NATION

PASSWORD

And Germany Was Worried About Migrants...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

And Germany Was Worried About Migrants...

Postby Costa Fierro » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:36 pm

...when it has its own creepy pedophiles as citizens!

A German court has ruled that the parents of a 15-year-old girl cannot prevent her from having a sexual relationship with her 47-year-old uncle, according to reports.

The teenager, named only as Josephine due to German privacy laws, made headlines when she ran away with her uncle at the age of 14.

When the couple was discovered in France by police, Josephine said she had chosen to run away and was in live with the older man, who was her uncle by marriage.

Josephine's parents reportedly sought a court order to prevent her from being in contact with her uncle on the grounds that it put her welfare at risk.

But the teenager challenged the order and won, with the court ruling that at 14 her own wishes must be taken into account, according to the Telegraph.

The judge reportedly ruled that Josephine risked “serious damage in her social-emotional and mental development” if she was prevented from further contact with the uncle, but added that the decision in no way amounted to an endorsement or approval of the relationship.

Something tells me that this girl was in no position to disagree with said uncle in the first place. Maybe it's because the uncle is basically an authority figure and intimidated the girl to not only run away from her parents (who filed the court order) but also intimidated her into challenging said court order.

No fourteen year old has the mental capacity to be able to make decisions like this and she's putting herself at massive risk with this kind of relationship, which will no doubt affect her views on men and on relationships. The fact that the parents had sought to intervene to prevent her from seeing this "man" shows that there was an element of danger about this and therefore the courts should have sided with the parents.

So what do we think NSG?
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

The Greater German Federal Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater German Federal Republic » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:44 pm

We Germans need the death penalty for pedophilia, since forcing children to do this is just vile.
Einigkeit,
Recht,
Freiheit

[floatleft][spoiler=Notes]Note: None of the NS national analysis data is used

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:50 pm

The Greater German Federal Republic wrote:We Germans need the death penalty for pedophilia, since forcing children to do this is just vile.

have you thought thought the compatibility of this stance with the german constitution and existing european legislation the specific suitability to this case and statutory rape in general or did you just immediately jump to "KILL ALL PEDOS"?
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Ebliania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ebliania » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:51 pm

Souseiseki wrote:
The Greater German Federal Republic wrote:We Germans need the death penalty for pedophilia, since forcing children to do this is just vile.

have you thought thought the compatibility of this stance with the german constitution and existing european legislation the specific suitability to this case and statutory rape in general or did you just immediately jump to "KILL ALL PEDOS"?

isn't that what your country has been peddling these days

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Ebliania wrote:
Souseiseki wrote:

isn't that what your country has been peddling these days

well that depends on your definition of "peddling". there's a difference between what they say and what they do.
Last edited by Souseiseki on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Because we need to encourage sex offenders to kill their victims in order to cover up a capital crime!

Also, Pedophilia =/= Child Molestation
Last edited by Gauthier on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Ebliania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ebliania » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Gauthier wrote:

Because we need to encourage sex offenders to kill their victims in order to cover up a capital crime!

Technically they get out of it ;)

Mefpan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mefpan » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:58 pm

It's times like these that I hate my country and its government even more than I already do.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you want to play a game of chess?
NationStates' umpteenth dirty ex-leftist class traitor.
I left the Left when it turned Right. Now I'm going back to the Right because it's all that's Left.
Yeah, Screw Realism!
Loyal Planet of Mankind

Roman Catholic Britain
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Roman Catholic Britain » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:59 pm

My dear Germans, even as an American citizen I hope your country can pass through your time of crucial crisis.

Crockerland
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crockerland » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:59 pm

I would agree if that didn't give pedophiles the incentive to murder the children to prevent them from telling anyone, since they'll be killed anyways.
Free Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Tibet.
Gay not Queer / Why Abortion is Genocide / End Gay Erasure
PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
National Liberalism, Nuclear & Geothermal Power, GMOs, Vaccines, Biodiesel, LGBTIA equality, Universal Healthcare, Universal Basic Income, Constitutional Carry, Emotional Support Twinks, Right to Life

Ebliania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ebliania » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Roman Catholic Britain wrote:My dear Germans, even as an American citizen I hope your country can pass through your time of crucial crisis.

is pedophilia more pressing than migrants now

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:...when it has its own creepy pedophiles as citizens!

A German court has ruled that the parents of a 15-year-old girl cannot prevent her from having a sexual relationship with her 47-year-old uncle, according to reports.

The teenager, named only as Josephine due to German privacy laws, made headlines when she ran away with her uncle at the age of 14.

When the couple was discovered in France by police, Josephine said she had chosen to run away and was in live with the older man, who was her uncle by marriage.

Josephine's parents reportedly sought a court order to prevent her from being in contact with her uncle on the grounds that it put her welfare at risk.

