NATION

PASSWORD

Gay Jesus

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Was Jesus gay?

Yep.
27%
Nope.
37%
Swordfish.
36%

Total votes : 157

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 pm

South Lorenya wrote:
Big Jim P wrote:Unless someone is into extreme necrophilia, then whether or not Jesus was gay is irrelevant.

But the early popes were so gay for jesus that they invented the "Jesus comes back" idea! :p

"You will find the grace of God, inside my rect... ory" ?
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

The Zodi Identity
Attaché

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zodi Identity » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:40 am

Namabia wrote:
The Zodi Identity wrote:
Karsol wrote:
Namabia wrote:The Bible speaks strongly against being gay. If someone says Jesus the Son of God is gay, they haven't read the Bible well. God spoke strongly against it. Jesus is God. So he ain't gay. I have a feeling people are saying he's gay because it's funny to them. >.>

He was a gay paedophile, read beyond the bible man!

OMG! Jesus would bust yer ass for that! Seriously, he preached an instant death sentence of peadophiles child rapists.

You wanna yer ass to be kicked by a suspected fairy pacifist?

My guess, being convinced of his mission of love the labels are irrelevant. Jesus is OMNISEXUAL - He just rocks.

What a pity his church's hierarchy turned out to be such a sad, sad bunch of withered celibates and nonces.

Seriously it ain't funny to make fun of someone's beliefs.

Agreed. :clap:
Did I lie? :shock:
Nope. Even in his day there was a lot of sniping and insinuation coming from the Sanhedrin about him.
Did he listen to that and avoid being seen with prostitutes (male and female) money changers. beggars, tax-collectors etc?
Nope.
Did Jesus give a damn about what was considered virtuous and 'holy' then?
Nope.
Did Jesus deliver the sermon on the mount?
Yep.
Jesus rocks! Probably the most courageous of the founders of a world religion.
Omnisexual? Why not? :kiss:
(Note the smile on the face to the left)
"Judas, you betray me with a kiss?" - If that's not an admonishment for someone trying to pigeonhole him and using the kiss of peace to imply sexual deviancy I don't know what is.
My interpretation of that quote is this:

Judas, the kiss of peace is about trust and kinship, it's not a come on and betraying me with this kiss is inciting those Roman soldiers to rape me, which is totally adolescent of you and I thought you were one of the brighter disciples.

(Now fuck off and hang yourself you self-hating closet queen!)* this part is a joke OK? It's a JOKE! Jesus wouldn't be that petty.
Last edited by The Zodi Identity on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Acadzia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Acadzia » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:46 am

I didn't know being gay, knighted, and famous made you batshit crazy. Surprise, surprise!
The Kingdom of Atlantis in A Modern World. Join us, we rock.

The Zodi Identity
Attaché

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zodi Identity » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:04 am

Acadzia wrote:I didn't know being gay, knighted, and famous made you batshit crazy. Surprise, surprise!

Well....why NOT?!!

Look at the shit you get for being gay even in this PC world, now turn the clock back to the 70s and flares.... :o

Look at the sad arse weirdos that get accolades nowadays and for what?
International gun-running, bribing political parties, defending indefensibly stupid legislation in the Supreme Court, moving your wealth to a Third World Island and commissioning YouGov polls as a hobby....Sir Elton just changed his lyrics and sang at a funeral.

Fame? - Helloooo! Britney, Amy, Maddie in her Kaballah baby buying phase, Bengelina etc!

:palm:

D'oh! Irony blindness.... Sorry
Last edited by The Zodi Identity on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arnevia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Arnevia » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 am

I heard there were some crazy long-lost bible books saying he married Mary (not his mother Mary). That is, if Dan Brown is to be believed....

Oh, wait. These books probably don't exist then.
The Republic of Arnevia
Readiness Level: [4] Heightened Peacetime Readiness

Arnevian Forces (Main Branches)
- 2010 Justorican Coup (Status: Withdrew)
Black Operations Force
- [Classified]
Disaster Relief Teams
- None
International Peacekeeping Force
- None
Special Operations Force
- None
Tech Level: MT
Population: 195,039,021
GDP: $10.41 Trillion (Per capita: $53,388)
Active Military: 994,480
L/R: -7.63 | L/A: -5.08 (My personal position.)

Previous

Return to General