NATION

PASSWORD

Is there something wrong with Multiculturalism?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederate Ramenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederate Ramenia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:It is a flawed, dangerous ideology perpetuating the demographic destruction of the white Western world.

I still fail to realize how Britain or the United States are improved by the massive influx of illiterate, superstitious Third Worlders. Honestly, outside of ethnic food and dance, how is diversity actually a benefit and not a source of racial conflict and tension?

Tbh Europeans are just doing it because they saw America have its melting pot and huge amounts of inmigration, and they want to be just like America. The concept of a white race didn't exist until colonization of the Americas. In pre-colonial Europe, white people killed each other all the time because they were from different tribes. But now Europeans have their "European Union", and some certain politicians in certain northern European countries don't want to be racist, so they encourage immigration when they are completely unprepared for those immigrants.
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a genuine workers' state in which all the people are completely liberated from exploitation and oppression. The workers, peasants, soldiers and intellectuals are the true masters of their destiny and are in a unique position to defend their interests.
The Flutterlands wrote:Because human life and dignity is something that should be universally valued above all things in society.

Benito Mussolini wrote:Everybody has the right to create for himself his own ideology and to attempt to enforce it with all the energy of which he is capable.

I disown most of my previous posts

Anglo-Saxon North America
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Saxon North America » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Byzantium Imperial wrote:/implying that Japan regularly blows up their historical artifacts /implying Iraq has only one ethnicity

Japan has a large Korean population, so not quite homogenous as you'd like to believe.

and have you seen the tensions between them? In war, it's disgustingly hateful, and in peace, they're often outright mean to each other. Very poor example.

Edit: not supporting forced homogenous nations. Just monoculture ones as for myself.
Last edited by Anglo-Saxon North America on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I enjoy historical and/or interesting flags and the histories of various peoples. I'm not an ethnic nationalist or secessionist.
Rand Paul 2016!

JE SUIS CHARLIE
I STAND WITH UKRAINE

Economic Left/Right: 5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.62

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Anglo-Saxon North America wrote:
Gauthier wrote:
Japan has a large Korean population, so not quite homogenous as you'd like to believe.

and have you seen the tensions between them? In war, it's disgustingly hateful, and in peace, they're often outright mean to each other. Very poor example.

And so the Japanese should deport them all right?
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Sam Hyde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sam Hyde » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Sam Hyde wrote:
Well you see, with the exception of some Italian ones really, most European enclaves are actually very well assimilated with the broader WASP culture (for what should be painfully obvious reasons) and are not sources of organized crime and trafficking.

Still waiting on the contributions of diversity though. What's the real justification for it?

By "assimilated" you mean "mostly white".

No shit. I said it was obvious.

Gauthier wrote:Yep, well assimilated and non-criminal. Just like the Boston Irish Mob, the Brighton Beach Russian Mob... but they're not really white amirite?

Largely powerless. You want to compare them to the extremely powerful and well-armed Mexican gangs? They're a fine example of diversity. But frankly, I can't help you if you think that the south side of Boston is even remotely like East LA or the south side of Chicago.

Gauthier wrote:Homogeneity is such a wonderful thing. Leads to things like susceptibility to disease, Islamic State grade destruction of historical artifacts...

Instead of answering my question, you instead present a bullshit argument about disease and then argue against Islam, which is weird coming from you.

Tell me, would you rather live in diverse and multicultural Detroit or East London, or would you rather live in Tokyo or Reykjavik.
What the critics are saying:
Redsection wrote:Idk if your an racist , but you are funny in an weird way.
WCJNSTBH wrote:Sam Hyde is the least racist motherfucker in this thread.
Confederate Ramenia wrote:This is when he showed the world that he was based; that he was not a cuck; that he is not a degenerate. This will be a crucial moment and I want to preserve this.
Byzantium Imperial wrote:You sir are a legend

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Saxon North America » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Anglo-Saxon North America wrote:and have you seen the tensions between them? In war, it's disgustingly hateful, and in peace, they're often outright mean to each other. Very poor example.

well if they are creating Korean cultural enclaves, they should either assimilate or go back to Korea. If they are simply ethnic Koreans living culturally Japanese, no harm.
Last edited by Anglo-Saxon North America on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I enjoy historical and/or interesting flags and the histories of various peoples. I'm not an ethnic nationalist or secessionist.
Rand Paul 2016!

JE SUIS CHARLIE
I STAND WITH UKRAINE

Sam Hyde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sam Hyde » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Gauthier wrote:

well if they are creating Korean cultural enclaves, they should go back to Korea. If they are simply ethnic Koreans living culturally Japanese. No harm.

