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
But I thought we weren't allowed to say that because something something historical revisionism.

Literally nobody said that?

Vass has a lot of invasive thoughts based on visions of what people might have said in alternative universes. I was hoping Gren's giant wall of text might block them out, but alas not. This superpower wouldn't be top of anyone's list to be sure, but who are we to question the gifts and curses of the gods?
Are these "human rights" in the room with us right now?
★彡 Professional pessimist. Reactionary socialist and gamer liberationist. Coffee addict. Fun at parties 彡★
Freedom is when people agree with you, and the more people you can force to act like they agree the freer society is
You are the trolley problem's conductor. You could stop the train in time but you do not. Nobody knows you're part of the equation. You satisfy your bloodlust and get away with it every time

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:27 am

MercuriusEudoro wrote:Get some magic mushrooms, go to a safe place where you can be alone, fast, eat them, and ask God to please explain to you why you are alive and what you are supposed to do with your life.

Wait...are you seriously suggesting that taking illegal drugs is a legitimate way to commune with God, ergo acting as a cure for being trans? Fucking hell. Sorry buddy, but from this point onwards I cannot take you seriously anymore. And I mean forever. Anything you subsequently say in this or any other thread will be tainted by the shadow of this cataclysmically stupid comment, such is the magnitude of it. I don't think you fully grasp how seriously you have permanently damaged your credibility.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:52 am

Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Literally nobody said that?

Vass has a lot of invasive thoughts based on visions of what people might have said in alternative universes. I was hoping Gren's giant wall of text might block them out, but alas not. This superpower wouldn't be top of anyone's list to be sure, but who are we to question the gifts and curses of the gods?

Seriously though, Vass desperately trying to invent outrageous statements out of thin fucking air is annoying.

It's basically "Somebody somewhere might've said something sometime, so this means I can use it as a defense!".

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:04 am

Dumb Ideologies wrote:

Seriously though, Vass desperately trying to invent outrageous statements out of thin fucking air is annoying.

It's basically "Somebody somewhere might've said something sometime, so this means I can use it as a defense!".

Actually, I do recall being told that was "historical revisionism" or some such garbage like that when I have made that same point in the past.

So, WVC, DI, lay the fuck off of her.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:09 am

Grenartia wrote:

Actually, I do recall being told that was "historical revisionism" or some such garbage like that when I have made that same point in the past.

Yup, there are a few references to it.

search.php?keywords=Historical+revisionism&t=396284&sf=msgonly
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:21 am

MercuriusEudoro wrote:First thing:

Get some magic mushrooms, go to a safe place where you can be alone, fast, eat them, and ask God to please explain to you why you are alive and what you are supposed to do with your life.

Let's refrain from offering advice of dubious legal validity.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Greater Westralia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Westralia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:24 am

Grenartia wrote:

But no one engaging in the current discussion actually said that. It seems like a spiteful attempt at getting back well after the fact.
Unapologetic WA Supremacist

We did it once, we'll do it again!

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:32 am

Greater Westralia wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

But no one engaging in the current discussion actually said that. It seems like a spiteful attempt at getting back well after the fact.

Put those goalposts back, would you kindly.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Greater Westralia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Westralia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:35 am

Vassenor wrote:Put those goalposts back, would you kindly.

I haven't put down goalposts to begin with.
Unapologetic WA Supremacist

We did it once, we'll do it again!

Tungustan
Civilian

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tungustan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:35 am

Have a nice day.
Adandıtık respublikası Tungustanat
People's republic of Tungustan
Proud member of Altay.

This is a somewhat inactive puppet so if you want to send us Telegrams and get a quick response please click here.
Factbooks

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General