NATION

PASSWORD

Charlotte Protests And Riots Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:48 am

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
I know, right. They should be more like white people and find legitimate things to riot about.

Like pumpkins.

This excuses it how? Both the example you have provided and the riots taking place conducted by BLM supporters are extremely stupid.
I don't see the point of this post.

Because however unrest erupts around BLM protests, they have legitimate grievances over how police tend to assume all black men are homicidal beasts that need elephant guns to subdue. Whereas what legitimate grievances do Pumpkin Lives Matter have?
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:04 am

Gauthier wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
This excuses it how? Both the example you have provided and the riots taking place conducted by BLM supporters are extremely stupid.
I don't see the point of this post.

Because however unrest erupts around BLM protests, they have legitimate grievances over how police tend to assume all black men are homicidal beasts that need elephant guns to subdue. Whereas what legitimate grievances do Pumpkin Lives Matter have?

Is there any proof that suggests that these shootings take because of the officers racial prejudice. (Just out of curiosity)
My point is, why not just take part in peaceful protest instead of resorting to violence, the only thing these violent protests seem to achieve is, enforcing the racist views that would have been otherwise obscure.
Last edited by FelrikTheDeleted on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:17 am

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Gauthier wrote:

Is there any proof that suggests that these shootings take because of the officers racial prejudice. (Just out of curiosity)
My point is, why not just take part in peaceful protest instead of resorting to violence, the only thing these violent protests seem to achieve is, enforcing the racist views that would have been otherwise obscure.

Nothing short of a cartoon villain confession seems to be good enough evidence.

Still, there are instances of cops trying to plant weapons near black motorists before or after they kill them.

St. Louis Cop Charged with Murder After Video Footage Shows Him Planting Gun on Unarmed Driver

Shooting of Walter Scott
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:22 am

Gauthier wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

Still, there are instances of cops trying to plant weapons near black motorists before or after they kill them.

St. Louis Cop Charged with Murder After Video Footage Shows Him Planting Gun on Unarmed Driver

Shooting of Walter Scott

When they're not pepper spraying teenagers for the crime of being knocked off their bike.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:22 am

Gauthier wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

Shooting of Walter Scott

If they were planting weapons I'll accept that.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:23 am

Vassenor wrote:
Gauthier wrote:

Shooting of Walter Scott

When they're not pepper spraying teenagers for the crime of being knocked off their bike.

Proves racism how? After all we're talking about how we know the motives were racist, this has no relevancy.
Last edited by FelrikTheDeleted on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:28 am

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Gauthier wrote:

Shooting of Walter Scott

I would not be surprised if a gun was planted near Keith Lamont Scott, especially since his widow insisted he was unarmed when they gunned him down like a zombie. Plus she mentioned he had Traumatic Brain Injury, which to me sounds like being able to hold a gun straight much less aim and shoot with deadly accuracy and fast reflex would be highly questionable.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:29 am

Gauthier wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

I would not be surprised if a gun was planted near Keith Lamont Scott, especially since his widow insisted he was unarmed when they gunned him down like a zombie. Plus she mentioned he had Traumatic Brain Injury, which to me sounds like being able to hold a gun straight much less aim and shoot with deadly accuracy and fast reflex would be highly questionable.

Unfortunately for him if that is the situation, there is no way to prove it.

Saint Jeremiah
Civilian

Founded: Sep 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Jeremiah » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:37 am

It's very sad that an anti-police mentality has developed in the United States. The movement responsible for the protests buses in protesters and agitators, and is funded by George Soros. I really think what we're seeing probably isn't representative of public opinion in Charlotte.
Last edited by Saint Jeremiah on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:38 am

Saint Jeremiah wrote:It's very sad that an anti-police mentality has developed in the United States. The movement responsible for the protests buses in protests and agitators, and is funded by George Soros. I really think what we're seeing probably isn't representative of public opinion in Charlotte.

Sources please.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:44 am

Vassenor wrote:
Saint Jeremiah wrote:It's very sad that an anti-police mentality has developed in the United States. The movement responsible for the protests buses in protests and agitators, and is funded by George Soros. I really think what we're seeing probably isn't representative of public opinion in Charlotte.

