NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread V - Emperor's Holy Inquisition

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

US Presidential Election Poll - RWDT Edition

Poll ended at Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:10 am

Hillary Clinton
25%
Donald Trump
46%
Gary Johnson
12%
Jill Stein
4%
Evan McMullin
5%
Darrell Castle
2%
Other
5%

Total votes : 378

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Right Wing Discussion Thread V - Emperor's Holy Inquisition

Postby Dushan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:35 am

Ah Ladies and Gentleman!

Here we go again for the approximately 5th glorious incarnation of the official Right-Wing Discussion Thread, better known as RWDT.

As usually please follow the usual security procedures and prepare your Battle stations for hopefully another five hundred Pages of interesting, deep-rooted and thoughtful Discussions in the best traditions of the past Threads.

This Time I shall be your Guide to the so far unexplored aspects of the Right-Wing and all other related and seemingly unrelated Topics that may arise. As usual keep it civil, and try to refrain from personal attacks and name calling to avoid the ungodly wrath of the Moderators.

In the best traditions of our predecessor Threads we are strongly embracing Free-Speech, Free Thought and Discussion. This may or may not include Topics that are - especially for our leftists Friends - seemingly not directly related to "Right-Wing" Politics as we are discussing nothing less but all-encompassing World views here. As long as those divergences and straying from the main Topic do not take too long and in the end return to their point of origin they are fine.

yours truly

D.

xoxoxoxox

Predecessor Threads:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Poll Question Credits to: Great Kauthar and The East Marches

Poll 1: Is Cultural Marxism a Problem? (Jochistan) - 54% Voted Yes
Poll 2: Favourite Right-Wing Politicians? (Kauthar) - 25% voted Donald Trump
Poll 3: Favourite Right-Wing Autocrats (Unnamed Island State) - 45% voted Vladamir Putin
Poll 4: Best Right-Wing Countries (Kauthar) - Putin's Russia 21%
Poll 5: Best Right-Wing Idealogue (Legitimists)

Poll 1: What Right-Wing Ideology do you adhere to? - 55 votes for Libertarian
Poll 2 Favourite Right-Wing Economic System - 31 votes for Neoliberalism
Poll 3: Favourite Right-Wing Dictator - 18 Votes Kai Shek and Pinochet
Poll 4: Favourite Right-Wing Dictator PART 2 - David Cameron 49%
Poll 5: Prominent Right-Wing NSers/Favourite Future Right-Wing Dictator - Old Tyrannia 39 votes/29%
Poll 6: Favourite Fictional Right-Wing Dictators - Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars) 43 Votes/23%

Poll 0.1: Continue the Old Poll Y/N
Poll 1: Favourite Right-Wing Ideologies - Libertarianism/Minarchism

Info:

This is the 5th part to the Right-Wing Discussion Thread Series originally created by Krauthar in December 2015. 10 Months later and five threads, we've had a good run, let's not end it anytime soon.

This is what we shall discuss:

•The Right-Wing in General

•Right-wing Politics

•History in the context of the Topic

•Talk about related issues.

Polls:

New Polls might be made roughly every 7-14 Days based on Suggestions by Posters.

If you do have some ideas or suggestions for a new Poll, please them it here in the Thread and Tag it with: #OPVote

• The OP is suspended from the Board for something or goes simply CTEd.
  • The OP goes blatantly and without warning AWOL.
  • A left-winger appears, makes a dismissive or vaguely insulting comment, then disappears without making any effort to debate.
  • Someone calls someone else a "liberal" in spite of the fact that they are blatantly not a liberal.
  • Some attempts to impose their arbitrary and counter-intuitive definition of "right-wing" on everyone else, who are all naturally excluded by said definition.
  • A raging debate breaks out about LGBT issues.
  • A raging debate breaks out about "Degeneracy" and the exact meaning thereof.
  • OP asks for poll suggestions, promptly ignores all suggestions in a arbitary manner.
  • A left-winger enters and begins ferociously attacking a political strawman with no relevance to the previous topic of discussion.
  • A right-winger appears with views corresponding almost exactly to the above strawman, causing most other right-wingers in the thread to smash their heads against their desks repeatedly until they pass out from severe brain damage and internal bleeding.
  • Someone begins waifuposting
  • An NSG veteran reminisces about the time when the NSG Right was still respectable.
  • Down a keg of blood every time Warhammer 40K is referenced.
  • Drink a full glass of Whisky or Vodka each Time someone get's DEATed.

