NATION

PASSWORD

Things that really piss you off?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Heinleinites
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1075
Founded: Apr 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Heinleinites » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:17 pm

When the dogs kill something, and then don't eat all of it and I have to dispose of it before it starts to stink.

McNenaburg wrote:Americans


Get used to it, buddy. We rule the world, and we're not going away.

Blouman Empire wrote:I can't really compare, but I would prefer it straight out of the cow but I haven't had that for at least 10 years.


I've done that. Straight from the teat into the coffee cup. That's good stuff.
You will never see a man who would kiss a wench or cut a throat as readily as I, but the wench must be willing, and the man must be standing up against me, else by God! either were safe enough from me." - Samkin Aylward The White Company

Heinleinite's First Rule of Comedy: "It doesn't matter if you don't think I'm funny, just so long as I think I'm funny."

User avatar
Heaven Hieghts
Minister
 
Posts: 2506
Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:40 am

When theres left over milk in the cereal bowl that Im not completely sure I know what to do with... I mean its not enough to make another bowl with and if i add more it would ruin the suger content that i so pain stakingly mixed... maybe Im just too picky...

When my shift key fails to work...
Alexlantis wrote:Science: Hurting the brains of millions since the discovery of fire.

Dark Side Messiahs wrote:Money can't buy happiness but it sure can rent it for a while.

User avatar
Voltairian Prospects
Diplomat
 
Posts: 811
Founded: Jun 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Voltairian Prospects » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:47 am

Heaven Hieghts wrote:When theres left over milk in the cereal bowl that Im not completely sure I know what to do with... I mean its not enough to make another bowl with and if i add more it would ruin the suger content that i so pain stakingly mixed... maybe Im just too picky...

When my shift key fails to work...

I like this one... I couldn't keep myself from laughing :rofl:
BTW you're not picky... I feel the same with the milk issue.
-...After all, 'advice' is just a 6-letter way to say "Okay, here's how I fucked up"-Grave_n_Idle
-Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice.
From what I'v tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire -Robert Frost

User avatar
Kylarnatia
N&I RP Mentor
 
Posts: 8416
Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:51 am

1. The economic status of britian
2. The BNP (There is no way you can have a whole white, christian and straight country)
3. people and there witty comments
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
N&I Roleplay Mentor specialising in PMT-FaNT, worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia


User avatar
Heaven Hieghts
Minister
 
Posts: 2506
Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Voltairian Prospects wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:When theres left over milk in the cereal bowl that Im not completely sure I know what to do with... I mean its not enough to make another bowl with and if i add more it would ruin the suger content that i so pain stakingly mixed... maybe Im just too picky...

When my shift key fails to work...

I like this one... I couldn't keep myself from laughing :rofl:
BTW you're not picky... I feel the same with the milk issue.

Its frustrating!
Alexlantis wrote:Science: Hurting the brains of millions since the discovery of fire.

Dark Side Messiahs wrote:Money can't buy happiness but it sure can rent it for a while.

User avatar
Heaven Hieghts
Minister
 
Posts: 2506
Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:1. The economic status of britian
2. The BNP (There is no way you can have a whole white, christian and straight country)
3. people and there witty comments

Wrong "there" its "their"
Alexlantis wrote:Science: Hurting the brains of millions since the discovery of fire.

Dark Side Messiahs wrote:Money can't buy happiness but it sure can rent it for a while.

User avatar
The Tofu Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2872
Founded: Mar 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby The Tofu Islands » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Heaven Hieghts wrote:Wrong "there" its "their"

Wrong "its" it's "it's".
In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread.

User avatar
Heaven Hieghts
Minister
 
Posts: 2506
Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:09 pm

The Tofu Islands wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:Wrong "there" its "their"

Wrong "its" it's "it's".

I rarely use the apostrophy key unless im quoting something thats why
Alexlantis wrote:Science: Hurting the brains of millions since the discovery of fire.

Dark Side Messiahs wrote:Money can't buy happiness but it sure can rent it for a while.

User avatar
The Tofu Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2872
Founded: Mar 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby The Tofu Islands » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:12 pm

Heaven Hieghts wrote:I rarely use the apostrophy key unless im quoting something thats why

And I rarely correct grammar except when someone else is doing it and makes a mistake.
Also: it's "apostrophe". :-p
In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 189290
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Minnas wrote:Men who rather settle for stupid girls with sub fantasies instead of seeing that there are better women out there. That pisses me off greatly.


Ah, I hate the sweet scent of bitterness in the afternoon. Yup. *takes a deep breath*
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Duckley
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Duckley » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:00 pm

I hate grammar and source bullies, there all over this site

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63103
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Galloism » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Duckley wrote:I hate grammar and source bullies. They're all over this site.


