NATION

PASSWORD

RL Superheroes?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Revolvisia
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: RL Superheroes?

Postby Revolvisia » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 am

I actually agree with what these guys are doing... Donning a mask and cape seem to be a bit far fetched to begin with, but it actually makes sense.
Current Events
None

Military Status
Full Scale War War Prepared For War [ Present ] Dissolved

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Founded: May 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:49 am

Revolvisia wrote:I actually agree with what these guys are doing... Donning a mask and cape seem to be a bit far fetched to begin with, but it actually makes sense.

Eh cape could be a liability. Someone could grab it, swing you around with it and let go and you go flying into a brick wall.

If I were to do this, I'd do it sans cape.

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:55 am

Wilgrove wrote:
JuNii wrote:the rise of the Super Villian! :twisted:

So what would super villans do that regular criminals don't already do?

Place the superheroes in easily escapable situations involving an overly elaborate and exotic death. *nod*
Life's Short. Munch Tacos.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Founded: May 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 am

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Wilgrove wrote:
JuNii wrote:the rise of the Super Villian! :twisted:

So what would super villans do that regular criminals don't already do?

Place the superheroes in easily escapable situations involving an overly elaborate and exotic death. *nod*

Don't forget that they don't stay to see if the overly elaborate and exotic death actually worked, they just assume that it all went to plan. *nods*

Previous

Return to General