NATION

PASSWORD

Swedish Liberals want to legalise necrophilia and incest

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Shamhnan Insir
Minister
 
Posts: 2595
Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:00 pm

As much as I'd want to go "meh, do whatever the hell you like but don't come crying to me with your three eyed children and your dick falling off", I'm going to say it should probably not be legalized.

The first and most obvious reason, is that Sweden is a very cold country and therefore attempting to shag a corpse might mean you end up stuck to/in it.
I also like to think that in a civilised circumstance we'd have a bit more respect for the dead.

As for incest, there should be a line drawn somewhere to minimize genetic risk in the population. Legalising it would be a wrong move.
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of humanity.
Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

User avatar
Hjallaland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 363
Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hjallaland » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Shofercia wrote:
Pommerstan wrote:
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... enior.html
Since it is from the Daily Mail I shall post from swedish mainstream media because it was the only english source I could find: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22305329.ab

I personally do not agree with this and think it is to bit far. So, what the NSG audience say about this proposal? Should necropfilia and incest be legalised?


Doesn't incest cause numerous diseases? But hey, if they want to use Dark Age "science" and call it a "new way of thinking", let them. We should probably tell them that dragons exist, and the only way to prevent a dragon from eating you is to throw a bacteria ridden pig carcass into a well and then drink from the well. We should call it "a very new way of thinking". Or just move them to Flint, Michigan.


In what way would incest cause diseases? Does sexual contact cause diseases? Aside from pregnancies and STD's, no. So unless you want to question sex in general, there isn't any real problem.

User avatar
Coalition of Minor Planets
Diplomat
 
Posts: 604
Founded: Jan 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalition of Minor Planets » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Hyggemata wrote:
Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:
Which, if you had bothered to pay attention, has nothing to do with my statement. Giving consent while unconscious has exactly nothing to do with any of the arguments. You seem steadfastly intend on diverting towards irrelevancies.

So you don't think the integrity of a dead body, if not important to the dead person (whose legal interest may or may not be protected), is equally unimportant to survivors?

Let's drop the language questions, because that is evolving in a direction that is actually irrelevant to this thread. All that you (pl.) need to know about all my previous posts (and consider all of them withdrawn at this point and replaced with this one) is that I attempt to illustrate the legal relationships between the parties involved. If you don't find a legal argument, then don't argue with me. Let my post dangle in the air, or something. My opinion about necrophilia comes nowhere into this discussion; my opinion about the legal implications of abolishing the specific clause in the Swedish criminal code, however, is exactly what I have been stating.


The issue at hand isn't current law, but the direction of the law in the future.

Hyggemata wrote:
Unfortunately, you also refuse to answer a question that you have yet to answer. Reading your mind has nothing to do with it. I only read your posts. If you don't post what you mean.....well that is firmly on you.


I post what I mean, but what I mean is not necessarily what I think to be right or correct. I can mean what other people think.


If you intentionally present someone else's opinion as your own, then that is clearly on you.

Hyggemata wrote:
Allow me to ask you an even easier question: do you want such sex acts to be illegal or legal?

I take no position. If the Swedes make it legal, so be it. If they don't, so be it. I'm not Swedish; I don't intend to become Swedish in the near future. In fact, I will rule out immigrating to Sweden in the near future because they already have enough refugees seeking their help. If I don't go to Sweden, perhaps they can take in another refugee. I don't care about this minute detail in their legal system. I care about making intricate arguments about their laws.


So you are intent on avoiding the question. I didn't ask you anything about Sweden.

User avatar
Gauthier
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52887
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Allanea wrote:
Arioslavia wrote:Disgusting and disgraceful. But Sweden is heading towards cultural suicide for a long time so no surprise :p


People have been predicting Swedish Cultural Suicide for literally as long as I can remember doing political debate on the Internet.


