NATION

PASSWORD

The Easternal Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Barboneia wrote:Immoren, is that you?

The intrepid Finn you mentioned is not the only one who has the magical power of finding pretty pictures, you know.

this children is what we call a trap, if you know why its funny..... well..... gotya
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Yoite
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Yoite » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:10 pm

I switched my vote to We Are Not TBH, very persuasive campaigning.
<NO PROBLEM IS INSOLUBLE IN ALL CONCEIVABLE CIRCUMSTANCES.> - Cosmic AC

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:*A wild Goofball appears!*

where?

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:13 pm

*yawn* I'm not going to be awake much longer. I got back from Vancouver this morning. I surprised the twins on their way to school. Then I put together all the pieces of an elaborate revenge plot against my older son. It went very well. :)
Life's Short. Munch Tacos.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Lindt-Kinder wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:That is unexpected, therefore it is only logical that you caught us while we were woefully unprepared.

You're just grumpy because I did not vote for you.

Nope! I eat a lot of chocolate. Chocolate releases brain cells that make you happy and de-stresses you. So I'm not grumpy at all!

i thought that was vallium. Call my shrink immeadiately

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:

where?

You're in need of an optometrist.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:

where?

Where you least expect him.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:where?

You're in need of an optometrist.

just had eye surgery, i want a refund.

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Faustian Fantasies
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Faustian Fantasies » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Human beings must perpetually seek happiness, satisfaction, and meaning in the face of a totally indifferent and uncaring universe. April Fools!

Yoite
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Yoite » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:
where?

I'm not sure you want to know where that is.
<NO PROBLEM IS INSOLUBLE IN ALL CONCEIVABLE CIRCUMSTANCES.> - Cosmic AC

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:
where?

your married your not him.

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

your married your not him.

I'm only semi-domesticated. :p

Hunter S. Thompson

Great Feng
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Feng » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:
where?

You're in my Luxury Master Ball Lunatic Goofball Senpai!
You'll be happy, there's tons of food, water, and a luxury penthouse in here!
Do you like it Senpai?

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:your married your not him.

One foot out the door at all times?

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:your married your not him.

i got hit the last time i tried that line.

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:*yawn* I'm not going to be awake much longer. I got back from Vancouver this morning. I surprised the twins on their way to school. Then I put together all the pieces of an elaborate revenge plot against my older son. It went very well. :)

Your family's dynamics may not be like those of other families.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Lindt-Kinder
Attaché

Founded: Jun 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lindt-Kinder » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Lindt-Kinder wrote:Nope! I eat a lot of chocolate. Chocolate releases brain cells that make you happy and de-stresses you. So I'm not grumpy at all!

i thought that was vallium. Call my shrink immeadiately

This works better, and it tastes better too. So chocolate is a win-win.

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Great Feng wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

You're in my Luxury Master Ball Lunatic Goofball Senpai!
Do you like it Senpai?

Though the irony of becoming a literal goofball is not lost on me, I'm afraid I don't think I can get my necessary supply of chaos in here. :unsure:

Hunter S. Thompson

Great Feng
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Feng » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Great Feng wrote:You're in my Luxury Master Ball Lunatic Goofball Senpai!
Do you like it Senpai?

Though the irony of becoming a literal goofball is not lost on me, I'm afraid I don't think I can get my necessary supply of chaos in here. :unsure:

Aww!
*Releases Senpai*
Go! Be free!
*Cries a little*

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Esternial wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

on a bannana peel?

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Esternial wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

Not really. But my wife knows how to pick which battles are worth fighting.

Hunter S. Thompson

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:22 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

i got hit the last time i tried that line.

Perhaps you didn't feed her enough chocolate first.

Hunter S. Thompson

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:22 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:*yawn* I'm not going to be awake much longer. I got back from Vancouver this morning. I surprised the twins on their way to school. Then I put together all the pieces of an elaborate revenge plot against my older son. It went very well. :)

Your family's dynamics may not be like those of other families.

Indeed.

Hunter S. Thompson

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Great Feng wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

Aww!
*Releases Senpai*
Go! Be free!
*Cries a little*

Yay! *flings marshmallows everywhere*

Hunter S. Thompson

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:You're in need of an optometrist.

just had eye surgery, i want a refund.

You should have read the fine print. Your money, it is not yours anymore.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General