NATION

PASSWORD

Whitesplaining

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zaereas
Diplomat

Founded: May 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaereas » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Trotskylvania wrote:
Braberland wrote:"REEE I don't like living in a majority white nation and didn't follow my brothas and sistas to Liberia so I'll just accuse whites of racism and create a fictional race war."

I'm referring you to page one of this thread.

Apparently Stormfront is leaking.

"g-go back to stormfront you mean bad racist man"

I'll accept a semi-witty one liner but this is just sad.
Proud Member of the Australian Army!
Ex-Abrams crewman in the RAAC, currently training to be an Armoured Corps Officer up at Puckapunyal. I'm a tank and armour enthusiast, and currently spending my free time on getting a BMP-1 road legal. Feel free to send a telegram with questions about anything!

I'm a right-wing authoritarian, with a reactionary viewpoint and a bit of Third Positionism somewhere in the mix too.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:
Question.

Why didn't they setup an event and invite him to speak? He seems like the kind of guy that would do it.

What makes you think that he would do that? He might, but he might not. This was a way to make a bold statement, and get some publicity going, as well as a discussion about race. Whatever I may have personally thought about it, it worked.

Nothing more then a question. I am white so I don't understand these things.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Zaereas wrote:
Trotskylvania wrote:Apparently Stormfront is leaking.

Racism makes me sad, bud.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:23 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Braberland wrote:I'm actually defending the fact. Whitesplaining is discrimination.

Like I said in my first post, go try out Rhodesia first and then try to moan about "muh racism in muh 21st century".

Racism can exist in degrees. Levels. There's a difference between "blatant proclaimed affirmed racism in all aspects of society" and "covert internalized racism in certain industries and aspects of government."

Indeed. Racists are not defined by their skin color.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Zaereas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaereas » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:23 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Zaereas wrote:"g-go back to stormfront you mean bad racist man"

Racism makes me sad, bud.

Exactly. That's why we should exterminate all the white devils so racism will be gone forever.
Ex-Abrams crewman in the RAAC, currently training to be an Armoured Corps Officer up at Puckapunyal. I'm a tank and armour enthusiast, and currently spending my free time on getting a BMP-1 road legal. Feel free to send a telegram with questions about anything!

I'm a right-wing authoritarian, with a reactionary viewpoint and a bit of Third Positionism somewhere in the mix too.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Zaereas wrote:
Trotskylvania wrote:Apparently Stormfront is leaking.

*shrugs* White nation talk is usually a stormfront mentality.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:25 pm

Zaereas wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Racism makes me sad, bud.

Exactly. That's why we should exterminate all the white devils so racism will be gone forever.

So? We should just accept it?

Zaereas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaereas » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:25 pm

The Black Forrest wrote:
Zaereas wrote:

You ever been on the site?

There's a difference between a stormfag and the babies first natsoc you can see from the guy above.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Zaereas wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:

There's a difference between a stormfag and the babies first natsoc you can see from the guy above.

We get so many white nationalist/separatist/confederate/internalized racists here during the summer, it's hard to differentiate, at this point.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Nationes Pii Redivivi
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationes Pii Redivivi » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Zaereas wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Racism makes me sad, bud.

Why do racists always think that the White race is not only superior, but perpetually imperilled by the most trivial things.

Calling me out on my racism...quick, protect our purest of pure Aryan blood!

Librica (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Librica (Ancient) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:34 pm

This is ridiculous. Being black is a disadvantage? Yeah. Ok buddy. This thread ought to be locked. It's racist and it's a load of bullshit.

Want to be realistic? Blacks have it easy. The only disadvantages they have are the ones they create for themselves just like everyone else. Just like whites, they are two kinds of blacks. The good and the bad. My black friends and my "sister"? They are good people that take care of themselves and their families. They have jobs, sometimes two. And they all agree that the blacks complaining about racism are out of their minds.

The bad is what continues to spur "most" of white on black racism. I have a lot of experience with the bad(I'll mention an example in a minute), and I can personally understand the police violence issues. These people run meth labs in their homes, smoke unreasonable amounts of weed, blare offensive music about killing police and doing drugs at such volumes that it disrupts the entire community, let garbage mound up in their homes and garages, abuse the welfare and child support systems by having as many kids as possible with multiple different men, shoot each other over drugs, shoot each other over money, shoot whites over being white, and yell at the top of their lungs to each other when they are standing right next to each other.