Sources please.

Nothing suspicious at all about unsourced claims made by an account created today on its very first post.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:46 am

Gauthier wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
Sources please.

Nothing suspicious at all about unsourced claims made by an account created today on its very first post.

Plus blaming George Soros for everything. Clearly above board and not just spouting /pol/isms.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

The United Sultanates of Somaliland
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Sultanates of Somaliland » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:47 am

Vassenor wrote:

Sources please.

Alright

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/blackl ... connected/
http://yournewswire.com/black-lives-mat ... rge-soros/
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/m ... ter-215814
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/07/16 ... es-matter/
http://www.phillyvoice.com/video-black- ... -get-back/
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/257808/ ... hn-perazzo
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... y-politics

Also I'd recommend you go on twitter and search tags with #BLM or #BlackLivesMatter

Take a look for yourself and see BLM's racism if you believe the articles you see are merely propaganda. Not to mention the Dallas shootings which were anti-white and fueled by BLM and the Milwakee riots in which many attackers were profoundly anti-white and involved with BLM

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Sultanates of Somaliland » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:04 am

And now I see you Liberals accusing the cops of "planting a gun" in those poor good boy's hands, yes because blacks can't be guilty of anything, although they commit most crimes in the USA. Raising your hand after reaching for your pocket/belt or reaching for your pocket while you're in the vicinity of a police officer whether you're white black or asian is the most idiotic thing one can do, you're begging to be shot and the cops have all the justification for shooting them because of that, cops are 90% of times justified in shootings. And yet you Liberals continue to defend these thugs that are beating up bystanders and destroying the economy of their cities, I have no sympathy for rioters and thugs and personally I'd prefer the police to crack down on them once and for all before this becomes another Ferguson or LA riot.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:08 am

The United Sultanates of Somaliland wrote:And now I see you Liberals accusing the cops of "planting a gun" in those poor good boy's hands, yes because blacks can't be guilty of anything, although they commit most crimes in the USA. Raising your hand after reaching for your pocket/belt or reaching for your pocket while you're in the vicinity of a police officer whether you're white black or asian is the most idiotic thing one can do, you're begging to be shot and the cops have all the justification for shooting them because of that, cops are 90% of times justified in shootings. And yet you Liberals continue to defend these thugs that are beating up bystanders and destroying the economy of their cities, I have no sympathy for rioters and thugs and personally I'd prefer the police to crack down on them once and for all before this becomes another Ferguson or LA riot.

Traumatic Brain Injury. Know anyone with it who can shoot fast and precise like a gunslinger?

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Sultanates of Somaliland » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:11 am

Gauthier wrote:
The United Sultanates of Somaliland wrote:And now I see you Liberals accusing the cops of "planting a gun" in those poor good boy's hands, yes because blacks can't be guilty of anything, although they commit most crimes in the USA. Raising your hand after reaching for your pocket/belt or reaching for your pocket while you're in the vicinity of a police officer whether you're white black or asian is the most idiotic thing one can do, you're begging to be shot and the cops have all the justification for shooting them because of that, cops are 90% of times justified in shootings. And yet you Liberals continue to defend these thugs that are beating up bystanders and destroying the economy of their cities, I have no sympathy for rioters and thugs and personally I'd prefer the police to crack down on them once and for all before this becomes another Ferguson or LA riot.

Traumatic Brain Injury. Know anyone with it who can shoot fast and precise like a gunslinger?

It doesn't matter, if the cop doesn't know he's injured/diseased but he's holding something that has not been explained/given to the cop, then the cop has all right to shoot him. Especially if it was gun and the man in question refused to give it to the cop.

Imperial Union of America
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:12 am

Gauthier wrote:

Are we talking about clinton? Where's this brain injury stuff coming from?
I'm a Fascist and i believe the constitution should be suspended. All enemies of the state should be rounded up and permanently deported.

"But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such kind of partiality is natural to Mankind." - Benjamin Franklin

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:12 am

The United Sultanates of Somaliland wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
Sources please.

