NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread The Fourth

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What country would you most like to see overthrown by military coup?

U.S.A.
15%
Germany
10%
France
2%
Russia
13%
China
11%
Turkey
15%
Saudi Arabia
19%
Iran
9%
The Philippines
7%

Total votes : 227

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Minzerland II wrote:Liberalism will empower you rather than silence you.

His voice is only significant if all other voices are silenced. So in a relative kind of way, liberalism silences him. If you can't beat the market, destroy it, eh?
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 pm

I missed the new thread because I was venerating the Cross.

Why did you let the thread fall to RIG?
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Napkiraly wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:He knows what he's doing, I guarantee it.

I'm honestly torn whether or not he knows what he is doing. It's hard to tell sometimes until the dust has settled and more facts from within administrations makes their way into the public eye.

It is interesting to watch. I think he knows what he is doing because he is staunch in his position; he encourages the citizenry to kill drug dealers.
Previous Profile: Minzerland
Donkey Advocate & Herald of Donkeydom
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 pm

The East Marches wrote:Have you talked to today's "liberals"? Just look at Nariterrr's ilk, basically a religion in and of itself at this point. With all the want of silencing dissenting voices. I don't give it too long before trying to ban hate speech becomes mainstream. Hopefully this cancer dies out before that point.

>> acting like granola liberals are the majority
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:It's not foundations of human culture I think he is describing. Just reconstructing lost ideals from lost traditions of long dead civilizations. That much is very agreeable. At least to me.

What ideals have been lost from long dead civilizations?

Self control, value of nature, value of family, warriorship, faith etc.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:11 pm

United Marxist Nations wrote:I missed the new thread because I was venerating the Cross.

I'm too normal to run this shitshow.

The East Marches wrote:Have you talked to today's "liberals"? Just look at Nariterrr's ilk, basically a religion in and of itself at this point. With all the want of silencing dissenting voices. I don't give it too long before trying to ban hate speech becomes mainstream. Hopefully this cancer dies out before that point.

>> acting like granola liberals are the majority

>> implying they don't hold disproportionate power and infect people with their bad ideas
Last edited by The East Marches on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:11 pm

United Marxist Nations wrote:I missed the new thread because I was venerating the Cross.

Because I'm only right-wing in the left-wing thread, and left-wing in the right-wing thread, so me being the face of the new thread felt wrong. Also, I suck at OPs.

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:11 pm

The East Marches wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Sorry, I often just sit and stare at the wall thinking, this is what usually arrives at the top.

I have spent much time thinking about my beliefs and I wouldnt say I agree with that assessment. If the world becomes increasingly hostile to the Church then it may reach a point of being unable to do its duties, I would only expect divine intervention to assist the casting of light upon a world that falls further into darkness and depravity.

Did you know that thinking too much is bad for you? You shouldn't think so much. Infact, Dr. TEM recommends thinking less than two hours a day. You start thinking too much, you'll loose your mind. I'm not joking on that either.

I thought you didn't, or the Orthodox didn't, believe in divine intervention?

Napkiraly wrote:I know, it's rather peculiar. Maybe's he's banking on China backing off if he starts drifting towards them? I don't think he's going to do that and I don't think China would oblige even if he were.

I agree with your assessment on both counts. Even if he did drift towards China, lets say for a moment he did. What could they give him that we don't already throw at him?

Ashkera wrote:It strikes me that Duterte doesn't know what he's doing. ...or maybe he really does know what he's doing, and things are going to get a lot worse.

How would you tackle the Philippine crime problem?

Napkiraly wrote:Depends on which civilization tbh. *looks teary eyed to Roma Invicta* "Grandfather..."

We are all but an echo of Rome's glory. Pls liek if u cri evrytiem.

Conserative Morality wrote:That's one of my legitimate favorite parts about US power and intelligence. So often we can manipulate events simply by not manipulating events. That right there is real power.

Indeed it is, I agree.

Yes I would be better off applying my thinking by actually writting and publishing some books, I plan on it.

I mean the influence of the Holy Spirit ofcourse.
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.
English is my third language, so sorry if I make mistakes

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.
With a tinge of Autarkism, Mysticism, Theocratism, Stoicism and Militarism.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Minzerland II wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:I'm honestly torn whether or not he knows what he is doing. It's hard to tell sometimes until the dust has settled and more facts from within administrations makes their way into the public eye.

It is interesting to watch. I think he knows what he is doing because he is staunch in his position; he encourages the citizenry to kill drug dealers.

Eh, tbh seems a bit silly. Street-level dealers are literally a dime a dozen. Sure, they're easier to take down than the kingpins, but that's definitely treating the symptom and not the disease.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:12 pm

The East Marches wrote:

Have you talked to today's "liberals"? Just look at Nariterrr's ilk, basically a religion in and of itself at this point. With all the want of silencing dissenting voices. I don't give it too long before trying to ban hate speech becomes mainstream. Hopefully this cancer dies out before that point.