Fixed that for you.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
No Names Left Damn It
Minister
 
Posts: 2757
Founded: Oct 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby No Names Left Damn It » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Duckley wrote:I hate grammar and source bullies, there all over this site


Basically because if u tipe leik dis and don't provide any evidence for you assertions, people will not take you seriously.
Original join date March 25th 2008, bitches!
Economic Left/Right: 1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.12

User avatar
The Plutonian Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 918
Founded: Nov 15, 2004
Libertarian Police State

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby The Plutonian Empire » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Heinleinites wrote:
McNenaburg wrote:Americans


Get used to it, buddy. We rule the world, and we're not going away.

Oh yes you are, given enough time.

And Americans piss me off too.
Pro: Nukes, Imperialism, LGBT Rights, Welfare, Universal Basic Income, Universal Healthcare, Womens' Rights, Equal Pay, Space & Science prioritizaiton, Privacy, Net Neutrality, Free Love Freedom.
Neutral: Abortion, Religion, Environmentalism.
Against: Capitalism, Fascism, Surveillance, Police Militarization, Misogyny, Thought Policing.

RIP: Grandma Pat, 1934 - 2009
Celestia 1.6.1., Space Engine 0.980, Lavender Skies
Political Compass as of: Dec. 23, 2018
Economic Left/Right: -7.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.69

User avatar
Heaven Hieghts
Minister
 
Posts: 2506
Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:45 pm

The Plutonian Empire wrote:
Heinleinites wrote:
McNenaburg wrote:Americans


Get used to it, buddy. We rule the world, and we're not going away.

Oh yes you are, given enough time.

And Americans piss me off too.

Americans piss me off too and I am one...do you see something wrong with this picture?
Alexlantis wrote:Science: Hurting the brains of millions since the discovery of fire.

Dark Side Messiahs wrote:Money can't buy happiness but it sure can rent it for a while.

User avatar
Dakini
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21305
Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Dakini » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 pm

I joined a sports team, but couldn't make it to a game (I had to study for my comprehensive exam) yet I get a guilt trip because the team might have been short on girls. Yet when a guy misses a game for any reason at all, it's fine.

User avatar
North Defese
Minister
 
Posts: 2498
Founded: Jun 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby North Defese » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Pisses me off?

Homophobe's that are fine with lesbians.

:palm:
"One minute Defesian logic is all happy and joyish with some seriousness involved. Then suddenly you look into the context and notice a brutal, bloody wording.
And you're like 'Holy shit, Defese is terrifying.'" - Restored Belka
The Defesian National Anthem
Pro: good things :)
Con: bad things >:(

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63103
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Galloism » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:58 pm

North Defese wrote:Pisses me off?

Homophobe's that are fine with lesbians.

:palm:


That's because lesbian sex is hot, while gay man-sex is icky.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
Smunkeeville
Minister
 
Posts: 2775
Founded: Aug 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Smunkeeville » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:02 pm

I just figured out that people making noise in the hallway while I'm trying to take a nap really pisses me off. I couldn't figure out what the noise was because I was asleep so I had to get up and get dressed and go see and they're apparently playing with cornstarch water in water balloons.... in my bathtub. :blink: It's the most horrible "splat" sound ever. They're going to clean it up when they're done I think but WTF?! :palm:
"I like vacuuming, I find it cathartic. It's like I imagine all the people who tick me off being little pieces of lint and I'm sucking them up a tube into a vortex of terror, it's a healthy way to deal with my frustrations." - Smunkling, aged 8

User avatar
Piepin
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 46
Founded: May 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Piepin » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Brogavia wrote:Commies
PETA
Obama
Democrats
People who act like your friend when there's no one else around, but turn into douche bags when other people are around.
Narcs
My sister
One of my aunts
People who are stuck up
People who are fake
The Greenbay Packers
The Vikings Losing
Gas Prices
My car
My Computer
Greenday
Emos
Goths
Islam
The FrenchEuropeans
Europeans
People who use the term USian(Its American damn it.)
Hypocrits
Nazis
Gun Control
Cowardice
People who can't drive
The show Whale Wars
The Chicago Bears
MTV Reality shows
VH1 Reality shows
Reality shows
Neo-Cons
People who drive foriegn cars
Castro being alive
NAFTA
Illegal Immigrants


If you remove
PETA
Obama
Democrats
The Greenbay Packers
The FrenchEuropeans
Europeans
Greenday

and
People who drive foriegn cars

:ugeek: :geek:
**All flames will be used to roast marshmallows**
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.44
Fred, frihet och rättvisa

