NATION

PASSWORD

Swedish Liberals want to legalise necrophilia and incest

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gim
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Quokkastan wrote:
Gim wrote:
Some people might feel uneasy around people?

That would require an additional piece of legislation mandating that everyone walk around with a big sign over their head advertising their sexual interests.

Of course, these are Swedes we're talking about. They're already so uneasy that they can't even talk to each other. Something like that might actually break the tension, and usher in a golden age of fetish-based discourse.

Well, we can't have people wearing signs. However, we can't have people having intimate and bodily contact with those who have had the same type of contact with their own family members and the dead. It has not only ethical impact, but also medical and psychological impact.

About the bold part of my quote, have you met all of Swedish people?
All You Need to Know about Gim
Male, 17, Protestant Christian, British

Quokkastan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Quokkastan » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:54 pm

Gim wrote:
Quokkastan wrote:That would require an additional piece of legislation mandating that everyone walk around with a big sign over their head advertising their sexual interests.

Of course, these are Swedes we're talking about. They're already so uneasy that they can't even talk to each other. Something like that might actually break the tension, and usher in a golden age of fetish-based discourse.

Well, we can't have people wearing signs. However, we can't have people having intimate and bodily contact with those who have had the same type of contact with their own family members and the dead. It has not only ethical impact, but also medical and psychological impact.

About the bold part of my quote, have you met all of Swedish people?

Yes. I have personally met all Swedish people. That is the clear implication of my words.

I'm struggling to make sense of what you're saying. Are you suggesting that if I hook up with a girl who once slept with her cousin, that it would taint me ethically, medically, and psychologically?

Because I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be any different then sleeping with anyone else.
Give us this day our daily thread.
And forgive us our flames, as we forgive those who flame against us.
And lead us not into trolling, but deliver us from spambots.
For thine is the website, and the novels, and the glory. Forever and ever.
In Violent's name we pray. Submit.

Gim
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:57 pm

Quokkastan wrote:Yes. I have personally met all Swedish people. That is the clear implication of my words.

I'm sure there are Swedish people who are not uneasy.

I'm struggling to make sense of what you're saying. Are you suggesting that if I hook up with a girl who once slept with her cousin, that it would taint me ethically, medically, and psychologically?

Because I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be any different then sleeping with anyone else.

Ethical reasons, because the incest or necrophiliac might be violating the law or codes of his or her religion or sect.
Medical reasons, for occurrence of disease on future generations or himself or herself.
Psychological reasons, for feeling extremely uneasy and traumatized by such an extreme act: After sleeping, he or she might think: "Aaahhh, what have I done?"

Those reasons are common sense, I think.

Quokkastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Quokkastan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:17 am

Gim wrote:
Quokkastan wrote:Yes. I have personally met all Swedish people. That is the clear implication of my words.

I'm sure there are Swedish people who are not uneasy.

Those are called "Danes."

Ethical reasons, because the incest or necrophiliac might be violating the law or codes of his or her religion or sect.

Or they might not be.

Medical reasons, for occurrence of disease on future generations or himself or herself.

You know, as weird as it sounds, necrophilia is probably safer then normal sex overall. Viral infections are the ones that are hardest to get rid of, and they require a living host to survive.

Psychological reasons, for feeling extremely uneasy and traumatized by such an extreme act: After sleeping, he or she might think: "Aaahhh, what have I done?"

I don't know about you, but I can't see myself accidentally sleeping with a corpse. I'm pretty sure if you ever find yourself doing that, it's something you've been planning for a while.

Those reasons are common sense, I think.

I am increasingly unimpressed with what you think.

Gim
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:19 am

Quokkastan wrote:Those are called "Danes."

:roll:

You know, as weird as it sounds, necrophilia is probably safer then normal sex overall. Viral infections are the ones that are hardest to get rid of, and they require a living host to survive.

It's disrespect for the dead. An ethical issue.

I don't know about you, but I can't see myself accidentally sleeping with a corpse. I'm pretty sure if you ever find yourself doing that, it's something you've been planning for a while.

I'm not talking about accidental events. I'm talking about the aftereffect.

Well, I'm sure there are always the unconventional, also known as the minority.

