NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread V - Emperor's Holy Inquisition

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

US Presidential Election Poll - RWDT Edition

Poll ended at Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:10 am

Hillary Clinton
25%
Donald Trump
46%
Gary Johnson
12%
Jill Stein
4%
Evan McMullin
5%
Darrell Castle
2%
Other
5%

Total votes : 378

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
The East Marches wrote:I fixed it for you.

Revolutionary European unrest outlasted Napoleon's reign.

European unrest is constant tbh
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:22 pm

The East Marches wrote:
The Princes of the Universe wrote:Rights are bullshit. Ask however many are left of the ~120,000 people rounded up in the United States in 1942 all about how far your precious fucking rights will get you when push really comes to shove.

They should have utilized their second amendment ones then. Good protestants like myself learned that only a willingness to defend your rights lets you keep them. Thanks to the Catholic Church for that lesson.

I envision an alternate future where right-wingers praise the Japanese-Americans who resisted internment as heroes who resisted the tyranny of Roosevelt.
The Princes of the Universe wrote:Rights are bullshit. Ask however many are left of the ~120,000 people rounded up in the United States in 1942 all about how far your precious fucking rights will get you when push really comes to shove.

I'd rather die early, atheist and still believing in rights than late, theist and thinking they're worthless.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Thank you for demonstrating how important it is to fight for your rights and the rights of your brothers and sisters.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:23 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Conserative Morality wrote:Revolutionary European unrest outlasted Napoleon's reign.

European unrest is constant tbh

...I think I'll pass on the opportunity to mention Lebensraum.
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Nusaresa
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:24 pm

i see no difference in princes and void both of y'all are totalitarian af
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

confirmed yandere bishounen
Climate Change needs to stop being a partisan issue

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
If that's what you think the West is you've been living in a bubble your entire life.

No, I don't think that's all of the west at all.

That is what rules it though.

Well let's look at what rules some other place in the world, I pick the Middle East, what rules there, oh what do you know its religion.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:No, I don't think that's all of the west at all.

Well let's look at what rules some other place in the world, I pick the Middle East, what rules there, oh what do you know its religion.

Fuck I'm pissed today..

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

Fuck I'm pissed today..

Drink water and go out for a jog.
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Nusaresa wrote:i see no difference in princes and void both of y'all are totalitarian af

Does this make me magical?

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 pm

The United Colonies of Earth wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
They should have utilized their second amendment ones then. Good protestants like myself learned that only a willingness to defend your rights lets you keep them. Thanks to the Catholic Church for that lesson.

I envision an alternate future where right-wingers praise the Japanese-Americans who resisted internment as heroes who resisted the tyranny of Roosevelt.

We'll never know as they went meekly :^)
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Fuck I'm pissed today..

Drink water and go out for a jog.

I might walk the dog.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:

Thank you for demonstrating how important it is to fight for your rights and the rights of your brothers and sisters.

This too

Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Nusaresa wrote:i see no difference in princes and void both of y'all are totalitarian af

All inside, nothing against, nothing outside...
THE STATEOF BIG BRAIN CITY
Last edited by The United Colonies of Earth on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Nuu
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Lady Scylla wrote:

no you just plain kinky pls don't hurt me
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:Drink water and go out for a jog.

I might walk the dog.

Good choice. Have fun while at it~
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

The Princes of the Universe
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Princes of the Universe » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:27 pm

There's a key difference between us - I don't pretend to be anything else.
Pro dolorosa Eius passione, miserere nobis et totius mundi.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei, peccatoris.

Conscentia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Conscentia » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:28 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Conscentia wrote:That isn't so. I'm not anarchist. There's a link to On Authority in my signature for a reason.

I could have sworn I read that you rejected the authority of the state or some thing in LWDT.

I don't recall ever saying that on the LWDT. I have previously said that I am a philosophical anarchist, although I don't remember if I've done so on the LWDT - definitely elsewhere on NSG. What I reject is the notion that the state has any inherent legitimacy - that there is any duty or obligation to obey the state. However, the state is not all authority - there is authority outside the state. Philosophical anarchism is distinct from the wider movement of political anarchism in that it does not entail a universal opposition authority or hierarchical organisation. This is why I say that I am not an anarchist - it would be very misleading were I to do so.

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:28 pm

The Princes of the Universe wrote:

There's a key difference between us - I don't pretend to be anything else.

Nu uh. That isn't a difference.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:

Nuu

ur just authoritarian and occasionally confused
The United Colonies of Earth wrote:

All inside, nothing against, nothing outside...
THE STATEOF BIG BRAIN CITY

nuuuuuuuuuu
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:29 pm

I am not totalitarian. Seriously, do I really have to spam it? I will if I have to.

@TEM. The Civil Rights movement and other issues weren't brought to light till the 60s and are still going on in some forms today.

Princes refers to the 40s, when rights weren't very well enforced nor really acknowledged as of yet, or protected.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:29 pm

The East Marches wrote:We'll never know as they went meekly :^)

I do respect their decision to put hope in the institutions of their home country, as unjust and unreliable as it turned out to be.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
Lady Scylla wrote:

no you just plain kinky pls don't hurt me
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
I might walk the dog.

Good choice. Have fun while at it~

I guess that article detailing how children were apparently forced to sing a religious song made me fucking angry.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:30 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:No, I don't think that's all of the west at all.

Dah Middol EEST

All current Islamic Fundamentalism was pretty much inspired by protestantism. a result of your enlightenment.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:30 pm

The V O I D wrote:

I am not totalitarian. Seriously, do I really have to spam it? I will if I have to.

@TEM. The Civil Rights movement and other issues weren't brought to light till the 60s and are still going on in some forms today.

Princes refers to the 40s, when rights weren't very well enforced nor really acknowledged as of yet, or protected.

You can lie to yourself all you want. Don't be surprised when people call it for what your ideas are. At least Princes has the courage to say what they mean.

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:30 pm

The V O I D wrote:

Mass silencing of other ideologies, even in the name of 'tolerance and goodwill', and dictating the personal lives of individuals is the very definition of totalitarianism.

We shan't drag this conversation.
Last edited by Nusaresa on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General