It's to the point someone puts cuckold porn on the internet and half the people who see it will assume it's a documentary on Sweden.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

User avatar
Hjallaland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 363
Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hjallaland » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Shamhnan Insir wrote:As much as I'd want to go "meh, do whatever the hell you like but don't come crying to me with your three eyed children and your dick falling off", I'm going to say it should probably not be legalized.

The first and most obvious reason, is that Sweden is a very cold country and therefore attempting to shag a corpse might mean you end up stuck to/in it.
I also like to think that in a civilised circumstance we'd have a bit more respect for the dead.

As for incest, there should be a line drawn somewhere to minimize genetic risk in the population. Legalising it would be a wrong move.


Because necrophilia only takes place in the winter and outdoors... Necrophiles aren't some strange nephews of werewolves you know, they're normal people just like you and me, they just like shagging corpses.

As for the respect part, as stated in the OP, the dead person should give a written consent before his/her death, which in my view would be enough.

The last part is just a matter of education, nothing more and nothing less. We shouldn't ban things because a minority doesn't get it.

User avatar
Gauthier
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52887
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Hjallaland wrote:
Shamhnan Insir wrote:As much as I'd want to go "meh, do whatever the hell you like but don't come crying to me with your three eyed children and your dick falling off", I'm going to say it should probably not be legalized.

The first and most obvious reason, is that Sweden is a very cold country and therefore attempting to shag a corpse might mean you end up stuck to/in it.
I also like to think that in a civilised circumstance we'd have a bit more respect for the dead.

As for incest, there should be a line drawn somewhere to minimize genetic risk in the population. Legalising it would be a wrong move.


Because necrophilia only takes place in the winter and outdoors... Necrophiles aren't some strange nephews of werewolves you know, they're normal people just like you and me, they just like shagging corpses.

As for the respect part, as stated in the OP, the dead person should give a written consent before his/her death, which in my view would be enough.

The last part is just a matter of education, nothing more and nothing less. We shouldn't ban things because a minority doesn't get it.


If I shag someone or something, I prefer to know if it's enjoying it.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

User avatar
Coalition of Minor Planets
Diplomat
 
Posts: 604
Founded: Jan 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalition of Minor Planets » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Shamhnan Insir wrote:As much as I'd want to go "meh, do whatever the hell you like but don't come crying to me with your three eyed children and your dick falling off", I'm going to say it should probably not be legalized.

The first and most obvious reason, is that Sweden is a very cold country and therefore attempting to shag a corpse might mean you end up stuck to/in it.
I also like to think that in a civilised circumstance we'd have a bit more respect for the dead.

As for incest, there should be a line drawn somewhere to minimize genetic risk in the population. Legalising it would be a wrong move.


So age limits on sex? And those carrying genes for significant health problems prohibited from having sex?

User avatar
Coalition of Minor Planets
Diplomat
 
Posts: 604
Founded: Jan 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalition of Minor Planets » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Latlandia wrote:
Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:
Yay straw man to avoid answering a valid question! :clap: :clap: :clap:

fail for you, dude...Seems like you haven`t read the thread, cause my solutions for this are at this page, look up.


How is your fondness for straw men a failure on my part?

I read the thread...how does your halfhearted attempt to change course in a post you didn't even post until after I started responding imply that I didn't read before responding?

Forced labor to offset some of the costs of imprisonment still harms the economy in comparison to them just having normal jobs and NOT needing to fund guards, jails, courts, etc.

So any chance you'll answer the valid question?
Last edited by Coalition of Minor Planets on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 153111
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Hjallaland wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Obviously it's cruel to animals. But why are you asking? Your assertion that people will support bestiality has been shown wrong. Indeed, as far as I can recall only one poster has ever supported legalising bestiality, and he was fucking his cat and isn't welcome here any more, in no small part, I imagine, because he kept going on about how he was fucking his cat.