Rossene
Attaché

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rossene » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:22 am

Placeholder text.
Last edited by Rossene on Fri May 20, 2016 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quokkastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Quokkastan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:27 am

Gim wrote:

It's disrespect for the dead. An ethical issue.

Well you said it was a medical issue, so make up your mind.

I guess if they're a necrophiliac into S&M or something. Sex isn't inherently disrespectful, and so long as the deceased gave consent ahead of time, I don't see what the issue is.

I'm not talking about accidental events. I'm talking about the aftereffect.

And I'm saying that nobody finds themselves in engaged in coitus with a lifeless body without having already gone through a long process of self-reflection to get there.

But what's your point? That could potentially happen with anything. I could find myself traumatized after having let a girl finger my asshole, does that mean that buttplay has to be off the table for everyone?

Well, I'm sure there are always the unconventional, also known as the minority.

And people who feel the need to repress the minority for no adequately justified reason betray their insecurity.
Last edited by Quokkastan on Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gim
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:32 am

Rossene wrote:... lol. I can't tell whether you're serious or not.

That's what I should say.

Violating laws or codes of one religion or another is done all the time. Eat beef? Hinduists are in pain over the murdered cows. Eat pork? Jews and muslims would like a word with you. Kill an ant or a fly? Zoroatrists would literally cry for the loss of life. Have sex before marriage? Catholics will be praying for your soul. None of those acts are illegal though, and neither should they be.

Incest and necrophilia have negative impacts on you and others, medically, ethnically, and psychologically, as I have previously stated.

Medical reasons... What if both partners are of the same sex, is it ok then? They will not have any children.

Inbreeding can cause adverse genetic effects on yourselves and your future generations. I'm sure mankind learned this the difficult way.

Psychological reasons... If the person comitting the act has any doubts about it then its up to her not to do it. The first time I had homosexual sex I actually spent a good week thinking that I shouldn't have done it, everybody was going to find out and I'd be shunned. Now? I liked it, the time I spent worrying was me being silly, I have no traumas over the experience, will certainly do it again, and recomend the experience to others. If you're the kind of person to get a trauma from it then you are the kind of person not to do it in the first place.

It's not just about you doing it. It's also about, "Would you do it if someone of your desire had been a homosexual, incest, and/or a necrophiliac?" Also, perhaps, the person is hiding his or her experience of incest, homosexuality, and necrophiliac. Your personal experience is certainly not meaningless, but it's merely a single, personal experience. Other peoples' experiences might be different.

Rossene
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rossene » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:00 am

Placeholder text.
Last edited by Rossene on Fri May 20, 2016 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gim
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:02 am

Rossene wrote:Read what I wrote again, that was an attempt to refute your "ethical" considerations, you said it would violate people's codes, almost everything you do in your daily life, without consideration even, is violating a code or another.

Well, regardless of what you said, for the safety of people, those two acts should not be allowed.

Read what I wrote again, what if both partners are of the same sex? They won't inbreed.

Which of the three acts am I indicating that commits to inbreeding?

Might. It's ok if they are different, that's a choice for them to make, not you.

Well, if they regret their choices later, they made false choices, did they not?

Quokkastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Quokkastan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:08 am

Gim wrote:
Rossene wrote:Read what I wrote again, that was an attempt to refute your "ethical" considerations, you said it would violate people's codes, almost everything you do in your daily life, without consideration even, is violating a code or another.

Well, regardless of what you said, for the safety of people, those two acts should not be allowed.

Read what I wrote again, what if both partners are of the same sex? They won't inbreed.

Which of the three acts am I indicating that commits to inbreeding?

Might. It's ok if they are different, that's a choice for them to make, not you.

Well, if they regret their choices later, they made false choices, did they not?

1. You haven't shown that any of these are unsafe.
2. If you weren't referring to inbreeding, then what the hell were you talking about?
3. By this logic, everything you might regret should be illegal. Including vanilla sex. Probably going to work or school as well. Then again, also not going to work or school. Existence itself must be prohibited.

Gim
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:11 am

Quokkastan wrote:1. You haven't shown that any of these are unsafe.

Obviously, you haven't taken Genetics.

2. If you weren't referring to inbreeding, then what the hell were you talking about?

Read again.

3. By this logic, everything you might regret should be illegal. Including vanilla sex. Probably going to work or school as well. Then again, also not going to work or school. Existence itself must be prohibited.