The house next door to mine, has had three black families in as many years. two had meth labs, the most recent had two shootings in the last month over drug prices. They both refuse to get a trash pick up service and prefer to let it mound up in their garage. The previous family was kicked out for not paying their rent. EVER. It's a house for about 4 people. At least 14 people live in it currently At all hours of the day and night cars will pull up in their drive way to buy drugs, they will honk their car horns and blare gangster rap until someone comes out with the drugs and they finally leave. The cops have been called numerous times, even the county has been out here. Somehow they still get away with all this bullshit. Which is testimony to the special treatment that blacks seem to get in this country.

I've feared for my life everyday that these people have lived next door to me and only stayed because my wife's grandmother lives next door and we don't want to leave her alone there.

YET. I am not racist. Because I know there are whites like this. It's not a color thing. The problem is that ALOT of blacks have adopted this so called "culture". More so than whites or any other race. It's giving them a bad name and making it look like a racial issue when it really isn't. My problem as a white guy, is not that my neighbors are black. It's the criminal and offensive culture they live by.

Personally I feel like being white is a disadvantage. I can't do anything about these people without being called a racist.

Zaereas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaereas » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:35 pm

Nationes Pii Redivivi wrote:
Zaereas wrote:

Why do racists always think that the White race is not only superior, but perpetually imperilled by the most trivial things.

Calling me out on my racism...quick, protect our purest of pure Aryan blood!

I take offence at you calling me a racist

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Zaereas wrote:You ever been on the site?

We get so many white nationalist/separatist/confederate/internalized racists here during the summer, it's hard to differentiate, at this point.

Calling every far right poster a stormfront user is the same as calling all far left posters communists. It's a dumb generalisation.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Librica wrote:This is ridiculous. Being black is a disadvantage? Yeah. Ok buddy. This thread ought to be locked. It's racist and it's a load of bullshit.

Want to be realistic? Blacks have it easy. The only disadvantages they have are the ones they create for themselves just like everyone else. Just like whites, they are two kinds of blacks. The good and the bad. My black friends and my "sister"? They are good people that take care of themselves and their families. They have jobs, sometimes two. And they all agree that the blacks complaining about racism are out of their minds.

The bad is what continues to spur "most" of white on black racism. I have a lot of experience with the bad(I'll mention an example in a minute), and I can personally understand the police violence issues. These people run meth labs in their homes, smoke unreasonable amounts of weed, blare offensive music about killing police and doing drugs at such volumes that it disrupts the entire community, let garbage mound up in their homes and garages, abuse the welfare and child support systems by having as many kids as possible with multiple different men, shoot each other over drugs, shoot each other over money, shoot whites over being white, and yell at the top of their lungs to each other when they are standing right next to each other.

The house next door to mine, has had three black families in as many years. two had meth labs, the most recent had two shootings in the last month over drug prices. They both refuse to get a trash pick up service and prefer to let it mound up in their garage. The previous family was kicked out for not paying their rent. EVER. It's a house for about 4 people. At least 14 people live in it currently At all hours of the day and night cars will pull up in their drive way to buy drugs, they will honk their car horns and blare gangster rap until someone comes out with the drugs and they finally leave. The cops have been called numerous times, even the county has been out here. Somehow they still get away with all this bullshit. Which is testimony to the special treatment that blacks seem to get in this country.

I've feared for my life everyday that these people have lived next door to me and only stayed because my wife's grandmother lives next door and we don't want to leave her alone there.

YET. I am not racist. Because I know there are whites like this. It's not a color thing. The problem is that ALOT of blacks have adopted this so called "culture". More so than whites or any other race. It's giving them a bad name and making it look like a racial issue when it really isn't. My problem as a white guy, is not that my neighbors are black. It's the criminal and offensive culture they live by.

Personally I feel like being white is a disadvantage. I can't do anything about these people without being called a racist.

If you don't want to be called a racist, you probably shouldn't be a racist.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Zaereas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaereas » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Librica wrote:This is ridiculous. Being black is a disadvantage? Yeah. Ok buddy. This thread ought to be locked. It's racist and it's a load of bullshit.

Powerful retort there. u r smrt n witty

Marcurix
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcurix » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:38 pm

Trotskylvania wrote:This thread is proof positive that no matter how much you try to tiptoe around white people's feelings in America, it will never be enough.

"Whitesplaining" is an attempt to give the condescending holier-than-thou attitude whites have about minorities a non-offensive name. Predictably, it has failed. Because oh no, how dare anyone suggest that just because you're white, doesn't mean you're not an ignorant jackass.