The Korean community in Japan actually has done a lot of illicit work for the DPRK.
Confederate Ramenia wrote:This is when he showed the world that he was based; that he was not a cuck; that he is not a degenerate. This will be a crucial moment and I want to preserve this.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Saxon North America » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:00 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:
Anglo-Saxon North America wrote:well if they are creating Korean cultural enclaves, they should go back to Korea. If they are simply ethnic Koreans living culturally Japanese. No harm.

The Korean community in Japan actually has done a lot of illicit work for the DPRK.

which is outright treason, yet more reason to either as a community either integrate our be deported.
Rand Paul 2016!

JE SUIS CHARLIE
I STAND WITH UKRAINE

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:
Gauthier wrote:
By "assimilated" you mean "mostly white".

Which just proves the rant against multiculturalism is based in racism.

Gauthier wrote:Yep, well assimilated and non-criminal. Just like the Boston Irish Mob, the Brighton Beach Russian Mob... but they're not really white amirite?

Largely powerless. You want to compare them to the extremely powerful and well-armed Mexican gangs? They're a fine example of diversity. But frankly, I can't help you if you think that the south side of Boston is even remotely like East LA or the south side of Chicago.

"Powerless" translating to "Doesn't get as much media coverage". Feel free to go to either place and pick a fight with the powerless mobs.

Gauthier wrote:Homogeneity is such a wonderful thing. Leads to things like susceptibility to disease, Islamic State grade destruction of historical artifacts...

Instead of answering my question, you instead present a bullshit argument about disease and then argue against Islam, which is weird coming from you.

Tell me, would you rather live in diverse and multicultural Detroit or East London, or would you rather live in Tokyo or Reykjavik.

You're demanding concrete benefits from an abstract like culture. Which is about as ridiculous as asking why apples don't vote Republican. Plus given that your defition of "assimilation" is "white," no amount of in depth details on the cultures like how the Southwest has heavy Latino influence is going to matter to you. Clearly Detroit and East London are erupting in race riots every single day and anyone white is just moments away from getting mugged, beaten, raped or killed. And nothing violent *ever* happens in Tokyo or Reykjavik.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Saxon North America » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Sam Hyde wrote:

Just because he's a racist and against multiculturalism doesn't mean monoculturalism is racist.
You can be multiethnic and monoculture.
Rand Paul 2016!

JE SUIS CHARLIE
I STAND WITH UKRAINE

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Gauthier wrote:

Just because he's a racist and against multiculturalism doesn't mean monoculturalism is racist.

Of course when the complaints are directed exclusively against blatantly non-white ethnicities...
Last edited by Gauthier on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Hyde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sam Hyde » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Sam Hyde wrote:

So? In the case of white countries, this is precisely the case. What gives?

Gauthier wrote:

"Powerless" translating to "Doesn't get as much media coverage". Feel free to go to either place and pick a fight with the powerless mobs.

Gee I wonder why they get less coverage. Probably because they aren't doing as much and really aren't that big of deal.

Are you really going to argue this? Just compare the crime rates of "Irish hoodlum" part of Boston to southern Chicago or East LA. I'll take my chances with the Irish mobs over the Sureños any day.

Gauthier wrote:You're demanding concrete benefits from an abstract like culture.

What is so great about their culture and why should we allow it here? Which is about as ridiculous as asking why apples don't vote Republican.

Gauthier wrote:Plus given that your defition of "assimilation" is "white,"

In the case of North America and Europe, this is true.

Gauthier wrote:no amount of in depth details on the cultures like how the Southwest has heavy Latino influence is going to matter to you.

Oh it does matter to me. And that influence is a net negative and a demographic threat.

Gauthier wrote:Clearly Detroit and East London are erupting in race riots every single day and anyone white is just moments away from getting mugged, beaten, raped or killed.

Unfortunately, this is hardly an exaggeration in some neighborhoods.

And nothing violent *ever* happens in Tokyo or Reykjavik.[/quote]

You can walk the streets of Tokyo and Reykjavik at night and be 99% certain that you will be alive by morning. Just look at their crime rates alone should tell this painfully obvious reality. They are much better places. And hey, guess what? They aren't diverse!

It's also no coincidence that Portland, Oregon is the most livable large city in the United States, and it is also the whitest.
Last edited by Sam Hyde on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Slavtania wrote:
North Calaveras wrote:
Then maybe Muslims need to figure out why they can't seem to get along all that well?

Never had any issues with Muslims here*. You could probably get an old white guy going on about 'Rich Chinese' buying all the houses. :roll:

*Vancouver, British Columbia

To be fair, Vancouver has a lot of Chinese people. :p

Sam Hyde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sam Hyde » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Anglo-Saxon North America wrote:Just because he's a racist and against multiculturalism doesn't mean monoculturalism is racist.