Last edited by Dushan on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Dushan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:36 am

Reserved.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:36 am

First for posting in new thread

Second for posting in new thread. Nice picture OP.
Last edited by The East Marches on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:37 am

Did you get permission?

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:38 am

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:Did you get permission?

Its gucci, don't worry about it.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:41 am

5th post.
Previous Profile: Minzerland
Donkey Advocate & Herald of Donkeydom
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:43 am

Napkiraly wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:I do, however, believe that he retained that belief and that belief was unique to him. (I didn't encounter anyone else who conducted themselves in the same way)

Strangest encounter was when someone found out I was Canadian and hugged me.

Jesus, the memes are true. I've general gotten a positive reaction to being found to be American while abroad. Even during the very very end of the Bush years. French are salty as fuck no matter what happens. They are the general exception.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:43 am

Considering RIG is now IP banned, I think we need to change some of the rules for the drinking game.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:45 am

The East Marches wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Strangest encounter was when someone found out I was Canadian and hugged me.

Jesus, the memes are true. I've general gotten a positive reaction to being found to be American while abroad. Even during the very very end of the Bush years. French are salty as fuck no matter what happens. They are the general exception.

They wouldn't be the French if they weren't.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:46 am

Fahrong is going to be annoyed.
Last edited by FelrikTheDeleted on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:47 am

New thread smell. Iz good.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:48 am

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:Fahrong is going to be annoyed.

To the victor, the spoils amirite?
Last edited by Napkiraly on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:48 am

Napkiraly wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

They wouldn't be the French if they weren't.

Thats a very good point. Also I've learned to like my fellow English speakers more. You appreciate when somebody else can speak the same language as you when alone for a while.

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:Fahrong is going to be annoyed.

Well, looks like old Hans stole a march on him. Not the first time in history that's happened.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:51 am

The East Marches wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:They wouldn't be the French if they weren't.

Thats a very good point. Also I've learned to like my fellow English speakers more. You appreciate when somebody else can speak the same language as you when alone for a while.

This is true, or if you've been abroad for awhile and had to listen to butchered English. I remember coming back from Lancashire thinking how glad I was to be back home.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:52 am

Napkiraly wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

This is true, or if you've been abroad for awhile and had to listen to butchered English. I remember coming back from Lancashire thinking how glad I was to be back home.

You poor bastard. You have my condolences. Are your ears still in one piece?

Dagashi Shojo
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dagashi Shojo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:52 am

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Dagashi Shojo wrote:
Republicanism existed two thousand years before the French Revolution, and there were still republics in Europe. In India, the Buddha's kingdom had more in common with an aristocratic republic such as Rome than it did with feudal monarchies. The Roman Empire, which so many traditionalists are eager to recall, would not have existed if it remained under the Etruscan kings, and Carthage was a republic as well.

What do you mean by "tradition?" it might look good in video games, but feudalism wasn't that romantic in real life.

Off the high horse.

"The Dark Ages and Medieval Times were literally hell" has been a debunked meme for quite some time now. It's alongside College Afrocentrism Club theories in how silly it is.

Now, yes. It was not perfect. Sanitation and diseases were truly awful at the best of times by today's standards. And certain societies had Serfs living in terrible conditions and poverty. Which the Church had always been a fervent opponent to. As were many Kings and permitted Orders that worked for the betterment of workers.

This did change in times of wealth and flourishing of civilization. Of which there were many instances of.

Nowhere did I state or imply that the medieval ages were that terrible, what I stated was that it was not as glamorous as what you and other romantic traditionalists seem to think. However popular that myth was, that doesn't detract from the fact that it sucked to be a member of the lower classes in the Middle Ages, and what religion said conveniently aligned with what the ruling class wanted.

Serfdom altogether was an abhorrent institution that kept talented men down on the basis of birth. Liberal meritocracy has proven to be superior to hereditary aristocratic government. Napoleon steamrolled most of Europe not only because of his own genius, but he hired generals and officers because of their own talent, and not who's loins they came from.
The hime cut will always be the best hair cut.
Corporatist, Voluntarist, and Idealist.
Eternal Corporatist, she who is always mistaken for corporatocracy.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:53 am

The East Marches wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:This is true, or if you've been abroad for awhile and had to listen to butchered English. I remember coming back from Lancashire thinking how glad I was to be back home.

