NATION

PASSWORD

Libertarian Discussion MEGATHREAD

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
6Marion9
Envoy

Founded: Feb 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Libertarian Discussion MEGATHREAD

Postby 6Marion9 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:23 am

Greetings fellow libertarians, actually, I'm not a libertarian. I think you are all impractical and delusional. Ruthless pragmatism is the only ideology of sensible people.

However, I sense that you guys are in need of a discussion ground and I am more than happy to provide.

This thread will be put into place to discuss all things denoting to libertarianism and the issues that concern the libertarian community. Such as free currency, anti-morality laws, and anything with the word Big on it that tramples over our political liberties.

[Insert totally misinterpreted by libertarians Jefferson quote here]

Go libertaria!

For liberty!

Ron Paul 2016!
ENTP - The Debater

For: Machiavellian + Realist + Consequentialist + Hamiltonian + Skeptic
Against: Whatever you believe in

6Marion9
Envoy

Founded: Feb 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 6Marion9 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:24 am

First of all, bit coin. Are they the future? Is it the technology that matters more? What does the free market watch look like fellows?
ENTP - The Debater

For: Machiavellian + Realist + Consequentialist + Hamiltonian + Skeptic
Against: Whatever you believe in

Anarchist Heathenry
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchist Heathenry » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:29 pm

6Marion9 wrote:Ruthless pragmatism is the only ideology of sensible people.

:rofl:
Anti-Racist | Anti-Speciesist | Anti-Capitalist | Anti-Heterosexist | Feminist | Anarchist | Polytheist

No Compromise in Defense of Mother Earth! Hail the Old Gods!

Return to General