Alright

Also I'd recommend you go on twitter and search tags with #BLM or #BlackLivesMatter

Take a look for yourself and see BLM's racism if you believe the articles you see are merely propaganda. Not to mention the Dallas shootings which were anti-white and fueled by BLM and the Milwakee riots in which many attackers were profoundly anti-white and involved with BLM

So Right Wing Blog, Russian sockpuppet, something I can't track down, Satire site, and a few others including At least one hate site.

Got any real sources?
Last edited by Vassenor on Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Tananat
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tananat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:13 am

til reaching into your pocket is a crime punishable by death

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:13 am

Imperial Union of America wrote:
Gauthier wrote:

Are we talking about clinton? Where's this brain injury stuff coming from?

Keith Lamont Scott had traumatic brain injury.

Taviana SSR
Envoy

Founded: Jul 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Taviana SSR » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:16 am

These "riots" are in fact a rudimentary form of anti-capitalist resistance that lack adequate leadership and direction. I recognize the right of black people to unite and overthrow imperialist white power and sympathize with the resistance coming from colonized people on every front on this planet. We should recognize the struggle of oppressed Blacks in USA and around the world as part of the downtrodden masses of the world to end the parasitic relationship which binds oppressor and oppressed nations. This is a conflict between colonized people who are being exploited and the worldwide parasitic capitalism.

This is a conflict between people who live on less than $2 a day and worldwide parasitic capitalism led by the Obama regime. It is not a race question. This incident must be viewed in the context of over 250 years of US-led Western aggression of Africa and black peoples around the world. How many innocent people were murdered by US soldiers in Libya and Somalia or killed by weapons supplied by USA to African warlords?

The idea that the resistance must dance the dance of bourgeois legality is just stupidity. Throughout history there have been many risings of the oppressed people against their masters. The annals ofhistory are full rich in defeated slave rebellions and similar tragedies. In every case one can find that the people were defeated because they did not show sufficient determination and were too soft and trusting, whereas the ruling class is always prepared to employ the most brutal and bloody methods in order to maintain their class rule. Also the US regime has more people in prison per capita than any other country, yet it still thinks it has moral highground. Also dropped as only coutnry nukes on civilians and started wars in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, killing thousands of innocents. 2.8 million Black people are locked in cages to this day, and the "police" is actively waging an extermination campaign against them, an ethnic cleansing through systematic state violence. They have the right to resist!
General Secretary of the ★ COMINTERN ML ☭ - - - - Taviana SSR FACTBOOK
ЛЕНИН ЖИЛ, ЛЕНИН ЖИВ, ЛЕНИН БУДЕТ ЖИТЬ!

"Peace? Coexistence? What revisionist dogma is this? The capitalist pigs will fall!"

Jumhuriyah Hindustan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jumhuriyah Hindustan » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:16 am

Balkenreich wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:"But we aren't a hate group"

Not when youre adored by the left at large.

>generalizing a whole group of people

Yeah, no.
☪اللہ اکبر☪
Proud member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation
THE REPUBLIC OF HINDUSTAN
Head of State: Prime Minister Abdullah Rahman
Capital City: Lahore
RP Population: 867,000,000
RP Military: 875,000 Active, 1,540,000 Reserves, 250,000 Paramilitary (2,665,000 Total)
Tech: MT
Factbook
Map
Chrinthanium wrote:No. There is no Blaatslutten here.
Alvecia wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:One problem with that. A 707 didn't hit the towers a 757 did

50 arbitrary units of plane more than it could withstand

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:17 am

Jumhuriyah Hindustan wrote:
Balkenreich wrote:Not when youre adored by the left at large.

>generalizing a whole group of people

Yeah, no.

It's pretty much parr for the course for some right wing pundits though.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:17 am

Vassenor wrote:
The United Sultanates of Somaliland wrote:Alright

So Right Wing Blog, Russian sockpuppet, something I can't track down, Satire site, and a few others including At least one hate site.

Got any real sources?

Does that mean the video provided in; http://www.phillyvoice.com/video-black-lives-matter-organizer-tells-white-people-get-back/.
Should be ignored?

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:18 am

Vassenor wrote:
Jumhuriyah Hindustan wrote:>generalizing a whole group of people

Yeah, no.

It's pretty much parr for the course for some right wing pundits though.

Or for left wing pundits.
Both sides are pretty shitty after all.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General