NATION

PASSWORD

Should Trump be Crowned as Emperor?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should Trunp be declared Emperor of the Americas?

1) Yes! Heil dir im sigerkrantz
36%
2) No we hold these truths to be self-evident...
37%
3) Make him Tsar of all the Russias instead
27%

Total votes : 188

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:20 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Free Rhenish States wrote:Were you triggered, Aelex? Because that is somehow reflected by your post due to many mistakes and false info. :p
Me? Correcting one's orthography? Are you joking? :lol2: I only correct grammar, I absolutely disregard the spelling. By the way, TIL that grammar and orthography are two different things, not related to each other and thus making your statement... Invalid. Thank you, Aelex. :^)

Knock it off. This is close to harrassment. And the same goes for you, Aelex, both of you drop this right now.

What? Harrassment? We're both friends on here and Steam with many common interests.
I don't care about the opinions of people I don't even think about. Est-ce que tu comprends? Ça m'est égal.
Wer in einem gewissen Alter nicht merkt, dass er hauptsächlich von Idioten umgeben ist, merkt es aus einem gewissen Grunde nicht. - Kurt Götz
TGs are welcome, I don't bite at all... Or so do I think.
Быть русским значит быть святым, расистом, экстремистом, жидобоем, и мишенью стать для всех исчадий зла.
I am not trillingual, I am sexlingual.
The undisputed Führer of all Germans on Nationstates. Know your leader!
!I believe in the white race!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:20 pm

There are too many unbelievers atm:

The rising Caliexit or however it spelled and the massive tides of butthurt liberals* (translated from 4chanian to: "Responsible and upstanding members and majority of the NS community and America overall") would do more harm than good. Kek's Avatar wishes to rule over a United America...why else would he extend his hand to those who he originally opposed?

Let the word of Kek Almighty and the Magic of Memes be known to all, and let us not mourn the passing of the Chan Boards as an end, but rather, a transition of memes to the real world...

May Kek Bless Our Gets and Digits, peace be upon you.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:20 pm

Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Grand Britannia wrote:

This is going into the signature.

Thanks.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Free Rhenish States wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Knock it off. This is close to harrassment. And the same goes for you, Aelex, both of you drop this right now.

What? Harrassment? We're both friends on here and Steam with many common interests.

I know what it sounded like. Knock it off. Do it in TGs if you must.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Fenexia and holochrome
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fenexia and holochrome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Grand Britannia wrote:

I wouldn't mind too much if they didn't fucking break out of their containment board and shit up all the other boards. God, and I actually ENJOYED /k/.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:23 pm

Fenexia and holochrome wrote:
Grand Britannia wrote:

I wouldn't mind too much if they didn't fucking break out of their containment board and shit up all the other boards. God, and I actually ENJOYED /k/.

Thanks to Trump, /pol/ is going to be a virus like Agent Smith- except drawn as a shitty green frog- that's going to absorb the Internet.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Grand Britannia wrote:

It's too late.

Meme Magic has spread across the World into Reallife and helped to get the Emperor into the White House.

Kek is everywhere and it's Kekkening Time.

Gauthier wrote:Thanks to Trump, /pol/ is going to be a virus like Agent Smith- except drawn as a shitty green frog- that's going to absorb the Internet.

This Man got it.
Last edited by Dushan on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

Fenexia and holochrome
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenexia and holochrome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Dushan wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I wouldn't mind too much if they didn't fucking break out of their containment board and shit up all the other boards. God, and I actually ENJOYED /k/.

It's too late.

Meme Magic has spread across the World into Reallife and helped to get the Emperor into the White House.

Looks like I'm finally gonna be free from 4chan. And this place too, AND reddit. christ, the memeing got out of hand.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Har Lany Altiis wrote:Crowned? Maybe. Emperor? Nah! :p

Sorry just had to get that out of the way

'In all seriousness though, No, as it is going now he wont have much of a place to rul as president, lol.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Karjin
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Karjin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Dushan wrote:
It's too late.

Looks like I'm finally gonna be free from 4chan. And this place too, AND reddit. christ, the memeing got out of hand.

I'm really excited because I know that 100 years from now someone will be studying the Trump presidency and they will be guaranteed to have a section dedicated to pepe and other various memes. The God-Emperor Trump meme is one of my favorites, and it's even my background right now.
The duty of the People is to be proud of their country. The duty of the Government is to ensure that their pride is well founded.

My mailbox is always open to TG's.

I'm trying to be less partisan in serious posts. Please let me know if I'm not doing a good job of that.

INTP-A/Analyst/Confident Individualist
Compass: https://puu.sh/sbzUM.png
Leanings: https://puu.sh/sbz6O.png
Military Quiz: http://puu.sh/sdEsb.png
Political Personality Test: http://puu.sh/sdEME.png http://puu.sh/sdEN6.png
Now in ridiculously high resolution!
Also flies! Special thanks to Casmaru!

Fenexia and holochrome
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenexia and holochrome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:36 pm

Karjin wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:Looks like I'm finally gonna be free from 4chan. And this place too, AND reddit. christ, the memeing got out of hand.

I'm really excited because I know that 100 years from now someone will be studying the Trump presidency and they will be guaranteed to have a section dedicated to pepe and other various memes. The God-Emperor Trump meme is one of my favorites, and it's even my background right now.

Implying CSM are the bad guys.

Karjin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karjin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:39 pm

Karjin wrote:

Implying CSM are the bad guys.

I mean, when your gods consider tentacle arms and the power to give everyone magical space cancer as gifts, it's pretty heavily implied.
The duty of the People is to be proud of their country. The duty of the Government is to ensure that their pride is well founded.

