NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread The Fourth

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What country would you most like to see overthrown by military coup?

U.S.A.
15%
Germany
10%
France
2%
Russia
13%
China
11%
Turkey
15%
Saudi Arabia
19%
Iran
9%
The Philippines
7%

Total votes : 227

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:21 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:Why? Seems fucking excessive.

Reason? You want reason? My friend and I had our houses checked by the God damn FBI because we wrote White nationalist and terrorist shit in his science notebook.

Lol.

There was this Chinese Language Class teacher (she was fucking insane) who left to go to the bathroom constantly (for like 30 minutes sometimes). And we would just fuck with her shit.

She had these stuffed disney characters she would use for teaching.

So one time when she was out we would arranged them in various sex positions.

The Language classes in particular, I don't know where they get these people. But they're always just incompetent beyond belief.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:21 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Soccer moms was the biggest mistake this country ever made.

If anybody ever wanted to get Fascism implemented in this country, all they'd have to do is rally the fears of Suburbia. Just call it by a different name.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Minzerland II wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Neither party has cared much for that document in recent years.

We must break this two party system.

Every democracy eventually becomes at least a de-facto two party system.
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.
English is my third language, so sorry if I make mistakes

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.
With a tinge of Autarkism, Mysticism, Theocratism, Stoicism and Militarism.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:21 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:Reason? You want reason? My friend and I had our houses checked by the God damn FBI because we wrote White nationalist and terrorist shit in his science notebook. Granted he was Syrian, but still they came to my house to inform my dad I was a 'coconspirator to hate'. That is not what I consider reasonable.

TIL it's unreasonable to investigate someone sending messages of 'terrorist shit'.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:22 pm

The US does need a makeover in terms of Constitution and enforcement, I'll give you all that.

I volunteer as tribute to be one of the writers of the New Constitution. *nod.*

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:22 pm

The V O I D wrote:The US does need a makeover in terms of Constitution and enforcement, I'll give you all that.

As long as I get to write the constitution for a reformed Russian Empire, that will be fine.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Reason? You want reason? My friend and I had our houses checked by the God damn FBI because we wrote White nationalist and terrorist shit in his science notebook. Granted he was Syrian, but still they came to my house to inform my dad I was a 'coconspirator to hate'. That is not what I consider reasonable.

TIL it's unreasonable to investigate someone sending messages of 'terrorist shit'.

>its a crime to hate

The V O I D wrote:The US does need a makeover in terms of Constitution and enforcement, I'll give you all that.

I'd sooner toss my lot in with Fahrong than let you anywhere near the founding document of a nation.
Last edited by The East Marches on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9J5tYShNY8

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:23 pm

The East Marches wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

If anybody ever wanted to get Fascism implemented in this country, all they'd have to do is rally the fears of Suburbia. Just call it by a different name.

Suburbia is a cool-ish name.

Nusaresa
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:23 pm

The East Marches wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
The soccer mums have infiltrated the American political parties.

Soccer moms was the biggest mistake this country ever made.

great shaytan
The East Marches wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

reeeeee
Jochizyd Republic wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Reason? You want reason? My friend and I had our houses checked by the God damn FBI because we wrote White nationalist and terrorist shit in his science notebook.

Lol.

There was this Chinese Language Class teacher (she was fucking insane) who left to go to the bathroom constantly (for like 30 minutes sometimes). And we would just fuck with her shit.

The Language classes in particular, I don't know where they get these people. But they're always just incompetent beyond belief.

Private lessons tend to be better but dayum the expense.
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

confirmed yandere bishounen
Climate Change needs to stop being a partisan issue

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:25 pm

I mean we were kids in the face of authority and we knew we had futures ahead of us, you kind of lose a spine when you have so much to lose and nothing to gain.

United Marxist Nations wrote:

As long as I get to write the constitution for a reformed Russian Empire, that will be fine.

Any time buddy. I would entrust it to you.

