NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread The Fourth

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What country would you most like to see overthrown by military coup?

U.S.A.
15%
Germany
10%
France
2%
Russia
13%
China
11%
Turkey
15%
Saudi Arabia
19%
Iran
9%
The Philippines
7%

Total votes : 227

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:16 pm

The East Marches wrote:How about a nice hobby? Like polishing your boots, doing yardwork, menial labor that keeps your mind from running.

Is this my problem? Menial labor doesn't stop my mind from running. It just drives me mad. I have no off switch.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:16 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:It is interesting to watch. I think he knows what he is doing because he is staunch in his position; he encourages the citizenry to kill drug dealers.

Eh, tbh seems a bit silly. Street-level dealers are literally a dime a dozen. Sure, they're easier to take down than the kingpins, but that's definitely treating the symptom and not the disease.

He knows what he is doing, just not how to do it.
Previous Profile: Minzerland
Donkey Advocate & Herald of Donkeydom
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

New Werpland
Senator

Founded: Dec 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Werpland » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Minzerland II wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Have you talked to today's "liberals"? Just look at Nariterrr's ilk, basically a religion in and of itself at this point. With all the want of silencing dissenting voices. I don't give it too long before trying to ban hate speech becomes mainstream. Hopefully this cancer dies out before that point.

I don't call them 'Liberals' per se; they don't believe in liberty.

There are many different kinds of liberals.

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Ardoki wrote:
The New Sea Territory wrote:
Then that hypothetical revolution wouldn't be all that revolutionary. Just a new big Other to justify restriction of individuals: "the Revolution".

You sound a lot like a reactionary.

You're not a leftist. You're really far-right, since you support an ideology which justifies unlimited exploitation and suffering.

Welp. I'm a far-rightist now, guys. Guess I'm stuck here.

So...hwite powerr #whitegenocide amirite?
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
Solntsa Roshcha --- Postmodern Poyltheist
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."
-Renzo Novatore, Verso il Nulla Creatore

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:Liberalism will empower you rather than silence you.

The individual being put above the collective good is part of what takes away the power of people who value honor and tradition.

They have just as much power as each individual has, tbh.
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Minzerland II wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Have you talked to today's "liberals"? Just look at Nariterrr's ilk, basically a religion in and of itself at this point. With all the want of silencing dissenting voices. I don't give it too long before trying to ban hate speech becomes mainstream. Hopefully this cancer dies out before that point.

I don't call them 'Liberals' per se; they don't believe in liberty.

A better name for such people would be, Authoritarian.

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:18 pm

The East Marches wrote:

Have you talked to today's "liberals"? Just look at Nariterrr's ilk, basically a religion in and of itself at this point.

Hey, we agree on something.
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Ardoki wrote:You sound a lot like a reactionary.

You're not a leftist. You're really far-right, since you support an ideology which justifies unlimited exploitation and suffering.

You've been exiled? Welcome, comrade.

Uxupox
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:18 pm

White power is so old. Black power is the true force that propels the universe to unspeakable new territories.
Economic Left/Right: 0.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.00

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Napkiraly wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
I'm sorry that you have a meme Prime Minister. You have my condolences.

Feel even worse, I voted for his party.

Note: I did this because the Conservatives were becoming far too corrupt and shitty in other ways and thus needed to be removed. Also, I've never been a supporter of the federal NDP. And the Liberal party isn't completely terrible, I just wish they wouldn't pander to horseshit.

Double condolences. Politicians, whatever their stripe, need to at least be willing to call a spade a spade. Even liberals and rightists have more in common than the savages larking about in some cultures on this planet.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:18 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:I don't call them 'Liberals' per se; they don't believe in liberty.

Then we remember that real authoritarians exist, and they aren't mainstream liberals.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Napkiraly wrote:I question whether or not we can consider many of these people liberals. I used to think "regressive leftist" was a horseshit term, but then I remember that my current PM once got angry because the government decided to call things like honour killings, FGM, spousal abuse, etc barbaric.

Trudeau seems pretty okay. It seemed more like partisan bickering than any 'regressive left' nonsense.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Varg Vikernes did nothing wrong!
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:19 pm

The East Marches wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Yes I would be better off applying my thinking by actually writting and publishing some books, I plan on it.