I'm trying to be less partisan in serious posts. Please let me know if I'm not doing a good job of that.

Federation of Timelords
Spokesperson

Founded: May 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Timelords » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:39 pm

Yes, it was much colder today then it has been for weeks. A few days ago it was humid, but today it was cold. Trump hasn't even taken office and he's already stopped Global Warming. He's the best emperor, believe me.

Fenexia and holochrome
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenexia and holochrome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:42 pm

Karjin wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:Implying CSM are the bad guys.

I mean, when your gods consider tentacle arms and the power to give everyone magical space cancer as gifts, it's pretty heavily implied.

Better than being krieger #64835630
Federation of Timelords wrote:Yes, it was much colder today then it has been for weeks. A few days ago it was humid, but today it was cold. Trump hasn't even taken office and he's already stopped Global Warming. He's the best emperor, believe me.

RIP "science"

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:44 pm

Federation of Timelords wrote:Yes, it was much colder today then it has been for weeks. A few days ago it was humid, but today it was cold. Trump hasn't even taken office and he's already stopped Global Warming. He's the best emperor, believe me.

HUGE
BIGLY
CLASSY
TREMENDOUS
BING-BUM-BAH-BING
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Tsaraine
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsaraine » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:46 pm

One of the great strengths of the USA is that it has, for 250 years or so, had a very strong tradition of the peaceful and lawful transfer of power. You've had elections during wars, both abroad and at home; elections during crises foreign and domestic. Every four years, like clockwork, you have greased the wheels of your democracy. But you cannot make America "great again" by destroying the very foundations of what makes it great. You cannot claim to want to strengthen America if your idea of "strengthening" the Republic looks a lot like destroying it.

No to emperors. Sic semper tyrannis.

Federation of Timelords
Spokesperson

Founded: May 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Timelords » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:47 pm

Our glorious Emperor has appointed me to build the wall. He made this decision, because I'm the best Tetris player in the world. The best, believe me. But before I do, let's all rise for the pledge of allegiance. I pledge allegiance to the toupee, of the United States of Trumpistan and to the corperation, for which it stands, one nation, under Trump, with steaks and memes for all.

Karjin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karjin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Karjin wrote:

Better than being krieger #64835630

How dare you! Krieger #6470839-26 is mai waifu!

Seriously though, I could go on about this all day. TG me if you wanna continue this conversation.

The Gamindustrian Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gamindustrian Union » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Give him a long-ass title while you do so:

His Imperial Excellency, President, King and Emperor of the United States of America and Her Dependencies, Tsar of All the American Russias, General of the Armies of the United States, Admiral of the Navy and General of the Air Force Donald John Trump, MOH, LOM, GS, PH, Conqueror of the Western Empire on Earth in General and the United States of America in Particular

Of course, despite his ranks, George Washington will still outrank him. After all.
Last edited by The Gamindustrian Union on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
THIS NATION USES A FEW NS STATS
This nation is Hyperdimension and Ultradimension in the Neptunia universe, where the nations decided to become a union à la European Union. This is set in MT, although the tech level is early PMT. What would you expect? It's Neptunia.
Do you even Nep, bro?
Embassy Programme (Open)

Dushan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Dushan wrote:
It's too late.

There is hardly an escape anymore. Trump is on Television, the Airwaves, Newspapers, Magazines... everywhere. Such is the Information Age.

Senkaku wrote:

HUGE
BIGLY
CLASSY
TREMENDOUS
BING-BUM-BAH-BING

Yes. Good, very good. Give in.

Feel the Trumpwave.

Accept it.

Embrace the unknown and tempting Joys of Meme Magic.
Last edited by Dushan on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

Fenexia and holochrome
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenexia and holochrome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:59 pm

Dushan wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:Looks like I'm finally gonna be free from 4chan. And this place too, AND reddit. christ, the memeing got out of hand.

There is hardly an escape anymore. Trump is on Television, the Airwaves, Newspapers, Magazines... everywhere. Such is the Information Age

I can escape with 3 kbps internet, if that counts.

Dushan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Dushan wrote:

I can escape with 3 kbps internet, if that counts.

My face when:

Fenexia and holochrome
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenexia and holochrome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Dushan wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I can escape with 3 kbps internet, if that counts.

My face when:

Maybe the conversion camp will have faster internet~

Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:08 pm

The Gamindustrian Union wrote:Give him a long-ass title while you do so:

His Imperial Excellency, President, King and Emperor of the United States of America and Her Dependencies, Tsar of All the American Russias, General of the Armies of the United States, Admiral of the Navy and General of the Air Force Donald John Trump, MOH, LOM, GS, PH, Conqueror of the Western Empire on Earth in General and the United States of America in Particular

Of course, despite his ranks, George Washington will still outrank him. After all.

Doesn't go far enough.
We need a new Trump calendar to memorialize the Age of his Reign. And I'm not talking a sissified thing like the Julian calendar was taking over from Gregorian. No. I'm talking full French Revolution style, rename-the-months, change-fucking-everything, NEW CALENDAR.

Our money will have to change too, obviously. Benjamin Franklin? Pfft. More like Benjamin Pepe.
Measurements? Out with the old-Imperial system with its inches and feet and such, in with the new-Imperial system with it's Trump-hands (which shall be the LARGEST MEASUREMENT ALLOWED).
Colors? Red, white and blue are symbolic and moving, but I think we can all agree that what the American flag needs is more orange...And a comb-over.
I'm General Patton.
Even those who are gone are with us as we go on.

Been busy lately--not around much.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General