NATION

PASSWORD

TET: Close the Door, oPen the nExt

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon May 02, 2016 3:22 pm

The Serbian Empire wrote:
Italios wrote:Why thank you, but my name's not Sarah. :p Should see the doctor about my eye, though.
Oh, whatever about the cybering episode. It's always a little taboo to mention genitals, if I blurted out "DICKS!" at school people would stare at me. If you brought them up relating to sex or any other "inappropriate" context, I'm sure for someone, in their eyes, it would seem over PG-13 to them. I can almost guarantee this had nothing to do with recent events.

The recent events make people think everything is rule breaking.

Biatch, please, no hysterics now. Dial down on the paranoia. We're all here for a natter, to quote Galla.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Italios
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Mon May 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Hetalia Dakota 2 II wrote:I want to write smut now, I'm completely devoid of all knowledge or attachments towards it, should make it better and interesting.

"That was not supposed to happen," Sarah said, watching Henry's ear begin to pour fluid from his cochlea.
Issue Author #1461: No Shirt, No Shoes, No ID, No Service.

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Mon May 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Italios wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Your name is Sarah from now on. Or until we forget, in 5 minutes. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

"But Sarah," I gasped, releasing her now slightly sweaty fingered paw. "We cannot do this! Someone will catch us making bodily contact, and will surely report us to Moderation!"

"Goodness no!" Sarah wailed, bringing out a hankie to wipe her snot-producing sneezer and dab at her luminous orbs swimming with tears. "My dear, how could I ever bear to be apart from your loving embrace! My red beating organ/muscle will surely crack in two!" And she erupted into a fit of sobbing.

After the saltwater ceased to flow from those luminous orbs, Sarah straightened her long, vertical series of bones. "Then we must go, Henry. We can go by primary tool of soccer players if we must, but we cannot stay here. Get off your two mounds of flesh that conceal the source of poop, Henry! We must leave without delay!"
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon May 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
The Serbian Empire wrote:The recent events make people think everything is rule breaking.

Biatch, please, no hysterics now. Dial down on the paranoia. We're all here for a natter, to quote Galla.

Love, cake, wine and banter. No greater meaning to life (〜^∇^)〜
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
My TG box is for friends, not food
Feel like making a direct change rather than just bickering over crises?
Help give orphaned children a safe environment to grow
Combat Homelessness

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Mon May 02, 2016 3:27 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
The Serbian Empire wrote:The recent events make people think everything is rule breaking.

Who is natter?
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon May 02, 2016 3:28 pm

Gallade wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Love, cake, wine and banter. No greater meaning to life (〜^∇^)〜

Aye aye, ma'am.

Ethel mermania wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Who is natter?

You are.
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon May 02, 2016 3:28 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Who is natter?

I'm glad Dami lost interest in the site because I can't have him around your dad jokes.
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
Combat Homelessness

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Mon May 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Idzequitch wrote:
Italios wrote:"But Sarah," I gasped, releasing her now slightly sweaty fingered paw. "We cannot do this! Someone will catch us making bodily contact, and will surely report us to Moderation!"

"Goodness no!" Sarah wailed, bringing out a hankie to wipe her snot-producing sneezer and dab at her luminous orbs swimming with tears. "My dear, how could I ever bear to be apart from your loving embrace! My red beating organ/muscle will surely crack in two!" And she erupted into a fit of sobbing.

After the saltwater ceased to flow from those luminous orbs, Sarah straightened her long, vertical series of bones. "Then we must go, Henry. We can go by primary tool of soccer players if we must, but we cannot stay here. Get off your two mounds of flesh that conceal the source of poop, Henry! We must leave without delay!"

Ok, laughed at that, I feel shame.

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Mon May 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Idzequitch wrote:
Italios wrote:"But Sarah," I gasped, releasing her now slightly sweaty fingered paw. "We cannot do this! Someone will catch us making bodily contact, and will surely report us to Moderation!"

"Goodbye, darling Sarah," I said mournfully, putting a hand on her skin supported by her spinal cord and pushing her forward slightly so she almost tripped over her tootsies. I put my finger bunch to my pink teeth concealers and blew her a kiss as she raced away. "We will meet again after the moderation hysteria, I promise!"

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Mon May 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Gallade wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Who is natter?

I'm glad Dami lost interest in the site because I can't have him around your dad jokes.

That is a damn shame. There is so much we could teach him!
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon May 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Italios wrote:
Idzequitch wrote:After the saltwater ceased to flow from those luminous orbs, Sarah straightened her long, vertical series of bones. "Then we must go, Henry. We can go by primary tool of soccer players if we must, but we cannot stay here. Get off your two mounds of flesh that conceal the source of poop, Henry! We must leave without delay!"

