NATION

PASSWORD

Homosexuals kicked out of bar for kissing

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should business owners have the right to refuse non heterosexuals service?

Yes
29%
Only convicted rapists/pedophiles
7%
Only transsexuals in certain circumstances
1%
Only when it puts others in danger
8%
Maybe
4%
No
51%

Total votes : 654

Tyska
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyska » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Ifreann wrote:
Tyska wrote:
Google's define function proved good enough to get my point across.

But is of no use as evidence supporting your assertion that being gay is a disorder.

At no point have I lied. Be careful not to misinterpret my words.

Correct.
And absolutely does human sexuality have some intention behind it that homosexuality does not serve. Reproduction my friend!

Not so, as has been pointed out to you already.

You are imagining these 'appeals'. Whether intentionally or unintentionally I don't know.

Maybe you just don't understand what I mean by that, but they are plain to see in your posts.

But is of no use as evidence supporting your assertion that being gay is a disorder.

I'm not going to repeat myself anymore. You have doubts go back and read my posts. And if you still disagree that is your issue and not mine.

You assert homosexuality to be a disorder based on the dictionary definition of that word and on your belief that human sexuality has some intention behind it that homosexuality does not serve.

Correct.
And absolutely does human sexuality have some intention behind it that homosexuality does not serve. Reproduction my friend![/quote]
Not so, as has been pointed out to you already.

I must have missed the memo informing me that two men can now create an offspring by having sexual intercourse with each other.

Maybe you just don't understand what I mean by that, but they are plain to see in your posts.

At no point did I appeal to anyone's sense of anything. You are concluding that by yourself.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Tyska wrote:I'm not going to repeat myself anymore ...

I'm not going to repeat myself, either. Since you just couldn't let it go, the thread's locked permanently.

Tyska earns a *** warning for threadjacking *** for ignoring not one but two suggestions to get back on topic.
Last edited by Farnhamia on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Previous

Return to General