Should it still be legal if it wasn't curel to animals? Just asking as last time i checked cats aren't exactly popular when talking about bestiality. In fact, most popular are dogs and horses and they (mostly dogs) jump upon their partner themselves.
Sure there should be strict rules regarding the rights of an animal in terms of bestiality but in general it certainly doesn't have to be cruel towards the animals.

That's two, then.


Shofercia wrote:
Pommerstan wrote:
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... enior.html
Since it is from the Daily Mail I shall post from swedish mainstream media because it was the only english source I could find: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22305329.ab

I personally do not agree with this and think it is to bit far. So, what the NSG audience say about this proposal? Should necropfilia and incest be legalised?


Doesn't incest cause numerous diseases? But hey, if they want to use Dark Age "science" and call it a "new way of thinking", let them. We should probably tell them that dragons exist, and the only way to prevent a dragon from eating you is to throw a bacteria ridden pig carcass into a well and then drink from the well. We should call it "a very new way of thinking". Or just move them to Flint, Michigan.

Incest doesn't cause diseases.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Regular Thorough Handwashing For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Mask Wearing That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Social Distancing

no war but class war
He/Him

User avatar
Shamhnan Insir
Minister
 
Posts: 2595
Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:15 pm

Hjallaland wrote:
Shamhnan Insir wrote:As much as I'd want to go "meh, do whatever the hell you like but don't come crying to me with your three eyed children and your dick falling off", I'm going to say it should probably not be legalized.

The first and most obvious reason, is that Sweden is a very cold country and therefore attempting to shag a corpse might mean you end up stuck to/in it.
I also like to think that in a civilised circumstance we'd have a bit more respect for the dead.

As for incest, there should be a line drawn somewhere to minimize genetic risk in the population. Legalising it would be a wrong move.


Because necrophilia only takes place in the winter and outdoors... Necrophiles aren't some strange nephews of werewolves you know, they're normal people just like you and me, they just like shagging corpses.

As for the respect part, as stated in the OP, the dead person should give a written consent before his/her death, which in my view would be enough.

The last part is just a matter of education, nothing more and nothing less. We shouldn't ban things because a minority doesn't get it.

It's a corpse, if you keep that in the house, its going to; stink, leave stains and possibly get chewed by pets. Therefore outdoors is probably a better bet.

We educate kids to death about sex and protection, and still we have high rates of youth and teenage pregnancy. Besides accidents happen at the best of times anyway so education is moot.
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of humanity.
Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

User avatar
Shamhnan Insir
Minister
 
Posts: 2595
Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:
Shamhnan Insir wrote:As much as I'd want to go "meh, do whatever the hell you like but don't come crying to me with your three eyed children and your dick falling off", I'm going to say it should probably not be legalized.

The first and most obvious reason, is that Sweden is a very cold country and therefore attempting to shag a corpse might mean you end up stuck to/in it.
I also like to think that in a civilised circumstance we'd have a bit more respect for the dead.

As for incest, there should be a line drawn somewhere to minimize genetic risk in the population. Legalising it would be a wrong move.


So age limits on sex? And those carrying genes for significant health problems prohibited from having sex?

Where do I mention anything about age limits?
Many carry genetic health concerns and never know about it. There is always a chance of transferal to any offspring. However, incest is more than likely to lead to health problems, that's why it's such a danger. You'd like for there to be more genetic illness in the world?
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of humanity.
Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

User avatar
South East Europe
Senator
 
Posts: 3993
Founded: Dec 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby South East Europe » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Incest tends to cause more likelihood of a virus to spread and increase the risk of children being born with serious medical conditions, so it most certainly does harm people. This is not liberalism, this is insanity. Necrophilia not only increases the risk of disease and infection of those involved in it but it can also cause an increase in epidemics, depending on what the person died of. In my honest opinion, anyone who is this crazy needs to be institutionalized.
I'm a transgirl in her mid-twenties with multiple disabilities, my name is Maria and my pronouns are female ones.