I question whether or not we can consider many of these people liberals. I used to think "regressive leftist" was a horseshit term, but then I remember that my current PM once got angry because the government decided to call things like honour killings, FGM, spousal abuse, etc barbaric.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Minzerland II wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Liberalism recognizes our danger and will want to silence us, there is to be no new enlightenment if we do not protect our seeds of tomorrow.

Liberalism will empower you rather than silence you.

The individual being put above the collective good is part of what takes away the power of people who value honor and tradition.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:12 pm

His voice is only significant if all other voices are silenced. So in a relative kind of way, liberalism silences him. If you can't beat the market, destroy it, eh?

If by 'silenced' you mean his ideas are trampled upon, well, yes, they are.
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:Self control,

Far from dead.
value of nature, value of family,

Neither nature nor family have value in and of themselves.
warriorship,

Still very much alive, even in the West.
faith etc.

*atheism intensifies*

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:13 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:It is interesting to watch. I think he knows what he is doing because he is staunch in his position; he encourages the citizenry to kill drug dealers.

Eh, tbh seems a bit silly. Street-level dealers are literally a dime a dozen. Sure, they're easier to take down than the kingpins, but that's definitely treating the symptom and not the disease.

Precisely.

Renewed Imperial Germany-
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Renewed Imperial Germany- » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Oh, by the way boys, updated the drinking game. Drink up! ;)
Bailey Quinn, Nice ta meet ya! (Female Pronouns Please)
Also known as Harley
NS stats ain't my thing
<3 Alex's NS Wife <3
Normal is a setting on the dryer

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Napkiraly wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Have you talked to today's "liberals"? Just look at Nariterrr's ilk, basically a religion in and of itself at this point. With all the want of silencing dissenting voices. I don't give it too long before trying to ban hate speech becomes mainstream. Hopefully this cancer dies out before that point.

I question whether or not we can consider many of these people liberals. I used to think "regressive leftist" was a horseshit term, but then I remember that my current PM once got angry because the government decided to call things like honour killings, FGM, spousal abuse, etc barbaric.

I'm sorry that you have a meme Prime Minister. You have my condolences.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Fahrong tried to create the thread first; unfortunately or fortunately, depending on who you ask, RIG made it first.

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Yes it was great, I took the day off work for the event.

And trust me I fought to make it, but I lost by a minute.

Minzerland II wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Liberalism recognizes our danger and will want to silence us, there is to be no new enlightenment if we do not protect our seeds of tomorrow.

Liberalism will empower you rather than silence you.

That would be nice to think.
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.
English is my third language, so sorry if I make mistakes

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.
With a tinge of Autarkism, Mysticism, Theocratism, Stoicism and Militarism.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:14 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Did you know that thinking too much is bad for you? You shouldn't think so much. Infact, Dr. TEM recommends thinking less than two hours a day. You start thinking too much, you'll loose your mind. I'm not joking on that either.

I thought you didn't, or the Orthodox didn't, believe in divine intervention?

I agree with your assessment on both counts. Even if he did drift towards China, lets say for a moment he did. What could they give him that we don't already throw at him?

How would you tackle the Philippine crime problem?

We are all but an echo of Rome's glory. Pls liek if u cri evrytiem.

Indeed it is, I agree.

Yes I would be better off applying my thinking by actually writting and publishing some books, I plan on it.

How about a nice hobby? Like polishing your boots, doing yardwork, menial labor that keeps your mind from running.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:14 pm

The East Marches wrote:

I have come to despise anyone who trivializes something as a religion to be honest. I despise the anti-theists, and the members of /r/atheism for being too into conspiracy theories about religion or hating something that never will go away.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:15 pm

The East Marches wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Yes I would be better off applying my thinking by actually writting and publishing some books, I plan on it.

How about a nice hobby? Like polishing your boots, doing yardwork, menial labor that keeps your mind from running.

Reminds me of the seven strictures of the Abbey of the Everyman from Dishonored.
Last edited by Benuty on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

New Werpland
Senator

Founded: Dec 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Werpland » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:15 pm

The East Marches wrote:

Nariterrr is just one of many liberals.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:15 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:I question whether or not we can consider many of these people liberals. I used to think "regressive leftist" was a horseshit term, but then I remember that my current PM once got angry because the government decided to call things like honour killings, FGM, spousal abuse, etc barbaric.

I'm sorry that you have a meme Prime Minister. You have my condolences.

Feel even worse, I voted for his party.

Note: I did this because the Conservatives were becoming far too corrupt and shitty in other ways and thus needed to be removed. Also, I've never been a supporter of the federal NDP. And the Liberal party isn't completely terrible, I just wish they wouldn't pander to horseshit.
Last edited by Napkiraly on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:15 pm

The East Marches wrote:

I don't call them 'Liberals' per se; they don't believe in liberty.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:16 pm

The East Marches wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Yes I would be better off applying my thinking by actually writting and publishing some books, I plan on it.

Or painting the Chaos Space Marines!!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General