NATION

PASSWORD

US Gen. Election Thread FINALE - Votegeddon

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Svebia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Svebia » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:09 am

Sack Jackpot Winners wrote:
Ailiailia wrote:Hillary Clinton very likely WILL win the national popular vote!

I highly doubt that. You don't lose the electoral college by this much and win the popular vote. And from what I see, not all the Trump ballots have been counted either.

Trump was 49%, and 48% was Hillary. Popular vote. Hillary lost. Fair and Square.
Greater Orensta ist meine liebe <3
I'm a Republican.
Besser allein als in schlechter Gesellschaft.
Nationstates' Friendly Crusader. AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT!

Ishon
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ishon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:10 am

Simply amazing, this is a great day for America
Maybe i'll put something cool here in the future, if I can be bothered.

Sack Jackpot Winners
Ambassador

Founded: May 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sack Jackpot Winners » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:10 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
Gauthier wrote:People overlooked or dismissed the lies, the stiffing and the sexual improprieties because they simply wanted the existing system to burn. That's not all that's going to burn in the next 4 years.

With how much you've been fearmongering, I'd be surprised if any people were left even after one year.

Probably from high blood pressure from all the scary things that probably won't happen.
For the sake of confusion, you can call me SJW
NSG puppet

Your dose of Edgism #22
America just voted for a reality TV star.

What's sad is that was the better choice.

United Empire of Humanity
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Empire of Humanity » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:10 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
Gauthier wrote:People overlooked or dismissed the lies, the stiffing and the sexual improprieties because they simply wanted the existing system to burn. That's not all that's going to burn in the next 4 years.

With how much you've been fearmongering, I'd be surprised if any people were left even after one year.

tfw I make my own blood pressure jump 3000%
Svebia wrote:Anybody else notice, after Bush every president has inherited a Recession?

They've all helped this economy become more "predictable".
Aka predictably fucked up all the time. It's gonna be a glorious age for the pharmaceuticals that make antidepressants.
Last edited by United Empire of Humanity on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SAS is like 1/3 self hating Americans self flagellating for attention from le enlightened Europeans, 1/3 people who just like to make fun of the ridiculous shit some Americans say, while the other 1/3 are /r/latestagecapitalism tier hatred of the US. You can't even praise America for defeating imperial Japan without someone crying about muh nukes.

Bullshit

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:10 am

Gauthier wrote:
Souseiseki wrote:
i would laugh so hard if trump revealed he was trolling all the time and he's actually a cool dude who enjoys reasoned policy and listening to the opinions of others

Stiffing contractors and treating women like fuck trophies is so cool.

And supporting guys who treat women like fuck trophies and behead gay people is any better?

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:10 am

My moon outside is very ominous right now....
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:10 am

Svebia wrote:
Sack Jackpot Winners wrote:I highly doubt that. You don't lose the electoral college by this much and win the popular vote. And from what I see, not all the Trump ballots have been counted either.

Trump was 49%, and 48% was Hillary. Popular vote. Hillary lost. Fair and Square.

Yes, it appears so.

That's depressing that we chose a hilariously corrupt conspiracy tsing businessman instead of a collected public official to be the presghiendet.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

SchoolHouse Rock
Secretary

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby SchoolHouse Rock » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:11 am

Svebia wrote:
Sack Jackpot Winners wrote:I highly doubt that. You don't lose the electoral college by this much and win the popular vote. And from what I see, not all the Trump ballots have been counted either.

So... she lost by a very small margin?

Almost literally the 1%?

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:11 am

It's been a nice election season.

See you all in four years.
Political alignment: (0,0)

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:11 am

Souseiseki wrote:
Grand Britannia wrote:
Brexit 2.0

the good thing about living through brexit is that this result doesn't faze you at all. it's a "been there, done that, fucking polls" thing,

This wasn't a surprise to me.

I already figured polling was bullshit with the oversampling.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:11 am

Sack Jackpot Winners wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:

Probably from high blood pressure from all the scary things that probably won't happen.

I guess these wounds just won't heal. Too much time confusing what is real. Yeah, something like that.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:11 am

Svebia wrote:

Doesn't mean we don't have a con man piece of shit in the White House.
In-character name of the nation is "Adiron," because I like the name better.

Risorgimento-Roma
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Risorgimento-Roma » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:12 am

If nothing else, Trump's election was worth it for all of The Shakenings and the hysterical tears he's caused. If I'm not careful I'll OD on all of the salt from those tears.

Godspeed, God-Emperor. MAGA.

Svebia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Svebia » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:12 am

SchoolHouse Rock wrote:
Svebia wrote:Trump was 49%, and 48% was Hillary. Popular vote. Hillary lost. Fair and Square.

Almost literally the 1%?

She lost by 1 million.
Greater Orensta ist meine liebe <3
I'm a Republican.
Besser allein als in schlechter Gesellschaft.
Nationstates' Friendly Crusader. AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:12 am

Hittanryan wrote:
Svebia wrote:Trump was 49%, and 48% was Hillary. Popular vote. Hillary lost. Fair and Square.

Doesn't mean we don't have a con man piece of shit in the White House.

Not like he's the only con man piece of shit in DC to begin with.

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:12 am

Gauthier wrote:
Souseiseki wrote:
i would laugh so hard if trump revealed he was trolling all the time and he's actually a cool dude who enjoys reasoned policy and listening to the opinions of others

Stiffing contractors and treating women like fuck trophies is so cool.

the longest con
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:12 am

Risorgimento-Roma wrote:If nothing else, Trump's election was worth it for all of The Shakenings and the hysterical tears he's caused. If I'm not careful I'll OD on all of the salt from those tears.

What's with all these puppets popping up? If you guys support Trump, just say it with your mains.

Mandicoria II
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mandicoria II » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:12 am

Risorgimento-Roma wrote:If nothing else, Trump's election was worth it for all of The Shakenings and the hysterical tears he's caused. If I'm not careful I'll OD on all of the salt from those tears.

GG
old account from when i was edgy

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
Hittanryan wrote:Doesn't mean we don't have a con man piece of shit in the White House.

Fair point, but we shouldn't find the bighest conman we coand fnid and make him king.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Sack Jackpot Winners
Ambassador

Founded: May 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sack Jackpot Winners » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 am

SchoolHouse Rock wrote:

Almost literally the 1%?

That's pretty common IIRC. Although not nearly all the votes have been counted.
For the sake of confusion, you can call me SJW
NSG puppet

Your dose of Edgism #22
America just voted for a reality TV star.

What's sad is that was the better choice.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 am

Well, that's that. This racist twat is officially president, and our country is doomed. I give it 6 months into his fuehrership before we're annexed by Russia or something. Or just nuked into vapor. I'm officially out of this thread.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 am

2020 will be the election season filled with the revival of American politics or the start of the California confederation..and the Canadian annexation.
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

Taziristan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 am

Welp, it's over. I'm glad for that.
Occupation of Taziristan
Proud member of The Western Isles.
Former Secretary of the Exterior.
Former Senator.

Lupolska
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lupolska » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 am

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J. TRUMP

AAAAAAAAAAA
praise kek

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:14 am

Galloism wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:

Fair point, but we shouldn't find the bighest conman we coand fnid and make him king.

Why not grab Jill Stein (not by the pussy, of course) and make her queen? American politics is a lot like the Simpsons at this point. It needs to be taken out back and put out of its misery.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General