User avatar
The Schro
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 147
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby The Schro » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Brogavia wrote:Commies
PETA
Obama
Democrats
People who act like your friend when there's no one else around, but turn into douche bags when other people are around.
Narcs
My sister
One of my aunts
People who are stuck up
People who are fake
The Greenbay Packers
The Vikings Losing
Gas Prices
My car
My Computer
Greenday
Emos
Goths
Islam
The FrenchEuropeans
Europeans
People who use the term USian(Its American damn it.)
Hypocrits
Nazis
Gun Control
Cowardice
People who can't drive
The show Whale Wars
The Chicago Bears
MTV Reality shows
VH1 Reality shows
Reality shows
Neo-Cons
People who drive foriegn cars
Castro being alive
NAFTA
Illegal Immigrants


People like this guy.

User avatar
Heaven Hieghts
Minister
 
Posts: 2506
Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Smunkeeville wrote:I just figured out that people making noise in the hallway while I'm trying to take a nap really pisses me off. I couldn't figure out what the noise was because I was asleep so I had to get up and get dressed and go see and they're apparently playing with cornstarch water in water balloons.... in my bathtub. :blink: It's the most horrible "splat" sound ever. They're going to clean it up when they're done I think but WTF?! :palm:

I can see why that would get old really fast.
Alexlantis wrote:Science: Hurting the brains of millions since the discovery of fire.

Dark Side Messiahs wrote:Money can't buy happiness but it sure can rent it for a while.

User avatar
Smunkeeville
Minister
 
Posts: 2775
Founded: Aug 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Smunkeeville » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Heaven Hieghts wrote:
Smunkeeville wrote:I just figured out that people making noise in the hallway while I'm trying to take a nap really pisses me off. I couldn't figure out what the noise was because I was asleep so I had to get up and get dressed and go see and they're apparently playing with cornstarch water in water balloons.... in my bathtub. :blink: It's the most horrible "splat" sound ever. They're going to clean it up when they're done I think but WTF?! :palm:

I can see why that would get old really fast.

Yeah, so I go bitch at my husband about it who said "you're the one who said they couldn't watch television today"
"I like vacuuming, I find it cathartic. It's like I imagine all the people who tick me off being little pieces of lint and I'm sucking them up a tube into a vortex of terror, it's a healthy way to deal with my frustrations." - Smunkling, aged 8

User avatar
Heaven Hieghts
Minister
 
Posts: 2506
Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Smunkeeville wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:
Smunkeeville wrote:I just figured out that people making noise in the hallway while I'm trying to take a nap really pisses me off. I couldn't figure out what the noise was because I was asleep so I had to get up and get dressed and go see and they're apparently playing with cornstarch water in water balloons.... in my bathtub. :blink: It's the most horrible "splat" sound ever. They're going to clean it up when they're done I think but WTF?! :palm:

I can see why that would get old really fast.

Yeah, so I go bitch at my husband about it who said "you're the one who said they couldn't watch television today"

Pssh i'd bitch at the children for that... I'd say "Go read a book for cryin out load!" Or maybe even something mean. I shouldnt ever have children...
Alexlantis wrote:Science: Hurting the brains of millions since the discovery of fire.

Dark Side Messiahs wrote:Money can't buy happiness but it sure can rent it for a while.

User avatar
Voltairian Prospects
Diplomat
 
Posts: 811
Founded: Jun 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Things that really piss you off?

Postby Voltairian Prospects » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Smunkeeville wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:
Smunkeeville wrote:I just figured out that people making noise in the hallway while I'm trying to take a nap really pisses me off. I couldn't figure out what the noise was because I was asleep so I had to get up and get dressed and go see and they're apparently playing with cornstarch water in water balloons.... in my bathtub. :blink: It's the most horrible "splat" sound ever. They're going to clean it up when they're done I think but WTF?! :palm:

I can see why that would get old really fast.

Yeah, so I go bitch at my husband about it who said "you're the one who said they couldn't watch television today"

ooo.... ouch.
I'd be pissed too :(
-...After all, 'advice' is just a 6-letter way to say "Okay, here's how I fucked up"-Grave_n_Idle
-Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice.
From what I'v tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire -Robert Frost

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Acronius, Albrenia, Aureumterra, Dumb Ideologies, Fartsniffage, Greed and Death, Gun Manufacturers, Jerzylvania, Jolthig, Kruiven, Kyapo, Main Nation Ministry, N7eternia, Nazeroth, Novus America, Salandriagado, Salus Maior, San Lumen, Shanghai Fishing Corporation, The Empire of Pretantia, The Two Jerseys, The World Capitalist Confederation, Zeritae

Advertisement

Remove ads