User avatar
Latlandia
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: Nov 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Latlandia » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:25 pm

Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:
Latlandia wrote:fail for you, dude...Seems like you haven`t read the thread, cause my solutions for this are at this page, look up.


How is your fondness for straw men a failure on my part?

I mean, you didn't see I gave my actual answer later. But whatever- I'm tired of this thread, and I've shared my thoughts on this. I've said and explained what I wanted to, so I don't see the reason to stay on this thread.
*PEACE* *Anti-War* *Anti-Communism* *Absolute Power* *Nationalist* *Anti-Nazism* *Social Equality*

User avatar
Latlandia
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: Nov 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Latlandia » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Shamhnan Insir wrote:As much as I'd want to go "meh, do whatever the hell you like but don't come crying to me with your three eyed children and your dick falling off", I'm going to say it should probably not be legalized.

The first and most obvious reason, is that Sweden is a very cold country and therefore attempting to shag a corpse might mean you end up stuck to/in it.
I also like to think that in a civilised circumstance we'd have a bit more respect for the dead.

As for incest, there should be a line drawn somewhere to minimize genetic risk in the population. Legalising it would be a wrong move.

One last thing I'd like to point out- Sweden is not very cold. Most people live in tge south part, where the capital is located also. It's not continental climate there, so not much colder than the average Europe, except if you live far up north.
*PEACE* *Anti-War* *Anti-Communism* *Absolute Power* *Nationalist* *Anti-Nazism* *Social Equality*

User avatar
Shofercia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31339
Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Hjallaland wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Doesn't incest cause numerous diseases? But hey, if they want to use Dark Age "science" and call it a "new way of thinking", let them. We should probably tell them that dragons exist, and the only way to prevent a dragon from eating you is to throw a bacteria ridden pig carcass into a well and then drink from the well. We should call it "a very new way of thinking". Or just move them to Flint, Michigan.


In what way would incest cause diseases? Does sexual contact cause diseases? Aside from pregnancies and STD's, no. So unless you want to question sex in general, there isn't any real problem.


While sexual act itself doesn't cause diseases, inbreeding does: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreedin ... _disorders

But hey, if people want to fuck their siblings and it's all consensual, they should go for it. In my book it's kind of utterly pathetic that you cannot find someone other than your siblings to fuck you, but to each their own. After all, there's only 7 billion people in the World, finding someone is indeed a very tough task. Maybe those who are failures at finding someone, can also fuck dead people. I guess that's the new "thinking forward".

So sure, X can do both of those activities, but if X does, then perhaps, just perhaps, X shouldn't act all stunned when most of the people look at X as an utter failure. Or is looking at someone in a mean way now a crime?
Last edited by Shofercia on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

User avatar
Coalition of Minor Planets
Diplomat
 
Posts: 604
Founded: Jan 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalition of Minor Planets » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Shamhnan Insir wrote:
Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:
So age limits on sex? And those carrying genes for significant health problems prohibited from having sex?

Where do I mention anything about age limits?
Many carry genetic health concerns and never know about it. There is always a chance of transferal to any offspring. However, incest is more than likely to lead to health problems, that's why it's such a danger. You'd like for there to be more genetic illness in the world?


For your argument to be consistent, if you want to ban the activity at lower risk of passing on genetic problems based on that risk, then you'd have to ban the higher risk activity. Many people are much more likely to pass on genetic problems with anyone than most people could ever manage with a sibling.

How could two males, two females, or infertile people ever conceive anyway? Would you leave it legal for any instances with no possibility of pregnancy?

So, yes or no: would you ban people with genetic problems (which they have a significant chance of passing to any offspring) from having sex?

User avatar
Coalition of Minor Planets
Diplomat
 
Posts: 604
Founded: Jan 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalition of Minor Planets » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:40 pm

Latlandia wrote:
Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:
How is your fondness for straw men a failure on my part?

