NATION

PASSWORD

Hillary Clinton could still win the presidency

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:48 pm

North Calaveras wrote:the triggering is strong here...

We're just pointing out the likely hypocrisy. I'm pretty much just saying we'd all be a bunch of hypocrites. Guarantee even some of you in here would be doing the exact same thing you're laughing at and calling a bunch of "crybabies"

Not all, just some of you. I don't know who, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I mean, even the OP of this thread pretty much did a 180 after the election.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Keventle
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Corporate Bordello

Postby Keventle » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:53 pm

3rd time's a charm I guess. Now I wait for the impeachment supporters.

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:53 pm

Corrian wrote:
North Calaveras wrote:the triggering is strong here...

We're just pointing out the likely hypocrisy. I'm pretty much just saying we'd all be a bunch of hypocrites. Guarantee even some of you in here would be doing the exact same thing you're laughing at and calling a bunch of "crybabies"

Not all, just some of you. I don't know who, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

When Obama won I wasn't angry and did that shit, would their be similar people? sure.

But what's going on now is absolutely ludacris

Calexit, electoral college protests/threats, riots, safespaces and people talking about sucide and saying Trump is going to be the next Hitler incarnate....I mean damn, there was a tiny bit of that when Obama won but jesus Ive never seen this before in my life.
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Keventle
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Corporate Bordello

Postby Keventle » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:53 pm

North Calaveras wrote:
Corrian wrote:We're just pointing out the likely hypocrisy. I'm pretty much just saying we'd all be a bunch of hypocrites. Guarantee even some of you in here would be doing the exact same thing you're laughing at and calling a bunch of "crybabies"

When Obama won I wasn't angry and did that shit, would their be similar people? sure.

But what's going on now is absolutely ludacris

Calexit, electoral college protests/threats, riots, safespaces and people talking about sucide and saying Trump is going to be the next Hitler incarnate....I mean damn, there was a tiny bit of that when Obama won but jesus Ive never seen this before in my life.

Don't forget the anti-christ videos, blogs, and threads

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Quintanilla
Envoy

Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quintanilla » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Another faithless elector in Hawaii voted against Clinton and for Sanders. That makes five faithless electors who voted against her, whereas Trump only has two.

Final score:
Donald Trump 304
Hillary Clinton 227
Colin Powell 3
Bernie Sanders 1
John Kasich 1
Ron Paul 1
Faith Spotted Eagle 1

Better luck next time, Dems.

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:55 pm

>Be Clinton
>Not even your own electors want to vote for you
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Keventle wrote:3rd time's a charm I guess. Now I wait for the impeachment supporters.

Honestly, impeachment supporters would have also happened if Clinton won.

North Calaveras wrote:Calexit, electoral college protests/threats, riots, safespaces and people talking about sucide and saying Trump is going to be the next Hitler incarnate....I mean damn, there was a tiny bit of that when Obama won but jesus Ive never seen this before in my life.

Texas wanted to secede under Obama, electoral college protesting I don't think is that unusual, riots aren't unusual either as annoying as they are, Republicans sure do seem to talk about wanting safe spaces as well. Also, I have a feeling anyone talking about "suicide" probably had issues to begin with. Hell, my mind keeps telling me it'd be easier to just end it and die, but I also tell that part of me to go screw itself. And yeah, Hitler incarnate is a bit extreme. Hitler comparisons? I'm not sure too far off sometimes. Literally Hitler is...a bit much.

And I've seen a lot of crazy shit related to Obama existing in the past altogether.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:58 pm

And so we bid a fond farewell to the thought that there might be a wholesale revolt of electors away from Donald Trump. With that, since Hillary Clinton no longer can win the presidency, this thread is locked. Discussions of the soon-to-be Trump Administration can be found in the MAGAthread and the one or two others that were not rolled up thereinto.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General