I mean the influence of the Holy Spirit ofcourse.

How about a nice hobby? Like polishing your boots, doing yardwork, menial labor that keeps your mind from running.

Owning a yard? There are no houses. Especially not for a single man. But I understand your advice. And really I do plenty of things as hobbies, but what do I think about while making Kompot? While in bath? While trying to sleep? While on Bus? While eating Break fast?
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.
English is my third language, so sorry if I make mistakes

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.
With a tinge of Autarkism, Mysticism, Theocratism, Stoicism and Militarism.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Minzerland II wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Eh, tbh seems a bit silly. Street-level dealers are literally a dime a dozen. Sure, they're easier to take down than the kingpins, but that's definitely treating the symptom and not the disease.

He knows what he is doing, just not how to do it.

Certainly, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions; being effective is far more important than having the right motivations.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Benuty wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

I have come to despise anyone who trivializes something as a religion to be honest. I despise the anti-theists, and the members of /r/atheism for being too into conspiracy theories about religion or hating something that never will go away.

I've never ventured into such a dark realm. I will take your word for it.

Benuty wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
How about a nice hobby? Like polishing your boots, doing yardwork, menial labor that keeps your mind from running.

Reminds me of the seven strictures of the Abbey of the Everyman from Dishonored.

I'm not familiar with the game, care to enlighten me about what those are?

New Werpland wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Nariterrr is just one of many liberals.

He is of a particular brand popular right now. The type that disdains those without college degrees, blue collar white people. While I may be an educated man myself, I don't have the same level of pure arrogance as those types of liberals. It is because of that sort of elitist behavior that Trump has come about.

Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:I question whether or not we can consider many of these people liberals. I used to think "regressive leftist" was a horseshit term, but then I remember that my current PM once got angry because the government decided to call things like honour killings, FGM, spousal abuse, etc barbaric.

Trudeau seems pretty okay. It seemed more like partisan bickering than any 'regressive left' nonsense.

I'm not to impressed by his relations with indigenous Canadians, but that's not unique to Trudeau.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:20 pm

New Werpland wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:I don't call them 'Liberals' per se; they don't believe in liberty.

There are many different kinds of liberals.

Liberty is a key component of Modern Liberalism (not so much compared to its sister and brother ideologies, however).

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:20 pm

You should become a follower of my fuckup of a political ideology. It's pretty fun, and no one can tell if you're left or right wing.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:21 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:I missed the new thread because I was venerating the Cross.

Why did you let the thread fall to RIG?

Yes it was great, I took the day off work for the event.

And trust me I fought to make it, but I lost by a minute.

That would be nice to think.

Well, yes, I guess?

Renewed Imperial Germany-
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Renewed Imperial Germany- » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:21 pm

United Marxist Nations wrote:

You should become a follower of my fuckup of a political ideology. It's pretty fun, and no one can tell if you're left or right wing.

Sex rations nao
Bailey Quinn, Nice ta meet ya! (Female Pronouns Please)
Also known as Harley
NS stats ain't my thing
<3 Alex's NS Wife <3
Normal is a setting on the dryer

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:21 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

Then we remember that real authoritarians exist, and they aren't mainstream liberals.

And then we remember that a good portion of liberals today; seem to be aspiring Authoritarians.

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Conserative Morality wrote:
What ideals have been lost from long dead civilizations?

Self control, value of nature, value of family, warriorship, faith etc.

Would you say those Values can be rivived or do we have, based upon old ideals and virtues, create new forms of traditions?
Last edited by Dushan on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

Uxupox
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:22 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Or painting the Chaos Space Marines!!

That's a very costly hobby.
Economic Left/Right: 0.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.00

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Yes, thats the spirit. Also please remember the Jews did 9/11 and the phrase "holohox"

-Fahrong- wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Owning a yard? There are no houses. Especially not for a single man. But I understand your advice. And really I do plenty of things as hobbies, but what do I think about while making Kompot? While in bath? While trying to sleep? While on Bus? While eating Break fast?

If you can't find little things to occupy your mind with, you aren't trying. There are always chores to be done, notes to be taken, papers to be read, faces to be shaved and seats to count (on a bus). Thats how I get through the day.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General