Except it isn't an attempt to "tiptoe around white people's feelings", and it isn't a "non-offensive name". As soon as you call it something like that it's going to be viewed negatively simply because it appears like you're isolating the phenomenon to a single ethnic group and that group alone.

As i said in my first post on this thread, I'm fine with the term existing but the name should change.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
-Voltaire

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-Winston Churchill

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
-Winston Churchill

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Librica wrote:YET. I am not racist. Because I know there are whites like this. It's not a color thing. The problem is that ALOT of blacks have adopted this so called "culture". More so than whites or any other race. It's giving them a bad name and making it look like a racial issue when it really isn't. My problem as a white guy, is not that my neighbors are black. It's the criminal and offensive culture they live by.

Jaysus fuckin Chrast on an oiled-up unicycle suckin off the Strasser brothers wearin bow ties, this is somethin to read.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Zaereas wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:

Actually yes I have. I like to know who I criticize.

As to Trots? Baby is not a label I would throw his way.

Librica (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Librica (Ancient) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Mavorpen wrote:

Right because having a problem with an offensive culture and having numerous black friends, and living with a black woman who all agree with me on this subject makes me a racist. Did I mention I practically raise her son while she is away working two jobs? Her son who goes to school with "gangster" kids that try to tell him white people are bad?
Last edited by Librica (Ancient) on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Librica wrote:YET. I am not racist. Because I know there are whites like this. It's not a color thing. The problem is that ALOT of blacks have adopted this so called "culture". More so than whites or any other race. It's giving them a bad name and making it look like a racial issue when it really isn't. My problem as a white guy, is not that my neighbors are black. It's the criminal and offensive culture they live by.

Jaysus fuckin Chrast on an oiled-up unicycle suckin off the Strasser brothers wearin bow ties, this is somethin to read.

You'd think racists would figure out by now that "I'm not racist, but..." is not a good way to convince others you aren't racist.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:42 pm

Librica wrote:Right because having a problem with an offensive culture and having numerous black friends, and living with a black woman who all agree with me on this subject makes me a racist.

No, they don't. These definitely not made up claims don't make you not racist either, interestingly enough.

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Librica wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:If you don't want to be called a racist, you probably shouldn't be a racist.
Right because having a problem with an offensive culture and having numerous black friends, and living with a black woman who all agree with me on this subject makes me a racist. Did I mention I practically raise her son while she is away working two jobs? Her son who goes to school with "gangster" kids that try to tell him white people are bad?

No, it's your racism that makes you racist. Your black "friends" provide self-justification and cover.

Librica (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Librica (Ancient) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Librica wrote:Right because having a problem with an offensive culture and having numerous black friends, and living with a black woman who all agree with me on this subject makes me a racist.

No, they don't. These definitely not made up claims don't make you not racist either, interestingly enough.
That's my point. I was accused of being a racist, just because I have a problem with a culture that endorses criminal and offensive activity. That just coincidentally happens to be dominated by a particular race. That doesn't make someone a racist.

And if you think it's made up, go live in Detroit or Central Illinois for a few months.

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Librica wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:No, they don't. These definitely not made up claims don't make you not racist either, interestingly enough.
That's my point. I was accused of being a racist, just because I have a problem with a culture that endorses criminal and offensive activity. That just coincidentally happens to be dominated by a particular race. That doesn't make someone a racist.

And if you think it's made up, go live in Detroit or Central Illinois for a few months.

I live in South L.A. Close enough?

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Librica wrote:That's my point. I was accused of being a racist, just because I have a problem with a culture that endorses criminal and offensive activity.

No, you weren't.
Librica wrote:That just coincidentally happens to be dominated by a particular race. That doesn't make someone a racist.

Of course it does.
Librica wrote:And if you think it's made up, go live in Detroit or Central Illinois for a few months.

No thanks, I'd rather not pack up my stuff for something as useless as entertaining a racist's ramblings about how degenerate black people are.

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Librica wrote:That's my point. I was accused of being a racist, just because I have a problem with a culture that endorses criminal and offensive activity.

No, you weren't.
Librica wrote:That just coincidentally happens to be dominated by a particular race. That doesn't make someone a racist.

Of course it does.
Librica wrote:And if you think it's made up, go live in Detroit or Central Illinois for a few months.

No thanks, I'd rather not pack up my stuff for something as useless as entertaining a racist's ramblings about how degenerate black people are.

Besides, you'd be surrounded by black people. Heavens. :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General