"Goodbye, darling Sarah," I said mournfully, putting a hand on her skin supported by her spinal cord and pushing her forward slightly so she almost tripped over her tootsies. I put my finger bunch to my pink teeth concealers and blew her a kiss as she raced away. "We will meet again after the moderation hysteria, I promise!"

You said teeth, Lios. You said teeth!
Slava Ukraini

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Mon May 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Italios wrote:Oh, whatever about the cybering episode. It's always a little taboo to mention genitals, if I blurted out "DICKS!" at school people would stare at me. If you brought them up relating to sex or any other "inappropriate" context, I'm sure for someone, in their eyes, it would seem over PG-13 to them. I can almost guarantee this had nothing to do with recent events.

You mean that's not what high school kids do on a daily basis?!
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Mon May 02, 2016 3:31 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Gallade wrote:Love, cake, wine and banter. No greater meaning to life (〜^∇^)〜

Aye aye, ma'am.

You are.

Fuck me. And for the record this is an exclamation and not an offer in these continental United states.

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon May 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Aye aye, ma'am.

You are.

Fuck me. And for the record this is an exclamation and not an offer in these continental United states.

Let me consult Mrs. Mermania first. Can't go on fucking in private property.
Slava Ukraini

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Postby Idzequitch » Mon May 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Italios wrote:
Idzequitch wrote:After the saltwater ceased to flow from those luminous orbs, Sarah straightened her long, vertical series of bones. "Then we must go, Henry. We can go by primary tool of soccer players if we must, but we cannot stay here. Get off your two mounds of flesh that conceal the source of poop, Henry! We must leave without delay!"

End Scene. I think that's Oscar worthy, don't you?
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Mon May 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Gallade wrote:

He will get there on his own, being a dad does that...

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Mon May 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Italios wrote:"Goodbye, darling Sarah," I said mournfully, putting a hand on her skin supported by her spinal cord and pushing her forward slightly so she almost tripped over her tootsies. I put my finger bunch to my pink teeth concealers and blew her a kiss as she raced away. "We will meet again after the moderation hysteria, I promise!"

I blew her a kiss from my pink food-chomper concealers and cried, "Nana is right! If we mention our anatomy anymore, a hoard of moderators will descend upon us and tear us apart that-which-walk-on from that-which-you-throw-with!"

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Postby Idzequitch » Mon May 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Italios wrote:"Goodbye, darling Sarah," I said mournfully, putting a hand on her skin supported by her spinal cord and pushing her forward slightly so she almost tripped over her tootsies. I put my finger bunch to my pink teeth concealers and blew her a kiss as she raced away. "We will meet again after the moderation hysteria, I promise!"

I assumed that was an additional source of the moderation hysteria.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
9Axes Results

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon May 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Italios wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I blew her a kiss from my pink food-chomper concealers and cried, "Nana is right! If we mention our anatomy anymore, a hoard of moderators will descend upon us and tear us apart that-which-walk-on from that-which-you-throw-with!"

I say we use haiku to communicate from now on.
Slava Ukraini

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon May 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Gallade wrote:I'm glad Dami lost interest in the site because I can't have him around your dad jokes.

That is a damn shame. There is so much we could teach him!

He was nagged into getting office work as opposed to working from home so he doesn't have as much free time. Poor bastard never saw it coming.

Combat Homelessness

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Mon May 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Idzequitch wrote:

End Scene. I think that's Oscar worthy, don't you?

Totally. We should turn this into a movie, except we'll censor literally any person that comes onscreen. It'll be a hit.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009

Postby Esternial » Mon May 02, 2016 3:34 pm

The Serbian Empire wrote:
Italios wrote:Why thank you, but my name's not Sarah. :p Should see the doctor about my eye, though.
Oh, whatever about the cybering episode. It's always a little taboo to mention genitals, if I blurted out "DICKS!" at school people would stare at me. If you brought them up relating to sex or any other "inappropriate" context, I'm sure for someone, in their eyes, it would seem over PG-13 to them. I can almost guarantee this had nothing to do with recent events.

The recent events make people think everything is rule breaking.

What they did for me was make me annoyed about the OSRS, again.

That thing should be close to an iron-clad legal document.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon May 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Idzequitch wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I assumed that was an additional source of the moderation hysteria.

And then some.
Slava Ukraini

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Mon May 02, 2016 3:37 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:

Let me consult Mrs. Mermania first. Can't go on fucking in private property.

Honestly if those kids were fucking on someone else's private property we wouldn't be in this mess now.

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Mon May 02, 2016 3:37 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Italios wrote:I blew her a kiss from my pink food-chomper concealers and cried, "Nana is right! If we mention our anatomy anymore, a hoard of moderators will descend upon us and tear us apart that-which-walk-on from that-which-you-throw-with!"

I say we use haiku to communicate from now on.

That seems difficult
Although it also seems doable
I shall try my best

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General