NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread The Fourth

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What country would you most like to see overthrown by military coup?

U.S.A.
15%
Germany
10%
France
2%
Russia
13%
China
11%
Turkey
15%
Saudi Arabia
19%
Iran
9%
The Philippines
7%

Total votes : 227

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:47 am

Jochizyd Republic wrote:You'd truly have to have too much time on your hands to try that, Benuty.

One could say 8 years spent on here is probably having too much time on your hands to begin with.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:47 am

Nusaresa wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Extreme types with a very loud voice and a decent amount of influence. When you get accused of racism by a sizable amount of people because you don't think niqabs are nice/good/etc and shouldn't be celebrated, things are going awry.

That's called discourse in feminism. aka a realm that people should just avoid for sanity

pro choice (majority, even the anti-feminists end up falling here because the rhetoric and stances alone do this), pro liberation ('western' feminism, very common), pro sw (less common, more radical), pro trans (surprisingly sane imho), pro TERF (yuck), pro SWERF (Yuck!), pro radFem (Eugh!), pro blah blah blah it's such a fragmanted thing the whole 'ooooh niqabs must be banned' and 'no no no ur a fucking racist' becomes more like something from the Christian Schism in Feminism itself.

It's not even feminism, it's something that is becoming more and more common within the left. It's why I am in exile, or now right-wing depending on who you ask.

Greater Drachenberg
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Drachenberg » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:47 am

Not enough staunch Protestant Values in here.
Ancalagon worshiping Prussians with Military Necromancers in a setting that makes fun of Japanese interpretations of Western Fantasy.

PaNTuXIa
Senator

Founded: Feb 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby PaNTuXIa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:48 am

Benuty wrote:So yeah anyone else have seemingly implausible dreams for your stay on NS.

Hmm?
I support Open Borders for Israel.
United Marxist Nations wrote:Anime has ruined my life.

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
PaNTuXIa wrote:>swedish
>conservatism

Islamic nations tend to be right wing.

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:49 am

Greater Drachenberg wrote:Not enough staunch Protestant Values in here.

No, there is in fact far too much of it. TEM basically exudes as much Protestantism as the Pope does Catholicism.
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.
English is my third language, so sorry if I make mistakes

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.
With a tinge of Autarkism, Mysticism, Theocratism, Stoicism and Militarism.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:50 am

Because they're all working hard at the moment.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:51 am

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Benuty wrote:So yeah anyone else have seemingly implausible dreams for your stay on NS.

To have there be a store option to buy ban passes.

Would love that.

Also maybe for the site to have a fundraiser called "Ban a mod for a day". Where everyone who donates past a certain amount "spins a wheel", and chooses a mod to ban for a whole day.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:51 am

Napkiraly wrote:

Because they're all working hard at the moment.

Or in the case of the U.S working themselves into an early grave.

Nusaresa
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:52 am

Napkiraly wrote:It's not even feminism, it's something that is becoming more and more common within the left. It's why I am in exile, or now right-wing depending on who you ask.

>tfw this reeks of standard western feminism non-liberation

Honestly when someone says egalitarian for gender etc etc they're shunting themselves as feminists regardless of how much they kick and scream. Of course there are actual 'antis' and they also make a nice proportion of this godforsaken planet.

If Humanity could fight God, gods, angels, and demons... should they? What say ye RWDT.
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

confirmed yandere bishounen
Climate Change needs to stop being a partisan issue

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:55 am

Nusaresa wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:It's not even feminism, it's something that is becoming more and more common within the left. It's why I am in exile, or now right-wing depending on who you ask.

Honestly when someone says egalitarian for gender etc etc they're shunting themselves as feminists regardless of how much they kick and scream. Of course there are actual 'antis' and they also make a nice proportion of this godforsaken planet.

If Humanity could fight God, gods, angels, and demons... should they? What say ye RWDT.

