NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread The Fourth

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What country would you most like to see overthrown by military coup?

U.S.A.
15%
Germany
10%
France
2%
Russia
13%
China
11%
Turkey
15%
Saudi Arabia
19%
Iran
9%
The Philippines
7%

Total votes : 227

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:05 pm

The East Marches wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Your schools have a reputation for being cesspools of shit.

This is what happens when you give suburban mothers control over organizations. They are closet authoritarians.

Mass homeschooling, conducted in "schools" by suburban mothers. :^)

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
This is what happens when you give suburban mothers control over organizations. They are closet authoritarians.

40-Something Soccer Momstm are the bane of existence in retail and everywhere else

I'm not trolling, they really are very cancerous. The biggest mistake was allowing them to become the most dedicated voting block for school board elections. If you want to change things, take out the school board and replace them. Thats we did in my area.

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
>American schools
>Reasonable

Pick one and only one.

I remember I was suspended or something for saying I had a major in English.

Mine wasn't quite that bad. I earned all of my suspensions.
Last edited by The East Marches on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:06 pm

The New Sea Territory wrote:Oh no, I was laughing more at your distinction of "legitimate" religions, as if there is some licensing and registration required for a religious movement.

What are your thoughts on the Works of Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst?
Last edited by Dushan on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:06 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

40-Something Soccer Momstm are the bane of existence in retail and everywhere else

*represses brain*
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:06 pm

United Marxist Nations wrote:
The New Sea Territory wrote:
I think there is a difference between saying something is "based on tradition" and something is capital-R "Reactionary".

Anticlericalists on the Left, though, are quick to call traditional faiths reactionary.

We're talking about modern religious movements. They have a tendency, when not tethered to some historical period, to turn into literal made-up shit based on disprovan Victorian historical theories or Ayn Rand sparknoting.
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
Solntsa Roshcha --- Postmodern Poyltheist
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."
-Renzo Novatore, Verso il Nulla Creatore

Nusaresa
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:06 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:40-Something Soccer Momstm are the bane of existence in retail and everywhere else

I'm not trolling, they really are very cancerous. The biggest mistake was allowing them to become the most dedicated voting block for school board elections. If you want to change things, take out the school board and replace them. Thats we did in my area.

No I agree. I work in retail and they make me consider jumping in front of a moving vehicle.

They have no respect for anything tbh. No respect for education either.
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

confirmed yandere bishounen
Climate Change needs to stop being a partisan issue

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:07 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:Why? Seems fucking excessive.

Reason? You want reason? My friend and I had our houses checked by the God damn FBI because we wrote White nationalist and terrorist shit in his science notebook. Granted he was Syrian, but still they came to my house to inform my dad I was a 'coconspirator to hate'. That is not what I consider reasonable.

Holy shit. I wasn't aware that was legal for the FBI to do.
Previous Profile: Minzerland
Donkey Advocate & Herald of Donkeydom
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
>American schools
>Reasonable

Pick one and only one.

I remember I was suspended or something for saying I had a major in English.

I want to receive an major in English, once I succeed in such a endeavour, I will prepare for the bullying.

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:40-Something Soccer Momstm are the bane of existence in retail and everywhere else

*represses brain*

Their existence makes my existence Very Difficulttm
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:07 pm

The New Sea Territory wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:Anticlericalists on the Left, though, are quick to call traditional faiths reactionary.

We're talking about modern religious movements. They have a tendency, when not tethered to some historical period, to turn into literal made-up shit based on disprovan Victorian historical theories or Ayn Rand sparknoting.

Yes, but there was also something on traditional religions.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

No I agree. I work in retail and they make me consider jumping in front of a moving vehicle.

They have no respect for anything tbh. No respect for education either.

I know that feel.

Minzerland II wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Reason? You want reason? My friend and I had our houses checked by the God damn FBI because we wrote White nationalist and terrorist shit in his science notebook. Granted he was Syrian, but still they came to my house to inform my dad I was a 'coconspirator to hate'. That is not what I consider reasonable.

