NATION

PASSWORD

US Gen. Election Thread FINALE - Votegeddon

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Empire of Humanity
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Empire of Humanity » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:44 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
United Empire of Humanity wrote:I know the British would love to take over the role of global hegemon. Might give Theresa May her opportunity to really make something good out of Brexiting.

America Lite? No thanks.

Well, it's that or in 2100 we see 9000 new proxy wars emerge and destabilize the economy when Brazil, Germany, China, Russia and India try and take control of the world.
SAS is like 1/3 self hating Americans self flagellating for attention from le enlightened Europeans, 1/3 people who just like to make fun of the ridiculous shit some Americans say, while the other 1/3 are /r/latestagecapitalism tier hatred of the US. You can't even praise America for defeating imperial Japan without someone crying about muh nukes.

Bullshit

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:44 am

James_xenoland wrote:
Hittanryan wrote:So now you get to cause massive damage to the country for decades to come.

America is beyond saving now. It WILL make the wrong choice whenever it matters.

Well thank god we have people like you here still to tell us the 'right' path from the "wrong" one.. :roll:

It's almost like there are different viewpoints on ways the country should go. But that can't be right... my liberal hivemind implant isn't twinging.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:44 am

Trump's forces have prevailed.

I am so glad of it.

Eol Sha
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eol Sha » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:44 am

Clinton called Trump and conceded. Brilliant fucking job, man. Just brilliant.
You'd better believe I'm a bitter Bernie Sanders supporter. The Dems fucked up and fucked up hard. Hopefully they'll learn that neoliberalism and maintaining the status quo isn't the way to win this election or any other one. I doubt they will, though.

"What's the number one method of achieving civil rights in America? Don't scare the white folks." ~ Eol Sha

Praise be to C-SPAN - Democrats Should Listen to Sanders - How I Voted on November 8, 2016 - Trump's Foreign Policy: Do Stupid Shit - Trump's Clock is Ticking

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:44 am

United Empire of Humanity wrote:Hopefully.
I know the British would love to take over the role of global hegemon. Might give Theresa May her opportunity to really make something good out of Brexiting.

It'll be the Chinese, most likely. Hope I don't live long enough to witness the final death of liberal democracy and rise of global state capitalism.
In-character name of the nation is "Adiron," because I like the name better.

IceBuddha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby IceBuddha » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:44 am

Hittanryan wrote:
Western Vale Confederacy wrote:Hillary Clinton has officially conceded the presidency to Donald Trump.

It's 100% official now, Donald Trump is the new President-elect.

NOT MY FUCKING PRESIDENT

He will be on January 20th.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:44 am

I'm sure Mexicans, Muslims and LGBTs will appreciate the next 4 years.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:Trump's forces have prevailed.

I am so glad of it.

Feel free to move. I'm sure there are some Americans that would love to live in BC.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

Hittanryan wrote:
Western Vale Confederacy wrote:Hillary Clinton has officially conceded the presidency to Donald Trump.

NOT MY FUCKING PRESIDENT

Not mine, either.

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

Hittanryan wrote:
I know the British would love to take over the role of global hegemon. Might give Theresa May her opportunity to really make something good out of Brexiting.

It'll be the Chinese, most likely. Hope I don't live long enough to witness the final death of liberal democracy and rise of global state capitalism.

Trump wanted a free trade agreement with them.
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

I feel completely fucking numb.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Acheulian
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Acheulian » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

Hillary Clinton just conceded defeat. She will be speaking shortly.

The AP, Fox, BBC, and CNN now declaring that Donald Trump is the next President of the United States.

Stratarin
Envoy

Founded: Oct 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

I can now go to bed.
Generation 40, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

Hittanryan wrote:

The Sino-Soviet Split: Season Two.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

Lady Scylla wrote:
Hittanryan wrote:NOT MY FUCKING PRESIDENT

Not mine, either.

Not mine, and I'm a republican that voted against him.
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

Lady Scylla wrote:
Hittanryan wrote:NOT MY FUCKING PRESIDENT

Not mine, either.

He soon going to be.

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
James_xenoland wrote:Well thank god we have people like you here still to tell us the 'right' path from the "wrong" one.. :roll:

It's almost like there are different viewpoints on ways the country should go. But that can't be right... my liberal hivemind implant isn't twinging.

There is a wrong path. It's the same shit the Republicans have peddled for 40 years, and will now be amplified by Trump with the aid of a Republican Congress and Supreme Court.

It doesn't work, it has never worked, and it will never work.
In-character name of the nation is "Adiron," because I like the name better.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am

Well, I'm watching the event for Trump's victory speech.

Hopefully I don't throw up.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

United Empire of Humanity
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 20, 2013

Postby United Empire of Humanity » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am

James_xenoland wrote:Well thank god we have people like you here still to tell us the 'right' path from the "wrong" one.. :roll:

Why would it?
It doesn't give us power.
Hittanryan wrote:

The cycle of history will soon be complete.
Hope you don't live to see the future equivalent of the Dung Age either.
SAS is like 1/3 self hating Americans self flagellating for attention from le enlightened Europeans, 1/3 people who just like to make fun of the ridiculous shit some Americans say, while the other 1/3 are /r/latestagecapitalism tier hatred of the US. You can't even praise America for defeating imperial Japan without someone crying about muh nukes.

Bullshit

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 10, 2016

Postby Jerzylvania » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am

Clinton has conceded in a phone call to Donald Trump ~ from NBC News
Donald Trump has no clue as to what "insuring the domestic tranquility" means

The Baltimore Orioles are shocking the baseball world!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am

This day is an early Christmas gift.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am

Gauthier wrote:I'm sure Mexicans, Muslims and LGBTs will appreciate the next 4 years.

LGBTs would've appreciated four years of Hillary pandering to the guys who kill their brothers and sisters?
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am

Hittanryan wrote:

NOT MY FUCKING PRESIDENT

Yeah, pfft, who needs democracy right? We should just let you decide everything.
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am

Hittanryan wrote:

There is a wrong path. It's the same shit the Republicans have peddled for 40 years, and will now be amplified by Trump with the aid of a Republican Congress and Supreme Court.

It doesn't work, it has never worked, and it will never work.

Atleast they can say they're persistent.

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am

TRUMP WINS!

YES!

I fucking knew it!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General