I am. And, heresy incoming, it was worse than both Scotland and Ireland.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:53 am

None of you have heard of butchered English till you have visited New Zealand. I mean, they pronounce 'fish and chips', 'foosh and choops'.

What even
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

Dushan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:54 am

Napkiraly wrote:Considering RIG is now IP banned, I think we need to change some of the rules for the drinking game.

Updated.

@All & Polls

This Time we will do it a little different than in the past. If you do have some ideas or suggestions for a new Poll, please them it here in the Thread and mark it with a #OPVote Tag so I can find it. ^^

Oh and of course, in the best tradition of other long running Threads, we do need a proper Title. How about Version V for Victory? Quinta? Evola's Revange? Tracking the Trump-Train?

In either case post your suggestions, those will form the basis of the first Poll here.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:55 am

Napkiraly wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

I am. And, heresy incoming, it was worse than both Scotland and Ireland.

I had to take a step back from the computer and reread that to be sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Thats a serious accusation.

Dushan wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Considering RIG is now IP banned, I think we need to change some of the rules for the drinking game.

Updated.

@All & Polls

This Time we will do it a little different than in the past. If you do have some ideas or suggestions for a new Poll, please them it here in the Thread and mark it with a #OPVote Tag so I can find it. ^^

Oh and of course, in the best tradition of other long running Threads, we do need a proper Title. How about Version V for Victory? Quinta? Evola's Revange? Tracking the Trump-Train?

In either case post your suggestions, those will form the basis of the first Poll here.

V for Victory sounds pretty cool.
Last edited by The East Marches on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:55 am

Napkiraly wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

He wouldn't know what butchered English is, after all, he's a American, they already butchered the language; who the hell spells, "Honour" with out the 'u'.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:55 am

Minzerland II wrote:None of you have heard of butchered English till you have visited New Zealand. I mean, they pronounce 'fish and chips', 'foosh and choops'.

What even

Jesus, we need to invade New Zealand. The honour of fish and chips must be maintained.

Seylland
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seylland » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:56 am

Dushan wrote:

Updated.

@All & Polls

Good idea for the polls. Can they be changed to a weekly schedule?

V for Victory!

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:56 am

Dagashi Shojo wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Off the high horse.

"The Dark Ages and Medieval Times were literally hell" has been a debunked meme for quite some time now. It's alongside College Afrocentrism Club theories in how silly it is.

Now, yes. It was not perfect. Sanitation and diseases were truly awful at the best of times by today's standards. And certain societies had Serfs living in terrible conditions and poverty. Which the Church had always been a fervent opponent to. As were many Kings and permitted Orders that worked for the betterment of workers.

This did change in times of wealth and flourishing of civilization. Of which there were many instances of.

Nowhere did I state or imply that the medieval ages were that terrible, what I stated was that it was not as glamorous as what you and other romantic traditionalists seem to think. However popular that myth was, that doesn't detract from the fact that it sucked to be a member of the lower classes in the Middle Ages, and what religion said conveniently aligned with what the ruling class wanted.

Serfdom altogether was an abhorrent institution that kept talented men down on the basis of birth. Liberal meritocracy has proven to be superior to hereditary aristocratic government. Napoleon steamrolled most of Europe not only because of his own genius, but he hired generals and officers because of their own talent, and not who's loins they came from.

This has my endorsement.

Napkiraly wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:None of you have heard of butchered English till you have visited New Zealand. I mean, they pronounce 'fish and chips', 'foosh and choops'.

What even

Jesus, we need to invade New Zealand. The honour of fish and chips must be maintained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs
Last edited by Minzerland II on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:57 am

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:This is true, or if you've been abroad for awhile and had to listen to butchered English. I remember coming back from Lancashire thinking how glad I was to be back home.

He wouldn't know what butchered English is, after all, he's a American, they already butchered the language; who the hell spells, "Honour" with out the 'u'.

I see that its "bully the superior speller" night tonight.

What even

I have heard rumors that the population of New Zealand isn't actually humans but sheep that are hyper-intelligent. Can you confirm this?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General