On that last point no since we don't have free will to take such actions. If we could then good luck burning in the hell you have made of earth when it gets reduced to a wasteland of ash, and bone.
Last edited by Benuty on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:55 am

-Fahrong- wrote:

No, there is in fact far too much of it. TEM basically exudes as much Protestantism as the Pope does Catholicism.

but TEM is bae...
Benuty wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Because they're all working hard at the moment.

Or in the case of the U.S working themselves into an early grave.

rip in rest
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

Greater Drachenberg
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Drachenberg » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:03 am

-Fahrong- wrote:

This "TEM" sounds like a quality fellow then, I hope; my singular caviot with this comparison though is that the current pope isn't a good catholic, and way too friendly with middle easterners. In fact, his whole approach speaks of payouts & buy-offs by the German government and major EU financiers to keep people subdued for some insane Merkelian grand scheme.

(Please do not assume I said this with a tinfoil hat, this was mostly sarcasm)
Ancalagon worshiping Prussians with Military Necromancers in a setting that makes fun of Japanese interpretations of Western Fantasy.

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:06 am

Benuty wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:>tfw this reeks of standard western feminism non-liberation

On that last point no since we don't have free will to take such actions. If we could then good luck burning in the hell you have made of earth when it gets reduced to a wasteland of ash, and bone.

but hey we would have attempted to punch god in the face
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:24 am

Nusaresa wrote:

...Huh.

I think if we had that power we should fight demons and be able to serve God better. But We would never be able to fight God, astaghfirullah.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:28 am

Nusaresa wrote:If Humanity could fight God, gods, angels, and demons... should they? What say ye RWDT.

I am with him.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:35 am

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:>tfw this reeks of standard western feminism non-liberation

...Huh.

I think if we had that power we should fight demons and be able to serve God better. But We would never be able to fight God, astaghfirullah.

Joch has point. Besides fighting God is like the Nordic mythology and the gods in the final battle.
The gods and all those who went to Valhalla lose in the end to the ice trolls

Benuty wrote:Seriously though what would the title be for someone who does a million posts?

Post Guru, Post God, or Poster Transcendent?

Omnipostant?

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:36 am

Benuty wrote:I think I am becoming more radicalized the longer I spend time here.

Really? I feel like I've become more liberal and centrist as a result of posting here, as if in horrified recoil.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:38 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Benuty wrote:I think I am becoming more radicalized the longer I spend time here.

Really? I feel like I've become more liberal and centrist as a result of posting here, as if in horrified recoil.

Join the centrist side, we have cookies. :p
Last edited by Geilinor on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:39 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:

I've definitely become much more hardened in my views, perhaps out of spite xD I went from moderate (American) Republican to full blown Monarchist in only a few years.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:40 am

Geilinor wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:Really? I feel like I've become more liberal and centrist as a result of posting here, as if in horrified recoil.

Join the centrist side, we have cookies. :p

>centrist side
You're the middle, you don't get a side.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:49 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:

I can sort of relate to what Benuty says.

I went pretty full Reactionary.

Although that had more to do with going to a new Mosque and finding another Sheikh and making new friends there. Also with reading various things over Ramadan that swayed my position at that time.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:53 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:

Same though still right, and slightly authorative. Though being a Social Darwinist who was a fun loving guy to a Classical libertarian/Constitutionalist while being in the Army.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:53 am

Britanania wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:Really? I feel like I've become more liberal and centrist as a result of posting here, as if in horrified recoil.

I've definitely become much more hardened in my views, perhaps out of spite xD I went from moderate (American) Republican to full blown Monarchist in only a few years.

Same here.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:55 am

Jochizyd Republic wrote:

I can sort of relate to what Benuty says.

I went pretty full Reactionary.

Although that had more to do with going to a new Mosque and finding another Sheikh and making new friends there. Also with reading various things over Ramadan that swayed my position at that time.

I'm glad that you embraced monarchism.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:59 am

RWDT, would you prefer a Ochlocratic, Geniocratic, or a Kraterocratic society?

Why?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General