It's a category of reasons supported by ethical and medical ones.

Rossene
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rossene » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:12 am

Placeholder text.
Last edited by Rossene on Fri May 20, 2016 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gim
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:15 am

Rossene wrote:Safety? Whose safety? Nobody's getting harmed.

Do you even know what inbreeding is? Have you ever learned Genetics?

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, what 3 acts? You said that it should be forbidden because inbreeding is bad, I'm saying that if both partners are of the same sex then there's no inbreeding, should incest be allowed then?

Incest, homosexuality, or necrophilia. Reading my previous posts is not much of a hassle, you know. ;)

No. Divorce rates are between 36 and 71% in the developed world, depending on country. Those rates are even higher for those marrying for the 2nd or 3rd time and you'd expect someone marrying for the 3rd time to know what he wants already. In some university courses over 15% of students regret their choice and dropout or change course.

I was talking about incest and necrophilia. This thread is about incest and necrophilia. Nobody's talking about divorce here. Can't you see? Wake up! :)

Also, you're making a supposition that they'd regret their choices and even if 50% did what difference would that have to marriage where usually an even higher percent regrets their choice?[/quote]

Rossene
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rossene » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:26 am

Placeholder text.
Last edited by Rossene on Fri May 20, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gim
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:27 am

Rossene wrote:1.What if they're sterile? Or castrated? Then there's no inbreeding and everybody's safe, is it ok then?

Well, I can't oppose it, then, can I?

2. Same as before.

Then, you haven't read properly.

3. I'm just showing that people regret everything, next thing you know you'll want to ban marriages too. There's no reason to ban what people regret or we should ban marriages.

I never said that. Quit judging.

Grim Reefer
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grim Reefer » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:30 am

As long as it doesn't spread disease or something similar, I'm fine with it.

Rossene
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rossene » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:30 am

Placeholder text.
Last edited by Rossene on Fri May 20, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gim
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:31 am

Grim Reefer wrote:As long as it doesn't spread disease or something similar, I'm fine with it.

I'm not fine with it, because I certainly can't oppose it, if that is the case.

Grim Reefer
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grim Reefer » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:32 am

Gim wrote:
Grim Reefer wrote:As long as it doesn't spread disease or something similar, I'm fine with it.

You're entitled to your own opinion.

Gim
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:32 am

Grim Reefer wrote:
Gim wrote:

You're entitled to your own opinion.

Thank you.

Quokkastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Quokkastan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:46 am

Gim wrote:
Quokkastan wrote:1. You haven't shown that any of these are unsafe.

Obviously, you haven't taken Genetics.

Read again.

So something here is interfering with genetics, but not inbreeding. Is it the necrophilia? I assure you that vampire viruses are purely fictional.

Anyway, if your problem is inbreeding, at I'm pretty sure it is, then why not just ban that. After all, there's no law that says people having sex have to have children.

It's a category of reasons supported by ethical and medical ones.

And yet, you've been unable to demonstrate this support on any level.
Last edited by Quokkastan on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baltenstein
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Baltenstein » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:35 am

Somebody should call the "Call-a-Swede" hotline and check out if this is true.
O'er the hills and o'er the main.
Through Flanders, Portugal and Spain.
King George commands and we obey.
Over the hills and far away.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

United Slavians
Envoy

Founded: Apr 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavians » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:38 am

If this is true i'm not surprised at all. The way the western civilisation is heading soon a human will be able to legaly marry a goat...
The name of my nation was Earthia back in the days i started. If you are one of the nations i was in contact with, feel free to send me a message and say hi. :)

♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there is 2 genders and didnt fail biology♂♀

Warped Woods
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Warped Woods » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:58 am

They're not legal yet? Are Swedish cops monitoring Swedish families so that their kiddies don't diddle their parents or something?
A gentwoer, existentialist, subjectivist, nihilist, skeptic, agnostic, ignostic, pirate, psychological hedonist, post-leftist, egoist anarchist, individualist feminist and primitive communist. Welcome to the Crooked Forest. Links for me:
  • "The state is a dick." —me
  • "There exist certain questionable people who don't care about anything but their own pleasure. These people are that long-haired, wide-legged dude, foul-mouthed and without manners, who we've come to know well in recent times." —Martti Pihkala

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General