NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread V - Emperor's Holy Inquisition

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

US Presidential Election Poll - RWDT Edition

Poll ended at Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:10 am

Hillary Clinton
25%
Donald Trump
46%
Gary Johnson
12%
Jill Stein
4%
Evan McMullin
5%
Darrell Castle
2%
Other
5%

Total votes : 378

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:21 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Grand Britannia wrote:
The United Walled States of America.

Tbh I'd like to see it happen just for all the mad it would make IRL.

The butthurt would be glorious~
Comnhail wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:>mfw i support technocracy

Also known as: the destruction of the World of Tradition.

ew
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:22 pm

The Kievan People wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/10/28/religion-church-attendance-mortality-column/92676964/

Atheists literally on death watch as attending religious services weekly found to correlate with lower risk of mortality.

B T F O
T
F
O

The Princes of the Universe wrote:
Comnhail wrote:Counter-Enlightenment when?

The sooner, the better.

Comnhail wrote:So you are willing to permit social decadence, a complete spontaneous destruction of Western Culture, and the KALI YUGA?

There's nothing spontaneous about it - the door opened on Halloween of 1517, and the so-called Enlightenment was a change from peeking through the door to actually walking through it.
Also, what the hell is KALI YUGA? :unsure:

Its soon to be the 500 year anniversary of the Reformation. Aren't you excited? : ^)

The Liberated Territories wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Oh God no you poor bastard. I wouldn't wish living there on anybody.

I've been slowly convincing my mother to move to another state. The thing is, she wants to go to Texas, and I don't see that as much as an improvement. I'd rather go ideally to New Hampshire, North Carolina, or perhaps somewhere on the West Coast where taxes aren't too high.

Texas has no state income tax, very reasonable property prices, good gun laws and low cost of living. What is your hang up about the place Ron Paul loves?
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Nusaresa
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:22 pm

The East Marches wrote:Its soon to be the 500 year anniversary of the Reformation. Aren't you excited? : ^)

god bless
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

confirmed yandere bishounen
Climate Change needs to stop being a partisan issue

United Empire of Humanity
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Empire of Humanity » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Comnhail wrote:
United Empire of Humanity wrote:Good fucking riddance to it.

"(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
SAS is like 1/3 self hating Americans self flagellating for attention from le enlightened Europeans, 1/3 people who just like to make fun of the ridiculous shit some Americans say, while the other 1/3 are /r/latestagecapitalism tier hatred of the US. You can't even praise America for defeating imperial Japan without someone crying about muh nukes.

Bullshit

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Comnhail wrote:Also known as: the destruction of the World of Tradition.

Sounds weak and pathetic. We should probably crush it.
The East Marches wrote:B T F O
T
F
O

>> implying we don't welcome the inevitable embrace of death
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
The East Marches wrote:Its soon to be the 500 year anniversary of the Reformation. Aren't you excited? : ^)

god bless

500 years of salt collection. Feels good man.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:23 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:god bless

500 years of salt collection. Feels good man.

salt the catholic
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:24 pm

What is with people on this thread and hating on the Enlightenment?

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
The East Marches wrote:B T F O
T
F
O

>> implying we don't welcome the inevitable embrace of death

>dying like a dog is good

Hagakure pls go

Comnhail
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Comnhail » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:24 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:What is with people on this thread and hating on the Enlightenment?

It was a literal cancer that pushed forward the inevitable fall of the West.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
-Sun Tzu

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:25 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:What is with people on this thread and hating on the Enlightenment?

Salty traditionalists that cannot keep up (^:
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:25 pm

The East Marches wrote:>dying like a dog is good

Hagakure pls go

No dishonor in it, bru. A samurai told me so.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.

Greater Ziegenian Reich
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Ziegenian Reich » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Comnhail wrote:

please watch out for that sharp edge
diesel > gas

The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby The Liberated Territories » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:26 pm

The East Marches wrote:Texas has no state income tax, very reasonable property prices, good gun laws and low cost of living. What is your hang up about the place Ron Paul loves?

I can't stand the heat.
Left Wing Market Anarchism

Yes, I am back(ish)

New confederate ramenia
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New confederate ramenia » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:26 pm

The Kievan People wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/10/28/religion-church-attendance-mortality-column/92676964/

Atheists literally on death watch as attending religious services weekly found to correlate with lower risk of mortality.

>be atheist
>die
probando

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Because to them it represents the destruction of values they hold dear. My own contempt is held for that of the French Revolution. There is a reason our founding fathers (except Jefferson) were so extremely opposed to it and took drastic measures to save the Republic.

New confederate ramenia
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New confederate ramenia » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:27 pm

It sucked.
probando

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:27 pm

The East Marches wrote:Because to them it represents the destruction of values they hold dear. My own contempt is held for that of the French Revolution. There is a reason our founding fathers (except Jefferson) were so extremely opposed to it and took drastic measures to save the Republic.

Jefferson. <3

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:27 pm

Comnhail wrote:

IMPERMANENCE IS TRUTH

all things come to an end, it is suffering to cling unto this
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:28 pm

The East Marches wrote:>dying like a dog is good

Hagakure pls go

No dishonor in it, bru. A samurai told me so.

Bro, this other samurai, like the greatest one in Japanese history. He told me that you should strive to live as long as possible to maximize your kill count and utility. Listen to a real master and not some drunk skrub at the bar.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Comnhail wrote:

What fall of the West? The West is the most powerful civilisation to walk this Earth and still is, we'd still be a back water continent consisting of nothing but religious fanatics if we hadn't of had the enlightenment.
Last edited by FelrikTheDeleted on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Nusaresa wrote:whenever jochi comes onto this thread, allah smiles ever so slightly

Astaghfirullah.
But I'd like to think so too.
Although it's probably preferable to him that I do something more productive than yelling at people on the internet.
United Empire of Humanity wrote:
Comnhail wrote:Also known as: the destruction of the World of Tradition.

Good fucking riddance to it.

Lol.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:29 pm

The East Marches wrote:Because to them it represents the destruction of values they hold dear. My own contempt is held for that of the French Revolution. There is a reason our founding fathers (except Jefferson) were so extremely opposed to it and took drastic measures to save the Republic.

Jefferson. <3

"The banks are bad!"
>gets indebted

If you disagree with Washington, you're basically a traitor and may as well be a frog.

The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby The Liberated Territories » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:29 pm

I prefer the Enlightenment's rationalist ethos to the irrational romantic views of the Raphaelites.
Left Wing Market Anarchism

Yes, I am back(ish)

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:30 pm

The Liberated Territories wrote:
The East Marches wrote:Texas has no state income tax, very reasonable property prices, good gun laws and low cost of living. What is your hang up about the place Ron Paul loves?

I can't stand the heat.

#TrueCanadian
Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:whenever jochi comes onto this thread, allah smiles ever so slightly

Astaghfirullah.
But I'd like to think so too.
Although it's probably preferable to him that I do something more productive than yelling at people on the internet.

tfw self aware but not good enough to escape

#same
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General