Don't worry, both Democrats and Republicans support these kind of wide reaching powers, that makes it all ok.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

"I want to see the Manager"
"Do you have those things that come in those other things that they sell in bar form?"
*brings kids in*
"Can I have that all in ones?"
and my personal favorite
"Are you tired? wake up, haha!"

Gooooood times.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Minzerland II wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Reason? You want reason? My friend and I had our houses checked by the God damn FBI because we wrote White nationalist and terrorist shit in his science notebook. Granted he was Syrian, but still they came to my house to inform my dad I was a 'coconspirator to hate'. That is not what I consider reasonable.

Im just glad nothing really happened in the end except a days suspension.

The V O I D wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:I found North Korea to be one of the most popular countries, I certainly met them each year.

Well, I certainly learned that as well.
But I mean I guess I also learned just how much being an intimidating room filling presence can help you.

did everyone try to sanction North Korea in model UN

lol

Well, topics to deal with rarely are about a single country, and even then, we tried to deal with issues that were current.
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.
English is my third language, so sorry if I make mistakes

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.
With a tinge of Autarkism, Mysticism, Theocratism, Stoicism and Militarism.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:11 pm

The East Marches wrote:On the plus side, I have to say that at the model UN, I learned what a worthless organization it really is. What lessons did you draw Fahrong?

I passed out and missed school the one day we had Model UN despite being 1/2 of Bahrain. My partner was not pleased.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:No I agree. I work in retail and they make me consider jumping in front of a moving vehicle.

Conserative Morality wrote:
The East Marches wrote:On the plus side, I have to say that at the model UN, I learned what a worthless organization it really is. What lessons did you draw Fahrong?

I passed out and missed school the one day we had Model UN despite being 1/2 of Bahrain. My partner was not pleased.

Much sad, very disappoint. That sounds like it might have been interesting though.
Last edited by The East Marches on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:No I agree. I work in retail and they make me consider jumping in front of a moving vehicle.

I love it when my Manager curb stomps them into the ground

If not it's a 'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' fest with me going 'reeeeeeeeeeeeeee' and them going 'reeeeeeeeeeeeeee'
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:13 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:Holy shit. I wasn't aware that was legal for the FBI to do.

Don't worry, both Democrats and Republicans support these kind of wide reaching powers, that makes it all ok.

Isn't that unconstitutional?
Last edited by Minzerland II on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Minzerland II wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Isn't that unconstitutional?

Neither party has cared much for that document in recent years.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:15 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:Isn't that unconstitutional?

The soccer mums have infiltrated the American political parties.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:16 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Soccer moms was the biggest mistake this country ever made.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:17 pm

The East Marches wrote:Much sad, very disappoint. That sounds like it might have been interesting though.

He was ace, apparently. Won best delegate despite going it alone. I felt like shit for missing it, but I missed a fuckton of school that year. He said the US delegate was amazing in the most stereotypical rhetorical Uncle Sam "We will not stand for any violations of the sovereignty of our allies" kind of way. The way he told it, the whole model UN was dominated by like four people and Iran got rekt.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:18 pm

The East Marches wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

Soccer moms was the biggest mistake this country ever made.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:19 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
The East Marches wrote:Much sad, very disappoint. That sounds like it might have been interesting though.

He was ace, apparently. Won best delegate despite going it alone. I felt like shit for missing it, but I missed a fuckton of school that year. He said the US delegate was amazing in the most stereotypical rhetorical Uncle Sam "We will not stand for any violations of the sovereignty of our allies" kind of way. The way he told it, the whole model UN was dominated by like four people and Iran got rekt.

>The Security Council isn't that IRL

See, valuable lessons learned.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:19 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:Holy shit. I wasn't aware that was legal for the FBI to do.

Im just glad nothing really happened in the end except a days suspension.

Damn, scary shit.
Last edited by Minzerland II on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:20 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:Isn't that unconstitutional?

We must break this two party system.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General