NATION

PASSWORD

North Carolina Passes "Anti-LGBT" Bill

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

bill?

yeh
217
29%
neh
431
58%
weh?
42
6%
eh
52
7%
 
Total votes : 742

User avatar
Neutraligon
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 32376
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Wed May 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Northern Freikur wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
1. Who gives a fuck about the safety of trans people, amirite?

2. Reality has a well-known liberal bias, as we all know. So really, the schools are quite centrist when it comes to reality.



1. Read. My. Sig. Then as yourself why I, of all people, would call for something which oppresses people outside the gender binary.

2. What I said was meant as a guideline to distinguish between legitimate identities and transphobic "jokes" like the attack helicopter meme.

3. So, you'd be perfectly fine with this guy in a women's locker room? After all, he was born with a vagina (and most transmen don't opt for bottom surgery due to its inadequacies), so he obviously belongs with fellow vagina owners.

Image

4. Gender isn't biological, its psychological.



Good luck convincing your fellow conservatives to spend tax money on a 3rd restroom in every public building.



1. And? This generation is capable of the same thing.

2. Non sequitur.

3. Fallacy of relative privation.

4. So you have no problem with us being beaten, raped, and/or killed? To say nothing of the fact that you want men in a women's locker room, all the while, screaming and hollering against transwomen in the same room? You make no sense whatsoever.


Allow me to say that you all keep committing Strawman Fallacies.

I never have supported locker room idea.

I'm done with this. People keep misinterpreting my posts, and I see that the only way to preserve common sense, is to drive a rift between it and leftism.

Ok, Now I'm off...

8)



If so many have misinterpreted your posts then maybe you should do a better job of explaining them. Here is your chance. Explain exactly what you mean by the posts you have made.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16007
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed May 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
Northern Freikur wrote:
Crime extends beyond race my friend. I'm not saying that-

Aw never mind, Someone is going to just strawman my argument again...


You have claimed that the choice of restroom should be based on plumbing. We are trying to get you to justify that. We are comparing gender to sex as they are very similar situations. No one claimed that crime does not "extend beyond race." Your argument in this particular case was that nothing should be done about transgender people being raped or assaulted due to their restroom choice because people will be raped and assaulted anyway, or at least that is how your argument sounded.

Wallenburg wrote:That is a terrible argument if that's the one you want to use. Hell, I ended up in the women's bathroom once purely by accident. Zero rapes.


And Des-Bal was not making that argument...Des-Bal was claiming someone else was basically making that claim, which ironically enough, I do not think that person was actually making. I think Des-Bal was misinterpreting what The Void was saying.


To be fair, people have told me I tend to be unclear at times. I prefer Void, by the way, or just 'V' sometimes. Depends on my mood, really.

Anyways, yeah. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough for Des-Bal to understand me... not sure how to clarify, though.

User avatar
Noraika
Minister
 
Posts: 2589
Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Noraika » Wed May 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
Noraika wrote:The problem with that is you had no argument to strawman really. You just essentially just made your claims and just ran off as a "take my word for it ,despite the fact you offered no facts or support for your claims. That being said, despite all evidence going against you, I spider we ought to simply take your word over well established facts eh?


??? How does one spider? :p

I'm out on my mobile right now. Needless to say, I don't use it much for forum posts.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
TRANSEQUALITY~
~ Economic Left -9.38 | Social Libertarian -2.77 ~
~ 93 Equality - 36 Liberty - 50 Stability ~

Democratic Socialism ● Egalitarianism ● Feminism ● LGBT+ rights ● Monarchism ● Social Justice ● Souverainism ● Statism


Pronouns: She/Her ♀️
Pagan and proud! ⛦
Gender and sex aren't the same thing!

User avatar
The Rich Port
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35674
Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rich Port » Wed May 18, 2016 6:05 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
No, there are also women sexual assault convicts out there. They would also likely try to rape FtM transgenders who had the transition and walked into the ladies' room with a penis because we forced them. That's why they should either use the bathroom of their identity in any case, especially when transition is done, or all bathrooms should be made unisex.


So our goal should be to separate the penises and vaginas? Because from what you're saying right now you just can't get them near each other without it being a rape fest.