Of course when the complaints are directed exclusively against blatantly non-white ethnicities...

You got an issue with calling out the problems they bring?

The Conez Imperium
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Conez Imperium » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:
Gauthier wrote:

Like in the case of Australia let's reinstate the white-Australia policy because other cultures are bad. There's a reason why Australia scrapped it.
Salut tout le monde, c'est moi !

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:
Gauthier wrote:

You're the only one claiming they are the problem.

Sam Hyde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sam Hyde » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:14 pm

The Conez Imperium wrote:
Sam Hyde wrote:

Like in the case of Australia let's reinstate the white-Australia policy because other cultures are bad. There's a reason why Australia scrapped it.

Reinstating it wouldn't be a bad idea. Similarly, the US should repeal the 1965 immigration act and bring back our 1924 quotas.

Sam Hyde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sam Hyde » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Sam Hyde wrote:

You're the only one claiming they are the problem.

If I'm the only one, then how is nationalism on the rise in countries most affected by immigration?

Looks I'm not the only one after all.
Last edited by Sam Hyde on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Saxon North America » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Anglo-Saxon North America wrote:Just because he's a racist and against multiculturalism doesn't mean monoculturalism is racist.

this does not say that monoculturalism is racist. it means he is a racist.

let me tell you a story. My Saxon (German, not English variety) family immigrated from Germany in the 1850s. when they arrived they completely assimilated. They refused to have their kids learn German and only taught them English. they even change their last names from Klein to Cline just to become more Anglo. they brought with them certain German foods and art, but they did not create German zones within the United States. this is why you do not see a tiny Germany in the Midwest. you can be from multiple ethnicities but all be in one culture.
Rand Paul 2016!

JE SUIS CHARLIE
I STAND WITH UKRAINE

Sam Hyde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sam Hyde » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Gauthier wrote:

I reject the label racist. It's a meaningless buzzword. However, I will not back down from accusations of it, and instead I will give you my best shit-eating grin because I'm trying to contain my disapproval with such a ridiculousness concept.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Gauthier wrote:

let me tell you a story. My Saxon (German, not English variety) family immigrated from Germany in the 1850s. when they arrived they completely assimilated. They refused to have their kids learn German and only taught them English. they even change their last names from Klein to Cline just to become more Anglo. they brought with them certain German foods and art, but they did not create German zones within the United States. this is why you do not see a tiny Germany in the Midwest. you can be from multiple ethnicities but all be in one culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_enclaves_in_North_American_cities#Germany

Byzantium Imperial
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Byzantium Imperial » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:
Anglo-Saxon North America wrote:this does not say that monoculturalism is racist. it means he is a racist.

I reject the label racist. It's a meaningless buzzword. However, I will not back down from accusations of it, and instead I will give you my best shit-eating grin because I'm trying to contain my disapproval with such a ridiculousness concept.

:clap:
You sir are a legend
Last edited by Byzantium Imperial on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Pyrrhius wrote:Byzantium, eat a Snickers. You become an imperialistic psychopathic dictatorship when you're hungry.

The Grumpy Cat wrote:Their very existence... makes me sick.
After a short 600 year rest, the Empire is back, and is better then ever! After our grueling experience since 1453, no longer will our great empire be suppressed. The Ottomans may be gone, but the war continues!
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Senator Willem de Ruyter of the Civic Reform Party

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:
Anglo-Saxon North America wrote:this does not say that monoculturalism is racist. it means he is a racist.

Is hate a ridiculous concept? What about disgust and disdain? Racism is by no means a buzzword. See: Bomingham.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:

>"There's only problem with non-white cultures coming over."
>"Not a racist."

Lulz.

Byzantium Imperial
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Byzantium Imperial » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Gauthier wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_enclaves_in_North_American_cities#Germany

Except for last name, Geman Americans are virtually indistinguishable from the generic American WASP template.
New Pyrrhius wrote:Byzantium, eat a Snickers. You become an imperialistic psychopathic dictatorship when you're hungry.

The Grumpy Cat wrote:Their very existence... makes me sick.
After a short 600 year rest, the Empire is back, and is better then ever! After our grueling experience since 1453, no longer will our great empire be suppressed. The Ottomans may be gone, but the war continues!
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Senator Willem de Ruyter of the Civic Reform Party

The Cobalt Sky
Minister

Founded: Jul 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cobalt Sky » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Byzantium Imperial wrote:
Sam Hyde wrote:

:clap:
You sir are a legend

NO! Address him properly. A Master Ruseman.
I TRY TO KEEP MY WILD ASSERTIONS, AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO HOLD OFF POSTING WITH THIS NATION UNTIL 2016

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General