NATION

PASSWORD

This is GREAT!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Hans Van Stone
Attaché

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

This is GREAT!

Postby Hans Van Stone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:06 pm

This has to be bar none the funniest thing i have seen in a long time. enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP7camny ... re=related

The Imperial Navy
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Re: This is GREAT!

Postby The Imperial Navy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Made me giggle a bit, but not the funniest thing ever.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:09 pm

That was pretty good. Not the best ever, but pretty good.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Hans Van Stone
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hans Van Stone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:11 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eNoSV8E ... re=related this is very funny to cracked me up

Grave_n_idle
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Grave_n_idle » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:13 pm

Wow. That wasn't even vaguely funny.
I identify as
a problem

The Imperial Navy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Navy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Liking hitler movies much?

Hans Van Stone
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hans Van Stone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:17 pm

yea most influential man of the past 2,000 years.

The Imperial Navy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Navy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Umm... ok... :eyebrow:

City of Norfolk
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby City of Norfolk » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:18 pm

I wonder if there were dissidents in the "Kingdom" in Lion King that wanted to depose of the King and establish a Democratic form of government over the Grasslands.

Member of NEMA
Star Alliance Member
Member of the Western Coalition
Member of SCUTUM
Member of GDF
Member of the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations
Member of League of the Entente
Currently holds 60 Nuclear Warheads
-
“The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny”---James Madison

Metallic Slumber
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Metallic Slumber » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 pm

The Imperial Navy wrote:Liking hitler movies much?

Oh come on man. Have a sense of humor. But still, that was as funny as uh... well lemme put it this way, when my best friend through poop at me, well that was funnier than this, and i was so pissed that i loudly announced to his father he was a son of a bitch. And that was still funnier than this.
Defcon: 4
Read the spoiler if ya wanna know my military equipment.
Embassies in MS: Barnetsville
Embassies in other Countries: Barnetsville
Military equipment in Metallic Slumber:

E-44 Fighter plane, can be mass produced. And is a cheaper equivalent of the F-16 at 30 million a piece in MS money.
E-67 Fighter Plane. The superior plane to the E-44. At 167 mill a piece in MS money.
Z-6 Bomber Plane. Can be slightly mass produced at 45 mill MS money. Better than the B-52 Stratofortress, but not as good as the B-2 Spirit.
M4 Carbine is the widely used weapon for “normal” infantry.
MP5-N and variants for Special ops mostly.
M1-A2 Tanks and M1 Tanks and LAC’s.
Weapons to advance when they advance higher in real life except for the planes. And these are just the ones mostly used.

The Imperial Navy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Navy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Metallic Slumber wrote:
The Imperial Navy wrote:Liking hitler movies much?

Oh come on man. Have a sense of humor. But still, that was as funny as uh... well lemme put it this way, when my best friend through poop at me, well that was funnier than this, and i was so pissed that i loudly announced to his father he was a son of a bitch. And that was still funnier than this.

Well I do have a sense of humor. I was just detecting a pattern. And erm... that was nice to know. :eyebrow:

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 pm

City of Norfolk wrote:I wonder if there were dissidents in the "Kingdom" in Lion King that wanted to depose of the King and establish a Democratic form of government over the Grasslands.

you mean you didn't see the sequel to the sequel? The one where the Cartoon Liberation Front leads the revolt that deposes the evil lion dynasty and institutes a new freedom for all animated animals everywhere!
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Hans Van Stone
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hans Van Stone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:32 pm

less funny but i like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dqs4HPE ... re=related lets you know where I stand. :hug:

City of Norfolk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby City of Norfolk » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Hans Van Stone wrote:less funny but i like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dqs4HPE ... re=related lets you know where I stand. :hug:

I hate when people do that, the Königgrätzer march was a PRUSSIAN march, not a Nazi march, let alone Hitler, who was Austrian, being in there. When ever they take great Prussian marches and put them with Nazi's, it destroys the worth and the honor of Prussia and their culture.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_D1mYBB ... re=related
Last edited by City of Norfolk on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Member of NEMA
Star Alliance Member
Member of SCUTUM
Member of GDF
-
“The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny”---James Madison

Hans Van Stone
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hans Van Stone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:40 pm

I know its prussian, But prussia formed germany, dont forget they did lend there support.

City of Norfolk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby City of Norfolk » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Hans Van Stone wrote:I know its prussian, But prussia formed germany, dont forget they did lend there support.

lend their support to who? The Nazi's?

Member of NEMA
Star Alliance Member
Member of SCUTUM
Member of GDF
-

Hans Van Stone
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hans Van Stone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:43 pm

yes

City of Norfolk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby City of Norfolk » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Hans Van Stone wrote:yes

That is where you are wrong.

Prussia died with the defeat of Imperial Germany in 1919. The new culture of Germany was established with the Wiemar Republic in 1920. Hitler used Prussia to get the people excited about returning to the "Glory Days" of Prussia when they were the most powerful army in the world. Hitler in no way is nor should be related with Prussia. Prussia is an honorable state, a clean state with a rich culture, one that provided the world with some of the best marching music and military tactics the world has ever seen. Hitler on the other hand, just gave the world death and destruction. Hitler was a terrible painter and man. It was the Wehrmnact that conquered Europe in the 40s, not Hitler, when Hitler took over, the Germans started to collapse.

Member of NEMA
Star Alliance Member
Member of SCUTUM
Member of GDF
-

Maurepas
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:52 pm

City of Norfolk wrote:It was the Wehrmnact that conquered Europe in the 40s, not Hitler, when Hitler took over, the Germans started to collapse.

Im with you until here...Hitler took power in 1933 and was definitely in power for the whole conquering period in the forties...

City of Norfolk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby City of Norfolk » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Maurepas wrote:
City of Norfolk wrote:It was the Wehrmnact that conquered Europe in the 40s, not Hitler, when Hitler took over, the Germans started to collapse.

Im with you until here...Hitler took power in 1933 and was definitely in power for the whole conquering period in the forties...

I mean when he took over the military

Member of NEMA
Star Alliance Member
Member of SCUTUM
Member of GDF
-

Maurepas
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:56 pm

City of Norfolk wrote:
Maurepas wrote:

I mean when he took over the military

Him and the NAZIs were already in control of the Military by 1940, I mean, admittedly it had nothing to do with Prussia, but still, Hitler was in power during the rise and the fall of Germany in WWII...

City of Norfolk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby City of Norfolk » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Him and the NAZIs were already in control of the Military by 1940, I mean, admittedly it had nothing to do with Prussia, but still, Hitler was in power during the rise and the fall of Germany in WWII..

After the defeat in Stalingrad, Hitler personally took control of all major actions of the Wehrmnact, in doing so, he restricted many of the Generals of Germany from taking action that would of probably spelled victory for Germany. Like the Panzers in Normandy, if they didn't have to get Permission from the Fuhrer, imagine how Operation Overlord would've turned out.
Last edited by City of Norfolk on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Member of NEMA
Star Alliance Member
Member of SCUTUM
Member of GDF
-

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Hans Van Stone
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hans Van Stone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:04 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bs-B7EGDsI i have re ajusted to fit your requests. what a wonderful world

The Imperial Navy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Navy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdFJaBSHDXM

'nuff said.

I prefer this one. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JF03i7NfIU

Next

Advertisement