For once, we can agree.

The bigger logistical nightmare would be more women calling "pervert" or men straight out decking people.

Already, Governor McCrory's answer to this logistical nightmare is... Another logistical nightmare.

The law is simply unenforceable and should be stricken on that merit alone.
LAUGH, AND GROW FAT
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO BURN.
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO LEARN.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE DONE.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE BECOME.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS.
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES.

Tracking | History | Factbook | Dharma
Economic Report | Regional Forum | Political Compass
CAPINTERN | OMSA | OZZY | PACT | APAC
Summary | Vanguard | The Book Of Sue
THE BILLION BIT BRONY
AHAHAHAHA PONY PONY PONY PONYYY


LOVEWHOYOUARE~


User avatar
Neutraligon
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 32376
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Wed May 18, 2016 6:06 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:
You have claimed that the choice of restroom should be based on plumbing. We are trying to get you to justify that. We are comparing gender to sex as they are very similar situations. No one claimed that crime does not "extend beyond race." Your argument in this particular case was that nothing should be done about transgender people being raped or assaulted due to their restroom choice because people will be raped and assaulted anyway, or at least that is how your argument sounded.



And Des-Bal was not making that argument...Des-Bal was claiming someone else was basically making that claim, which ironically enough, I do not think that person was actually making. I think Des-Bal was misinterpreting what The Void was saying.


To be fair, people have told me I tend to be unclear at times. I prefer Void, by the way, or just 'V' sometimes. Depends on my mood, really.

Anyways, yeah. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough for Des-Bal to understand me... not sure how to clarify, though.


Works for me. I can go back and see if I can get the correct interpretation. I mean I think you hold a similar viewpoint as me, which is that unisex restrooms are better for safety reasons regardless of where in the transition someone is (or even regardless of if they are trans since more traffic would help reduce things like assault). If unisex restroom are not a possibility then laws protecting the right for trans people to use the restroom of their choice is an OK alternative, a means of protecting trans individuals from assault as well as helping to ensure their mental health.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
Neutraligon
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 32376
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Wed May 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Noraika wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:
??? How does one spider? :p

I'm out on my mobile right now. Needless to say, I don't use it much for forum posts.


Oh I figured, I just thought I would poke fun.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16007
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed May 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
To be fair, people have told me I tend to be unclear at times. I prefer Void, by the way, or just 'V' sometimes. Depends on my mood, really.

Anyways, yeah. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough for Des-Bal to understand me... not sure how to clarify, though.


Works for me. I can go back and see if I can get the correct interpretation. I mean I think you hold a similar viewpoint as me, which is that unisex restrooms are better for safety reasons regardless of where in the transition someone is (or even regardless of if they are trans since more traffic would help reduce things like assault). If unisex restroom are not a possibility then laws protecting the right for trans people to use the restroom of their choice is an OK alternative, a means of protecting trans individuals from assault as well as helping to ensure their mental health.


Sounds about right, Gon.

User avatar
Renewed Imperial Germany
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6928
Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Renewed Imperial Germany » Wed May 18, 2016 6:09 pm

Northern Freikur wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:
Considering trans people have been assaulted and severely beaten or killed for their restroom choice, you are wrong about it being a first world problem. Second and they had it worse is not a good reason to ignore civil rights issues. Finally, when we desegregated based on race the white majority did not want that. How is desegregating based on gender/sex any different?


If the majority doesn't want it, It doesn't happen. That is how Democracy works.

Don't compare Gender to Race. If I tried to Identify as anything but White, I'd be lynched.


US isn't a democracy. Its a constitutional republic where minorties get rights, regardless of this percieved majority (which you have failed to provide evidence of its existance. Go get polling data.). So, even if the majority wants to take away transpeople's rights (which, until proven otherwise, I will say it doesn't), its irrelevent to the existance of those rights. Hate to burst your transphobic bubble.
Bailey Quinn, Nice ta meet ya! (Female Pronouns Please)
Also known as Harley
NS Stats are not used here.
<3 Alex's NS Wife <3
Normal is a setting on the dryer

User avatar
Des-Bal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28723
Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Des-Bal » Wed May 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Neutraligon wrote:

Umm, that is not the argument I am hearing at all. That particular response was talking about how women are not the only one in danger of being raped (for some reason people tend to focus on mtf in the restroom). No one said the threat only existed after they transitioned. I think you are reading stuff into these posts that do not exist.