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Reason? You want reason? My friend and I had our houses checked by the God damn FBI because we wrote White nationalist and terrorist shit in his science notebook.

Lol.

Ah, kids.
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Minzerland II wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Neither party has cared much for that document in recent years.

We must break this two party system.

Agreed.

But I don't want to replace it with more parties.
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
Solntsa Roshcha --- Postmodern Poyltheist
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."
-Renzo Novatore, Verso il Nulla Creatore

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:26 pm

petition to ban 40-something Soccer Mums
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:26 pm

The East Marches wrote:>its a crime to hate

No, but 'terrorist shit' is grounds to keep an eye on you. You think highschool shitheads would take the FBI seriously if they came in and said "Well, we can't charge you with anything because of this, but you're really making our job fuckin' difficult by putting out static that's hard to sort from the real terrorist threats" vs. "Son, you're a co-conspirator to hate. Do you understand what that means? No? Tch. I don't think you understand the trouble you're in, son."
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:27 pm

No, but 'terrorist shit' is grounds to keep an eye on you. You think highschool shitheads would take the FBI seriously if they came in and said "Well, we can't charge you with anything because of this, but you're really making our job fuckin' difficult by putting out static that's hard to sort from the real terrorist threats" vs. "Son, you're a co-conspirator to hate. Do you understand what that means? No? Tch. I don't think you understand the trouble you're in, son."

This is how we get kids to confess to crimes to beef up a prosecutor's resume.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Nusaresa wrote:petition to ban 40-something Soccer Mums

We have a level 5 running for president.

(well over 40 but still)

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:27 pm

I'm on board.

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:

We have a level 5 running for president.

(well over 40 but still)

Hillary Clinton doesn't strike me as one too much. She is too cold and less enraged.
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:28 pm

The East Marches wrote:This is how we get kids to confess to crimes to beef up a prosecutor's resume.

I thought it was how we got kids to piss themselves and earn a few months respite from stupid shit while we head out for donuts and coffee.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:28 pm

United Marxist Nations wrote:

I'll let you do that if you agree to sign a non-aggression pact and trade deals with the new Constitution US.

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:28 pm

The East Marches wrote:

I'm on board.

I knew I could count on you.
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

Dagashi Shojo
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dagashi Shojo » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Dagashi Shojo wrote:
How can one reconcile Buddhism with Islam as equally valid traditions when there are Buddhists who worship devas, while Islam preaches shirk is one of the worst sins one can commit?

Some believe the Devas are merely aspects of a Higher Godhead.

Same with Hindus.
'How many gods are there, O Yâgñavalkya?'

While some Mahayana sects claimed certain devas or kami were manifestations of a particular Buddha or bodhisattva, they never held devas to be permanent deities who embody a higher reality. Just supernatural beings with psychic powers that ended up dying and being reborn. At least one Vajrayana myth told of a deva who had to pray to a dakini to avoid being reborn as a pig when his time in heaven was up. Though a lot of Hindus hold devas to be impermanent beings as well who die and are reborn (see Indra and the ants) but still embody Godhead.

You still haven't answered my question how you reconcile these. Several Theravadin pray to guardian deities who they do not view as permanent or aspects of Brahman, just impermanent beings who protect the Dharma.
The hime cut will always be the best hair cut.
Corporatist, Voluntarist, and Idealist.
Eternal Corporatist, she who is always mistaken for corporatocracy.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:28 pm

The East Marches wrote:This is how we get kids to confess to crimes to beef up a prosecutor's resume.

I thought it was how we got kids to piss themselves and earn a few months respite from stupid shit while we head out for donuts and coffee.

That too.

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Eh, I guess you have a point. Not that the event made us any less rabbidly anti American.
Last edited by -Fahrong- on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:29 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:We must break this two party system.

Every democracy eventually becomes at least a de-facto two party system.

Unfortunately.
Previous Profile: Minzerland
Donkey Advocate & Herald of Donkeydom
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General