But the teenager challenged the order and won, with the court ruling that at 14 her own wishes must be taken into account, according to the Telegraph.

The judge reportedly ruled that Josephine risked “serious damage in her social-emotional and mental development” if she was prevented from further contact with the uncle, but added that the decision in no way amounted to an endorsement or approval of the relationship.

Something tells me that this girl was in no position to disagree with said uncle in the first place. Maybe it's because the uncle is basically an authority figure and intimidated the girl to not only run away from her parents (who filed the court order) but also intimidated her into challenging said court order.

No fourteen year old has the mental capacity to be able to make decisions like this and she's putting herself at massive risk with this kind of relationship, which will no doubt affect her views on men and on relationships. The fact that the parents had sought to intervene to prevent her from seeing this "man" shows that there was an element of danger about this and therefore the courts should have sided with the parents.

So what do we think NSG?

It's not illegal though. In Germany the age of consent is 14. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of ... _in_Europe
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:00 pm

What paedophilia?

This is ephebophilia and/or hebephilia.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:03 pm

No one legally forced her to do this as she legally consented to it. Age of consent is 14 in Germany https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of ... _in_Europe
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Ebliania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ebliania » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:04 pm

Thermodolia wrote:

No one legally forced her to do this as she legally consented to it. Age of consent is 14 in Germany https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of ... _in_Europe

There's an issue with her "lack of capacity for sexual self-determination." It's her uncle after all

Crockerland
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crockerland » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:05 pm

Thermodolia wrote:

The age of consent is 12 in Angola and some Mexican states, that doesn't make it okay.
Free Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Tibet.
Gay not Queer / Why Abortion is Genocide / End Gay Erasure
PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
National Liberalism, Nuclear & Geothermal Power, GMOs, Vaccines, Biodiesel, LGBTIA equality, Universal Healthcare, Universal Basic Income, Constitutional Carry, Emotional Support Twinks, Right to Life

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:06 pm

Ebliania wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:No one legally forced her to do this as she legally consented to it. Age of consent is 14 in Germany https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of ... _in_Europe

There's an issue with her "lack of capacity for sexual self-determination." It's her uncle after all

She didn't make the complaint therefore under German law no crime was committed and the parents had no legal standing.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:06 pm

Crockerland wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:No one legally forced her to do this as she legally consented to it. Age of consent is 14 in Germany https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of ... _in_Europe

The age of consent is 12 in Angola and some Mexican states, that doesn't make it okay.

it doesn't make it ok but it does mean the courts are severely limited in what they can do

T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:06 pm

Crockerland wrote:

Also Vatican City.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Seraven
Senator

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Seraven » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:06 pm

Ebliania wrote:
Roman Catholic Britain wrote:My dear Germans, even as an American citizen I hope your country can pass through your time of crucial crisis.

is pedophilia more pressing than migrants now

Well....depending on the perspectives.

Thermodolia wrote:

That is very surprising for me, actually. I always though the ages of consent in Europe is 17/18.
Copper can change as its quality went down.
Gold can't change, for its quality never went down.
The Alma Mater wrote:
Seraven wrote:I know right! Whites enslaved the natives, they killed them, they converted them forcibly, they acted like a better human beings than the Muslims.

An excellent example of why allowing unrestricted immigration of people with a very different culture might not be the best idea ever :P

Ebliania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ebliania » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Ebliania wrote:There's an issue with her "lack of capacity for sexual self-determination." It's her uncle after all

She didn't make the complaint therefore under German law no crime was committed and the parents had no legal standing.

I can't read, mobile view really fucking hurts my eyes

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Crockerland wrote:

Doesn't make it "ok" however the courts can't just up and declare what they want.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Galloism wrote:
Crockerland wrote:The age of consent is 12 in Angola and some Mexican states, that doesn't make it okay.

Also Vatican City.

Funny joke
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Seraven
Senator

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Seraven » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:10 pm

Galloism wrote:
Crockerland wrote:The age of consent is 12 in Angola and some Mexican states, that doesn't make it okay.

Also Vatican City.

Fair points.
Copper can change as its quality went down.
Gold can't change, for its quality never went down.
The Alma Mater wrote:
Seraven wrote:I know right! Whites enslaved the natives, they killed them, they converted them forcibly, they acted like a better human beings than the Muslims.

An excellent example of why allowing unrestricted immigration of people with a very different culture might not be the best idea ever :P

Olivaero
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Olivaero » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Galloism wrote:

What paedophilia?

This is ephebophilia and/or hebephilia.

Hebeophilia I think as shes 14. Depends if he's still interested in her after she turns 15.
British, Anglo Celtic, English, Northerner.

Transhumanist, Left Hegelian, Marxist, Communist.

Agnostic Theist, Culturally Christian.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General