The argument was that if a fully transitioned female to male transsexual walked into the women's room "with a penis" They would be raped by "women sexual convicts." By that logic a male to female transsexual who currently has a penis would need to fear rape at the hands of those same "women sexual convicts." Logically switching the rooms they use is just changing whether it's the transitioned or untransitioned parties being raped.
Welcome to the internet, our men are men, our women are men, our children are FBI agents.

Founding Member The Sovereign League

Red Eclipse Executive Slave Traders: Anonymity Guarantee

User avatar
Neutraligon
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 32376
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Wed May 18, 2016 6:17 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:

Umm, that is not the argument I am hearing at all. That particular response was talking about how women are not the only one in danger of being raped (for some reason people tend to focus on mtf in the restroom). No one said the threat only existed after they transitioned. I think you are reading stuff into these posts that do not exist.


The argument was that if a fully transitioned female to male transsexual walked into the women's room "with a penis" They would be raped by "women sexual convicts." By that logic a male to female transsexual who currently has a penis would need to fear rape at the hands of those same "women sexual convicts." Logically switching the rooms they use is just changing whether it's the transitioned or untransitioned parties being raped.


Void seems to have pretty much agreed with me on my interpretation. In this case I believe they were pointing out that woman can and do rape, something many people ignore when it comes to the trans debate, and that ftm are who have already transitioned are in danger when forced to go into the women's room from female rapists who rape men as mtf who are forced to use the men's room from male rapists who rape women. The state of transition matters only in so far as whom the person who is raping them tends to rape.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20335
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Wed May 18, 2016 6:22 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
Wallenburg wrote:That is a terrible argument if that's the one you want to use. Hell, I ended up in the women's bathroom once purely by accident. Zero rapes.

And Des-Bal was not making that argument...Des-Bal was claiming someone else was basically making that claim, which ironically enough, I do not think that person was actually making. I think Des-Bal was misinterpreting what The Void was saying.

I thought that might be the case. That's why I slipped that conditional into there.
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD
Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The East Pacific

User avatar
Neutraligon
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 32376
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Wed May 18, 2016 6:25 pm

I still am trying to understand how this bill would work considering the number of females who use the men's room when the line to the women's room is too long.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
Des-Bal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28723
Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Des-Bal » Wed May 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
Void seems to have pretty much agreed with me on my interpretation. In this case I believe they were pointing out that woman can and do rape, something many people ignore when it comes to the trans debate, and that ftm are who have already transitioned are in danger when forced to go into the women's room from female rapists who rape men as mtf who are forced to use the men's room from male rapists who rape women. The state of transition matters only in so far as whom the person who is raping them tends to rape.


So the entire argument comes down to the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual rapists with the added factor of whether or not they determine victims based on gender identity or genital configuration?
Welcome to the internet, our men are men, our women are men, our children are FBI agents.

Founding Member The Sovereign League

Red Eclipse Executive Slave Traders: Anonymity Guarantee

User avatar
Neutraligon
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 32376
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Wed May 18, 2016 6:35 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:
Void seems to have pretty much agreed with me on my interpretation. In this case I believe they were pointing out that woman can and do rape, something many people ignore when it comes to the trans debate, and that ftm are who have already transitioned are in danger when forced to go into the women's room from female rapists who rape men as mtf who are forced to use the men's room from male rapists who rape women. The state of transition matters only in so far as whom the person who is raping them tends to rape.


So the entire argument comes down to the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual rapists with the added factor of whether or not they determine victims based on gender identity or genital configuration?