I mean, you didn't see I gave my actual answer later. But whatever- I'm tired of this thread, and I've shared my thoughts on this. I've said and explained what I wanted to, so I don't see the reason to stay on this thread.


You didn't answer the question, just as you haven't answered mine....or apparently ever bothered to read my whole post, since you only quoted (and pretended to address) part of it.

User avatar
Coalition of Minor Planets
Diplomat
 
Posts: 604
Founded: Jan 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalition of Minor Planets » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:43 pm

South East Europe wrote:Incest tends to cause more likelihood of a virus to spread and increase the risk of children being born with serious medical conditions, so it most certainly does harm people. This is not liberalism, this is insanity. Necrophilia not only increases the risk of disease and infection of those involved in it but it can also cause an increase in epidemics, depending on what the person died of. In my honest opinion, anyone who is this crazy needs to be institutionalized.


Actually, the risk of disease and infection is greatly lessened in many cases. Many of those things you worry about people catching cannot sustain themselves for long in a dead host.

User avatar
Aelex
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11398
Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:That is incorrect. If something is not prohibited by law, then it is legal.

You're just describing legal, but then portraying it as somehow between legal and illegal

No. It's a state called "vide juridique" (the only translation of which I find is "loophole" but this term isn't really accurate) where the said action is never accepted nor forbidden by the law. It isn't legal. It isn't illegal neither. It is a grey area.
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

User avatar
Lamaredia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1546
Founded: May 25, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lamaredia » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Shamhnan Insir wrote:
Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:
So age limits on sex? And those carrying genes for significant health problems prohibited from having sex?

Where do I mention anything about age limits?
Many carry genetic health concerns and never know about it. There is always a chance of transferal to any offspring. However, incest is more than likely to lead to health problems, that's why it's such a danger. You'd like for there to be more genetic illness in the world?

The prevalence of hereditary diseases in incestual children is about the same level as if a couple that are over 40 years old getting a child.
Currently representing the SLP/R, Leading to a brighter future, in the NS Parliament RP as Representative Jonas Trägårdh Apelstierna.

Currently a co-admin of the NS Parliament RP

Political compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59

Result


Political test = Social Democrat
Cosmopolitan – 15%
Communistic - 44%
Anarchistic - 28%
Visionary - 50%
Secular - 53%
Pacifist - 12%
Anthropocentric– 16%

Result


Socio-Economic Ideology = Social Democracy
Social Democracy = 100%
Democratic Socialism = 83%
Anarchism 58%


Result
Last edited by Lamaredia on Fri June 07, 2019 1:05 AM, edited 52 times in total.

User avatar
Hyggemata
Diplomat
 
Posts: 873
Founded: Oct 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyggemata » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:
Hyggemata wrote:So you don't think the integrity of a dead body, if not important to the dead person (whose legal interest may or may not be protected), is equally unimportant to survivors?

Let's drop the language questions, because that is evolving in a direction that is actually irrelevant to this thread. All that you (pl.) need to know about all my previous posts (and consider all of them withdrawn at this point and replaced with this one) is that I attempt to illustrate the legal relationships between the parties involved. If you don't find a legal argument, then don't argue with me. Let my post dangle in the air, or something. My opinion about necrophilia comes nowhere into this discussion; my opinion about the legal implications of abolishing the specific clause in the Swedish criminal code, however, is exactly what I have been stating.


The issue at hand isn't current law, but the direction of the law in the future.


Well, I am talking about the laws as it stands now and as it will stand when the article prohibiting necrophilia becomes repealed.

Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:
Hyggemata wrote:
I post what I mean, but what I mean is not necessarily what I think to be right or correct. I can mean what other people think.


If you intentionally present someone else's opinion as your own, then that is clearly on you.

And what are you going to do to me for that? I didn't force you to address my arguments.