No, the argument was the unisex restrooms are better for people in general, but barring that allowing trans people to choose their restroom (which would most likely be the restroom of their gender presentation) would be best as far as safety was concerned for trans people. Considering that the assaults and the such are based on gender presentation rather than sex or gender if restrictions must be in place (no idea why) then gender presentation may be the best way to segregate toilets as far as trans safety is concerned.
Last edited by Neutraligon on Wed May 18, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
The Rich Port
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35674
Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rich Port » Wed May 18, 2016 6:41 pm

Neutraligon wrote:I still am trying to understand how this bill would work considering the number of females who use the men's room when the line to the women's room is too long.


It would not work. /thread

I believe that the logistical nightmare caused by any attempts to enforce this law has been plenty discussed.
LAUGH, AND GROW FAT
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO BURN.
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO LEARN.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE DONE.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE BECOME.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS.
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES.

Tracking | History | Factbook | Dharma
Economic Report | Regional Forum | Political Compass
CAPINTERN | OMSA | OZZY | PACT | APAC
Summary | Vanguard | The Book Of Sue
THE BILLION BIT BRONY
AHAHAHAHA PONY PONY PONY PONYYY


LOVEWHOYOUARE~


User avatar
Neutraligon
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 32376
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Wed May 18, 2016 6:45 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:I still am trying to understand how this bill would work considering the number of females who use the men's room when the line to the women's room is too long.


It would not work. /thread

I believe that the logistical nightmare caused by any attempts to enforce this law has been plenty discussed.


It just seems to me the law makers didn't think when they made this bill.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
The Rich Port
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35674
Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rich Port » Wed May 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:
It would not work. /thread

I believe that the logistical nightmare caused by any attempts to enforce this law has been plenty discussed.


It just seems to me the law makers didn't think when they made this bill.


THEY DIDN'T THINK
LAUGH, AND GROW FAT
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO BURN.
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO LEARN.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE DONE.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE BECOME.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS.
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES.

Tracking | History | Factbook | Dharma
Economic Report | Regional Forum | Political Compass
CAPINTERN | OMSA | OZZY | PACT | APAC
Summary | Vanguard | The Book Of Sue
THE BILLION BIT BRONY
AHAHAHAHA PONY PONY PONY PONYYY


LOVEWHOYOUARE~


User avatar
Des-Bal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28723
Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Des-Bal » Wed May 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
No, the argument was the unisex restrooms are better for people in general, but barring that allowing trans people to choose their restroom (which would most likely be the restroom of their gender presentation) would be best as far as safety was concerned for trans people. Considering that the assaults and the such are based on gender presentation rather than sex or gender if restrictions must be in place (no idea why) then gender presentation may be the best way to segregate toilets as far as trans safety is concerned.


1. If safety is an issue why does that issue disappear when we have unisex restrooms. By the logic you are presenting it just opens a larger class of people up for rape.
2. So rapists are not at all interested in the genitals of their victims?
Welcome to the internet, our men are men, our women are men, our children are FBI agents.

Founding Member The Sovereign League

Red Eclipse Executive Slave Traders: Anonymity Guarantee

User avatar
The Rich Port
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35674
Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rich Port » Wed May 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:
No, the argument was the unisex restrooms are better for people in general, but barring that allowing trans people to choose their restroom (which would most likely be the restroom of their gender presentation) would be best as far as safety was concerned for trans people. Considering that the assaults and the such are based on gender presentation rather than sex or gender if restrictions must be in place (no idea why) then gender presentation may be the best way to segregate toilets as far as trans safety is concerned.


2. So rapists are not at all interested in the genitals of their victims?


Well... No.

Rape is rarely about sexual lust.

It is about anger and domination.

Though I suppose it would have minor impacts on someone who would rape's train of logic, no, it sometimes doesn't matter at all.

A good example is prison rape.
LAUGH, AND GROW FAT
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO BURN.
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO LEARN.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE DONE.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE BECOME.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS.
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES.

Tracking | History | Factbook | Dharma
Economic Report | Regional Forum | Political Compass
CAPINTERN | OMSA | OZZY | PACT | APAC
Summary | Vanguard | The Book Of Sue
THE BILLION BIT BRONY
AHAHAHAHA PONY PONY PONY PONYYY


LOVEWHOYOUARE~


User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20335
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Wed May 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:
No, the argument was the unisex restrooms are better for people in general, but barring that allowing trans people to choose their restroom (which would most likely be the restroom of their gender presentation) would be best as far as safety was concerned for trans people. Considering that the assaults and the such are based on gender presentation rather than sex or gender if restrictions must be in place (no idea why) then gender presentation may be the best way to segregate toilets as far as trans safety is concerned.