Coalition of Minor Planets wrote:
Hyggemata wrote:I take no position. If the Swedes make it legal, so be it. If they don't, so be it. I'm not Swedish; I don't intend to become Swedish in the near future. In fact, I will rule out immigrating to Sweden in the near future because they already have enough refugees seeking their help. If I don't go to Sweden, perhaps they can take in another refugee. I don't care about this minute detail in their legal system. I care about making intricate arguments about their laws.


So you are intent on avoiding the question. I didn't ask you anything about Sweden.

Yes, I intend to avoid that question. Nowhere in the OP am I restricted to taking either a supportive or opposite position to legalization. I'm only arguing about the state of the law now and as it shall be when it is amended, that's all.
Conservative logic: every slope is a slippery slope.
Liberal logic: climb every mountain; ford every stream.
Washington Resistance Army wrote:Fuck the common good

User avatar
Republic of Canador
Minister
 
Posts: 2467
Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Canador » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:49 pm

Visegradian Poland wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
Yeah it's gross. Still, why not?


Because it's gross.

So are green beans

Hell let's ban those
Ideologically a Voluntaryist Anarcho Capitalist
Anti Globalist Anti Nationalist Anti Socialist

MUH ROADS

Use male or female pronouns. I don't give a shit.
It's Kanadorika, not Canador

THE PARTY SEES ALL, KNOWS ALL, DESTROYS ALL
What happens when a paranoid, murderous psychopath rules over a nation with absolute power and kills anyone seen as "corrupted"? Kanadorika
What the critics are saying about Kanadorika:
Lichian wrote:Don't go. Stay at home. If forced to go, pray that you don't mess up. Pray that the government doesn't see you. And pray that you don't just end up getting shot for fun.

User avatar
Gauthier
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52887
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Republic of Canador wrote:
Visegradian Poland wrote:
Because it's gross.

So are green beans

Hell let's ban those


And somewhere on the Internet... there's video of someone shagging green beans.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

User avatar
Basseemia
Minister
 
Posts: 2226
Founded: Sep 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Basseemia » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Im perfectly fine with necrophilia (not for myself of course). If you find it gross then don't do it. But theyre not hurting anyone since you can't have kids with someone who's dead and direct, recorded consent would be given in order to do it legally.

With incest, no. We don't need that infesting our gene pool. If you were to make it legal its obvious they would have kids and theres no way to regulate them not popping out inbreds. Get all the girls' tubes tied? Yeah that will work.
leftist. radical tree hugger. aries.
Name: Ramona
Political Affiliation: Leftist
Ethnicity: Palestinian/Egyptian
Likes: Socialism, UBI, Armed revolution against the United States government
Dislikes: Capitalism, America, Western Imperialism, Neocolonialism, Military-Industrial Complex

Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.87

User avatar
Basseemia
Minister
 
Posts: 2226
Founded: Sep 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Basseemia » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Republic of Canador wrote:
Visegradian Poland wrote:
Because it's gross.

So are green beans

Hell let's ban those

stfu green beans are delicious
leftist. radical tree hugger. aries.
Name: Ramona
Political Affiliation: Leftist
Ethnicity: Palestinian/Egyptian
Likes: Socialism, UBI, Armed revolution against the United States government
Dislikes: Capitalism, America, Western Imperialism, Neocolonialism, Military-Industrial Complex

Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.87

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 95X, Alcala-Cordel, American Legionaries, American Rockies, Araznan, Atlantic Isles, Black Raven Movement, Communal concils, Drongonia, Duvniask, Engelfeld, Esternial, Fartsniffage, Forentica, Google [Bot], Grinning Dragon, Hiyzis, Jewish Underground State, LadyMonarch, Leonick, Mets Hayk, Mountaintop Ducks, Northern Seleucia, Shrillland, Spirit of Hope, Stellar Colonies, The Nippon Teikoku, Thermodolia, Uiiop, Vassenor, Washington Resistance Army, Wintercrest Founder, Xind

Advertisement

Remove ads