1. If safety is an issue why does that issue disappear when we have unisex restrooms. By the logic you are presenting it just opens a larger class of people up for rape.
2. So rapists are not at all interested in the genitals of their victims?

1. And you also open up a larger class of people to come in and stop it. Twice as much traffic,
2. Oftentimes, no. That's why you have heterosexual men who rape other men.
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD
Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The East Pacific

User avatar
Des-Bal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28723
Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Des-Bal » Wed May 18, 2016 6:53 pm

The Rich Port wrote:Well... No.

Rape is rarely about sexual lust.

It is about anger and domination.

Though I suppose it would have minor impacts on someone who would rape's train of logic, no, it sometimes doesn't matter at all.

A good example is prison rape.


Prison rape is a great example of rape that doesn't involve gender presentation which torpedoes the whole fucking thing. At this point we're just talking about bathroom rapists on the prowl for warm bodies and it's turning me off the idea of bathrooms altogether.
Welcome to the internet, our men are men, our women are men, our children are FBI agents.

Founding Member The Sovereign League

Red Eclipse Executive Slave Traders: Anonymity Guarantee

User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20335
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Wed May 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:Well... No.

Rape is rarely about sexual lust.

It is about anger and domination.

Though I suppose it would have minor impacts on someone who would rape's train of logic, no, it sometimes doesn't matter at all.

A good example is prison rape.


Prison rape is a great example of rape that doesn't involve gender presentation which torpedoes the whole fucking thing. At this point we're just talking about bathroom rapists on the prowl for warm bodies and it's turning me off the idea of bathrooms altogether.

WE NEED TO BAN BATHROOMS! THINK OF THE CHILDREN! :p
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD
Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The East Pacific

User avatar
Des-Bal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28723
Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Des-Bal » Wed May 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Wallenburg wrote:1. And you also open up a larger class of people to come in and stop it. Twice as much traffic,
2. Oftentimes, no. That's why you have heterosexual men who rape other men.


1. True, it's why I support it.
2. So the likelihood of rapes should not be influenced by whatever we do with this whole damn mess?
Welcome to the internet, our men are men, our women are men, our children are FBI agents.

Founding Member The Sovereign League

Red Eclipse Executive Slave Traders: Anonymity Guarantee

User avatar
Des-Bal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28723
Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Des-Bal » Wed May 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Wallenburg wrote:WE NEED TO BAN BATHROOMS! THINK OF THE CHILDREN! :p


Precisely the absurdity I'm highlighting.
Welcome to the internet, our men are men, our women are men, our children are FBI agents.

Founding Member The Sovereign League

Red Eclipse Executive Slave Traders: Anonymity Guarantee

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 101151
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Wed May 18, 2016 6:57 pm

Northern Freikur wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
Not how it works. A woman is a woman when she identifies as such. A man is a man when he identifies as such. The transition surgery isn't always perfect or done well, not everyone can afford it, and sometimes changing birth records takes a long time. So, bathroom signs shouldn't matter; we should have unisex bathrooms, but if we're going to keep it segregated, let people who identify as women use the correct bathroom - the women's room - and let people who identify as men do the same.


So you say that I can "identify" as a Woman at any time, for any reason, and then identify as "Man" again? I'm going to steal the regressive liberal "Get Educated" term. If you need to look up the definition of "man" and "woman", there is the Internet, and there are dictionaries.

I will also bring up my AH64 argument.

*** Warned for trolling. ***
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alstrotzka, Arachkya, Arumdaum, Asherahan, Dresderstan, Galloism, Gormwood, Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum, Hirota, Kiruri, Libertas Omnium Maximus, Lost Memories, Miami Shores, Nea Byzantia, Necroghastia, Ngelmish, Samadhi, Shrillland, Tarsonis, Telconi, The New California Republic, Totenborg, Vassenor, Xuloqoia

Advertisement

Remove ads